X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
    didnt get the very end of it though but i liked it up to that
    SPOILER
    When they were on stage?.. the teacher was trying to fuck him over in front of everyone, family and the people who judge musicians. He changed song without telling him to make him look bad and then he comes back on stage and earns his respect etc.

Fantastic film!
    Went in knowing nothing except it was about something to do with drumming and walked out very pleased, plus the chick I was with paid.. heh
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
      SPOILER
      When they were on stage?.. the teacher was trying to fuck him over in front of everyone, family and the people who judge musicians. He changed song without telling him to make him look bad and then he comes back on stage and earns his respect etc.

Fantastic film!
      Went in knowing nothing except it was about something to do with drumming and walked out very pleased, plus the chick I was with paid.. heh
      SPOILER
      i wanted it to end with him getting a big contract yoke, was kinda confused
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        Was looking forward to Hettes v Brandao but it was just cancelled. Gastelum falling ill and missing weight by 10lbs. Card is jinxed.

Its a really good card, going to be class. Looking forward to McCall/Linekar. Anderson is gona get cocky and get knocked out. Tonight marks the end of an era.
        Should be good. Going with Lauzon, Woodly, Valves and
        Leites. And you may be right with Diaz but could be very wrong all the same. Gonna put a small bit on Diaz ko @6s for lols. Accumed the 4 above too.

Comment

SPOILER
          i wanted it to end with him getting a big contract yoke, was kinda confused
          Have you seen foxcatcher yet?
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Have you seen foxcatcher yet?
            no should I?
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

no should I?
              I watched it today and thought it was a very odd movie. I'd imagine you wouldn't like it, was curious if you did or didn't though. I wasn't really a huge fan, watchable but not very recommendable imo anyway.

I like strange movies but this one was just a bit... odd! Whiplash and Nightcrawler are two of my favourites of the last while. Have yet to see boyhood, selma and theory of everything though
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

no should I?
                It's a film about wrestling with Canning Tatum and Steve Carrell. Should be right up your street.
                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

In a country pub local guy is locked asks for a Guinness is offered a coffee tea of the door sheepishly takes a coffee😀

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                    Whiplash, WOW!
                    I liked it too
                    that's better

Comment

Bit crazy that McCall/Linekar is this early in a card.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                        Bit crazy that McCall/Linekar is this early in a card.
                        Fiver on a Linekar KO for an interest
                        The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                          No, it's the resident that is supposed to register and pay for it. Biggest danger is that you'll be charged for the wrong number of people, if you don't register. Like, if you live alone, you'll be charged for 2 peeps. If you have 6 kids and 3 wives, it may be beneficial not to say anything.
                          Who is liable to pay?

The occupier of the property that gets water and/or wastewater services from Irish Water will be liable to pay domestic water charges under the new system. If you own a property, you will be presumed to be the occupier, unless it is proven otherwise.
                          Rental properties.

The tenant of a property is the occupier and is responsible for paying the water charges. Landlords can provide the names of their tenants in order to prove that they are not the occupier, and Irish Water will then contact the tenants.
                          Have heard nothing, so they can bog off. Referring to the landlord moreso.
                          Perhaps a benefit of them not registering the tenancy.
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                            Fiver on a Linekar KO for an interest
                            Stuck him in a weird winners acca with Tate and Diaz.

Cracking fight so far.

Comment

Just finished watching 2001 - A Space Odyssey. I started reading about it and came across a large paragraph which explains/ shows how there can be a 'being' such as 'Q' in Star Trek The next Generation.

I will say that the God concept is at the heart of 2001 but not any traditional, anthropomorphic image of God. I don't believe in any of Earth's monotheistic religions, but I do believe that one can construct an intriguing scientific definition of God, once you accept the fact that there are approximately 100 billion stars in our galaxy alone, that each star is a life-giving sun and that there are approximately 100 billion galaxies in just the visible universe. Given a planet in a stable orbit, not too hot and not too cold, and given a few billion years of chance chemical reactions created by the interaction of a sun's energy on the planet's chemicals, it's fairly certain that life in one form or another will eventually emerge. It's reasonable to assume that there must be, in fact, countless billions of such planets where biological life has arisen, and the odds of some proportion of such life developing intelligence are high. Now, the sun is by no means an old star, and its planets are mere children in cosmic age, so it seems likely that there are billions of planets in the universe not only where intelligent life is on a lower scale than man but other billions where it is approximately equal and others still where it is hundreds of thousands of millions of years in advance of us. When you think of the giant technological strides that man has made in a few millennia—less than a microsecond in the chronology of the universe—can you imagine the evolutionary development that much older life forms have taken? They may have progressed from biological species, which are fragile shells for the mind at best, into immortal machine entities—and then, over innumerable eons, they could emerge from the chrysalis of matter transformed into beings of pure energy and spirit. Their potentialities would be limitless and their intelligence ungraspable by humans.
                              Oh I do love a tight fitting white jacket that has strings at the back.

Comment

Homer = Me

Toaster = Cash spinning/ Spin and Go games

Homer gets his hand stuck in a toaster. Season 6: Episode 6. "Treehouse of Horror V"

Comment

wtf already this is weird.

Comment

This fight is so much fun and so weird. Love it.

Comment

Murray fav now imo with that little niggle for Novak, Murray looks stronger. Charge

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                        Murray fav now imo with that little niggle for Novak, Murray looks stronger. Charge
                                        It's almost like handicapping the final for Murray so will be interesting to see how the next 15 minutes go. Some really long rallys too, so fitness will play a big part. Was looking at a few stats last night and the longest rally of the tournament is 40 shots. Probably got close to that already. Murray challenge success rate was 3/19 which is shocking, but couldn't get a bet on! A tie-break in the match at 1/2 with Ladbrokes looked tasty though.

Comment

I'd say Andrew Castle is among the top 3 profoundly annoying humans on earth.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Becker looks like he's coming off a two week straight bender

Comment

Murray gone favourite with Ladbrokes now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                Has spent way too much time presenting fluff like the one show and breakfast shite

Comment

He's so bad; you could be watching the greatest match in history and his commentating would make you almost turn it off. Horribly annoying. If I knew I could get away with it I would pay to have him killed. So many years of watching Wimbledon and having to listen to that twat. Tilted just thinking about it now.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                      Mad that one of the oldest modern technologies in the kitchen - the humble toaster - still hasn't developed to the stage where it can toast an entire slice of bread. Everytime one of those 4/5ths toast / 1/5th the-same-texture-of-bread-you-put-in slices pops out I feel a deep sense of anger that no regular toaster engineer has seemingly ever bought a pan of Pat the Baker to see if the size of the toaster slot fits the size of the slice of bread they are intending to toast. It could possibly be one of the most annoying design failures in todays households.
                                                      Irish sliced bread is uniquely shaped so you'd be designing a range of machines purely for the Irish market which is probably not economical.
                                                      Rest of the world appears to have that square bread which fits perfectly into current toasters.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                        Irish sliced bread is uniquely shaped so you'd be designing a range of machines purely for the Irish market which is probably not economical.
                                                        Rest of the world appears to have that square bread which fits perfectly into current toasters.
                                                        Or that circular bread, the fuck is that
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Mad that one of the oldest modern technologies in the kitchen - the humble toaster - still hasn't developed to the stage where it can toast an entire slice of bread. Everytime one of those 4/5ths toast / 1/5th the-same-texture-of-bread-you-put-in slices pops out I feel a deep sense of anger that no regular toaster engineer has seemingly ever bought a pan of Pat the Baker to see if the size of the toaster slot fits the size of the slice of bread they are intending to toast. It could possibly be one of the most annoying design failures in todays households.
                                                          Buy toaster bread!
                                                          Regular sliced pan is way to thin for toast anyway, ends up with the consistency of a cracker.

Comment

You get the toaster you deserve.
                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                              My favourite film in a long time.
                                                              Such excellent performances from both leads with a enveloping story, fantastic soundtrack.

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                              that's better
                                                              Still can't believe you lumped me in with SatNav
                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Emmet calls for 24% pay increases, a reduced working week, no performance reviews and free ice cream on Fridays for all.

If I changed my name to an acronym would that look less ridiculous?

Comment

Giroud, why no turn and shoot! Get the 2nd in the game and give me double odds ya bastard. Using bbv powers for good now
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I'm in Spain for the next couple of months and want to get a bet on to the value of a coupla hundred for an event in April.

I don't really know the protocall here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post
                                                                      I'm in Spain for the next couple of months and want to get a bet on to the value of a coupla hundred for an event in April.

If I sign up for hidemyass or something like that, will I be able to access my terrestrial betting accounts?

Comment

I liked it too
                                                                        vindicated not liking whiplash.

Comment

Used my wild card in FPL Friday night. Made 6 transfers and had 0 left in bank. Hit confirm and nothing happened. Did the exact same thing and was -0.1 in the bank. Some chunt went up by .1, extremely tilting. First time it happened to me. Anyone else experience such heart break?

Comment

Comment

All too easy for Arsenal today. Looking good again these last few games. 1 or 2 more signings and could be genuine contenders again if their players can start to believe in themselves again.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                  All too easy for Arsenal today. Looking good again these last few games. 1 or 2 more signings and could be genuine contenders again if their players can start to believe in themselves again.
                                                                                  Come on now, you know the script.
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                    did he give any basis for the 5% increase?

Comment

...

Comment

Mad that one of the oldest modern technologies in the kitchen - the humble toaster - still hasn't developed to the stage where it can toast an entire slice of bread. .
                                                                                        Use the grill. Toast one side only and butter the untoasted side. The butter soaks into the soft bread leaving the bottom crunchy. Try it, you will not be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                          Use the grill. Toast one side only and butter the untoasted side. The butter soaks into the soft bread leaving the bottom crunchy. Try it, you will not be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                            Come on now, you know the script.
                                                                                            Seriously though, it was so easy for them today and as good a team performance as i've seen this season. No Sanchez in the squad, and Wilshere, Debuchy, Arteta and Welbeck who were pretty much all 1st teamers still missing and will struggle to get back into the team. Coquelin and Bellerin standing up and being counted, Paulista yet to make his debut, and serious talks of Reus wanted coming to the Emirates(won't happen though). 5 wins on the trot, 4 clean sheets in those games. Bit of a buzz around again

Comment

Seriously though, it was so easy for them today and as good a team performance as i've seen this season. No Sanchez in the squad, and Wilshere, Debuchy, Arteta and Welbeck who were pretty much all 1st teamers still missing and will struggle to get back into the team. Coquelin and Bellerin standing up and being counted, Paulista yet to make his debut, and serious talks of Reus wanted coming to the Emirates(won't happen though). 5 wins on the trot, 4 clean sheets in those games. Bit of a buzz around again
                                                                                              You are 100 percent correct, but just watch.
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Help Needed;

Was halfway through watching the first series of "Cracker" online when all of a sudden the links I were using just randomly stopped working. Anyone know where I might be able to find other links for it online?

I've searched high and low, but cant seem to find links anywhere

Comment

Last chance to sign up for WW and play with legends of the game such as Finkel and I

Comment

they really are dumbasses. USC brings in €4bn a year, 25% of all income tax. It just can't be got rid of.

Increase in minimum wage is a good idea though imo within reason - maybe a quick move towards €10 an hour, then think about it a bit more. Useful way to spread the gains and makes the benefits to working a good bit better than social welfare. Tends to have very little impact on employment also.
                                                                                                    Any move on minimum wage (except down!) while jobsbridge is still legal would be counter productive.

Would actually encourage more cowboys imo. Need to kill that scheme before changing the minwage.
                                                                                                    Last edited by Emmet; 01-02-15, 17:15.

Comment

If I sign up for hidemyass or something like that, will I be able to access my terrestrial betting accounts?
                                                                                                      Yeah, you need to change your IP address to a UK or Irish one. Make sure your browser is closed when you switch your IP or the browser directs you to the Spanish version of the website (888 etc.) or just blocks it. It's illegal to use gambling websites in Spain but you can play poker on some platforms.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                        Last chance to sign up for WW and play with legends of the game such as Finkel and I
                                                                                                        Dave I think we should join up and show these children what real power is

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                          Yeah, you need to change your IP address to a UK or Irish one. Make sure your browser is closed when you switch your IP or the browser directs you to the Spanish version of the website (888 etc.) or just blocks it. It's illegal to use gambling websites in Spain but you can play poker on some platforms.
                                                                                                          Have you signed up for stars.es yet? What's the standard like?

Comment

Cracking goal from Shelvey. Top 4 race is going to be class.

Comment

Will Brandon LaFell score the first TD today you ask? Yes, the answer is yes. He will. Profit plz.
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Will Brandon LaFell score the first TD today you ask? Yes, the answer is yes. He will. Profit plz.
                                                                                                                Pats @ evens
                                                                                                                Pats -.5 and unders 49.5 total points 85/40
                                                                                                                Edelman last td 12/1
                                                                                                                Seahawks d/st first td 20/1
                                                                                                                Pats d/st first td 20/1
                                                                                                                Pats between 7-12 points 5/1

So ya eggs pretty firmly in one basket
                                                                                                                Last edited by eamonhonda; 01-02-15, 18:18.
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Seahawks to win by less than a field goal.

I think Beast Mode will be the difference. Pats have struggled this year against the zone blocking scheme and that could be their downfall.

Comment

I just hope it's a cracker won in the dying seconds with a big play
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Where's the value in the coin toss market do we reckon?
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Where's the value in the coin toss market do we reckon?
                                                                                                                        Tails never fails. Where do you stand in the markets on colour and style of Bill Belichicks hoody?
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Have you signed up for stars.es yet? What's the standard like?
                                                                                                                          Nah, Tony, I don't play online anymore. I tried a couple of sites that I had on my PC, 888 worked without changing IP's but PS.com and FT.com PPP & Boyles don't work unless you change IP.

I use a VPN for work and that's not compatible with changing IP's so I don't bother playing anymore.
                                                                                                                          I could sign up for stars.es but you have to verify your account and the info goes to a separate authority so if I luckboxed anything big I would have to pay tax on it. And AFAIK the authorities can make you pay tax on all winnings and they don't take losses into account. I might be wrong but if that's the case you could end up a losing player and still owe taxes on "winnings".

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X