X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
    A lot in Spanish Soccer too I believe
    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Poor auld Gaybo had the look of a man who just had a realisation half way thru that

Either that or he just put the walls up and was picturing having his fingers in his ears

On watching it a second time; shutters were up and panic room was in lockdown
      Last edited by Guest; 30-01-15, 14:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
        Give him a toaster between you imo.
        Go 4 slicer or something high spec though.
        Wifi Kettle FTW
        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
          Actually, speaking of which. I am groomsman at a wedding in a few months (we tossed a coin between 2 of us & thankfully i lost). The groom has been to all our circle of friends weddings & never once given a present. He was single at all of them. If we don't give a anything his bride will think we are all a miserable shower so do you say something beforehand or just throw money in the card and forget about it?
          Spend the normal money but on a present which is clearly aimed at her.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
            Spend the normal money but on a present which is clearly aimed at her.
            (Depending on age)Friends/how i met your mother box set

*Put it in a gift basket with some Manuka honey, voucher for a spa day and a copy of the Secret

Torture the fucker for years to come
            Last edited by Guest; 30-01-15, 14:17. Reason: *

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
              Then amaze him with the fact that the number on the dial is not in fact a level of toastiness but minutes!
              I want my toast as quick as possible, toasters need a redesign.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

What a tight git.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                  A lot in Spanish Soccer too I believe
                  Barca. All the bandwagon fanboys gave up on them too. Pity.

Comment

Actually, speaking of which. I am groomsman at a wedding in a few months (we tossed a coin between 2 of us & thankfully i lost). The groom has been to all our circle of friends weddings & never once given a present. He was single at all of them. If we don't give a anything his bride will think we are all a miserable shower so do you say something beforehand or just throw money in the card and forget about it?
                    Big card with a 1000 euro voucher for a tattoo parlour. Non refundable.
                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      Up early?

Comment

Can't bring myself to click on that, 2 pompous bores going at it. Fry is shady imo

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                          Up early?
                          lol, Up since 11am tbf so very early.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                            Can't bring myself to click on that, 2 pompous bores going at it. Fry is shady imo
                            He done a great show where he went around all 50 states in a london black cab was an excellent show.
                            The look he puts on that prick gay byrnes face is worth watching.

Comment

What is the plan for today Chad?

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                              Can you elaborate? I'm fairly bored here.

Comment

What is the plan for today Chad?

Can you elaborate? I'm fairly bored here.
                                Doctor then Internet. You m8?

Comment

Doctor then Internet. You m8?
                                  Go to town, buy a new bin, go home, maybe sleep, get up, drink a beer, tidy the place up, ?????, ????? more beer, profit.

Comment

Go to town, buy a new bin, go home, maybe sleep, get up, drink a beer, tidy the place up, ?????, ????? more beer, profit.
                                    Watching the L8 L8?

Comment

Watching the L8 L8?
                                      I'm at that age alright. Are you watching the L8 L8 Ltr M8?

Comment

Know you are joking obviously but some are serious when they say that.
                                        Has to be somewhat suprising that of all the players Barca have dumped, from Ibra to Eto'o to Ronaldinho, down to the lowest trainee of which they let about 50 a year go, many disappointed and angry to be let go, that not one has come forward to confirm the Fuentes allegations.

Comment

Has to be somewhat suprising that of all the players Barca have dumped, from Ibra to Eto'o to Ronaldinho, down to the lowest trainee of which they let about 50 a year go, many disappointed and angry to be let go, that not one has come forward to confirm the Fuentes allegations.
                                          hi

Comment

hi
                                            Moy Park garlic kiev, oven fries and mushrooms.

Comment

Anything to suggest that he's not going to be completely cheap in the organising of the wedding?

Comment

I'm at that age alright. Are you watching the L8 L8 Ltr M8?
                                                Probably be beside a TV when it is on, whether that channel is on is another thing.

Never really read much about it and seriously doubt it happened. It's like when people say MMA is fixed, Rugby players are roided up etc. This stuff would come out pretty quick especially if a team/regime were behind it.

Messi was created though but that's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                  Anything to suggest that he's not going to be completely cheap in the organising of the wedding?
                                                  Doubtful, they both have good jobs. Nicest hotel in the area booked. Getting measured for suits next week & better not be paying for them!

Comment

Doubtful, they both have good jobs. Nicest hotel in the area booked. Getting measured for suits next week & better not be paying for them!
                                                    Odds on hell not pay full whack for the suits. If he won't give a present see no reason bar the woman telling him to pay for the suits.

Comment

Feckin bin liner burst all over the road en route from my apartment to the bin shed. GFY bag, you had one job.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                        Feckin bin liner burst all over the road en route from my apartment to the bin shed. GFY bag, you had one job.
                                                        Same thing happened to me a few yrs ago. Now I go into shops and feel all the black bags before I buy. I'm sure I look like I have a fetish for bin liners lol

Aldi btw are the strongest!
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                          lyrics;Homer: Who can take your trash out? Stomp it down for you? Shake the plastic bag and do the twisty-thingy too? The Garbage Man!Trash Men: Yes the Garb...

Comment

On second thoughts

The 90's; They really were shit ya know

Mel and Sue somehow used to have a chat show that was watched by students and various forms of smart-ish people and liked

HOW!!!?

Mel and Sue now have a daytime chat show, that is no doubt the same jokes and is now watched by pensioners

The 90's; on second thoughts, a bit shit!

Comment

No self respecting individual likes Mel and Sue, or Mel or Sue. Bit harsh to write off a decade on the basis of them, anyhow, the probably started in the 80's.

Al Gore invented the internet in the 90's before he discovered global warming, keep that in mind.

Comment

No self respecting individual likes Mel and Sue, or Mel or Sue. Bit harsh to write off a decade on the basis of them, anyhow, the probably started in the 80's.

Al Gore invented the internet in the 90's before he discovered global warming, keep that in mind.
                                                                Na its done!

Might do Barca next for CHD

(Tried watching a few of their league games in their pomp but always fell asleep)

Comment

Speaking of the 90's. What is everyone's favourite Simpsons Episode

Comment

Was just about to post this for Dice with regard to present ideas

Homers reaction to the news that he is the new owner of the Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                      Na its done!

Might do Barca next for CHD

(Tried watching a few of their league games in their pomp but always fell asleep)
                                                                      The fan boys didn't watch them either.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                        Was just about to post this for Dice with regard to present ideas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvQ5J_-rAls
                                                                        That is definitely up there. Top 5

Clown College is probably my favourite but hard to single one out

Homer see sign for krustys clown college and imagines the commercial!

Comment

Poker can still deliver the occasional good yarn

Last edited by Strewelpeter; 30-01-15, 16:34.
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Last Exit to Springfield http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Exit_to_Springfield is a tour de force, I don't think theres a bad gag in the whole 20 minutes. Quite a dark and cynical social satire of an episode also.
                                                                            Soft spot for Monorail also, best of the comedy episodes.

Comment

Probably be beside a TV when it is on, whether that channel is on is another thing.

Never really read much about it and seriously doubt it happened. It's like when people say MMA is fixed, Rugby players are roided up etc. This stuff would come out pretty quick especially if a team/regime were behind it.

Messi was created though but that's a good thing.
                                                                              I don't know. It really struck me going through the USADA Armstrong report how well known it was to so many people that he was doing it for an absolute fact. Obviously there was a lot of rumours, books and such like, much more so than I've heard for Nadal or Barca but considering Armstrong as an American comes from a country that takes this far more seriously than Spain seems to (which was his ultimate downfall) it is pretty noteworthy that it still took nearly 15 years to finally come out. He also likely gets away with if he doesn't make the return in 2009/2010 as well..

Edit: In saying what I said about US taking it more seriously the drug policies of major US sports NFL, MLB etc are jokes but USADA do a much better job
                                                                              Last edited by cooker3; 30-01-15, 16:44.

Comment

wp that old guy. class move imo
                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

In general terms I get why deflation is bad. Is this current deflation thing not mostly driven by oil prices? Why is it a bad thing in that context? If oil was still at 90 a barrel would we be in deflation still or would things be carrying on as normal? How is one component of the inflation index driving policy for the rest so much?

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                                    I don't know. It really struck me going through the USADA Armstrong report how well known it was to so many people that he was doing it for an absolute fact. Obviously there was a lot of rumours, books and such like, much more so than I've heard for Nadal or Barca but considering Armstrong as an American comes from a country that takes this far more seriously than Spain seems to (which was his ultimate downfall) it is pretty noteworthy that it still took nearly 15 years to finally come out. He also likely gets away with if he doesn't make the return in 2009/2010 as well..
                                                                                    Did some player at a La Liga club come out before and say they were given drinks at half time and he always felt full of beans after it? Nothing ever came of that.

@AJ, tell me about that please.

Comment

Last Exit to Springfield http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Exit_to_Springfield is a tour de force, I don't think theres a bad gag in the whole 20 minutes. Quite a dark and cynical social satire of an episode also.
                                                                                      Soft spot for Monorail also, best of the comedy episodes.
                                                                                      Ah yes. Very good episode. Reminded me of this. Think they used it as torture technique in the Afgan war. Monorail top 10

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                        How can you go to a full wedding and not give anyhing jesus.
                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Of all the episodes of the Simpsons, off all the scenes that they offer, this one I just had to upload for the sake of hilarity.Frank Grimes modified a poste...

Hard to beat

Comment

Wifi Kettle FTW
                                                                                            I will be terribly disappointed if I do not get on at my wedding.
                                                                                            The missus may not have the same kettle communication aspirations.
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

King Size Homer
                                                                                              (mumu and dipping bird on keyboard ep)
                                                                                              or the one where Home teaches Burns to be independent from smithers.
                                                                                              Both excellent
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Pp enhanced email special. Liverpool, utd, spurs to win 16/1. Less than 5/1 normally. Spurs defo the weak link but that's a serious enhancement. Max bet 13 yoyo

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                  I am getting a new Car tomorrow.
                                                                                                  Current Car is not taxed and is going in part exchange tomorrow.
                                                                                                  What's the story with the out standing tax? Is it me or is it him?
                                                                                                  him

Comment

Tiger 8 over after 9 today. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                      https://android.paddypower.mobi/#!pa...ventId=8291261

Pp enhanced email special. Liverpool, utd, spurs to win 16/1. Less than 5/1 normally. Spurs defo the weak link but that's a serious enhancement. Max bet 13 yoyo
                                                                                                      Only €6.50 for me still took it though
                                                                                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Usually don't back Liverpool but can't pass that up. Ty.

Comment

On it like a car bonnet cheers kev!

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                                          Usually don't back Liverpool but can't pass that up. Ty.
                                                                                                          You are a Manchester United supporter, you don't like Liverpool, we get it.
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                            On it like a car bonnet cheers kev!

You are a Manchester United supporter, you don't like Liverpool, we get it.
                                                                                                            You are a precious Liverpool fan, we get it

Comment

You are a precious Liverpool fan, we get it
                                                                                                              You're a chelski fan; The whole world gets that

Comment

I went to see a Car today and A5 S Line SE. It was on adverts for 20k and I offered 19.5k.

I went to the garage today and it was looked over and basically needed two new tyre (250 each) and basically the pads would need doing in the next 10,000km. I offered 18500 and 18750 and he rejected both offers.

Im now in a stand off where I didnt text back. Surely he has to be the one to give in here?
                                                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                                  I went to see a Car today and A5 S Line SE. It was on adverts for 20k and I offered 19.5k.

I went to the garage today and it was looked over and basically needed two new tyre (250 each) and basically the pads would need doing in the next 10,000km. I offered 18500 and 18750 and he rejected both offers.

Im now in a stand off where I didnt text back. Surely he has to be the one to give in here?
                                                                                                                  Legally, yes he must give in and accept your offer. I'm sure Kayroo could give us the exact statute.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                    Legally, yes he must give in and accept your offer. I'm sure Kayroo could give us the exact statute.
                                                                                                                    This isn't statute law. Like most contract law it's based in common law.

The case name, from memory, is Blink -v- First although I will need to check the citation.

That'll be €5,000 please Tipp.
                                                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Did some player at a La Liga club come out before and say they were given drinks at half time and he always felt full of beans after it? Nothing ever came of that.

@AJ, tell me about that please.
                                                                                                                      Sounds like lucozade or flat 7up.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post

Why would you make an offer before checking the car out?

Comment

No way can Schmidt start Madigan at 10 on this evidence. Keatley is limited but at least has some sense of game management.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X