Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really not a fan of the Seahawks. Paddy Power enhanced special has Seahawks at 15/8. I'll be cheering for the Seahawks.
    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Orange 7/4 favourite for the colour of Gatorade thrown over winning coach
      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        Tails never fails. Where do you stand in the markets on colour and style of Bill Belichicks hoody?
        Toughy, I am on Pats Under 23.5 total points, given to me by someone far more in the know about these things.
        Profit before people.

Comment

42 wings from dominoes ordered
          UFC from last night on.
          Gonna be a good night
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            42 wings from dominoes ordered
            UFC from last night on.
            Gonna be a good night
            Frank's I hope
            airport, lol

Comment

Have taken the day off work tomorrow for this Superbowl and got the beers in. Hope its worth it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Uh oh, there might be trouble. All Rights Belong to the NFL and ESPN. I do not own anything."Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976...
              Last edited by ghostface; 01-02-15, 19:51.

Comment

Frank's I hope
                21 franks for me.
                21 BBQ for her (I'll have those later)
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                  Have taken the day off work tomorrow for this Superbowl and got the beers in. Hope its worth it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2P6TwZlh6A
                  Got a remote db lift and shift at 5.30am.
                  Power through

Comment

It will go to overtime.

Comment

currently 2-1 to villereal v barca, great game

edit 2 2

messi suarez neymar... just too good

Comment

Certainly fucked that up didn't you. BBV curse is alive and well. 3-2 Barca.

Comment

Hi
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

2 bets tonight. Gronk first TD @7/1 and overtime @9/1

Comment

Have a blues jam recording session sorted for next Sat night, my first one, so excited. My cousin is a musician, one of his friends has a studio, gonna grab a bag of cans, get baked and try make some music.

Have a song I've been working on the last few months that I'm stuck on, hoping I can get some inspiration from the two guys and finish it.
                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Cash games in the Regency any good tonight? Thinking of heading out

Comment

Any of that free seahawks pp money left?

Comment

That Stephen Fry thing is about to start on RTE1
                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

Pretty sure Pats are going to win tonight cos Tebow was with them pre-season

Comment

Russell Wilson gets a criminally low amount of media attention for someone so brilliant.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Seahawks win easy.

Comment

Whoever prayed to Jesus harder wins this imo.

God to be thanked by winner 1.01
                                              Last edited by Emmet; 01-02-15, 22:39.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                Russell Wilson gets a criminally low amount of media attention for someone so brilliant.
                                                Sadly think he won't have a long career at the top given everything he does is based on his movement and working outside the pocket. A lot has come off for him this year but surely can't be a long term strategy to run around all game. Would help if he had some better recievers

I only have another 4 beers and crackers and humus left... poor decisions by me

Comment

Sadly think he won't have a long career at the top given everything he does is based on his movement and working outside the pocket. A lot has come off for him this year but surely can't be a long term strategy to run around all game. Would help if he had some better recievers

And was 6 inches taller
                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                    And was 6 inches taller
                                                    He wouldn't need all the running about then he'd be like a much better Kapernick then

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                      Maybe over here, sure. Not over there though.

He's about to be made one of the highest paid QBs in the game.
                                                      I disagree with Ste. i think he'll be around for the long run. He's a smart runner unlike say Vick or Newton. Don't think he's missed any time in the 3 years.
                                                      He's also a beautiful passer with a great arm.

I can't stand him though. Too squeaky clean and captain of the God Squad.
                                                      I'm convinced it's an act and something will come out about him.

Comment

Sick the way the plantation team owner picks up the superbowl trophy at the end. They should bring that in for the premiership

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                          Whoever prayed to Jesus harder wins this imo.
                                                          Surely Wilson has it in the bag so, can't imagine Brady and Gronk wearing out the prayer books during the week.

Really like the overs on Lynch receiving yards tonight (20.5)

Comment

Started drinking for the Arsenal match, 3/4 a litre of Morgan left and a WW game to set up. Ugh. Patriots by more than 6 imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                              Maybe over here, sure. Not over there though.

He's about to be made one of the highest paid QBs in the game.
                                                              I disagree with Ste. i think he'll be around for the long run. He's a smart runner unlike say Vick or Newton. Don't think he's missed any time in the 3 years.
                                                              He's also a beautiful passer with a great arm.

I can't stand him though. Too squeaky clean and captain of the God Squad.
                                                              Yeah he called out God after the Packers game, it made me a sad panda. Hope he gets a monster contract, I see that they seem to be trying to keep Lynch now too which could be great for them for a couple more seasons. I'm a bit worried that he might have a couple of poor seasons if he has to throw on the run so much, not really with his running in general.

I might check in to see Werewolf tomorrow as WK gonna surely fuck it up if he gets thru the morgans

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                Surely Wilson has it in the bag so, can't imagine Brady and Gronk wearing out the prayer books during the week.

Really like the overs on Lynch receiving yards tonight (20.5)
                                                                The black lads love the God tbf
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

CH4 coverage gets more like kids TV every year (growls an old fart)

Kathy Perry!?

Big trick this side of the pond will be staying awake thru halftime

SPOILER
                                                                  That's my best SP impression

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                    Some guy on 2+2 said he went to the same high school as him and he was the very same back then.

Comment

So, for the un-initiated....someone please tell me how you get a home game in the Super-bowl final.
                                                                      Why is it not played at a neutral 150,000 seater venue ?
                                                                      What time does it start at ?
                                                                      Will they ditch the Roman numerals next year so as they don't have to go with Super-BowlL and make it look like they can't spell.
                                                                      TX

Comment

wonderbar link
                                                                        sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/143450

Comment

Why can't NFL players get nice suits? Must be a Goodell rule

Comment

simpsons, krusty, stars, and, stripes, hockey, lisa, on, ice

Comment

I imagine chest thumping. fist pumping. hyper pre game preparations and then come out to God Bless America and the National Anthem sung in a way that makes you wanna lie down and have a burger. Obviously the jets flying past was to wake everyone up again.

Comment

Gas cunts all the same them americans
                                                                                Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                                  So, for the un-initiated....someone please tell me how you get a home game in the Super-bowl final.
                                                                                  Will they ditch the Roman numerals next year so as they don't have to go with Super-BowlL and make it look like they can't spell.
                                                                                  TX
                                                                                  It is a neutral venue?
                                                                                  It starts at a bizarre 23.37. Ish.
                                                                                  Guess they think the Roman numerals add a bit of class to the whole affair.

Comment

Last years coin toss was much better

Comment

TAILS - BBV delivers already

Comment

Comment

Tidy.
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

The black lads love the God tbf
                                                                                            Loves them some Jesus.

Comment

Comment

I'm already exhausted

Comment

Pats looking a lot better early doors apart from the bad turnover, huge pressure on Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                                                    TX
                                                                                                    You bid for it and make your commercial case, a bit like applying to be host of the soccer/rugby World Cup etc.
                                                                                                    'L' has actually been ditched and next year will be '50'. For design reasons apparently, 'L' was too limiting for a logo.

Comment

Boom
                                                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Thanks Dougie
                                                                                                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Must be horrendous to be a backup defender against Brady.

Onto the Fullers Honey Dew now

Comment

Pats looking a lot better early doors apart from the bad turnover, huge pressure on Wilson
                                                                                                            NE will not collapse like GB

Comment

Struggling ,just realised I don't give a single fuck who wins this. Gonna try and hang on for Katy Perry to pick out the illuminati references and them pass out

Comment

Here we go Seahawks here we go.

12th man.

Legion of Boom.

Comment

textbook try

Comment

MARshawn

Tooooooooooouchdown.

Seahawks. Murica.

O say can you see by the dawn's early light,

Comment

Cmon lads
                                                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                                                      touchdown

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                        Cmon lads
                                                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                                                        touchdown
                                                                                                                        This isn't UFC m8

Comment

oh superbowl ads...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X