Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good scrap in the first few rnds. Off for a solifd three and a half hour kip.

Comment

Reckon i met more ex-IPBers in Galway this weekend than there are actual IPBers.
      Stupid game all the same really.

Comment

Here's the full fight for now. Will probably be taken down soon

Comment

Managed to be at a house party all night and cunt with a guitar did not make an appearance. CHD would be proud. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
            A disproportionate amount of American athletes seem to thank the 'lord' after wins. Is it just that America is more religious? Never really hear Irish/Brits going on like that. Or it just a show for more dollars, religious more marketable or something?
            Katie Taylor, Daniel Sturridge and Raheem Sterling are always at it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              Katie Taylor, Daniel Sturridge and Raheem Sterling are always at it as well.
              It stands to reason that those godless infidels who don't praise the Lord can blame Him for their defeats. Would have loved to see Jose using that one after getting tonked by Spurs.
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                What current Premier League assistant manager scored in Spain, Italy, France and Scotland but not in England and has two children from an estranged relationship with a top snooker player's wife's sister?

Answers in spoilers.
                No idea but good question.

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                  No idea but good question.
                  I hope you're joking. If not here's a hint.

SPOILER

Lazare doesn't like football.

Comment

Coming to the end of a book about the Koch brothers; personally I knew very little about them bar the shadowy cartoon villain portrayal of them in the media. After a deep journey (seemingly written by a journalist from a left leaning magazine) I've grown enamoured with them. Great bunch of lads tbh, liberal (in GOP terms at least) fiscally conservative, and zealously pursued their ideals when at times it went against their own personal self-interest.

Open to reading something recommended by Zod or Andy as an antidote though

Comment

I hope you're joking. If not here's a hint.

SPOILER

Lazare doesn't like football.
                      It is a good question though.
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Together, Charles Koch, David Koch control one of the world's largest fortunes, which they are using to buy up our political system.
                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Bit of a movie day yesterday.
                          Birdman 8/10, The drop 7/10, Sextape 2/10 (2 for Diaz) Nightcrawler 7/10

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                            Bit of a movie day yesterday.
                            Birdman 8/10, The drop 7/10, Sextape 2/10 (2 for Diaz) Nightcrawler 7/10
                            Saw Birdman yesterday too, loved it

Comment

Source I used to use for the ball, wiziwig.tv is gone. Whats everyone using as an alternative?

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                Source I used to use for the ball, wiziwig.tv is gone. Whats everyone using as an alternative?
                                Atdhe.net I have always used. Works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                  Ronaldo7.net is the stone cold nuts. Ustream links absolutely quality. Use link 2 or 3, 1 is always a dud.
                                  airport, lol

Comment

That's all covered in more depth in the book and in a much less sensationalist manner.

Together, Charles and David Koch control one of the world's largest fortunes, which they are using to buy up our political system. But what they don't want you to know is how they made all that money
                                    shadowy cartoon villain portrayal of them in the media
                                    Yep:

Koch exploited the contango market to the hilt. The company leased nine supertankers and filled them with cut-rate crude and parked them quietly offshore in the Gulf of Mexico, banking virtually risk-free profits by selling contracts for future delivery.

All in, Koch took about 20 million barrels of oil off the market, putting itself in a position to bet on price disruptions the company itself was creating. Thanks to these kinds of trading efforts, Koch could boast in a 2009 review that "the performance of Koch Supply & Trading actually grew stronger last year as the global economy worsened." The cost for those risk-free profits was paid by consumers at the pump. Estimates pegged the cost of the contango trade by Koch and others at up to 40 cents a gallon.

Artificially constraining oil supplies is not the only source of dark, unregulated profit for Koch Industries.
                                    That's a just really poor misleading hatchet job.
                                    Last edited by Denny Crane; 04-01-15, 16:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                      Managed to be at a house party all night and cunt with a guitar did not make an appearance. CHD would be proud. RIP.
                                      Lazare has a young kid Tara.
                                      He doesn't get out that often now.
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Yo Honda what time does US Preclearance open at?
                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Think Valencia players have a prop bet on who can pick up the most needless yellow card against Madrid here.

Good game though, you miss quality football when Europe takes its Xmas break.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                            That's all covered in more depth in the book and in a much less sensationalist manner.

Yep:

That's a just really poor misleading hatchet job.
                                            lol Libertarians.
                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                              Yo Honda what time does US Preclearance open at?
                                              7 for the winter
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                7 for the winter
                                                Cheers, flight is at 9 so just trying to figure out what time to be out there for.
                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                  Cheers, flight is at 9 so just trying to figure out what time to be out there for.
                                                  Busy-ish tomorrow, but pre clearance will be totally empty at that time as youre on first us flight and security will only take boit 10 mins
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

That ad for the Charlie Haughey thing has been on RTE so many times now I'm not sure I'm going to bother with it.,

Comment

Tech Help needed!

Any techies out there replaced a touchscreen on the Acer V5 series laptop?

Mine doesn't have the casing round the screen like the ones on youtube and just wondering what sort of headache to expect.

Any pointers would be great. I don't seen an obvious way that this would be taken out.

Comment

Any recommendations for a restaurant near vicar street?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                          Any recommendations for a restaurant near vicar street?
                                                          Bull and ccastle isnt too far, nothing too fancy, it's an fx buckley restaurant.
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Something that won't come as a shock is that I've heard of 0 of those songs, but at least I've heard of 3 of the bands/singers, although only because 2 of those 3 are around ages and the other one is Hozier.
                                                            Just out of curiosity, did you listen to/like any of the songs? Are you into music at all?

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                            lol at anyone doing a top 20 twenty songs of 2014 without a Taylor Swift track.
                                                            GFYTCK

That ad for the Charlie Haughey thing has been on RTE so many times now I'm not sure I'm going to bother with it.,
                                                            It's really been hyped up a good bit but am looking forward to it. Hope it lives up to the hype

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                              Just out of curiosity, did you listen to/like any of the songs? Are you into music at all?
                                                              Not in the slightest, which is obviously the reason I've heard of none of them.

Comment

Bull and ccastle isnt too far, nothing too fancy, it's an fx buckley restaurant.
                                                                It's pretty shit tbf.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Is there any uStream streams for the Darts?

I find the cricfree one to be pretty poor.

Comment

Met a guy I probably haven't seen for 20 years this afternoon. He was at the panto with his two kids; Nelson and Otto. Heroic efforts to keep a straight face.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                        Met a guy I probably haven't seen for 20 years this afternoon. He was at the panto with his two kids; Nelson and Otto. Heroic efforts to keep a straight face.
                                                                        Must be a big Big Simpsons fan then
                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

withdrew 600 quid from Boyles this morning , dont think I was ever as well off after xmas in my life lol!

The girl in Boyles says " jeez you were busy last night ! "

Hope the luck in this house continues for 2015. Would love to bink a ticket for IO , I would be super dooper happy then!
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

It's pretty shit tbf.
                                                                            Really? Recently or always? Was prob a year or two when I was there remember enjoying it. My standards prob aren't that high though. Not a lot on Thomas street anyhow will have to come in closer to town.
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Ive seen calvary pop up on a few best of 2014 lists, what were they on, its absolute dogshit. The lead actress was terrible but a few Irish lads let themselves down bigtime too
                                                                              The imitation game was another huge letdown given how much it was hyped. Bog standard whitewashed prestige biopic targeted at people who think they are intelligent because they watch Q.I and follow Stephen Fry on twitter.I reckon the Stephen hawking movie will tread a similar path. At least it wasn't as bad as Invictus, the most pointless film I've ever seen.
                                                                              Didn't get to cinema much this year but enjoyed nightcrawler, dawn of the planet of the apes and interstellar most out of what I did see.
                                                                              Film I'm most looking forward to this year is a 20th anniversary rerelease of Heat
                                                                              Last edited by Guest; 04-01-15, 20:12.

Comment

Really? Recently or always? Was prob a year or two when I was there remember enjoying it. My standards prob aren't that high though. Not a lot on Thomas street anyhow will have to come in closer to town.
                                                                                Was there about three months ago and it was poor. Steaks not cooked to order, food clearly spent far too long under heat lamps and the sides included something completely inedible ('Cajun onions'). Waitress was lovely though.

Comment

Tis the season

SPOILER

A few new controls mean the copies are taking a but longer than usual to get out though

Comment

Echoing the love for The Drop, nice quirky love story about a man and his dog.

Comment

I think they are cool names!

what is the surname?
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                        I think they are cool names!

what is the surname?
                                                                                        Mandela and VonBismarck

Comment

Originally posted by The Istanbul View Post
                                                                                          Mandela and VonBismarck
                                                                                          I was gonna say that , without the Von...
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                What are the new controls, out of interest?
                                                                                                Heafty individual watermarking i would assume, although arent there a couple of '000 on the board ? Bono is on it isnt he ?

edit: around 6000 members according to wiki
                                                                                                Last edited by oleras; 04-01-15, 20:48.
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Hmm have no idea. Sounds like individual watermarks would have made sense well before now
                                                                                                      Hitch have you read this

and this

Growing up in the slums of East End London, Charlie Tru…

I think you might like them. They would be in my top ten reads of all time
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                        Tis the season

SPOILER

A few new controls mean the copies are taking a but longer than usual to get out though
                                                                                                        That's cool
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

...

Comment

Yeah, ages ago. Just waiting now for the next Clifton to be released in Feb!
                                                                                                            I really must finish the second book and move on, I have gone so bad with reading. I used always have a read before sleep.
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Anyone watching Karl Pilikington on Sky, he is so funny.
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

I think low expectations is the way to approach Charlie here. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Comment

Ascension, its starting on Sky tomorrow night i think is very watchable, only 4 hours across 3 episodes and a nice sci-fy fix.

And the hot one from BSG helps also.
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

He's got the accent and delivery down anyway.

Comment

...

Comment

Bet Dom is watching.
                                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I think low expectations is the way to approach Charlie here. Happy to be proven wrong though.
                                                                                                                          Impressed with the haircuts, wardrobe, settings and general production values. Pity it's so soon after Love/Hate, as it's difficult not to see the same actors in their previous roles.
                                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X