Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just at the circus in St Annes Park there. Heartily unrecommended as being both shite and grim.

Kids bouncy wonderland next door much better option imo.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Anyone want to buy a fake passport?

Comment

Happy New year all.
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Screener season is disappointing so far ye?

Any good screeners out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
              Screener season is disappointing so far ye?

Any good screeners out there?
              The Drop, Nightcrawler and Foxcatcher are the best I've seen so far. Son Of A Gun is watchable as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                The Drop, Nightcrawler and Foxcatcher are the best I've seen so far. Son Of A Gun is watchable as well.
                You really liked The Drop? Thought it was awful.
                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

If Martinez had thick London accent he'd have been sacked months ago. He's turned the hardest working side in the league into a disorganised feeble mess.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                    My gym was recently refurbished, large parts of the changing room have been repainted and replaced including the shower cubicle doors. Someone decided that transparent doors were what was needed. I'd love to know the thought process behind that decision:
                    "This is grand but it just doesn't have that communal shower feel to it"
                    On a similar subject . When did it become normal practice in shopping centres for female cleaners to saunter in and go about their duties while men are using the Urinals?

Comment

Its a few months old, was put up the day her death was reported, but quality is timeless

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                        You really liked The Drop? Thought it was awful.
                        Yeah was looking forward to the Drop but was bored throughout.

Comment

I really hope Connacht don't spend the whole game trying to run the ball out from inside their 22 in that weather. Should be a decent game nonetheless.

Comment

Any recommended bets to keep the Spurs game interesting, anyone fancy Spurs at 9/2?

Comment

Reckon its 10 point wind connacht to win by 1 point please.

Comment

Class by Kane

Comment

I said Harry Kane would be good. Statistics wins FFL. Unfortunately Arsenal's predicted defensive improvement hasn't materialised...
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Connacht game is great to watch, traditional crazy scrappy game in the Sportsgrounds!

Comment

Crazy game.
                                      Found the nut xbmc addon for streaming
                                      Watching NBC simulcast in HD all day

Comment

Connacht the form team in Ireland without a doubt (and the best to watch by a distance).

Also the new owners of the Big Heart trademark. Munster have been gutless in the second half and hard not to see them conceding the BP here.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                          I said Harry Kane would be good. Statistics wins FFL. Unfortunately Arsenal's predicted defensive improvement hasn't materialised...
                                          I take back what I said. That kid is the real deal. Get him an Irish passport MON!

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                          Connacht game is great to watch, traditional crazy scrappy game in the Sportsgrounds!
                                          BP win please! Weather looks rotten.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                          Crazy game.
                                          Found the nut xbmc addon for streaming
                                          Watching NBC simulcast in HD all day
                                          Details?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Connacht :-)

Insert Rik Flair whooooo gif here and let The Fields of Athenry ring out.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Great day to bench Kane in FF

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                      Chelsea 0-0 and 1-2 in away games since you walked CHD.
                                                      The curse I put on them last week will not be lifted until you return.
                                                      Away day curse continues.
                                                      Southampton 1, Chelsea 1.
                                                      Spurs Lots, Chelsea Less.

Your call Chadley, don't just hand the title to the Manc clubs.

Comment

Mad game. Assist from Ivanovic there? Might save my defensive scoreline.
                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Confirmed.

SPOILER

Comment

well fuck me, he's only gone and done it again

great start to the yr

prob a bit stupid posting pic , so deleted it lol

anyway 3 / 6 in the bookies 1, 152 bucks
                                                            Last edited by SatNav; 01-01-15, 20:30.
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Comment

something about the new year that compels me to start searching for the summer holiday destination

looking for another ferry holiday this year but not Brittany\Normandy - need advices (shraaaaaap?). Ideally within max of 6 hours drive from Roscoff

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                    something about the new year that compels me to start searching for the summer holiday destination

looking for another ferry holiday this year but not Brittany\Normandy - need advices (shraaaaaap?). Ideally within max of 6 hours drive from Roscoff
                                                                    Going here the 25th july for 11 nights all inc and cant fucking wait! booked the flights last week and after his winnings its just about a free holiday

Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                      Going here the 25th july for 11 nights all inc and cant fucking wait! booked the flights last week and after his winnings its just about a free holiday

http://en.greengardenresort.com/
                                                                      might be a long drive

Mrs Duke would melt there in July anyway, hence all points Mediterranean and southwards are off the table

Comment

Comment

Comment

might be a long drive

Mrs Duke would melt there in July anyway, hence all points Mediterranean and southwards are off the table
                                                                            ah right lol white knight might be able to give you tips then, they drove to France I think there in the summer
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                              Any interest in an up/down evens bet on Live Register numbers by end 2015. Obv I'll take the optimistic side of the line. Maybe at 10%?
                                                                              it's 10% now (well 10.7%)

Comment

Feeling a bit bad for having taken so much money from you over the years
                                                                                that's OK, I know you have spent it wisely

I think the most interesting market for 2015 is probably the UK general election

Comment

Any interest in an up/down evens bet on Live Register numbers by end 2015. Obv I'll take the optimistic side of the line. Maybe at 10%?
                                                                                  I'd actually be looking to take the optimistic side of nearly all Irish economy bets for 2015, believe it or not
                                                                                  • 3% GDP growth
                                                                                  • sub-10% unemployment

fancy taking the negative side of either of those?

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                    The Drop, Nightcrawler and Foxcatcher
                                                                                    Watched these over the last two weeks and thought all were good, would give all three solid 7's.

Comment

Michigan State and Baylor has just had a crazy 4th quarter.
                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

2015 predictions below:
                                                                                        1. Conservatives hold on to power in the UK. Nobody likes Milliband's face.
                                                                                        2. No GE in Ireland, the 'fuck the water charges' movement gets eaten by SF.
                                                                                        3. Ireland win the 6N again, Joe Schmidt is made pope.
                                                                                        4. Clermont finally win the HC.
                                                                                        5. Ireland has >3% GDP growth.
                                                                                        6. Irish unemployment goes below 9%.
                                                                                        7. Greece stays in the EU, somehow.
                                                                                        8. South Africa win the cricket WC.
                                                                                        9. Willie Walshe buys Aer Lingus.
                                                                                        10. Euro goes below 1.10 to the USD

Comment

that's OK, I know you have spent it wisely

I think the most interesting market for 2015 is probably the UK general election
                                                                                          Was looking at it yesterday in The Post.
                                                                                          Nothing shorter than 9/2 in the next government market must make it the most open contest in the UK ever.

Would tend to agree that the Conservatives should really win, not too sure how easy an overall majority would be though.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                            Was looking at it yesterday in The Post.
                                                                                            Nothing shorter than 9/2 in the next government market must make it the most open contest in the UK ever.

Would tend to agree that the Conservatives should really win, not too sure how easy an overall majority would be though.
                                                                                            would need a big swing to get an OM and even then it would likely be wafer-thin

DUP could be bribed I'm sure

Comment

Nightcrawler

SPOILER
                                                                                              two observations really...you never see him eat and his general appearance would suggest a drug habit?
                                                                                              He's always on about online courses, could these ones he would have done in prison thus why he is suddenly looking for a career instead of a life of petty crime?
                                                                                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Ile de ré would probably suit, but is incredibly busy. If you like cycling though, it's a lovely spot. If you go a tiny bit south towards St palais, it's a beautiful region and not too busy with kms of unspoilt coast with no resorts, so very much self catering. Also home to pineau des charentes. Yum ! Past that, the bassin d'arcachon is great but very busy and expensive, and a lot hotter.

Comment

Watching Raging Bull for the first time in years. It's just unreal, every scene is so well acted.
                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Gerrard to leave in Summer and likely to the MLS!

Comment

...
                                                                                                      Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 01-01-15, 22:44.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                          Gerrard to leave in Summer and likely to the MLS!
                                                                                                          Lloyd is crying into his keyboard I'd imagine

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                            Nightcrawler

SPOILER
                                                                                                            two observations really...you never see him eat and his general appearance would suggest a drug habit?
                                                                                                            SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                                            It wasn't shot in real time.
                                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Conor mcgregor getting a title shot if he wins his next fight

LAS VEGAS – If victorious later this month, Conor McGregor will get a title shot, and “it’ll be the biggest fight that division has ever had.”

Comment

Last day of drinking for a while. Decided to order the Redbreast. Kinda appreciate what it is.
                                                                                                                Redbreast is beautiful.

Comment

Oops, Mia just woke saying she heard shouting and can't sleep now.
                                                                                                                  Himself says " it's ok mammy had a bad dream" lol

Up at 6.30 for airport, roll on March ffs
                                                                                                                  Last edited by SatNav; 02-01-15, 00:28.
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Boom.

Irish Open Ticket locked up.

2015's graph is looking very healthy

Comment

Well there's the going to bed early New Year's resolution a faller at the first hurdle.

Comment

Giving up drink 5 days a week this year and just gonna take wine those days.

It will also contribute to my '5 a day' plan

Always good to have a plan.

Comment

I really want to emphasise your negative predilections on life, so will go sub 9.5%
                                                                                                                          I think you misread my post. I think it will go sub 9%.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X