X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torrentz.eu or katproxy.com
    airport, lol

Comment

Manziel has just produced the worst half of QB play I've ever seen. Surely they could have identified this in practice. Wreckless to put him in when playoffs were still an option - Hoyer hasn't been shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
        Doesnt look all that legit.
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          Still haven't left the airport.
          'During his 17-year-long stay at Terminal 1 in the Charles de Gaulle Airport, Nasseri had his luggage at his side and spent his time reading, writing in his diary, or studying economics.[5] He received food and newspapers from employees of the airport.'

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
            Manziel has just produced the worst half of QB play I've ever seen. Surely they could have identified this in practice. Wreckless to put him in when playoffs were still an option - Hoyer hasn't been shocking.
            Hoyer has been terribad last few games, that Manziel didn't get in earlier means they think he has no hope. Didnt see any of the game today but the score suggests it hasnt been good

Comment

@Mdoug, can you link me to the blog for the spin up challenge? Cannot find it anywhere. We still live?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                Hoyer has been terribad last few games, that Manziel didn't get in earlier means they think he has no hope. Didnt see any of the game today but the score suggests it hasnt been good
                Hoyer was poor alright last couple in particular but showed earlier he could produce in the NFL. Manziel was god awful. For people like Joe Thomas for the coaching staff to effectively give up on the playoffs has to be a big kick in the teeth.

Comment

...Mel B looks like she is going to drop dead any minute...And I really didn't like Fleur's final song...Ben might win it based on the last song, if decision is close before it...

Comment

Hoyer was poor alright last couple in particular but showed earlier he could produce in the NFL. Manziel was god awful. For people like Joe Thomas for the coaching staff to effectively give up on the playoffs has to be a big kick in the teeth.
                    They'll be probably in the same situation next year too cos they've won too many matches. Wonder will they try dump Manziel for a decent pick.

Bring back Tebow

Comment

They'll be probably in the same situation next year too cos they've won too many matches. Wonder will they try dump Manziel for a decent pick.

Bring back Tebow
                      I would say you would struggle to get a 4-5th rounder for him at this stage? He wasn't helped by having a rookie center today to be fair.

Comment

...Ben has gone from 11/10 into 2/7 to win...I wonder would they have information, or would they be basing it on social media?...if its the latter, then would Fleur not represent great value at 5/2??...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                          ...Mel B looks like she is going to drop dead any minute...And I really didn't like Fleur's final song...Ben might win it based on the last song, if decision is close before it...
                          Agree, Bens version was much better. I would have picked fleur all along but that song was just wrong for her. She is so cocky anyway that I would like to see Ben win now. Either way she is gonna be huge. Major gap in the market for her.
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Each year nearly a million people in Europe suffer from a cardiac arrest. A mere 8% survives due to slow response times of emergency services. The ambulance-...
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                              Agree, Bens version was much better. I would have picked fleur all along but that song was just wrong for her. She is so cocky anyway that I would like to see Ben win now. Either way she is gonna be huge. Major gap in the market for her.
                              ...yeah Ben will have a number 1 for the Xmas, but in 5 years it'll be Fleur that is making the millions...she has that swagger than Leona Lewis and Riannha have...and as you said very few like her...I think Ben will have much more competition to stay famous...
                              ...and to ask, how the duck have 1D been so famous...they must have had the greatest marketing in the world...are they really that good?...would your Mia love them like there is nothing else?...

Comment

...yeah Ben will have a number 1 for the Xmas, but in 5 years it'll be Fleur that is making the millions...she has that swagger than Leona Lewis and Riannha have...and as you said very few like her...I think Ben will have much more competition to stay famous...
                                ...and to ask, how the duck have 1D been so famous...they must have had the greatest marketing in the world...are they really that good?...would your Mia love them like there is nothing else?...
                                I saw one direction in concert and tbf they were excellent, they can sing! Fleur reminds me so much of Janet Jackson. She is extremely talented. Ben will be another xfactor statistic.
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

I would say you would struggle to get a 4-5th rounder for him at this stage? He wasn't helped by having a rookie center today to be fair.
                                  You shouldn't get anymore but he sells a shitload of shirts. Cowboys were interested at draft, that crazy bastard Jerry Jones could do anything

You a Browns fan? I hope Eagles lock up the division tonight, can't stay up to watch it tho which is annyonig me

Comment

@ hockey people.
                                    Was watching a game today and found myself thinking about the concept of the scoring circle from outside which you can't score.
                                    Any particularly good reason for its existence or is just something that always been a rule?
                                    I cant see how it's presence adds to the game ; conversely if it wasn't there and people were able to score 35 metre shots would this be a bad thing?

Comment

As someone who hasn't watched the X-Factor in years, they are both awful.
                                      Also, is that Sam Smith lad always barely comprehensible when he sings? They must sort that out in the studio for the non live versions. Bit mad really.
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

You shouldn't get anymore but he sells a shitload of shirts. Cowboys were interested at draft, that crazy bastard Jerry Jones could do anything

You a Browns fan? I hope Eagles lock up the division tonight, can't stay up to watch it tho which is annyonig me
                                        Not a solid fan of any team really just love the sport! Problem for Manziel is that he has no value as a backup QB you don't want someone like him as you pretty much need your whole system dedicated to him so if your stud goes down bringing in Manziel is too big a shift. Also like Tebow there is too big a distraction value around him.

Should be a very interesting game for Eagles tonight. Cowboys O-Line were terrible last time and their defense lacked the conditioning to keep up with the high octane offense. Interesting to see if they can turn it around.

Comment

...Ben has gone from 11/10 into 2/7 to win...I wonder would they have information, or would they be basing it on social media?...if its the latter, then would Fleur not represent great value at 5/2??...
                                          Ben wasn't anything near 11/10 for over 72 hours. Where did you see that?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                            Ben wasn't anything near 11/10 for over 72 hours. Where did you see that?
                                            He was 11/10 with everyone around half 8

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                              8/11 Fleur 11/10 Ben

Comment

I think we will see him front a band in the future, he would be great in that role. I really don't like Fleur at all. I don't think she is that great a singer, she is a performer though and I think the opposite about there not being ones like her out there. I think there are so many singers like that.

Comment

And by everyone I mean Powers €3.65 and Betfair

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                    Really? I didn't check online for the last hour because i was playing catchup. Apologies so!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                      Really? I didn't check online for the last hour because i was playing catchup. Apologies so!
                                                      ...It's Sunday and I'm about to order a curry, your 169% forgiven ...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                        @ hockey people.
                                                        Was watching a game today and found myself thinking about the concept of the scoring circle from outside which you can't score.
                                                        Any particularly good reason for its existence or is just something that always been a rule?
                                                        I cant see how it's presence adds to the game ; conversely if it wasn't there and people were able to score 35 metre shots would this be a bad thing?
                                                        Safety would definitely have been a reason when I was playing. Having someone try to pump it from 35 metres out full force and lifted in the air would not have been a good idea at any level. Even if the rule was to keep it down on such attempts, mistakes would happen from time to time.
                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

That new Coca Cola Xmas ad is brilliant, the 'make someone happy' one.

Loved the happy face snow covered car bit, something Rigger would think of.
                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

This one...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

...I'm Really surprised that Hamilton won the Sports personality award...I know he did well to win, but thought Mcilroy was almost certain to win it...2 Majors and a Ryder cup as well as countless other awards/victories, is an amazing achievement...I wonder did his Olympic declaration have anything to do with it...I'd guess it did, and had he declared for Britian he'd have won it tonight...

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Another terrorist incident taking place.
                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                    http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0JS0WX20141215

lol Sky News... 'one witness said the gunman either had a handgun or a sawn off shotgun, it would be difficult to determine, especially from a distance'

No it fucking wouldn't! Not from any visible distance.

They were showing live video from Australia's 7 News which had a watermark of their logo running across the middle of the screen, they showed a still of the gunman with the logo in the middle of the screen and the dozy Sky News bint says 'We do know that 7 News is right opposite the building so we don't know if this is being filmed through their windows'

lol

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                      http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0JS0WX20141215

Pretty tense here at the moment.
                                                                      For those that don't know Sydney that well, Martin Place is the underground train station in the centre of the CBD.
                                                                      My GF got off there earlier, and would have walked past that cafe not long before it started.

Comment

Anchor thinks a watermark is a sticker on a window

Comment

Approaching 7 hours now.
                                                                          Nothing has really happened. No contact with the police has been made, according to the news.

Edit: Just as I post. 3 people emerge from the cafe.
                                                                          Last edited by Mellor; 15-12-14, 05:01.

Comment

Police have now confirmed that negotiators have had contact

Comment

It's mad how little information comes out from the NSW police in this case. They are very precise about what they are saying. "5 people have emerged from the building", don't say escaped, freed etc. They do seem to be handling the situation quite well so far.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                Safety would definitely have been a reason when I was playing. Having someone try to pump it from 35 metres out full force and lifted in the air would not have been a good idea at any level. Even if the rule was to keep it down on such attempts, mistakes would happen from time to time.
                                                                                Yeah, that's pretty much it.

So, did you have a good perv anyway AJ?
                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                  Yeah, that's pretty much it.

So, did you have a good perv anyway AJ?
                                                                                  Lol, nope it was a mens competition on Eurosport as I was flicking through stations. At the moment I switched it on someone had attempted a pass from outside the scoring circle which missed everyone and the goaltender just let it go into the net. And that got me thinking about the rule.

Comment

I feel like Dilbert.

"The project you have been working on for the last two years has been cancelled"

"Ummmmm okaaaay, what are you going to do instead?"

"We're going to use XYZ instead"

The same XYZ as we rejected in the feasability study three years ago?"

"Yep, that's the one"
                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Well. That was fun while it lasted. €1.5m it cost to get that bid organised.

Comment

Basel v Porto
                                                                                        Arsenal v Monaco
                                                                                        Shakhtar Donetsk v Bayern Munich
                                                                                        Schalke v Real Madrid
                                                                                        Juventus v Borussia Dortmund
                                                                                        Bayer Leverkusen v Atletico Madrid
                                                                                        Manchester City v Barcelona
                                                                                        Paris Saint-Germain v Chelsea
                                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Anyone happen to be travelling up this way from Blaaaa land today?
                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Nothing like a bit of fat shame when the pizza guy tells me to "us all" to have a great time. Just because I get a large pizza, 3 sides and 3 drinks does not mean I am not alone.

Brag: had stuffing as a pizza topping.
                                                                                            Beat: fat shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                              Well. That was fun while it lasted. €1.5m it cost to get that bid organised.

http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2014/121...ission-denied/
                                                                                              Seems like residents had a point, stadium never going to be full outside of a world cup.
                                                                                              How many big stadiums do you need for a rwc anyway,they can use my back garden if they want, should suffice for thrillers like namibia V some speck in the Pacific that won't exist in 50 years

Comment

I suppose thats the best we could've hoped for.

i see Bayern recieved a bye

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                                  It's mad how little information comes out from the NSW police in this case. They are very precise about what they are saying. "5 people have emerged from the building", don't say escaped, freed etc. They do seem to be handling the situation quite well so far.
                                                                                                  Yeah. Even stuff like not referring to the guy as a terrorist, and not even publicly inferring anything about the flag - when the motivation is obvious.

Comment

all english teams gonna be out before the quarter finals, brilliant
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                      @Mdoug, can you link me to the blog for the spin up challenge? Cannot find it anywhere. We still live?
                                                                                                      .

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                        all english teams gonna be out before the quarter finals, brilliant

Comment

Apparently loads of people taking selfie and showing up with beers at the scene in Sydney. We are doomed

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                            I think (hope) mdoug is being sarcastic with the "brilliant" at the end of his post. I like to see Arsenal and Chelsea do well in Europe. Jump on the bandwagon around QF stage when United aren't involved and adds a bit of interest watching the games.

Comment

I was at a pub quiz last week and was asked this question and it has really pissed me off not being able to find it on google.
                                                                                                              "how many times does the minute hand rotate on big ben in a 24 hour period?" - might not be exact wording but the gist is there.
                                                                                                              We thought about it for a second and decided it can't be a trick question and wrote down 24. The answer was 26. I have never heard this. My friends had never heard this. Google does not seem to have ever heard this! Has anyone here heard such bollox before or can I get drunk and berate the bastard for being wrong this week?

also: pm sent to investors
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Also the po-po just went into the lindt cafe in sydney

That woman who was carried out looks pretty sore/shot
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I was at a pub quiz last week and was asked this question and it has really pissed me off not being able to find it on google.
                                                                                                                  "how many times does the minute hand rotate on big ben in a 24 hour period?" - might not be exact wording but the gist is there.
                                                                                                                  We thought about it for a second and decided it can't be a trick question and wrote down 24. The answer was 26. I have never heard this. My friends had never heard this. Google does not seem to have ever heard this! Has anyone here heard such bollox before or can I get drunk and berate the bastard for being wrong this week?
                                                                                                                  There may be some forms of exact wording to get it to 26.
                                                                                                                  If they said 'whats the maximum times the minute hand rotates in a day' then 25 would be the answer, on the day the clock goes back.

Can't particularly see how you'd get it to 26. Maybe the convoluted question of 'whats the most times the minute hand touches the big 12 within a day?' in which case the answer is (kind of) 26, again on the day the clock goes back.

Comment

Also the po-po just went into the lindt cafe in sydney

That woman who was carried out looks pretty sore/shot

Several more hostages have fled the scene of the Sydney cafe siege amid the sound of gunfire and loud explosions.

They ran from the building with their arms aloft just after 2am local time.

Armed police and paramedics carrying stretchers entered the building soon afterwards.
                                                                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                      There may be some forms of exact wording to get it to 26.
                                                                                                                      If they said 'whats the maximum times the minute hand rotates in a day' then 25 would be the answer, on the day the clock goes back.

Can't particularly see how you'd get it to 26. Maybe the convoluted question of 'whats the most times the minute hand touches the big 12 within a day?' in which case the answer is (kind of) 26, again on the day the clock goes back.

Can always count on AJ to make sense!!

He definitely worded it saying rotate so that's all I googled as was seeing red but honestly not taking into account the clocks going back makes me feel stupid as hell hahaha
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                        Yeah. Even stuff like not referring to the guy as a terrorist, and not even publicly inferring anything about the flag - when the motivation is obvious.
                                                                                                                        I think this is very important though. It almost gives the guy more credit and more of an identity if you refer to him as a terrorist. What's the difference between a terrorist with a political or religious agenda and a psychopath with a gun? At this moment in time, it's not possible to tell whether this was a crime or specifically an 'act of terror'. So therefore there's no reason to call the guy a terrorist and it's important to not start using the term lightly.
                                                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Zero

Big Ben is a bell!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X