This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
    Fairly sure this post just cost you €10.

Also, got suckered into thinking you were Luckylloyd just there due to sleep deprivation.

edit: balls, rustled
    That post was not constant or every now and again.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      That post was not constant or every now and again.
      Which charity would you choose do you think?

Comment

I'm at a table with this guy. Maybe his charity?

I've seen some downward graphs in my time, but this is so smooth over a decent number of games. He just limps every hand and then just folds, so terrible!

Comment

Just want to take a moment to big up a great new charity called LSB which donates 100% of donations to helping support students of disadvantaged means through their early college years.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

TD's choice if he can prove it, which he won't be able to.

If I had to choose it goes to a kids hospice. Easy choice imo.

Comment

Nevermind all that, I have just discovered that fog harvesting is a thing. Got an email inviting me down the country *shudder* with a note that I should see the fog farmers' harvests. Apparently she wasn't joking:
              Learn about the technology behind capturing water from fog and how it provides a sustainable source of fresh water.

Fog farmers must be rolling in it over the past week. How land border disputes are handled with fog I dunno, but I imagine a lot of shady shenanigans goes on with hoovers sucking fog hovering over neighbours' lands. Hmm, do you think the Alps is an EU fog mountain?

I really need to sleep.

Comment

Nevermind all that, I have just discovered that fog harvesting is a thing. Got an email inviting me down the country *shudder* with a note that I should see the fog farmers' harvests. Apparently she wasn't joking:
                Learn about the technology behind capturing water from fog and how it provides a sustainable source of fresh water.

Fog farmers must be rolling in it over the past week. How land border disputes are handled with fog I dunno, but I imagine a lot of shady shenanigans goes on with hoovers sucking fog hovering over neighbours' lands. Hmm, do you think the Alps is an EU fog mountain?

I really need to sleep.

Comment

what happened mdoug? i have a proposition for him. doesnt even involve a bet

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                    what happened mdoug? i have a proposition for him. doesnt even involve a bet
                    He's straight m8

Comment

He's straight m8
                      pity. tell him i was asking for him he wont return my calls

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                        pity. tell him i was asking for him he wont return my calls
                        N1 m8

Comment

Phil Hughes RIP. Very sad

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                            http://m.bbc.com/sport/cricket/30219440

Phil Hughes RIP. Very sad
                            yeah, sickeningly unlucky too. Must have been through the shot early to get hit in the one vulnerable part of his head. Crazy as it sounds, you're better off just to stand there and let it hit you between the eyes, worst you'll have is a headache.
                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                              Was this update available when you read the article?

Update: Uber has provided some clarification to the company’s data gathering, noting that the blanket access is actually a requirement from Google, which forces Android developers to ask for privacy permissions up front.
                              Uber spokeswoman Lara Sasken released the following statement to Cult of Mac:
                              “Access to permissions including Wifi networks and camera are included so that users can experience full functionality of the Uber app. This is not unique to Uber, and downloading the Uber app is of course optional.”
                              Recode notes that Uber-competitor Lyft requests access to the same data on Android. Unlike iOS and Windows, Android developers are encouraged to request access to more user data than their apps actually need. The Uber app on Android exposes some the mobile operating system’s weakness in privacy compared to iOS and Windows, both of which allow users to refuse access to data on an case-by-case basis.
                              Additional information on Android permissions can be found on Uber’s site here, but not every feature is explained.
                              They'll probably tighten up some of the permission requests, but I don't think "almost malware" is fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                spam.
                                What would potential returns be for this based on €25? Are we talking like 200 or more like 2000?

Comment

at 8am this morning as I lazed in bed one of my cats made a video call to my exgf on my phone. Oh hello there, stop making calls cat.

This is not what I needed after nightmares of the People of Denmark rising against me due to poor internet speeds.

Comment

For those of you with chromecast..

We have a LG HD TV in the bedroom and I quite often have a "Movie" night with the little one while Tony plays the pokers. we watch Netflix on my laptop which is no ideal when we have a hige TV sitting there.

I was reading about the chromecast but not sure if that is the thing I am looking for tbh. I just want to turn the TV into a smart TV so I can watch Netflix on the big TV instead of the laptop.

Anyone have any ideas on what is best to get?

Comment

Could be more trouble ahead for that FAI fella if internet rumours of a video showing some questionable nasal cleaning techniques existing and being in the possession of a tabloid turn out to be true

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post

We have a LG HD TV in the bedroom and I quite often have a "Movie" night with the little one while Tony plays the pokers. we watch Netflix on my laptop which is no ideal when we have a hige TV sitting there.

I was reading about the chromecast but not sure if that is the thing I am looking for tbh. I just want to turn the TV into a smart TV so I can watch Netflix on the big TV instead of the laptop.

HDMI cable from laptop to tv
                                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                          Could be more trouble ahead for that FAI fella if internet rumours of a video showing some questionable nasal cleaning techniques existing and being in the possession of a tabloid turn out to be true
                                          You can take the man out of Waterford.........

Comment

spam.
                                            I don't know if it did it right, but i have bet all of my money.

Comment

Sounds like you need a Chromecast.

Comment

Basically the below table shows a spend for €49 - the all up is likely to be 6.5/1 at fair prices so you need a return of €368 for it to be a break even proposition.

For a €25 spend you have the below and need a return of c. €275 for it to be a breakeven proposition.

Any which way this is a clear +EV proposition.
                                                Excuse my ignorance but how does this work. Straight up need all the horses to win?

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                  Excuse my ignorance but how does this work. Straight up need all the horses to win?
                                                  Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                    I've successfully wasted €36 too.

Comment

Chromecast is slick but hdmi lead with wireless keyboard and mouse is the best setup imo
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Found this on Youtube.

One of the best Movie Soundtracks of the last while

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix, Vol. 1

00:00 Hooked On A Feeling - Blue Swede
                                                        02:52 Go All The Way - Raspberries
                                                        06:13 Spirit In The Sky Norman - Greenbaum
                                                        10:16 Moonage Daydream - David Bowie
                                                        14:57 Fooled Around And Fell In - Elvin Bishop
                                                        19:33 I'm Not In Love - 10cc
                                                        25:36 I Want You Back - Jackson 5
                                                        28:35 Come And Get Your Love - Redbone
                                                        32:02 Cherry Bomb - The Runaways
                                                        34:20 Escape (The Pina Colada - Rupert Holmes
                                                        38:57 O-O-H Child The Five - Stairsteps
                                                        42:11 Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye , Tammi Terrell

Comment

Ugh missed the tote. Thought I could do it online on paddys
                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                            managed to reg on thetote.ie in time.

Moneybookers option would be nice to keep gambling loots of credit card.

Comment

Jesus http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057333898

tl;dr / tl;dl (didn't listen) - Ruth Coppinger is an utter, utter fool with zero comprehension of how anything works.
                                                              Last edited by Emmet; 27-11-14, 14:01.

Comment

In better news, ginsing arrived today.
                                                                I expect errors like the one above is now a thing of the past.
                                                                Last edited by DeadParrot; 27-11-14, 15:21. Reason: ginsing turns to finding on autocorrect
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Oh well.

Comment

Oh well.
                                                                    Lol, didn't last long. Mugs game this.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                      sick brag

Comment

Get the Chromecast and plex app for android. This plays anything you have downloaded on your computer plus your photos and home videos. It also runs in the background so you can continue to use your phone/tablet. Netflix etc also play from android straight Chromecast.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                          Jesus http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...8#post93211088

tl;dr / tl;dl (didn't listen) - Ruth Coppinger is an utter, utter fool with zero comprehension of how anything works.
                                                                          What a bunch of lunatics, they basically want government organised theft of all wealth (the way she spits out that word is funny). Has she checked out how that kind of policy has worked everywhere so far? She mentioned Venezuela, the country is on the brink, I was talking to someone from there the other day and he said working as floor staff in Dublin >>>> anything he could possibly do at home, everyone with any sense and means has left. lol lefties.

Comment

I think that fool Coppinger is the mentalist wan that was on the radio the other day saying she was going to nationalise Dell
                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                              I think that fool Coppinger is the mentalist wan that was on the radio the other day saying she was going to nationalise Dell
                                                                              aye, that's what the links are there. One to an article, one to an interview with Moncrieff.

Simply staggering lack of understanding. Yet she's been elected into the government.

My previous post where I said that we needed balance in a government might be a little off...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                She was on Moncrief on newstalk.
                                                                                Apparently we should nationalise all peoples wealth?
                                                                                The working classes have been let down not enough social welfare and council houses for people that are unemployed.
                                                                                What did people do before social welfare?
                                                                                Lol @1917 Russia being a beacon sure they had pure nirvana for the last 100 years since.

Its good that these gimps can talk and there loonyness comes out.
                                                                                Her spouse is Imran Khan Pakistani cricketer guessing Raoul has a soft spot for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                  Her spouse is Imran Khan Pakistani cricketer guessing Raoul has a soft spot for her.
                                                                                  Ruth Coppinger

Comment

Same crap no on eneeds more than a 100k a year.
                                                                                    Mocrief asked if a brain surgeon or a guy digging holes.
                                                                                    Personally i want my surgeon to earn more than a labourer.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                      Ruth Coppinger
                                                                                      Her fella is actually called Imran (they are my neighbours, I hope to survive the revolution), not impossible that his surname is Khan. Not the cricketer though
                                                                                      I'm proud to have voted for her, yes indeed, proud.

SPOILER

Comment

eh

not the Imran Khan

Comment

what happens if your card is cancelled but you try to withdraw money using it on a poker site? I assume it just fails.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                            eh

not the Imran Khan
                                                                                            Sigh once again google has let me down

Comment

The trouble with socialism is you eventually run out of other people's money
                                                                                              .

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                Sigh once again google has let me down
                                                                                                ironically enough, given the discussion at hand, he was (briefly) married to daughter of uber-capitalist Jimmy Goldsmith

so it would have been cool

Comment

Margaret Thatcher's classic moment where she explains that everyone has benefitted from the economic reforms, even if the gap between rich and poor is wider....

Comment

What would you show somebody visiting dublin for a few days?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                      a good time

Comment

what happens if your card is cancelled but you try to withdraw money using it on a poker site? I assume it just fails.
                                                                                                        Correct.
                                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Croke Park tour is excellent get a great mix of sporting and general history knowledge so good even for non-mega sports fans.

Comment

A day in Bray well the dart out has really stunning scenery.
                                                                                                            Feed the deer in the phoenix park for venison bring a lump hammer.
                                                                                                            A trip to Glasnevein cemetry tour thing followed by scatter of pints in grave diggers pub.
                                                                                                            Howth do the walk ending up at the summit pub bring a fishing rod.
                                                                                                            Any of the side streets of the capital can view junkies shooting up shiting on the paths great craic.

Comment

lols these guys are surely the GOAT pitch invaders at Basel/Madrid last night

The two 'fans' who got onto the same pitch as Cristiano Ronaldo tonight looked more like backpackers who had taken a wrong turn

Comment

Jameson tour without a doubt, but you already know that. 7D place for a cheap 5minute laugh. Try and find Fiery Wasabi on his route.

Comment

Also Kilmainhham Gaol. Our guide was Liz and she said after that it's not a scripted tour and the guides are allowed to talk about what interests them. Knowing that little nugget of information made it even more impressive for me. Part of the Gaol is closed for renovations but they have dropped the buy in to reflect that.

Comment

You talk some shite. Constantly... How precious of you. Quote all these every now and again constantly posts and I will donate €10 per post to charity. It does not happen you bullshitting muppet. If it is constant then charity will do well. Provide proof. I have rarely had popshots at you. Its laughable how much of a precious little pussy you are.

I will apologise for being a prick in my most recent post. I should know better.

I am sorry.

Good luck with your camera work, you are decent at that.
                                                                                                                    You seem to think I've slighted you in some way that's a you problem, it's not being precious it's a mild annoyance but as I said we're not all going to get a long so it is what it is, think a better word I should of used instead of constantly would be prolonged "continuing for a long time or longer than usual; lengthy." you have shots at me here but do remember seeing one time a message from you on Facebook.

Will take you up on your offer to donate some money to charity and my chosen one is Harold's Cross Hospice for the sum of €130 going by my calculations - so that's the Facebook one and the one above & ones I could source but if anybody else would like to add any please go ahead and we can update the total - HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE

You say you can't wait to meet me the next time please do pop along I'll even buy the beers.
                                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Feel ill my 49 horse accumalator was let down by a 1/8 shot.
                                                                                                                      Shame sure everyone would have got a decent payday.

Comment

No idea why he has included me in his digs Danny, just seen that now that you posted.

Comment

Oh well.
                                                                                                                          Sigh, all the other picks won

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X