Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair, hurling is decent, but the difference the attitude of the pundits makes to the perception of the game is unreal. This match is shite but Loughnane and Co exalt every aspect of it, even when there's a good game of football all those cunts on RTE do is moan about it.

Comment

Just managed to hoover up a lay of tipp at 2 that was sittingin the tournament winner market while they were trading at 3 in the match market.
      Only for pennies but it feels like free money
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Facebook Tech Question

Is there a reason that some fb posts are not showing up on peoples timelines or even if they look at my page directly?

When I log into my personal fb account I cant see the last three posts by TheLoft CardClub fb, all three had photo's attached and those photos do not appear in the timeline album either.

Any help appreciated
        twitter
        moneybookers

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
          Is there a reason that some fb posts are not showing up on peoples timelines or even if they look at my page directly?

When I log into my personal fb account I cant see the last three posts by TheLoft CardClub fb, all three had photo's attached and those photos do not appear in the timeline album either.

Any help appreciated
          privacy settings I'd assume.

Is the Loft an open 'like' page, or do you have to add them as a friend? Where are the photos taken from (another person's page, or uploaded by The Loft)?
          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

It's 5 weeks before Rooney gets to play for utd again due to his stupidity, time for a nice holiday for him I think. Those stupid kicks seem to be his equivalent of Suarez's biting compulsion.

Comment

just had a look there, I'm friends with the page. The last three posts with images are "starting Tuesday 30th Sept", "Late Kick Off" and "Friday Night Poker"

are these the three images you were expecting to see? If they are, it's likely privacy settings or friendship settings on your own personal page. If not, it's probably settings on the Loft's page.
              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                Does anyone here have any reccuring dream/s??
                speaking of dreams, I had a fucking dream about Sol Campbell during the week. And now he's on Saturday Night Football, mad stuff altogether.

Ah shite KK just scored...
                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Any help appreciated
                  It can also be down to your personal interaction with the page. FB keep changing their Edge Rank algorithm so only a fraction of posts show up for the average user, so the more they interact with the page, the more likely posts are to show in their timeline.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                    just had a look there, I'm friends with the page. The last three posts with images are "starting Tuesday 30th Sept", "Late Kick Off" and "Friday Night Poker"

are these the three images you were expecting to see? If they are, it's likely privacy settings or friendship settings on your own personal page. If not, it's probably settings on the Loft's page.
                    The last two posts were about the McGregor fight and the one before that was about a cash game starting. I can't understand why they are not showing.
                    twitter
                    moneybookers

Comment

Comment

I blame Satnav anyway
                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

The last two posts were about the McGregor fight and the one before that was about a cash game starting. I can't understand why they are not showing.
                          on the post, just below the name, there's the date and a 'friends' icon. Click on that and it should show who the post shows to.
                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

This playing of stupid county songs a second after the final whistle is a new thing in all Irelands I take it? First I noticed it was last week, and now again today. Not near as good a game as the first game, but KK deserved it I think.

Comment

yeah KK definitely deserved it. Hard luck on tipp but thems the breaks

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                This playing of stupid county songs a second after the final whistle is a new thing in all Irelands I take it? First I noticed it was last week, and now again today. Not near as good a game as the first game, but KK deserved it I think.
                                Agreed, save that Shite for coppers
                                airport, lol

Comment

Never seen tackling like that before, intensity was unreal. Not much between them, tipp seemed to take a bit too much out of ball, running into trouble. To be fair tho, KK were closing them down v quickly. Was a better note to end the season on than the footy anyway.
                                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Brother had a nice double land after KK winning today. He backed KK and Kerry to win their respective titles a few months ago at 17/1. Not a bad bet for a fella that doesn't gamble much.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                      Agreed, save that Shite for coppers
                                      What would Sligo's song be?

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                        Brother had a nice double land after KK winning today. He backed KK and Kerry to win their respective titles a few months ago at 17/1. Not a bad bet for a fella that doesn't gamble much.
                                        After timing for yourself is bad enough but for a sibling gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                          After timing for yourself is bad enough but for a sibling gtfo.
                                          Lol. Didn't want to jinx it. If it was me I would have mentioned it. I prob would have pussied out and laid it but he let it ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                            It can also be down to your personal interaction with the page. FB keep changing their Edge Rank algorithm so only a fraction of posts show up for the average user, so the more they interact with the page, the more likely posts are to show in their timeline.
                                            Its not that, the posts are not visable when you go directly to the Loft page.

on the post, just below the name, there's the date and a 'friends' icon. Click on that and it should show who the post shows to.
                                            I just tagged you in a photo there
                                            twitter
                                            moneybookers

Comment

Its not that, the posts are not visable when you go directly to the Loft page.

I just tagged you in a photo there
                                              I can see the photo now alright. I notice the 'share settings' are custom though. You should try change those settings to 'public' if you can (or 'friends' if for some reason you don't want non-friends to be able to see it).
                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

On episode #6 of UFC 178 Embedded, the stars of this much-anticipated PPV card get in their final training and grooming before facing the scale and their opp...

These daily ''UFC Embedded'' videos during fight week are quality. Great idea.

Comment

I can see the photo now alright. I notice the 'share settings' are custom though. You should try change those settings to 'public' if you can (or 'friends' if for some reason you don't want non-friends to be able to see it).
                                                  They are set to "everyone" at the moment. I still cant see the posts either side of the photo I tagged you in.....

very confusing
                                                  twitter
                                                  moneybookers

Comment

Unless you consistently aftertime then there is nothing wrong with it.

Comment

They are set to "everyone" at the moment. I still cant see the posts either side of the photo I tagged you in.....

very confusing
                                                      I had a look there in the album the McGregor photo is from - The Mobile Uploads album. It says all photos in there have their own unique privacy setting. The other two photos (the 'poker night with my dogs' photo and 'mega march' photo) have "Shared with: Public". The McGregor photo has "Shared with: Custom".

My guess is, "everyone" is a custom setting you have, but isn't actually everyone. I know FB changed their privacy policy again recently, so it may have been that before "everyone" meant everyone, but due to these changes, now it isn't. See if you can change it to "Shared with: Public".
                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                        What would Sligo's song be?
                                                        Probably this fine song.

From Transatlantic Sessions series 2 (1998)lyrics: trad - pub. W B Yeats 1889fiddle: Aly Bainaccordion: Donald Shawflute: Ronan Brownedobro: Jerry Douglasgu...

Comment

Singles matches tomorrow.

Comment

Okay what sports are left before the Mcgregor fight so?
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                              we're over the main hump anyway I think. You can't bet on MOTD unfortunately. Bit of La Liga on if that tickles your fancy.
                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

World Cup of pool

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                                  World Cup of pool
                                                                  reported for spam
                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

McIlroy vs Fowler.

Rigged imo.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                      McIlroy vs Fowler.

Rigged imo.
                                                                      Should be over by Garcia/Poulter I'd say, although if momentum swings with the US there could hopefully be a bit of excitement left in it yet.

Comment

Munster heart size: medium

I'm surprised that Europe's odds haven't drifted a bit based on those pairings.
                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                          England v USA in 9ball pool will start about 9.30. Earl Strikland can be great viewing. Germany Holland now is a good game also.
                                                                          Argentina v NZ rugby at 11.15.
                                                                          Real Madrid home rout at 9pm.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                            England v USA in 9ball pool will start about 9.30. Earl Strikland can be great viewing. Germany Holland now is a good game also.
                                                                            Argentina v NZ rugby at 11.15.
                                                                            Real Madrid home rout at 9pm.
                                                                            Real won 2-0 away to Villareal earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                                              Real won 2-0 away to Villareal earlier
                                                                              Hmmmmm, my new UPC Horizon Guide lying to me.
                                                                              Also hilariously stopping me watching certain programs, tried to watch a few minutes of Liam Neeson Taken last night and it asked me for a pin code because of unsuitable content.

Comment

Also hilariously stopping me watching certain programs, tried to watch a few minutes of Liam Neeson Taken last night and it asked me for a pin code because of unsuitable content.
                                                                                Very unsuitable, that 'I will find you' speech is the new 'You can't handle the truth', unreal annoying when every cunt says it

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                  Once again American Beauty is on TV3 tonight. Seems to be a 1-time-a-year thing for them. Someone within must be a fan!
                                                                                  Just in case anyone missed it 2 weeks ago, it's on again tonight!!!!!

I'll reiterate that someone within TV3 must be a fan!

Comment

Code: all zeroes

Go into settings and unlock all stations so you don't get prompted for said code ever again
                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Think I'm gonna buy the fight on Fight Pass, I don't want to put my faith in a stream and my shitty laptop. Not after sitting up till 4.

$23 not too bad for that peace of mind.
                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

$23 is about €18? nothing. Well worth it imo!

Comment

Singles results

Europe 0 - USA 12

This is your once in a lifetime chance, don't come fucking looking again.

Comment

Considering watching 'The Hardy Bucks Movie' as it's on TV. Yeah, or neigh? Can't be much more a waste of time, than watching Tubs last night.
                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Also gave a girl at work 100/1 on either team to win by EXACTLY a 1/2 point. She was all excited.

Just take the money and say nothing ya?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                Also gave a girl at work 100/1 on either team to win by EXACTLY a 1/2 point. She was all excited.

Just take the money and say nothing ya?
                                                                                                It could be stupidity tax. What I'd personally do is let her hand over the money if she hasn't it figured out by then and just laugh at her and give it back.

Comment

...
                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                    How are you finding the first weeks of babydom - settling down a bit now? Was talking to a pal a few days ago whose kid arrived September 1st and you could tell he was moving in-and-out of consciousness in his conversational approach. Think he's a bit shellshocked still.
                                                                                                    lol, I think I'm just about starting to shake off the shell shock

I've been told the tiredness never really goes away, you just learn to adapt to it.

Amazing though, I'm smiling everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                      lol, I think I'm just about starting to shake off the shell shock

I've been told the tiredness never really goes away, you just learn to adapt to it.

Amazing though, I'm smiling everyday.
                                                                                                      Was it the final push you needed to keep off the smokes as well?

Comment

Sakho on a weird one tonight...
                                                                                                        Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

I fucking hate these days when something claims to be 'easily the best/worst/funniest/greatest ________ of all time'. Like this would've been a mildly amusing piece if they didn't enrage me first by claiming it was 'easily the greatest GAA snapchat of all time'. Now I'm fucking pissed off and writing this post on IPB to let out my anger
                                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post

Sakho on a weird one tonight...
                                                                                                            He left in a huff earlier before the match when he found out he wasn't playing.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                              $23 is about €18? nothing. Well worth it imo!
                                                                                                              Try filling up your car with €18 petrol and then trying to leave the shop and saying "€18 is about $23? nothing. Ye won't miss it sure"

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                              Considering watching 'The Hardy Bucks Movie' as it's on TV. Yeah, or neigh? Can't be much more a waste of time, than watching Tubs last night.
                                                                                                              watching it now.

Liked the original show on YouTube. Think they kinda got lucky with it and ended up with a very funny show without realising how they did it.
                                                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Was it the final push you needed to keep off the smokes as well?
                                                                                                                Yeah definitely, it's weird how different I feel since she was born, a sense of responsibility that I never really felt before.

Last week I was listening to a news report on ISIS and I felt a genuine fear about it in a 'what sort of world will my daughter grow up in' type of sense. A year ago it would just be another news story about something serious but distant.

Comment

Often woke up of a morning, checking emails, thinking I might have bought something ridiculous on-line while hammered. Finally happened, last week.

Well, not totally ridiculous, a set of taps http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and an al Quida watch http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...twatch-alqaida
                                                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                    Think I'm gonna buy the fight on Fight Pass, I don't want to put my faith in a stream and my shitty laptop. Not after sitting up till 4.

$23 not too bad for that peace of mind.
                                                                                                                    Does it archive so that you can watch it tomorrow?
                                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                      Does it archive so that you can watch it tomorrow?
                                                                                                                      I'm not actually sure. I'm going on now to set it up I'll see if I can find out.

Comment

Try filling up your car with €18 petrol and then trying to leave the shop and saying "€18 is about $23? nothing. Ye won't miss it sure"

.
                                                                                                                        Petrol is a bill.

Tonight is entertainment. Like buying a few pints.

Comment

I can't find whether it will archive or not. If it does I'd guess you will need a fight pass sub to view it.

There's a 30 day free trial if so. Worth hooking up anyway as all the pre lim fights are live on it tonight from about 1am.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Lazare; 27-09-14, 21:42.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X