Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can open as many SkyGo windows as possible, so could come in handy for anyone with Sky and looking for good streams to watch multiple sports.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Feel for Mirallas, really like him as a player.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            Just from reading the updates Poulter seems to be a mess of a player with McIlroy having to rescue each hole.
            Poulter pulled up his socks from hole 15 onwards.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
              One decent chip in an otherwise forgettable round for him. He's been awful from the tee.

Come on BBV, do your worst
              Was wondering what happened my bet on folwer and walker :P
              If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

forgot to update Fantasy team

Poulter is the Ryder Cup GOAT. needs more fist pump

Comment

I was absent when the memo was sent out.

What does GOAT mean?

Comment

Liverpool unlucky not to be in front here
                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post

What does GOAT mean?
                      Acronym for greatest of all time.

Comment

Right...who hacked CHD's account ? daytime posting, being helpful to other posters ?

Lloyd ? you at it again ?
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post

What does GOAT mean?
                          He is saying that Poulter is the greatest Ryder Cup Golfer of all time.

Think the younger people of today view "of all time" as anything after 2008 though.

edit - Don't get me wrong though, he is up there as one of the best. He really ups it for the Ryder Cup.
                          Last edited by Dice75; 27-09-14, 12:54.

Comment

Tony Hibbert screamer to win this would be the weirdest thing ever. Hope that happens.

Comment

United XI: De Gea, Rafael, McNair, Rojo, Shaw, Blind, Herrera, Di Maria, Rooney, van Persie, Falcao

LvG must have got a Playstation and FIFA14 for his last birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                You can open as many SkyGo windows as possible, so could come in handy for anyone with Sky and looking for good streams to watch multiple sports.

Just open different browser Windows?
                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                  United XI: De Gea, Rafael, McNair, Rojo, Shaw, Blind, Herrera, Di Maria, Rooney, van Persie, Falcao

LvG must have got a Playstation and FIFA14 for his last birthday.
                                  Rojo and blinds second game, Shaw and mcNairs first?
                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                    Just open different browser Windows?
                                    Just keep 'popping out' the window

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                      Rojo and blinds second game, Shaw and mcNairs first?
                                      3rd for Blind I think.

If McNair is any good we should rob him off the North.

Comment

3rd for Blind I think.

If McNair is any good we should rob him off the North.
                                        Fuck that, we have Kalas
                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Fuck that, we have Kalas
                                          Ireland!

Chelsea have enough young CB's to play 8 at the back.

Comment

Why would you waste a screen on Sky Sports News on a day like today? That's what Twitter's for.

Comment

Lukaku has been pretty bad since he embraced the drama queen within.

Comment

James McCarthy is everywhere, only bright spark in this Everton side today.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

WHAT A GOAL!

Comment

fuck

Comment

Fuck
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Lolpool
                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

What is/are fleshlight?

Comment

Ireland!

Chelsea have enough young CB's to play 8 at the back.
                                                            Oh ffs I thought you meant the north (of England) in a game of thrones sense.
                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Oh ffs I thought you meant the north (of England) in a game of thrones sense.
                                                              Hitting the coffee hard this afternoon?!

Comment

Hitting the coffee hard this afternoon?!
                                                                I don't drink coffee?

Have a lovely spaten in front of me atm.
                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                  What is/are fleshlight?
                                                                  male sex toy, fake vagina or some such.
                                                                  giz a lash

Comment

Comment

Abel Hernandez!
                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

should probably have put that money towards a new centre-back, no?
                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

by about 5pm things will start to get tough to manage. Think I'll go with North London derby on TV, All-Ireland on laptop 1, and golf stream on laptop 2. I things gets really crazy I might just plug a second monitor into laptop 2 and have four screens on the go just because I live in the first world.
                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                            should probably have put that money towards a new centre-back, no?
                                                                            Nah, get the wigs and taches and complete the transformation.

Comment

Diegoooo CosTA

Comment

Diegoooo CosTA
                                                                                That goal, and an inspired move bringing in another Chelsea boy Ryan Bertrand has made my FFL team look a lot healthier!

Comment

That goal, and an inspired move bringing in another Chelsea boy Ryan Bertrand has made my FFL team look a lot healthier!
                                                                                  Picked Clyne over him yesterday to replace Debuchy. Sick.

Comment

Picked Clyne over him yesterday to replace Debuchy. Sick.
                                                                                    Have both, so that QPR goal didn't help things!

Comment

Have both, so that QPR goal didn't help things!
                                                                                      Bertrand will assist a Clyne goal. Be grand.

Comment

...

Comment

It's Irish water you west Brit.

United hanging on. One time West Ham.

Comment

Finally got to croke Park nearly 2 and half hours later. Currently in the bar eating a ham sambo and drinking a pint of Stella cider. Atmosphere is electric
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Just filling in for Kev..

FFL on the scoresheet again for City

Comment

Just filling in for Kev..

FFL on the scoresheet again for City
                                                                                                  Careful you.

Comment

Jasus the hurlin makes the futbll look more dire than it already is.
                                                                                                    Last edited by rounders123; 27-09-14, 16:10. Reason: GAA futbll that is

Comment

Sadly Wayne Rooney was sent off with a straight red, their performance will probably improve without him.
                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                        Got a bike three weeks ago, have only managed 4 or 5 cycles totalling not much more than 120K and am still at the sore arse stage with it.
                                                                                                        Still struggling to get past a head cold I've had for two weeks but I'm getting up at 7 AM to attempt to do a Triathlon... beginning to have serious doubts about my sanity
                                                                                                        Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                        Why are you doing it?
                                                                                                        Well not so I can be that guy and point to the link in my sig and remind people that there are a few days left to help make a contribution to a very deserving charity. I'm really not going to be that guy, at least no more than once every couple of years

The reason I did it is that I have a vague plan to try to do an Olympic distance one next year sometime (that is 1.5K swim 40K cycle and 10K run Today's distance was half that) and this race was available to do just up the road from me as the last race of the season so it was a great opportunity to get a feel for how the whole thing works before I go buying a wetsuit and the likes.
                                                                                                        It was much more enjoyable than I expected it to be and the crowd were good craic.
                                                                                                        Got through it pretty well, there was a minute or two after getting off the bike and starting to run where my legs were like jelly and I didn't think I'd be able to run but a lad advised me just to take a minute to stretch and then run the first 500M very slowly and sure enough I was grand after following his advice. I was aiming to beat 2 hours and though the times haven't been published yet I think I was a good bit closer to 1:45 which was surprising given my very relaxed movement through the transitions. There a few of the uber competitive types jumping into their cycling gear straight over their wet swimsuits looking askance at me as I was using my second towel to dry myself off and applying liberal doses of talcum powder to my nether regions
                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Darren Clarke must have said "I bet he thought that was good" about 100 times today.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

They really should get Conor McGregor and Harry Findlay to pen McGinleys winning speech. Hate the perfunctory complimentary stuff to the losers and vice versa. McGinley is such a pc mofo that he would go up in my estimation he he gave a rubdown.

Comment

Need more screens.
                                                                                                              The McGregor fight seems an awfully long way off, gonna be tough to last the pace.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                                                Need more screens.
                                                                                                                The McGregor fight seems an awfully long way off, gonna be tough to last the pace.
                                                                                                                lovely filler around 11: Argentina- NZ

Comment

Half time in my 20 hour sport binge.

HT in the Hurling, watch the end of SA v OZ. There is sport everywhere.

Comment

Boks look fairly strong, ran Aussies ragged in the last ten minutes.

Wouldn't fancy our chances too strongly against either of them.

At a time like this you have got to love the GAA's traditional 30 minute half time in a 70 minute game !
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

@Tar - Could you post some links/info for someone who may want to get started on at least taking a look into the vegan road. I realise I could do this myself but just as someone who has the T-shirt I though you might be a good place to start with getting some introductory info. I'm specifically interested in the mechanics of getting a sustainable diet together as it seems a little daunting thinking about how to make it work coming from a diet which relies so heavily on meat. Kudos to the guys on the debate a few days back, I really enjoyed reading it and some real pause for thought.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                        lovely filler around 11: Argentina- NZ
                                                                                                                        I was considering a nap after match of the day, are you trying to kill me?

Optimum time to start raiding the fridge for booze?

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                                                          I was considering a nap after match of the day, are you trying to kill me?

Optimum time to start raiding the fridge for booze?
                                                                                                                          wife decided it was a no screens saturday , so first thing i've been able to watch is the second half of the boks-auz game whilst she's out for a run. Hopefully she's knackered tonight and goes to bed early before the NZ game kicks off

re booze, you should've been hitting that hours ago already.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X