This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just think of the Green Room!

Alan, Kelly and the McDonagh's are in there now. What the fooook are they talking about over the marietta biscuits and tea?
    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Eh, crack a joke there Ryan ffs.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
        Just think of the Green Room!

Alan, Kelly and the McDonagh's are in there now. What the fooook are they talking about over the marietta biscuits and tea?
        Fake tans imo

Comment

Really ? we are to believe that vodka story ?

I call serious BS.
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Oi...Oi...
            This too shall pass.

Comment

She was 10 when Daniel was born???

wtf

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                She was 10 when Daniel was born???

wtf
                colm here sneering away at that too lol
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

This cunt is tilting me.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

"You are not married either".....speaks a volume.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                      This cunt is tilting me.
                      Bring Gaybo Pat back
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Whats the worst headline to come from this next one ? "We haven't spoken yet"..."Thrown to Lord Mitty the Wolfs"
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Getting serious mileage from the auld strikeout tonight.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                            "You are not married either".....speaks a volume.
                            Bread on bread

Comment

Bring Gaybo Pat back
                              hate Tupperware, loved Gay with pat a close second
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

State broadcasters online service dies...ffs
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

ShatterTime.

Boring thus far.

Comment

Come on Alan. Smack dese bitches up yo.

Comment

havent seen my hubby in 2 months and feel i am irritating him already . "hey Colm look at this" " yeah michelle I saw it", "sigh yeah michelle ok" " ffs michelle I saw the weight loss" "jesus I know she is looking for attention" " yes! I am excited about tomorrow"

jesus fucking christ, can you please fuck off and leave me alone on the recliner watching all my recorded master chefs and dont be annoying me with your trivial shit
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Tubridy is butchering this.

Comment

Yawn. Where's the boom?

Comment

Poor msn. Maybe he's tired? A good nights rest and if he is being a cunt, lay the smacketh down tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                              havent seen my hubby in 2 months and feel i am irritating him already . "hey Colm look at this" " yeah michelle I saw it", "sigh yeah michelle ok" " ffs michelle I saw the weight loss" "jesus I know she is looking for attention" " yes! I am excited about tomorrow"

jesus fucking christ, can you please fuck off and leave me alone on the recliner watching all my recorded master chefs and dont be annoying me with your trivial shit
                                              Turn off the computer and take the man to bed.
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

At the risk of aftertiming again, presumably he sees Cabinet possibilities in his future and understands that you can't blow up too many bridges.

Comment

is this how enda kennys is watching this?

Comment

He would have been better off interviewing me...and i would have gotton goatweaseled or whatever the word was in.
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Jaysus. Where's the vindictive rage?

This reasoned argument shit floats my boat not one bit

Comment

Not a hope AJ, cant see it.
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

this has been greatly disappointing so far, been butchered by both sides

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                            this has been greatly disappointing so far, been butchered by both sides
                                                            Clearly his aim was to put himself out there as a possible cabinet minister again in the future.

Should have gone to bed when the fuckin McDonaghs came on

Comment

Hows this for a segway..

After all that bullshit, im off to watch, as recommended by our own Tara, cowspiracy.

I lasted 26 mins, was fine up till then with the science and stuff, then they stared talking about eating pandas and shit and the hyperbole became just too much, im frying a steak right now...and farting.
                                                              Last edited by oleras; 26-09-14, 22:54.
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Which one of you lot is this?

Comment

Bunch of fucking awl ones.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                    Clearly his aim was to put himself out there as a possible cabinet minister again in the future.

Should have gone to bed when the fuckin McDonaghs came on
                                                                    exactly and it was so obvious, it will be a pain to see it actually happen

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                      Bunch of fucking awl ones.
                                                                      Live blogging the Late Late!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                                        Ship, good man Lloyd

New iPhone doesn't bend imo, may snap in half alright
                                                                        You'll always be Walter mitty to me, end of an era.

Plan tomorrow, start am drinking with Ryder cup, pub for lunch and Liverpool Derbyshire, back to house for Ryder cup, London Derby when golf ends, see if I can make it ufc, what a day
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

On episode #5 of UFC 178 Embedded, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone and Cat Zingano take a break from Fight Week madness with a sunset wakeboarding session on Lake Me...

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                            Which one of you lot is this?

Elbows obv
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                              Elbows obv
                                                                              Hadn't made that connection until you said it. Good spot.

Comment

Comment

UFC 178 weigh ins starting now for those interested on the link below on YouTube. Hide the live chat on the sidebar to prevent insanity.

Watch the official weigh-in for UFC 178, live Friday, September 26 at 7pm/4pm ETPT.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                    Done
                                                                                    What do I win I got them all right.
                                                                                    Tour of Wolfpack Inc HQ

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                    You'll always be Walter mitty to me, end of an era.

Plan tomorrow, start am drinking with Ryder cup, pub for lunch and Liverpool Derbyshire, back to house for Ryder cup, London Derby when golf ends, see if I can make it ufc, what a day
                                                                                    Come to octoberfest

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                      Seems to be a bit of a clever gameplan from McGregor getting his opponent worked up like that, creating that animosity. That's all only happened in the last couple of days, since the hotel lobby incident, Poirier seemed to have a lot of respect for him up to that.

Tilting him basically.

Can't wait for this.

That Katie Taylor lookalike wan is smokin hot btw.
                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Loads of Irish over there. Taking over!

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                          UFC 178 weigh ins starting now for those interested on the link below on YouTube. Hide the live chat on the sidebar to prevent insanity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip2qqprlYFc
                                                                                          Haha, deadly

Comment

Loads of Irish over there. Taking over!
                                                                                            Some roar for him alright

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                              Seems to be a bit of a clever gameplan from McGregor getting his opponent worked up like that, creating that animosity. That's all only happened in the last couple of days, since the hotel lobby incident, Poirier seemed to have a lot of respect for him up to that.

Tilting him basically.

Can't wait for this.

That Katie Taylor lookalike wan is smokin hot btw.
                                                                                              He has been winding him up for months.

They are both just off the scales. The Irish fans booing Poirier. He was not happy.

It is working.

I see you were watching! Roll on tomorrow.

Comment

He has been winding him up for months.

They are both just off the scales. The Irish fans booing Poirier. He was not happy.

It is working.

I see you were watching! Roll on tomorrow.
                                                                                                Can't wait man.

The Ole Ole Ole is a bit cringey tho

Comment

Can't wait man.

Thanks !
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

No aggression in any of the other lads squaring off, shaking hands, etc. No ones wants to see that sort of stuff!

Comment

Can't wait man.

Yeah but we own it as a chant. Lets people know the Irish are there. Hopefully there is enough of them to get chants going tomorrow in the arena.

Can't wait. Spectacular 1st round finish please.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                        I don't
                                                                                                        Cut card (or postilion): This is a thick plastic card, the same size and shape of a playing card. The dealer will place the deck upon this card before dealing, in order to prevent the accidental exposure of the bottom card of the deck. While rarely used in home games, the cut card is universal in casino play.

Comment

Yeah but we own it as a chant. Lets people know the Irish are there. Hopefully there is enough of them to get chants going tomorrow in the arena.

What odds connor first rw ko ?
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                            No aggression in any of the other lads squaring off, shaking hands, etc. No ones wants to see that sort of stuff!
                                                                                                            Dana Whites eyes see dollars when that shit happens.

McGregor does it deliberately. Watch the embedded vids, he is always looking for the camera to build hype. He couldn't give a toss about Poirier. He is making himself a huge draw and trolling his opponents. They play into his hands and he makes big $$$. Tomorrow is the start of him becoming a PPV star regardless of titles.

This is the vote to see which fight people are most looking forward to. Cowboy is a huge draw and the main event is for a title!

Comment

What odds connor first rw ko ?
                                                                                                              15/8 first round win.

4/5 to win the fight by knockout.

Comment

Only getting into UFC, have fight pass, giz a good Demetrious Johnson fight to watch.

Comment

15/8 first round win.

4/5 to win the fight by knockout.
                                                                                                                  haven't put a bet on since the world cup...
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Tomorrow really is going to be epic. What time is the UFC going to start? Which other fights are likely to be good? Don't follow it but I am going to make an effort to get into it I think.

My main bet for the day is a treble on Arsenal @ 4/5, Tipp -1 @ 7/5, and McGregor K/O @ 4/5.

Backing Everton dnb @ 15/8 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                                      Tomorrow really is going to be epic. What time is the UFC going to start? Which other fights are likely to be good? Don't follow it but I am going to make an effort to get into it I think.

My main bet for the day is a treble on Arsenal @ 4/5, Tipp -1 @ 7/5, and McGregor K/O @ 4/5.

Backing Everton dnb @ 15/8 as well.
                                                                                                                      Just had a look at tipp straight, arse and mcg ko for a tad over 10/1, ill sleep on it.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Only getting into UFC, have fight pass, giz a good Demetrious Johnson fight to watch.
                                                                                                                        He's boring as fuck. Too good for his division.

Watch Donald Cerrones last few fights. Will get you excited for the Co Main. He's on a crazy streak of finishes.

Comment

That reminds me, place I worked in before we had a customer called Demetrious who used to call regularly. One of the guys working there, for reals thought his name was Jimmy Trious.

Same dude took a call from a customer called David Lewington and wrote his name down as Leuuington after asking him to spell it.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X