This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
    He's a total publicity hound so it's possible he just misses the media but there is literally no reason for him to go on that show unless it's to hatchet the Govt.
    Hoping he starts out by comparing Inda to Hitler. And ramps it up from there.

You would miss him all the same, so ya would.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      Hate linking to any of these Joe.ie things, but

http://www.joe.ie/joe-life/life-feat...ting-marathon/
      The comment sections are so cringeworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Hoping he starts out by comparing Inda to Hitler. And ramps it up from there.

You would miss him all the same, so ya would.
        People who genuinely would miss him:

Gay rights advocates
        Asylum seekers
        Reproductive Rights advocates

Much as I personally have issues with him the man had a brass neck and was uniquely skilled in pushing through difficult pieces of legislation.
        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

People who genuinely would miss him:

Gay rights advocates
          Asylum seekers
          Reproductive Rights advocates

Much as I personally have issues with him the man had a brass neck and was uniquely skilled in pushing through difficult pieces of legislation.
          Social workers (and anyone working in the Family Law space) literally worship him. We have a small shrine in the back garden.

Tasteful of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
            I had decided that I would have steak this evening. When buying the steak I spotted some prawns so asked for 6 to create some Surf and Turf, the bird didnt hear me properly and gave me 16 prawns. So I had steak panfried in rape seed oil, button mushrooms, mashed potatoes and 16 prawns done in garlic and lemon juice. I washed it all down with a bottle of L'Aurage from Castillion, just outside of St Emillion. Useless piece of info, Castillion is also the name of the piece of plastic that you put at the bottom of a deck of cards.

But never mind me, what did you have?
            You mean Chateau Postilion?

Comment

Specially for Kev. Feast yer eyes (and ears).

Comment

Someone let us know when Shatter is on please, no interest in watching this crowd who would be in for de-lousing if I had my way

Comment

Social workers (and anyone working in the Family Law space) literally worship him. We have a small shrine in the back garden.

Tasteful of course.
                  Leading with the McDonagh girl. Why the fuck is this even a thing?

Comment

Jaysis.

The Da looks younger than the daughters.

Comment

Jaysis.

The Da looks younger than the daughters.
                      Possible also an older brother boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                        Possible also an older brother boss.
                        Tanks boss. Tanks, tanks.

Do ye want ta buy a gate?

Comment

Interpretors please and im from a tinker town

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                            Glasses are a right job. Glass is directly in front of fire on the table for the last half hour and ice is still solid
                            Cold heh? Thankfully I am starting to forget what that's like 😎

Going to head up to Santa Barbara for the day tomorrow or Sunday. Heard good stuff about it so seem to be worth checking out.

Also decided not to get a tv while I am here. Fancy just freeing up time to do other stuff and will appreciate the peace without it. Think it is really scary how people seem to have become addicted to it.
                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Interpretors please and im from a tinker town
                              The second I saw these come on the Late Late I felt the BBV assembling. Kev, yourself and RDIII on Travellers. It just feels right.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                Ship, good man Lloyd

New iPhone doesn't bend imo, may snap in half alright
                                Kev + 23hrs of sport + booze...
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

The second I saw these come on the Late Late I felt the BBV assembling. Kev, yourself and RDIII on Travellers. It just feels right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPpiCdt5aC8
                                  In fairness now, I just find their 'culture' backward and don't like their dependency lifestyle.

I'm not quite in the Kev camp. Sickpuppy is a traveller himself.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                    Kev + 23hrs of sport + booze...
                                    minus the Mrs as well, one last blow out before junior arrives.

Could be carnage on here tomorrow night

Comment

In fairness now, I just find their 'culture' backward and don't like their dependency lifestyle.

How dare you im 1/4 church of ireland

Comment

We seem to be supposed to celebrate the fact that these kids are being pushed into child-bearing domestic servitude while still being children (certainly childish to judge by this) themselves.

Yay, awesome.

Comment

I feel it wouldnt take too much of a push all the same

Comment

Shure, they're the worst of all.

Comment

Am I suffering from nostalgia or did Gaybo use to have proper guests back in the day?

Comment

We seem to be supposed to celebrate the fact that these kids are being pushed into child-bearing domestic servitude while still being children (certainly childish to judge by this) themselves.

Yay, awesome.
                                                Its there culture how dare a settled innocent boy upstart like you not agree with it.

Comment

Am I suffering from nostalgia or did Gaybo use to have proper guests back in the day?
                                                  Maybe the world was a smaller place without internet and in our house like many irish ones the late late was always on.
                                                  Was delighted when that prick Gay went broke as for Tubridy someone ebola the cunt.

Comment

Got a bike three weeks ago, have only managed 4 or 5 cycles totalling not much more than 120K and am still at the sore arse stage with it.
                                                    Still struggling to get past a head cold I've had for two weeks but I'm getting up at 7 AM to attempt to do a Triathlon... beginning to have serious doubts about my sanity
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      Got a bike three weeks ago, have only managed 4 or 5 cycles totalling not much more than 120K and am still at the sore arse stage with it.
                                                      Still struggling to get past a head cold I've had for two weeks but I'm getting up at 7 AM to attempt to do a Triathlon... beginning to have serious doubts about my sanity
                                                      On Strava?

Comment

I just realised i must be 1/2, proddy.

I remember chatting to a taxi driver one night, he was going on about Jesus and i told him, my father was a black protestant so we were raised catholic from the mother and neither took hold, he took serious offense with me, dude was Nigerian and never heard that expression before.

Also have a sneaky sus the fathers da was jewish.
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

I'm getting up at 7 AM to attempt to do a Triathlon... beginning to have serious doubts about my sanity
                                                          Why are you doing it?

Comment

Give it a minute, with any luck there's some serious TV on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                              It would be of great help to myself, CHD and Wolfpack Inc if you could take the time to fill out this short survey.

Time estimate: Less than 2 minutes.
                                                              Thank you.

Longer link: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...99&h=DAQE2hP78
                                                              Done
                                                              What do I win I got them all right.

Comment

A League Of their Own just started on Sky1
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

I just realised i must be 1/2, proddy.

I remember chatting to a taxi driver one night, he was going on about Jesus and i told him, my father was a black protestant so we were raised catholic from the mother and neither took hold, he took serious offense with me, dude was Nigerian and never heard that expression before.

Also have a sneaky sus the fathers da was jewish.
                                                                  My grandmother managed to run through four versions of Protestantism in a short enough space of time. This was a lady with a large enough family in a small enough town. Every time she switched allegiances, it must have had severe financial implications for the various congregations.

Market share baby.

Comment

Fucking FUCK!!!!

Also: Kelly Maloney (nee Frank) looks better in a dress than any of the McDonagh women.

Comment

Yeah. Or else some vicarious wierdness.

Comment

Eh.

Comment

Fair fucks to her.

"whatever you are"...nice Ryan, nice.
                                                                          Last edited by oleras; 26-09-14, 21:14.
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Fucking FUCK!!!!

Also: Kelly Maloney (nee Frank) looks better in a dress than any of the McDonagh women.
                                                                            OK this is actually an excellent interview and she is incredibly engaging.

Comment

Image of Anne Doyle.

Comment

A League Of their Own just started on Sky1
                                                                                Low point surely?
                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                  On Strava?
                                                                                  Was using mapmy ride ... crowd of shysters set up a free 12 month trial through an in app ad and now after a few weeks they seem to have reneged on the deal.

Strava sounds like a better deal all round. might start using it tomorrow
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The word 'Sabbath' was displayed on my fridge's display for some reason today..probably the work of little hands. I was interested as the what the holy fuck Sabbath mode was and came across this:

Jews won't let the compressor turn on of a Saturday. Religion really is hilariously retarded.

Comment

OK this is actually an excellent interview and she is incredibly engaging.
                                                                                      Thankfully we in the Dublin poker community are already highly liberal in this regard. I wonder what Frank's views are on calling off 100BBs pre with K9sooted.

Comment

Was using mapmy ride ... crowd of shysters set up a free 12 month trial through an in app ad and now after a few weeks they seem to have reneged on the deal.

Strava sounds like a better deal all round. might start using it tomorrow
                                                                                        Only a newb to the biking, but Strava is very good from my limited experience. The segments become quite addictive

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                          The word 'Sabbath' was displayed on my fridge's display for some reason today..probably the work of little hands. I was interested as the what the holy fuck Sabbath mode was and came across this:

Jews won't let the compressor turn on of a Saturday. Religion really is hilariously retarded.
                                                                                          My fridge has magnets on it.
                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

Google 'Shabbos Goy'.

My mother grew up in quite a Jewish area. A few families cornered tbe market in this particular area and did OK out of it.

Comment

Thankfully we in the Dublin poker community are already highly liberal in this regard. I wonder what Frank's views are on calling off 100BBs pre with K9sooted.
                                                                                              Nice legs Frank.
                                                                                              Does he bleach his rose bud i wonder?

Comment

Nice legs Frank.
                                                                                                Does he bleach his rose bud i wonder?
                                                                                                I'd say you'd rattle that

Comment

Shatter is going to have to flounce on in a mankini at this stage.

Comment

I am sure that couldn't have been easy, big difference in her confidence at the end compared to the start.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Wee Daniels mammy...
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

She's open minded but not THAT open minded

Comment

My ears. More wine butler!

Comment

My ears. More wine butler!
                                                                                                            It's enough to even drive me to drink

Comment

It's enough to even drive me to drink
                                                                                                              The dog is begging to be allowed out here.

Is it this bad every week?

Comment

Lol at thinking Shatter might be on first and that we wouldn't have to sit through the likes of this aural assault.
                                                                                                                I guess even RTE understands the concept of saving the headline act for last.

Comment

How is the copy and paste andro still on the site and pasta is banned. #ridic
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Shomer fucking shabbos
                                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                      Shomer fucking shabbos
                                                                                                                      Shmuck. Shlemiel. Shiksha.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                        Lol at thinking Shatter might be on first and that we wouldn't have to sit through the likes of this aural assault.
                                                                                                                        I guess even RTE understands the concept of saving the headline act for last.
                                                                                                                        aftertiming cunt

Comment

like a child at xmas here! Tipp in the All Ireland at 5.30pm. dinner in FX Buckleys at 8.30pm. drinkies in Temple Bar followed by Roxford Lodge Hotel and more than likely Brewers Droop at 3am

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X