This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
    Is the fight at 4am or the event starts? Could they move it a bit earlier please.
    McGregors fight will start around then. Could be 15 mins before or after.

Comment

Is the fight at 4am or the event starts? Could they move it a bit earlier please.
      The main card starts at 3am. Could be 4.30 before McGregor is out.

Comment

cup of cement
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

The Ryder Cup should always be played in 'merica.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            cup of cement
            Did you head out for tax free Thursday?
            Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 26-09-14, 17:16.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
              hmmmmmmm, celebrating the apparent 'victoy' over Irish water in a place up the road from me last night

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater
              Some a few pictures doing the rounds from your area with folks dishing out the bacon sandwiches to the protesters.
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                The UFC rankings mean sweet fuck all. They are decided by about 30 journos.

They both have loads of first round finishes between them. McGregor is a horrible match for Poirier. Can't see it going the distance unless they are bolloxed after the first round and hump each other for the next 2.
                Poirier at 5/2 is mahoosive, conor will be in trouble at some point in this fight IMO I've seen the other lad fight a few times and he is simply miles better than any of Conor's previous opposition and won't crumble a la Brandao.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                  Poirier at 5/2 is mahoosive, conor will be in trouble at some point in this fight IMO I've seen the other lad fight a few times and he is simply miles better than any of Conor's previous opposition and won't crumble a la Brandao.
                  Yup. I'm expecting to see his biggest and toughest test.

It will be unreal if Conor knocks him out in the first. Poirier is 15/2 for a first round finish. I think it will end in a KO in the first.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                    The Ryder Cup should always be played in 'merica.
                    ...Obviously it wont happen, but for excitement purposes I think it would probably be better if it was...I always think European fans are great crack and make noise wherever they go, and the players are always up for it, but the American players/fans seem to be disinterested at times... Some very poor golf throughout the day, but some simply quality shots as well...
                    ...Only 13 hours until day 2 :-)...

Comment

Yup. I'm expecting to see his biggest and toughest test.

It will be unreal if Conor knocks him out in the first. Poirier is 15/2 for a first round finish. I think it will end in a KO in the first.
                      Mighr stick 20 on the french lad.

Comment

Mighr stick 20 on the french lad.
                        Might have a pound on him.

Comment

I am new to Red Wine and spent 17.99 on a bottle today. kinda of a musty taste off it. is it gone off or maybe corked would one think? or is it just he brand or what
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Anyone looking for Glasgow Connacht commentary, it's available at the below link using Hola unblocker.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                              what is it?
                              Wine. Catch up brah.

Comment

It would be of great help to myself, CHD and Wolfpack Inc if you could take the time to fill out this short survey.

Time estimate: Less than 2 minutes.
                                Thank you.

Longer link: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...99&h=DAQE2hP78

Comment

missed that, sorry bruv.
                                  What's for tea?

Comment

what is it?
                                    Son Altesse Royale, 2010 Bordeaux

its stink, gonna take it back tomorrow lol unless I am wrong. you know better
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

I had decided that I would have steak this evening. When buying the steak I spotted some prawns so asked for 6 to create some Surf and Turf, the bird didnt hear me properly and gave me 16 prawns. So I had steak panfried in rape seed oil, button mushrooms, mashed potatoes and 16 prawns done in garlic and lemon juice. I washed it all down with a bottle of L'Aurage from Castillion, just outside of St Emillion. Useless piece of info, Castillion is also the name of the piece of plastic that you put at the bottom of a deck of cards.

But never mind me, what did you have?
                                      Lady friend's mam has burgers on, I don't know what else though.
                                      I may have milk from Tesco with it, a recent vintage I hope.
                                      Useless piece of info, McDonald’s burger doesn’t rot and it’s not because there are any mysterious chemicals in it, but because low moisture and dehydration basically turns it into a jerky.

Comment

I had more than 16 fresh prawns shared obv , marinated in chilli, garlic , walnut honey and soy sauce . with fresh veg and a mountain of bean sprouts, all washed down with a musty, weird wine!

Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                          If you're headed towards Hook Head, Dunbrody Abbey & the JFK Arboretum are both worth a glance if the weather is worth being outdoors for.

Some nice beaches down there, Booley Bay is good if you're braving the autumn sea.

Aldridge Lodge near Duncannon / Arthurstown is a great spot that my folks and V harp on about frequently.
                                          Used to go to Wexford every summer with the family as a kid. Great spot. Booley Bay is my favourite beach in Ireland.

Comment

gab and msn obviously having dinner together, but he doesn't share his superior wine.

Comment

It would be of great help to myself, CHD and Wolfpack Inc if you could take the time to fill out this short survey.

Thank you.

Done.

Comment

I had fresh breast straight from a chicken seasoned with organic sea salt, ground white pepper and crushed black pepper served on a lightly toasted pita bread with cheese from a cow, mayonnaise made from corn fed chicken eggs and an avocado on the side for tea.

Nobody ever asks what I had for tea.

Comment

I had fresh breast straight from a chicken seasoned with organic sea salt, ground white pepper and crushed black pepper served on a lightly toasted pita bread with cheese from a cow, mayonnaise made from corn fed chicken eggs and an avocado on the side for tea.

I frequently ask 'what is everyone having for tea?' which includes you, I have probably asked individually.

Comment

Thank you.

Enjoyable survey, would do again.

Comment

How many responses did you get Riggs?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                        How many responses did you get Riggs?
                                                        9 thus far. Thank you good people of IPB.
                                                        IPB split on the Corr's question.

Comment

9 thus far. Thank you good people of IPB.
                                                          IPB split on the Corr's question.
                                                          10 now. The Corrs race is heating up.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                            Enjoyable survey, would do again.
                                                            was fun alright, would also partake again, although was disappointed to see there was no mention of me as I am/was, a regular contributor of said subject
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

I will make another survey tomorrow MSN and base it on you.

Comment

I will make another survey tomorrow MSN and base it on you.
                                                                cool ty
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

...Done...I think an "other" option should apply to the Mdoug question, just to elaborate how much he should have free reign...

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                    was fun alright, would also partake again, although was disappointed to see there was no mention of me as I am/was, a regular contributor of said subject
                                                                    Once you started working for 'the man' you abandoned your night crew duty.

Comment

survey completed.

On a side note, my farts smell funny.
                                                                      I told you the wine was off!!!
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

I had decided that I would have steak this evening. When buying the steak I spotted some prawns so asked for 6 to create some Surf and Turf, the bird didnt hear me properly and gave me 16 prawns. So I had steak panfried in rape seed oil, button mushrooms, mashed potatoes and 16 prawns done in garlic and lemon juice. I washed it all down with a bottle of L'Aurage from Castillion, just outside of St Emillion. Useless piece of info, Castillion is also the name of the piece of plastic that you put at the bottom of a deck of cards.

But never mind me, what did you have?
                                                                        Do you not find the rape seed oil imparts a strong flavour on the steak?
                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

What did you have for tea?

Comment

I can live with it
                                                                            I quiet enjoy the nutty flavor to it, anytime i would have a bit of pasta it would just get a glug of rapeseed, fresh ground salt and pepper, no sauce.
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Bought these double walled glasses today for hot and cold drinks. quite funky but very big. can see me losing grip on it later and breaking it. In centra BTW collect tokens, although didnt need tokens as they are selling them off. be interesting to see how long the ice stays put

Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Yiz are all very fancy tonight. Bleedin' poshos.
                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

The ice is still going to melt, sorry to break it to you. Maybe get some of those cold cube things that aren't actually ice.

Comment

I frequently ask 'what is everyone having for tea?' which includes you, I have probably asked individually.
                                                                                    I had a stuffed ballotine of chicken, cajun chicken drumstick, Spicy mexican wedges and home made SW coleslaw and it was all yum!

Comment

...Having to sell my tickets to Passenger in November if anyone is looking to buy...Selling both for 70euro...If anyone interested please let me know...
                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                      Section
                                                                                      BLOCKE
                                                                                      Row
                                                                                      23
                                                                                      Seats
                                                                                      138 - 139
                                                                                      Type
                                                                                      Full Price Ticket
                                                                                      Ticket Price
                                                                                      €33.50 x 2
                                                                                      Service Charge
                                                                                      €4.20 x 2
                                                                                      SUBTOTAL
                                                                                      €75.40
                                                                                      Tickets/Items
                                                                                      €75.40
                                                                                      Delivery via: TicketFast®
                                                                                      No Charge
                                                                                      TOTAL CHARGES
                                                                                      €75.40

Comment

....and Joe Schmidt has just drawn thick black lines through Madigan..

dafuq

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                          ....and Joe Schmidt has just drawn thick black lines through Madigan..

dafuq
                                                                                          BBV in excellent form. Game On.

Comment

BBV in excellent form. Game On.
                                                                                            Leinster doing a fine job of making this a more interesting game than it ever needed to be.
                                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

The NHS agrees to fund the care of brain tumour patient Ashya King who is undergoing proton beam treatment at a Czech clinic.

That is a turn up for the books for Ashya King.

Comment

Any chance of Shatter saying anything crazy on the Late Late?
                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

You would miss the auld end of day excitement without the WW.
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                    Leinster doing a fine job of making this a more interesting game than it ever needed to be.
                                                                                                    Indeed, although it has at least revived interest in what was becoming a snoozy romp.

Comment

Glasses are a right job. Glass is directly in front of fire on the table for the last half hour and ice is still solid
                                                                                                      Last edited by SatNav; 26-09-14, 20:30.
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                        Using up my One Time on this myself.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                          Hopefully and hopefully he's first up too

Comment

Using up my One Time on this myself.
                                                                                                            He's a total publicity hound so it's possible he just misses the media but there is literally no reason for him to go on that show unless it's to hatchet the Govt.

Comment

Hate linking to any of these Joe.ie things, but

Comment

Criminal if Leinster don't get the BP here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                  He's a total publicity hound so it's possible he just misses the media but there is literally no reason for him to go on that show unless it's to hatchet the Govt.
                                                                                                                  Actually, he could be going on to hatchet Sean Guerin as well

Comment

lol n1 Leinster

Comment

Luckiest BP I've ever seen

Comment

LOL. Farcical shit but we'll take it I guess.

Comment

Ship, good man Lloyd

New iPhone doesn't bend imo, may snap in half alright

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X