X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

I would wait.

Is there a downside to waiting with a male?
    I waited with my girl and there was a very bloody, consistent downside.
    Snip Snip Burgess

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

New AI model from MS with examples - VASA-1 - Microsoft Research

We have seen something like this before with hyper-realistic video but the difference here is it is getting created in real time. Now you can have someone on a live feed that is AI generated. The person might not even exist. All the the reference images they use aren't even real people they generated them with AI and then animated with AI.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
        New AI model from MS with examples - VASA-1 - Microsoft Research

We have seen something like this before with hyper-realistic video but the difference here is it is getting created in real time. Now you can have someone on a live feed that is AI generated. The person might not even exist. All the the reference images they use aren't even real people they generated them with AI and then animated with AI.

wow, AI can spout trite phrases and hackneyed bullshit just like humans - impressive

Comment

we need to move on to the robosexbots stage of human evolution already. we've got the tech and we're instead using it to make people redundant when we could be creating new jobs making robosexbots and associated professions such as robosexbot gunge expungers, and new military squadrons aimed at preventing robosexbot from rising up in revulsion at human depravity in a westworld style scenario.
          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I don't get the Stardust thing. Like I get the general horrific tragedy of it, but I don't get how its still going on and newsworthy?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              I don't get the Stardust thing. Like I get the general horrific tragedy of it, but I don't get how its still going on and newsworthy?
              AFAIK, there was never a proper enquiry at the time and 'closure' for the relatives. I guess you could compare it to the Bloody Sunday report, or the reports into sexual abuse in schools decades before.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

AFAIK, there was never a proper enquiry at the time and 'closure' for the relatives. I guess you could compare it to the Bloody Sunday report, or the reports into sexual abuse in schools decades before.
                It *feels* like there has been twenty enquiries tbh

Comment

It *feels* like there has been twenty enquiries tbh
                  You are probably confusing the advocacy efforts with the actual enquiries.

Comment

It's an interesting question though; in order to find historical justice, how far back should we go? Should we find justice for people who are dead 40/50/100/500 years?

Comment

well thats me told. i'll concentrate my advocacy efforts instead on the development of robosexbots.

Comment

we need to move on to the robosexbots stage of human evolution already. we've got the tech and we're instead using it to make people redundant when we could be creating new jobs making robosexbots and associated professions such as robosexbot gunge expungers, and new military squadrons aimed at preventing robosexbot from rising up in revulsion at human depravity in a westworld style scenario.
                        Was this the actual pitch, surprised you didn’t get more funding tbh.

Comment

I have to attend this today. This is what science is now: The clinic will cover how to tie together your work using Theory of Change (ToC) and the Mission Model Canvas to highlight your impact pathway(s) and define reasonable metrics to assist you in understanding if your work is succeeding. As part of these clinics, we propose to give a brief summary on how ToC, Design Thinking and the Mission Model Canvas “fit together”.

Good chance OPR's drone-bot wrote the invitation.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Comment

I'd say Robotsex has been perfected by married wimmins the world over for centuries . Hence the need for actual Robotsex .

Hitch - its not your fault.

Comment

filedata/fetch?id=1747419&d=1713446766&type=thumb
                                Justice can take a while. Meanwhile Order one of these .
                                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Flexibility upgrades

Comment

Sounds like a family legend that mixes truth with supposition

Facts: Uncle was shot down over one of the most remote parts of PNG, in an area where cannibal tribes still existed
                                    Supposition: the lads ate him, boots 'n all.

Comment

Flexibility upgrades

Its all going in one direction!!!

Comment

Sounds like a family legend that mixes truth with supposition

Facts: Uncle was shot down over one of the most remote parts of PNG, in an area where cannibal tribes still existed
                                        Supposition: the lads ate him, boots 'n all.
                                        everyone knows its the remote parts of JPEG you really need to watch out for.

feels like a grand comment from him tbf.

Comment

Its all going in one direction!!!
                                          You can't just cater for one half of the population, you need to bring back Metal Mickey for the laydeez

Comment

everyone knows its the remote parts of JPEG you really need to watch out for.

feels like a grand comment from him tbf.
                                            So much for my supposition it was a thing of the past. Per wikipedia:

Cannibalism was still practised in Papua New Guinea as of 2012, for cultural reasons
                                            I remember being in the national museum in Fiji years back and seeing various implements that were used in the preparation and consumption of 'long pork'. Got quite paranoid about any islanders eyeing up my delicious limbs after that.

Comment

Trump jury managed to lose 2 of the 7 jurors this morning FFS. One decided that she was nervous as people had identified her from descriptions in the media and another didn't show up after it became obvious he had lied on his questionnaire.

Comment

Plus the plane wasn't shot down, according to the pentagon it crashed in the ocean and no parts of the missing plane were ever recovered.

Comment

Plus the plane wasn't shot down, according to the pentagon it crashed in the ocean and no parts of the missing plane were ever recovered.
                                                  that feels like exactly what I would say as a cannibal if i had eaten uncle joe. 'nope nothing around here, did you try over there, those lads are mental?'

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post
                                                    Watching the clips of Trump say that and it is utterly amazing (well not really, sadly, but it should be) that not a single person visible in the crowd behind him is even slightly trying not to laugh at him. How they can listen to those diatribes, the streams of inane consciousness and still think "this is my guy" defies any logic whatsoever.
                                                    It is objectively very funny though

Comment

Civil War is very good, way better than I expected. It's shot beautifully with lots of amazing scenes. Jesse Plimons is in it for ten minutes and steals the show. There are a couple of problems with it I can't really mention without spoiling things. ​ ​​

Comment

Civil War is an atrocity of a film. Like bizarre, GUBU, disturbing. How did it make it to the cinema except for a conviction by the producers that people would turn up just to see how Kirsten Dunst has aged.
                                                        Seems to be the most marmite movie since The Banshees.
                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                          Civil War is very good, way better than I expected. It's shot beautifully with lots of amazing scenes. Jesse Plimons is in it for ten minutes and steals the show. There are a couple of problems with it I can't really mention without spoiling things. ​ ​​
                                                          You have undermined your entire life credibility with this one single post. its an absolute car-crash

SPOILER

All the personal storylines undeveloped meaning you've no attachment to anyone.

The advertising of Nick Offerman as being in the movie when he is effectively not in the movie.

The art of war photography is not really developed, despite being the core focus - like why is the young one able to take photos better at the end than the beginning, despite not having really undergone any development. Its makes photography seem like something you can pick up in a few days.

But the big thing though is that the general premise of the whole movie is appalling. Like, I'd imagine any actual war photographers would be appalled with how they are portrayed as pricks who will endanger soldiers to get a good shot.

Its honestly grotesque and I can only imagine you being a willing cad by expressing admiration for this clusterfuck of epic proportion.

Comment

You have undermined your entire life credibility with this one single post. its an absolute car-crash

SPOILER

All the personal storylines undeveloped meaning you've no attachment to anyone.

The advertising of Nick Offerman as being in the movie when he is effectively not in the movie.

The art of war photography is not really developed, despite being the core focus - like why is the young one able to take photos better at the end than the beginning, despite not having really undergone any development. Its makes photography seem like something you can pick up in a few days.

But the big thing though is that the general premise of the whole movie is appalling. Like, I'd imagine any actual war photographers would be appalled with how they are portrayed as pricks who will endanger soldiers to get a good shot.

Its honestly grotesque and I can only imagine you being a willing cad by expressing admiration for this clusterfuck of epic proportion.
                                                            I think if you went expected a marvel movie you might be very disappointed.

Comment

I think if you went expected a marvel movie you might be very disappointed.
                                                              i think if you went expecting anything to make sense you might be very disappointed.

Comment

In matters of culture, I think I'll generally give the edge to HJ over HH. But needs some proper smackdown talk, bit polite so far.

Comment

There's a brilliantly hitch like piece in the spectator today, and its going down just as you'd expect on twitter: https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...cent-proposal/

Well worth a read.

Comment

Fantastico!

A prospective juror who was born and raised in Italy was just dismissed. He said that the Italian media had pushed comparisons between Trump and Silvio Berlusconi, the country’s former prime minister, and that now that he was here in court — looking directly at Trump, for what it’s worth — he thought he ought to be dismissed. The judge obliges.

Comment

This seems somewhat harsh:

The prosecutors have used a peremptory challenge — which can be used for any reason — for the man who still uses a flip phone.

Comment

This seems somewhat harsh:
                                                                        American TV is wild. How do they get away with this stuff?

Comment

There's a brilliantly hitch like piece in the spectator today, and its going down just as you'd expect on twitter: https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...cent-proposal/

Well worth a read.
                                                                          Deeply creepy shit, I suppose he's playing up to the types that reads the spectator.
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

US is broken beyond repair.

Comment

Speaking of being creepy, happy 90th birthday Shirley

Shirley_MacLaine_-_1960.jpg

Comment

Quite remarkable the difference in hard news between last weekend's Iranian attack on Israel and whatever last night's response was against Iran. As in we literally have no credible information as to what happened last night. Israel could have destroyed the entire Iranian air force for all we know, or at the other end of the spectrum, they might have launched a couple of drones that were shot down with zero casualties.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  US is broken beyond repair.
                                                                                  I would like to think that's not true. Because if it is, then we are double-fucked.

Comment

If you're thinking of going to Croker for the rugby, get in while there's still tickets. Genuinely surprised at this level of sales but maybe the novelty factor has kicked in.

Comment

American TV is wild. How do they get away with this stuff?

Putting a lot of their hopes on the immigrants being thick.

Fascinated by Trump may not mean star struck and might mean more how the fuck is this guy real for the peurto rican grandad.

Irish lad might hang the jury for the craic I guess.

Comment

I had a Trump post written then the epiphany, who the fk cares or hasnt heard it all before .

I'm Trumphausted . You win .

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                          I had a Trump post written then the epiphany, who the fk cares or hasnt heard it all before .

I'm Trumphausted . You win .
                                                                                          That's the problem though. His bullshit is so ubiquitous that it becomes normalized and you get worn down into accepting it.

Comment

If you're thinking of going to Croker for the rugby, get in while there's still tickets. Genuinely surprised at this level of sales but maybe the novelty factor has kicked in.
                                                                                            Got some tickets for this earlier - should be some atmosphere, since there won't be all the corporate tourists the 6N gets.

Comment

we're off again:

Trump appears to have fallen asleep in court again. It happened several times just now. His eyes were closed for extended periods and his head dropped down twice.

Comment

Many the work meeting that happened me in too.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post

Got some tickets for this earlier - should be some atmosphere, since there won't be all the corporate tourists the 6N gets.
                                                                                                  Sold out now! That's mad when you consider rugby is very much the third sport.

Comment

Sold out now! That's mad when you consider rugby is very much the third sport.
                                                                                                    MysteryGuest the bollx buying up all the seats . Leinsturrrr, Leinsturrrr, he has the neighbours driven mad , Leinsturrrr.

Comment

Many the work meeting that happened me in too.
                                                                                                      And I've lost count of the number of porn stars and Playboy bunnies you've paid off to keep quiet about your many affairs.

Comment

Recent food buzz has been Indian dosas, and have a look at the dosas in Andhra Bhavan. Jeepers. Passed by there yesterday and it was reminiscent of downtown Singapore with the hoards of Indians fighting to get into the gaff. One crowd opened the door and this most heavenly scent wafted out.

Comment

And I've lost count of the number of porn stars and Playboy bunnies you've paid off to keep quiet about your many affairs.
                                                                                                          Think i was 9 when I realised there was no Santa or Easter Bunny only for 20 years later to discover there was in fact an Easter Bunny, she worked nights in Munich, she was very real .

Comment

It's the only reason I have very little money.

Comment

It's the only reason I have very little money.
                                                                                                              As long as you didn't get your lawyer to run it through the books, you should be grand.

Comment

Off to Tuesdays with Morrie with the Sis, looking forward to it, great reports.

Comment

trying to book some time away with the family.
                                                                                                                  The fucking prices of leaving dublin airport is mental.
                                                                                                                  Cheaper in most cases to fly to uk (london, manchester, birmingham etc) and fly out from there.
                                                                                                                  Sorely tempted to return to Valencia or Lisbon but want to show deadpidgeon somewhere new.
                                                                                                                  Dubrovnik, Malta, or Palermo are short listed
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                                                    Off to Tuesdays with Morrie with the Sis, looking forward to it, great reports.
                                                                                                                    12 Angry Men for me. Hopefully that's what Trump gets wha'.

Comment

wtf, some person just lit themselves on fire outside the Trump trial.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                        trying to book some time away with the family.
                                                                                                                        The fucking prices of leaving dublin airport is mental.
                                                                                                                        Cheaper in most cases to fly to uk (london, manchester, birmingham etc) and fly out from there.
                                                                                                                        Sorely tempted to return to Valencia or Lisbon but want to show deadpidgeon somewhere new.
                                                                                                                        Dubrovnik, Malta, or Palermo are short listed
                                                                                                                        Prices are atrocious this summer and it is going to be horrendous on the continent with the heat. The Scandie countries are really cheap to travel to due to SAS being such a fucked up airline that it can't attract any customers.

Comment

Prices are atrocious this summer and it is going to be horrendous on the continent with the heat. The Scandie countries are really cheap to travel to due to SAS being such a fucked up airline that it can't attract any customers.
                                                                                                                          Looking at may mid term.
                                                                                                                          Dublin - Stanstead - seville - Stanstead - dublin
                                                                                                                          Is €195
                                                                                                                          Dublin - seville - Dublin is €390
                                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X