X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    Nice potential to recycle this for an airline and 9/11 and do good numbers
    Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Crazy story related to conversation in the thread about AI music about a world that I had no idea existed. Completely digital artist that has been a thing since 2007 called Hatsune Miku. She is a hologram. There is full 2 hour long concerts on YouTube with millions of views.

Coachella fans paid hundreds to watch a hologram. It never showed up. (sfgate.com)

Last edited by Opr; 14-04-24, 00:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Off to the rugby now, let's give La ROGchelle some almighty batin' please.
        Mission accomplished
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
          Lots of Munsters complaining about the booing of ROG . LOL.
          Totally self-inflicted and deserved response to his dickheadism. It was not muted booing either.

There was never any sense of danger after about 10 mins, the La Rochelle big fellas were all walking around the pitch totally gassed. Now onto Croke Park!

Comment

Masters was great viewing last night. Hopefully they keep the greens spicy today. Scheffler Xander forecast still alive. Would be some weekend if that clicks.
            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
              Masters was great viewing last night. Hopefully they keep the greens spicy today. Scheffler Xander forecast still alive. Would be some weekend if that clicks.
              I didn't see a minute of it but looks like Max Homo is still in the mix so hoping for a Homo sweat later this evening.

Comment

I didn't see a minute of it but looks like Max Homo is still in the mix so hoping for a Homo sweat later this evening.
                He held it together well. Some achievement shooting +1 with no birdie.
                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Very impressed with Homa, frustrating day and held it together.

Shefflers putting improvement might be legit, today’s the litmus test though.

Fucking Rory.
                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

No wonder Liverpool boo their national Anthem. The Palace keeps fking them over .

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                      Very impressed with Homa, frustrating day and held it together.

Shefflers putting improvement might be legit, today’s the litmus test though.

Fucking Rory.
                      2nd Round killed him

Comment

Backed Homa, Aberg and Dechambeau.

Cheeky long shot on Bryson. His body language after 15 last night said he'd given up but nothing better than that finish to focus the mind and iron out the errors.
                        Last edited by Lazare; 14-04-24, 18:58.
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Looks like evil will prevail yet again in premier league this year
                          im just going to stop watching full stop if the win league and champions league this year- how can anyone give a fuck about the cheats
                          Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post
                            Looks like evil will prevail yet again in premier league this year
                            im just going to stop watching full stop if the win league and champions league this year- how can anyone give a fuck about the cheats
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

These memes popping up everywhere are crazy!

Comment

Looks like Max Homo is the last man standing with a chance against the Schefflerbot now but suspect I will be funking a collapse in vain.

Comment

Homa got fucking rode since mid day 2. Very unlucky. Still in it but getting no bounces no breaks and playing very very solid despite.

impressive.
                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

That is mad, you can make those meme yourself and it takes like 5 minutes. You need a single photo of the person. You add the video and reference image and it melts them together. Someone already had a template for that stage entrance so I used that just to make it easy, grabbed a photo of Simon and hey presto.

Watch Simon | Streamable

This one is probably more appropriate Watch SimonH | Streamable​ ​
                                    Last edited by Opr; 14-04-24, 22:56.

Comment

Homa got fucking rode since mid day 2. Very unlucky. Still in it but getting no bounces no breaks and playing very very solid despite.

impressive.
                                      I don't know much about golf but the way that Scheffler responded to every setback was very impressive.

We'll take a monkey profit for the e/w win on Max Homo and fine tune the system for the next major (although I will note that 'Scottie' is a stupid name that should be reserved for dogs and thus the system has once again prevailed!).

Comment

Stormy Daniels trial kicks off today. It will be all manner of ridiculous.

I predict he will be found guilty, will get a non-custodial sentence and it won't move the polling needle at all.

Comment

Was a good masters up until 8/9th hole on Sunday. Can't give Scheffler a lead, he doesn't miss. Looks like his putting is actually sorted too so we could be in for an era of domination.

At this point, I don't even think Rory's best beats Scottie. There is a very real danger that the biggest talent of his generation ends his career in the middle of the pack major wise, behind the likes of Trevino, Snead, Seve, Mickelson, Faldo. All golfers I would put Rory at his best ahead of, and yet... the results say otherwise.

Comment

Jaysis, in order to seat a panel of jurors in the Trump trial, they have called 500 potential jurors and reckon it could take up to two weeks just to pick a jury!

Comment

And people are worried about Biden.

Maggie Haberman
                                              April 15, 2024, 12:10 p.m. ET2 minutes ago
                                              2 minutes ago

Maggie Haberman

Trump appears to be sleeping. His head keeps dropping down and his mouth goes slack.

Comment

Was a good masters up until 8/9th hole on Sunday. Can't give Scheffler a lead, he doesn't miss. Looks like his putting is actually sorted too so we could be in for an era of domination.

At this point, I don't even think Rory's best beats Scottie. There is a very real danger that the biggest talent of his generation ends his career in the middle of the pack major wise, behind the likes of Trevino, Snead, Seve, Mickelson, Faldo. All golfers I would put Rory at his best ahead of, and yet... the results say otherwise.
                                                Dont worry his missus is about to give birth. He's finished

Comment

Leinster apparently signing Jordie Barrett on a 6 month contract from next December.

I find that really disappointing and the antithesis of what we're supposed to be about.

Comment

Leinster apparently signing Jordie Barrett on a 6 month contract from next December.

I find that really disappointing and the antithesis of what we're supposed to be about.
                                                    Hmmmm

Leinster get an extra bit of depth in the squad good experience for the youngsters, as well as selling some extra tickets. He gets paid from Dec to May and possibly a couple of trophies without missing any significant AB games. Win win.
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Hmmmm

Leinster get an extra bit of depth in the squad good experience for the youngsters, as well as selling some extra tickets. He gets paid from Dec to May and possibly a couple of trophies without missing any significant AB games. Win win.
                                                      Meh, my gut reaction was WTF and I'm sticking with that.

Signing Snyman was bad enough. Do we need another mercenary? We're good enough to win with Irish players. It smacks of a Toulon or La Rochelle move imo.

Comment

Meh, my gut reaction was WTF and I'm sticking with that.

Signing Snyman was bad enough. Do we need another mercenary? We're good enough to win with Irish players. It smacks of a Toulon or La Rochelle move imo.
                                                        Could have argued the same about 37yo Brad Thorn, the benefits of which are still being felt. Handy guy to have thru the 6N window when. 2 maybe 3 centres all away in squads.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post

Could have argued the same about 37yo Brad Thorn, the benefits of which are still being felt. Handy guy to have thru the 6N window when. 2 maybe 3 centres all away in squads.
                                                          You really think Leinster have a lack of depth in the centre positions?

We've lost one game in 2024 (on the 1st of Jan) so the evidence suggests we have no need of an extra centre to tough out an away win in Zebre in mid-February...

Comment

Deffo gonna go see him play . Short stint . Im IN for the Jordie show.

Comment

Fun night in the CL
                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Stumbled across this little gem of a TV show from 10 years ago. Variously described as the Aussie Office, the Aussie Parks and Rec, the Aussie The Think of It.

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                  Fun night in the CL
                                                                  Probably putting the kiss of death on tonight's games but this round of the Champions leagues has been incredible.

You should enjoy this

Comment

For golf gamblers . SCHEFFLER is playing this weekend. His wife is ready to give birth and he will drop out if so. So back wisely.

Comment

About fucking time there was kickback on best friend parenting but damage has been done
                                                                      kids need to shut the fuck up in public - a few smacks would do no harm either
                                                                      Modern parents are arguably operating in a state of deficit on a lot of fronts: not enough support, not enough rest, not enough time, not enough resources… but the one thing there is no shortage of, is advice.

The gentle parenting backlash: Have we gone too far and forgotten how to discipline our kids?

Comment

About fucking time there was kickback on best friend parenting but damage has been done
                                                                        kids need to shut the fuck up in public - a few smacks would do no harm either
                                                                        Modern parents are arguably operating in a state of deficit on a lot of fronts: not enough support, not enough rest, not enough time, not enough resources… but the one thing there is no shortage of, is advice.

The gentle parenting backlash: Have we gone too far and forgotten how to discipline our kids?
                                                                        I am a parent of young children. Ergo, every time I log onto social media I am served a cornucopia of self-anointed parenting experts competing to inform me, in detail and with illustrations, just how or why I am probably getting things wrong.

An article telling people how they are parenting wrong based on her sole qualification of being a mother, calling out social media for telling people they are parenting wrong. hmmmmmm.

Comment

Me this morning meeting a botox business kingpin:

Him: Tell me how AI can improve my business.

Me: Here's how AI will revolutionise botox delivery.

I sometimes scare myself with my ability to randomly bullshit.

Comment

Speaking to an Aussie guy a few days ago and he was saying the trend now in Australia amongst his 40-50 year old cohort is to test for testosterone levels, so you can perk them up if need be. Apparently testosterone falls off a cliff in your 40s. So this is arriving today. Am assuming it will diagnose me as peek masculinity and virility, but useful to know for the less fortunate.

Comment

Speaking to an Aussie guy a few days ago and he was saying the trend now in Australia amongst his 40-50 year old cohort is to test for testosterone levels, so you can perk them up if need be. Apparently testosterone falls off a cliff in your 40s. So this is arriving today. Am assuming it will diagnose me as peek masculinity and virility, but useful to know for the less fortunate.
                                                                              I'd say you need to be neutered, not go for a topup.

Comment

An Irish guy is foreman of the Trump NY jury. That's definitely got to be worth a fortune in future media ventures.

Comment

An Irish guy is foreman of the Trump NY jury. That's definitely got to be worth a fortune in future media ventures.
                                                                                  There will be a surplus of books written by trump jurors in the coming years.

Comment

Getting a GP to prescribe T will your biggest issue, the 10 mins they did in medical school all those years ago told them it gives you an increased risk of cancer, seemingly they are wrong...#notadoctor
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post

I'd say you need to be neutered, not go for a topup.
                                                                                      Speaking of...

Vet told us the one of the pups nuts hasn't dropped, he will be 5 months end of this month, she wants to remove both @6 months, can cause issues further down the line if not removed seemingly.

Few people have told me wait till at least a year, some said 2 years , he needs that testosterone for muscle and growth, whats the general opinion of those in the know ?

Had his first haircut yesterday.

PXL-20240415-072754277.jpg

PXL-20240415-082647004.jpg

PXL-20240416-103442168.jpg

PXL-20240416-154722341-MP.jpg
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Getting a GP to prescribe T will your biggest issue, the 10 mins they did in medical school all those years ago told them it gives you an increased risk of cancer, seemingly they are wrong...#notadoctor
                                                                                        There are legit reasons for a doctor not to prescribe
                                                                                        loads of rogan and huberman bros taking it from quacks in US
                                                                                        some of the benefits are overstated
                                                                                        you really don’t want to be messing with hormone levels unless necessary and supervised by someone who knows what they are at
                                                                                        far more manly to raw dog life without any bio hacks

Comment

Speaking of...

Vet told us the one of the pups nuts hasn't dropped, he will be 5 months end of this month, she wants to remove both @6 months, can cause issues further down the line if not removed seemingly.

Few people have told me wait till at least a year, some said 2 years , he needs that testosterone for muscle and growth, whats the general opinion of those in the know ?

Lovely Dog

Comment

Just got half a million startup funding awarded this morning!

Chickenfeed compared to the league that Theresa is playing in - I think his first round was $5m - but top of the range for Ireland.

A great day for those keen to see banks becoming even richer through the glory of Generative AI.

Comment

A great day for those keen to see banks becoming even richer through the glory of Generative AI.
                                                                                              That would be everyone I imagine.

Comment

Maybe as an added bonus I can launch a product to help banks generate music through AI, just to keep laz on board.

Comment

Speaking of...

Class dog.

We had the same issue with our lad. Got him done around the 6 month mark too. No issues and he grew bigger than expected. Would be happy to take the vets advice on the topic, not "people".

Comment

you really don’t want to be messing with hormone levels unless necessary and supervised by someone who knows what they are at
                                                                                                    The real experts will be the first to tell you that none of them have any much of a clue of what they are at. The endocrine system and it's interaction with all sorts of internal and external systems, chemicals, diet etc. are the least understood and most messed around with in the whole of medicine.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Probably putting the kiss of death on tonight's games but this round of the Champions leagues has been incredible.

You should enjoy this

1st funny ai video I’ve seen

Comment

Speaking of...

Pic 1.
                                                                                                        Ah, a little me time....might hump that couch later!

Pic 2.
                                                                                                        Howiya boss, dinner time already!....it's dinner isn't it?...tell me it's dinner
                                                                                                        PIC 3
                                                                                                        WTF....you're doing WHAT to my nads again exactly

​​​​​PIC4
                                                                                                        2 years!..that's like ages away ...yippee...now to give that couch a damn good seeing to!

​​​​​

Comment

Just got half a million startup funding awarded this morning!

Chickenfeed compared to the league that Theresa is playing in - I think his first round was $5m - but top of the range for Ireland.

Good man Hitch!

My first round and extension was nowhere near 5mil. I wish. 5m is multiples more funds raised than I.
                                                                                                          On the bright side, it doesn't (with current plans and trajectory) look like we need to raise again. The optionality is such a bonus.

We might raise, and if we do, I'll come to your for pitch advice as whatever you are doing is clearly working.
                                                                                                          Last edited by Theresa; 17-04-24, 17:04.

Comment

Speaking of...

I would wait.

Is there a downside to waiting with a male?
                                                                                                            I waited with my girl and there was a very bloody, consistent downside.

Comment

.GLVEH90XIAAywIm?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

Watching the clips of Trump say that and it is utterly amazing (well not really, sadly, but it should be) that not a single person visible in the crowd behind him is even slightly trying not to laugh at him. How they can listen to those diatribes, the streams of inane consciousness and still think "this is my guy" defies any logic whatsoever.

Comment

Little Reindeer is very good on netflix . Greatly Grim as Trump might say.

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post
                                                                                                                    Watching the clips of Trump say that and it is utterly amazing (well not really, sadly, but it should be) that not a single person visible in the crowd behind him is even slightly trying not to laugh at him. How they can listen to those diatribes, the streams of inane consciousness and still think "this is my guy" defies any logic whatsoever.
                                                                                                                    Kool aid cult . They are married to his persona and his narrative. History makes sense . Including our own horrific Civil war. Stupid fking people .

Comment

Civil War is an atrocity of a film. Like bizarre, GUBU, disturbing. How did it make it to the cinema except for a conviction by the producers that people would turn up just to see how Kirsten Dunst has aged.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Kool aid cult . They are married to his persona and his narrative. History makes sense . Including our own horrific Civil war. Stupid fking people .
                                                                                                                        The remainder of the jury seating should happen today and then we will be into the trial itself. The squawks out of Trump as the evidence stacks up will be epic.

Comment

Anyone with access to Three presale tickets, I’d appreciate an access code for the Anthony Jeselnik show in September if anyone would kindly do the honours!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X