• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
    "What happened at 12?"

"I made a good putt for a 10"

Class.
    Deadly.

'How do you feel as defending champion, tied for 50th?'

Bubba: 'well, considering I made a 10, had nine 3 putts, three balls in the water at 11, when you take all that into account I played pretty solid to tie 50th I guess'

Genius.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

delighted with his steal

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      airport, lol

Comment

Next 100 minutes of my life sorted anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...YWHvaZ8SU&NR=1
        Last edited by Foxy; 14-04-13, 21:03. Reason: Embed goddammit.

Comment

Heh, reading the restaurant review in the Sunday Times and came across this piece of genius; 'At the end of the day the blaa is just a bread roll. Get over it Waterford'

Oh my
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

its happening
              airport, lol

Comment

These fkn things would drive you to drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                  Seem to have awfully upset the wife. Not 100% sure why . Buckets of tears though. Ah the poor thing. But would like to know why. She did wake up like a ball of tears waiting to unload this morning. Not her time of month. Hmm. Half-thinking it might be mie
                  She's cheating on you
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                    Seem to have awfully upset the wife. Not 100% sure why .
                    Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                    She's cheating on you
                    If I was her I'd be somewhat pissed that you aren't speaking fluent Russian, in order to bring up your kid trilingual. Probably be annoyed that you haven't done the driving lessons, and bought a 'family car'.

I may be on the blob
                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post

These fkn things would drive you to drink.
                      That's a crow banger yea? I haven't seen one of those since the seventies!
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

hate golf but watching lads crumble in the Masters is great craic

Comment

Anyone have a link to the golf ?

I'm cracking up not being able to watch it here...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            much more effective

airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post

The walking advertising hoardings all look very stressed.

Comment

this is great tv

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post

FilmOn TV is a popular online streaming platform that offers a wide variety of live TV channels, movies, and TV shows. The platform was launched in 2010 and has since become one of the largest online TV networks in the world. It offers a wide range of channels from all over the world, including news, sports, entertainment, and lifestyle channels. In addition to live TV channels, FilmOn TV also provides on-demand content, including a library of movies and TV shows that can be streamed online. The platform is available on a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and gaming consoles, making it accessible to a large audience.

GO to UK TV Channel -> BBC HD

Opr

Comment

Come on Angel, must be a dream scenario having Scott and Day as your closest challengers #gonnachoke
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                      Come on Angel, must be a dream scenario having Scott and Day as your closest challengers #gonnachoke
                                      How was the match? I didn't get to see any of it myself, but I'm happy enough with the result.

Comment

Anyone fancy a home game?

Comment

It seems they are still in use

I'm weighing up contingencies.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            The walking advertising hoardings all look very stressed.
                                            One of them is crying in the corner I see !

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                            http://www.filmon.com/

GO to UK TV Channel -> BBC HD

Opr
                                            Cheers. Unreal link !

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                              will set up if theres a few
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                Perhaps...

Comment

at least 9 needed imo
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                    much more effective

FEK OFF FOXES, in this case from what I hear. Every 45 seconds 24 hours a day until it ran out of gas Friday night. Sounds like the ignorant fkrs changed the bottle today.

Tricky one, probably just have to wait it out.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                      How was the match? I didn't get to see any of it myself, but I'm happy enough with the result.
                                                      Fairly meh apart from a decent 15 minute spell before half time, Napoli probably shaded it, luckily Cav was on one of his off nights. Flamini threw in what looked like a horror tackle for his red, haven't seen it again but looked dangerously two footed. Considering no Balo and El Shaarawy didn't start a point is acceptable.
                                                      Last edited by The Situation; 14-04-13, 22:09.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

I always wondered, has Lee Westwood got Downs Syndrome?

Comment

huge.

This is so good

Comment

at least 9 needed imo
                                                            Its been a while feck it, im in. Kinda in a shitty mood tonight so might cheer me up!
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

hate golf but watching lads crumble in the Masters is great craic
                                                              Its a horrible game but the big tournaments do make great TV and Betfair was made for it.
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Seems to have descended into a 'who can choke the least?' contest. Most enjoyable plus the patrons are getting wet for added schadenfreude.

Comment

"As happy as a bird with a french fry"

Comment

Its a horrible game but the big tournaments do make great TV and Betfair was made for it.
                                                                    I backed Tim Clark e\w at 66/1 before the start of play on the basis that the unheard-of South African usually wins. He's done OK, probably not helped by the fact he's worried about whether his playing partner will make a move on his wife.

Comment

so long since I played on stars , its updating 5 mins now

Hurry up and set up a game will ye!
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

"And he's an anchorer, Ken."

Comment

wtf? not allowed to use your own non sponsor umbrella???

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                            See previous point about 'hating golf'.

Reason; shit like this^

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                              so long since I played on stars , its updating 5 mins now

Hurry up and set up a game will ye!
                                                                              if this gets 9 or more thanks i will and tell me how much ye want in etc etc
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

I backed Tim Clark e\w at 66/1 before the start of play on the basis that the unheard-of South African usually wins. He's done OK, probably not helped by the fact he's worried about whether his playing partner will make a move on his wife.
                                                                                He's fairly "heard of" tbh.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

I am hooked.

And slightly drunk.

I'm considering rewinding and watching again when it's all over!

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                    He's fairly "heard of" tbh.
                                                                                    Not by me. But then the only one I recognise on the leaderboard is Woods.

Comment

Up for the fat guy anyway, seems likeable.

Comment

reduce to 5 maybe .... ?

Comment

home game lads cmon ta fuck for the banter

thank hondas post!
                                                                                          Last edited by tylerdurden94; 14-04-13, 23:08. Reason: giant font is obnoxious
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Reason; shit like this^
                                                                                            i'm sure it would be pretty easy to find reasons to hate all sports.

i'm not a golf lover either but the masters, open, etc can be amazing to watch in fairness

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

Reason; shit like this^
                                                                                              They're not 'non sponsored', they're simple Augusta umbrellas with no advertising on them. Slight difference.

Comment

The annoying thing about betting on the Masters is: that along with about 90% of other people who had a bet this weekend, all 3 of the fuckers at the top of the leaderboard were on my shortlist

Of course this is also the good thing about betting on the masters (dusting off the auld shortlist )

Comment

Why is it a horrible game? I can understand you not being interested in it, but why is it horrible?

Did Steve Jobs play golf or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                    They're not 'non sponsored', they're simple Augusta umbrellas with no advertising on them. Slight difference.
                                                                                                    you still can't have your own "non sponsored" umbrella though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      home game lads cmon ta fuck for the banter

thank hondas post!
                                                                                                      Get sat navigation going, turbo plo and nlh

Comment

Enough of this fannying about.

Home game set up for midnight.

Club ID:655544
                                                                                                        Code: meh12345

$6 KO

Comment

You don't consider that forcing every single spectator to sport the exact same umbrella is just a little bit anal?

Or just stark raving psychotic?

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post

$6 KO
                                                                                                            accept me please
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Day to birdie the last and set up an epic finale!

Comment

You don't consider that forcing every single spectator to sport the exact same umbrella is just a little bit anal?

Or just stark raving psychotic?
                                                                                                                I don't really care about the umbrellas.

Comment

It being America they probably shot someone if they have the wrong umbrella.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post

$6 KO
                                                                                                                    just joined
                                                                                                                    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                                                                                                      just joined
                                                                                                                      full to the neck with wine and like a fucking tyrant, let the KO begin !!!
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

I don't really care about the umbrellas.
                                                                                                                        Dude, the umbrellas symbolise the sickness at the very core of golf. Them and the Pringle sweaters.

Comment

wtf was with not showing Kucher all round? They didn't even show his finishing putt?

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X