This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
    Don't know much about him. He's obviously a character but isn't he a serious bigot?
    Repost from the other day, great to have him back in the PL

Comment

@Emmet you're wasting your time on the rugby thread over in the other place.

Fwiw I don't agree with you entirely but see where you are coming from.

EDIT : I am talking about the Murray debate obv

Comment

Just read back over the last few pages.

I'm all for stupidity bans.

Comment

Just read back over the last few pages.

I'm all for stupidity bans.
          There'll be very few left so.
          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Don't know much about him. He's obviously a character but isn't he a serious bigot?
            He'd say No, and there isn't any smoking gun evidence to suggest otherwise.

He does support the Benito Mussolini fascism of the 1920s/1930s which was a cultural bigotry (as opposed to the racial bigotry of 1930s Germany) which said that our culture is better than that of Slavs and Sub Saharan Africans - they are welcome to live in peace so long as they follow our rules (work ethic, dress, religon, usual stuff). And we are happy to attack and conquer them so as to put them on the correct path. Not hugely different to the prevailing UK outlook of the time.

His (BMs) supporters would point out that there was no pograms, no race riots, no concentration camps and no deportation of Jews in Italy whilst BM was in charge. Race Laws were enacted to appease their German allies but not enforced.

Comment

Take a bow Stephen O'Neill, I look forward to that dummy gif

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                Repost from the other day, great to have him back in the PL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgAbu4zOxg4
                so good, heres the highlights of that bradford game
                After 5 minutes of this match, Steven Bywater came on to make his Premier League debut, replacing the injured Shaka Hislop in the Hammers goal. Some debut. 9...

Comment

AJ please start writing a "Useless but interesting piece of knowledge of the day blog". You have tonnes of great stuff to spare!!
                  airport, lol

Comment

well
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

gif this stephen o neill craic, twitter is raving about it and im at work
                      airport, lol

Comment

That was a stonewall penalty there for Stoke.

I know it was an accident, but can't deny Jones the ball in that spot like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                          That was a stonewall penalty there for Stoke.

I know it was an accident, but can't deny Jones the ball in that spot like that!
                          Ref is with me on united -1
                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                            gif this stephen o neill craic, twitter is raving about it and im at work
                            can't see it. Got a fella to dive full stretch for a dummy and curled ball over from tight angle to right of the posts. Then sticks a point from even tighter angle on the right left hand side with a sliced shot. Quality

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                              can't see it. Got a fella to dive full stretch for a dummy and curled ball over from tight angle to right of the posts. Then sticks a point from even tighter angle on the right left hand side with a sliced shot. Quality
                              good to see he still has it. He must be 33 or 34 at this stage
                              airport, lol

Comment

Any luck in finding a stream of wsop FT?
                                Poker is like sex, position is everything..

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Duecewilder

Comment

Defender really sold himself lol

Last edited by ghostface; 14-04-13, 14:57.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                    Not just "a fella" either, Peter Kelly who would be in the quarter-finals of a competition of what player cloned 15 times would beat any other player cloned 15 times!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                      Not just "a fella" either, Peter Kelly who would be in the quarter-finals of a competition of what player cloned 15 times would beat any other player cloned 15 times!
                                      lol I'm gonna use that
                                      airport, lol

Comment

lol I'm gonna use that
                                        In case anyone is going to ask, the answer is Marc Ó Sé

Comment

Itv for the serious sporting occasion of the day.

It's not often I don't like seeing Ivanovic play in the centre, but alongside Luiz against the two Argies could and most likely will be a disaster.
                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                            Itv for the serious sporting occasion of the day.

It's not often I don't like seeing Ivanovic play in the centre, but alongside Luiz against the two Argies could and most likely will be a disaster.
                                            I see you ran away from my offer of betting A POUND!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                              I see you ran away from my offer of betting A POUND!

Are you calling me out (Simey O'Donnell - Shite in the bucket style)?
                                              Create a youtube vid there!

I will never bet on my own team for fear of the absolute jinx I can put on them.
                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Division 1a relegation playoff gone into extra time. Clare 0-23 Cork 2-17; listening on radio sounds like a serious game.

Comment

Toure and Barry hacking away
                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Had to show myself around Carrigstown. Disappointing. McCoy's wasn't even open for a pint.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                      http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Duecewilder View Post
                                                        Any luck in finding a stream of wsop FT?
                                                        Keep an eye on this thread.

Checked the youtube link and it's not the ME

If you get yourself a link to ESPN3, you're sorted

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                          Division 1a relegation playoff gone into extra time. Clare 0-23 Cork 2-17; listening on radio sounds like a serious game.
                                                          Deferred coverage on TG4 in a bit I believe

Comment

Anyone online for a few games of Starcraft?
                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

so Schmidt is going to be Ireland coach.

I got it all wrong!

Comment

I got it all wrong!
                                                                Please be right

Comment

Also, gwan McKinstry! (whoever you may be)

Northern Irishman Johnny McKinstry has been installed as caretaker coach of Sierra Leone, replacing Sweden's Lars Olof Mattsson.

Comment

FML
                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Still the high roller. This is a sick FT. Why wouldnt they stream it...

Comment

Originally posted by Duecewilder View Post
                                                                        Still the high roller. This is a sick FT. Why wouldnt they stream it...
                                                                        negreanu said its tomorrow...
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

negreanu said its tomorrow...
                                                                          This would explain why. Ya checked his twitter there. tomorrow it is and its the same link for the stream

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                            http://www.paddypower.com/bet/powerp...grp_ids=239489

Newcastle/Utd/City treble @ 7/1 and Augero to score plus City win @ 4/1 for me
                                                                            Screw you Newcastle! The Augero wincast coming off though takes away the bite

Comment

Ken Doherty giving it a good go in the final qualifying round for the World Championships. Was 9-3 down to Matthew Selt but he's taken 5 in a row to get back to 9-8.

It's a step too far tho. Zero chance that Ken can do it tho. No way Selt will lose from here. Absolutely none. It's in the bag...

Comment

Top of the league!!

Yeah boy. My footy team beat our closest rivals in an early season six pointer this morning.

Delighted. So delighted in fact, Im tempted to go out for an oul Sunday Session!
                                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Dirtbag

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                    Ken Doherty giving it a good go in the final qualifying round for the World Championships. Was 9-3 down to Matthew Selt but he's taken 5 in a row to get back to 9-8.

It's a step too far tho. Zero chance that Ken can do it tho. No way Selt will lose from here. Absolutely none. It's in the bag...
                                                                                    9-9. I am excite. was 9-4 thought afaik not 9-3.

Comment

Looks like Ken is going to fall at the last.

confirmed. lost 10-9.
                                                                                      Last edited by Teddie; 14-04-13, 18:04.

Comment

Just read through the anti Tiger bollocks from yesterday morning. LOL

That extra little bit up for the miracle now. 66 one time.
                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I got it all wrong!
                                                                                          Well, now we'll get to find out just how much Kidney was to blame. I won't be expecting much improved results.
                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

...
                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                              You wouldn't by any chance remember who I bet on? It was following you, but can't remember who bet with. Think it might have been a 10/1 shot. Have a vague memory of Schmidt being RD's pick, which just goes to show the benefits to him of sticking away from the world of high finance prediction
                                                                                              Mike Ruddock probably.

Comment

...
                                                                                                Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 14-04-13, 18:46.
                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Two people next to me in the bar have just sat down. It appears they are on a blind date. She opens with: I've just got a few questions jotted down here * opens piece of paper * strongly suspect this is going to be genius, but have to leave. His only words so far are along the lines of 'umm' 'arr' - it's like he's flabbergasted by his bad luck. Good luck dude in Abbey Tavern, Howth on Sunday 14th April . If you ever read this in the future we were all routing for you.
                                                                                                  We need to get Danny down there, STAT.

Comment

Jasas, yer a poor shower of gamblers

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                    I remember this guy once rat-holed a five up his ass

He was so broke by the last race, he had to drop his pants right in front of the window to get at it
                                                                                                    One of my favorite horse racing movies... LET IT RIDE!UpInClass Racing Forum (USA)Home for Handicappers, Horseplayersand anyone else who would rather be at t...
                                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 14-04-13, 19:11.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Comment

I got it all wrong!
                                                                                                            Cough, told ya so, cough
                                                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

You wouldn't by any chance remember who I bet on? It was following you, but can't remember who bet with. Think it might have been a 10/1 shot. Have a vague memory of Schmidt being RD's pick, which just goes to show the benefits to him of sticking away from the world of high finance prediction
                                                                                                              Don't force me to make that post on irisheconomy.ie

The verdict of your peers is unlikely to be kind.
                                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Some shot from Cabrera there
                                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

A ball into the trees seems to be the cue for the self-important twats to run like idiots, arms flapping, flourescent jackets glowing, clearly some kudos in being the cunt who gets there first and gets to tell all the other cunts to back off live on TV.

Comment

Deadparrot there with a today on Reddit triple post.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                      A ball into the trees seems to be the cue for the self-important twats to run like idiots, arms flapping, flourescent jackets glowing, clearly some kudos in being the cunt who gets there first and gets to tell all the other cunts to back off live on TV.
                                                                                                                      They certainly seemed very er.. 'happy'.

Comment

Really liked this. Almost enough to make you want to start watching F1 again

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

"What happened at 12?"

"I made a good putt for a 10"

Class.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X