Originally posted by Downtown View Post
    Don't know much about him. He's obviously a character but isn't he a serious bigot?
    Repost from the other day, great to have him back in the PL

@Emmet you're wasting your time on the rugby thread over in the other place.

Fwiw I don't agree with you entirely but see where you are coming from.

EDIT : I am talking about the Murray debate obv

Just read back over the last few pages.

I'm all for stupidity bans.

Just read back over the last few pages.

I'm all for stupidity bans.
          There'll be very few left so.

Don't know much about him. He's obviously a character but isn't he a serious bigot?
            He'd say No, and there isn't any smoking gun evidence to suggest otherwise.

He does support the Benito Mussolini fascism of the 1920s/1930s which was a cultural bigotry (as opposed to the racial bigotry of 1930s Germany) which said that our culture is better than that of Slavs and Sub Saharan Africans - they are welcome to live in peace so long as they follow our rules (work ethic, dress, religon, usual stuff). And we are happy to attack and conquer them so as to put them on the correct path. Not hugely different to the prevailing UK outlook of the time.

His (BMs) supporters would point out that there was no pograms, no race riots, no concentration camps and no deportation of Jews in Italy whilst BM was in charge. Race Laws were enacted to appease their German allies but not enforced.

Take a bow Stephen O'Neill, I look forward to that dummy gif

Repost from the other day, great to have him back in the PL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgAbu4zOxg4
                so good, heres the highlights of that bradford game
                After 5 minutes of this match, Steven Bywater came on to make his Premier League debut, replacing the injured Shaka Hislop in the Hammers goal. Some debut. 9...

AJ please start writing a "Useless but interesting piece of knowledge of the day blog". You have tonnes of great stuff to spare!!

well

gif this stephen o neill craic, twitter is raving about it and im at work

That was a stonewall penalty there for Stoke.

I know it was an accident, but can't deny Jones the ball in that spot like that!

That was a stonewall penalty there for Stoke.

I know it was an accident, but can't deny Jones the ball in that spot like that!
                          Ref is with me on united -1

gif this stephen o neill craic, twitter is raving about it and im at work
                            can't see it. Got a fella to dive full stretch for a dummy and curled ball over from tight angle to right of the posts. Then sticks a point from even tighter angle on the right left hand side with a sliced shot. Quality

good to see he still has it. He must be 33 or 34 at this stage

Any luck in finding a stream of wsop FT?
                                Poker is like sex, position is everything..

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Duecewilder

Defender really sold himself lol

Last edited by ghostface; 14-04-13, 14:57.

Not just "a fella" either, Peter Kelly who would be in the quarter-finals of a competition of what player cloned 15 times would beat any other player cloned 15 times!

lol I'm gonna use that

In case anyone is going to ask, the answer is Marc Ó Sé

Itv for the serious sporting occasion of the day.

It's not often I don't like seeing Ivanovic play in the centre, but alongside Luiz against the two Argies could and most likely will be a disaster.

Itv for the serious sporting occasion of the day.

It's not often I don't like seeing Ivanovic play in the centre, but alongside Luiz against the two Argies could and most likely will be a disaster.
                                            I see you ran away from my offer of betting A POUND!

Are you calling me out (Simey O'Donnell - Shite in the bucket style)?
                                              Create a youtube vid there!

I will never bet on my own team for fear of the absolute jinx I can put on them.

Division 1a relegation playoff gone into extra time. Clare 0-23 Cork 2-17; listening on radio sounds like a serious game.

Toure and Barry hacking away

Had to show myself around Carrigstown. Disappointing. McCoy's wasn't even open for a pint.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                      http://mayopubpoker.com/

Originally posted by Duecewilder View Post
                                                        Any luck in finding a stream of wsop FT?
                                                        Keep an eye on this thread.

Checked the youtube link and it's not the ME

If you get yourself a link to ESPN3, you're sorted

Division 1a relegation playoff gone into extra time. Clare 0-23 Cork 2-17; listening on radio sounds like a serious game.
                                                          Deferred coverage on TG4 in a bit I believe

Anyone online for a few games of Starcraft?

so Schmidt is going to be Ireland coach.

I got it all wrong!

Please be right

Also, gwan McKinstry! (whoever you may be)

Northern Irishman Johnny McKinstry has been installed as caretaker coach of Sierra Leone, replacing Sweden's Lars Olof Mattsson.

Still the high roller. This is a sick FT. Why wouldnt they stream it...

Originally posted by Duecewilder View Post
                                                                        Still the high roller. This is a sick FT. Why wouldnt they stream it...
                                                                        negreanu said its tomorrow...

This would explain why. Ya checked his twitter there. tomorrow it is and its the same link for the stream

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/powerp...grp_ids=239489

Newcastle/Utd/City treble @ 7/1 and Augero to score plus City win @ 4/1 for me
                                                                            Screw you Newcastle! The Augero wincast coming off though takes away the bite

Ken Doherty giving it a good go in the final qualifying round for the World Championships. Was 9-3 down to Matthew Selt but he's taken 5 in a row to get back to 9-8.

It's a step too far tho. Zero chance that Ken can do it tho. No way Selt will lose from here. Absolutely none. It's in the bag...

Top of the league!!

Yeah boy. My footy team beat our closest rivals in an early season six pointer this morning.

Delighted. So delighted in fact, Im tempted to go out for an oul Sunday Session!

Dirtbag

Ken Doherty giving it a good go in the final qualifying round for the World Championships. Was 9-3 down to Matthew Selt but he's taken 5 in a row to get back to 9-8.

It's a step too far tho. Zero chance that Ken can do it tho. No way Selt will lose from here. Absolutely none. It's in the bag...
                                                                                    9-9. I am excite. was 9-4 thought afaik not 9-3.

Looks like Ken is going to fall at the last.

confirmed. lost 10-9.
                                                                                      Last edited by Teddie; 14-04-13, 18:04.

Just read through the anti Tiger bollocks from yesterday morning. LOL

That extra little bit up for the miracle now. 66 one time.

I got it all wrong!
                                                                                          Well, now we'll get to find out just how much Kidney was to blame. I won't be expecting much improved results.

You wouldn't by any chance remember who I bet on? It was following you, but can't remember who bet with. Think it might have been a 10/1 shot. Have a vague memory of Schmidt being RD's pick, which just goes to show the benefits to him of sticking away from the world of high finance prediction
                                                                                              Mike Ruddock probably.

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 14-04-13, 18:46.

Two people next to me in the bar have just sat down. It appears they are on a blind date. She opens with: I've just got a few questions jotted down here * opens piece of paper * strongly suspect this is going to be genius, but have to leave. His only words so far are along the lines of 'umm' 'arr' - it's like he's flabbergasted by his bad luck. Good luck dude in Abbey Tavern, Howth on Sunday 14th April . If you ever read this in the future we were all routing for you.
                                                                                                  We need to get Danny down there, STAT.

Jasas, yer a poor shower of gamblers

I remember this guy once rat-holed a five up his ass

He was so broke by the last race, he had to drop his pants right in front of the window to get at it
                                                                                                    One of my favorite horse racing movies... LET IT RIDE!UpInClass Racing Forum (USA)Home for Handicappers, Horseplayersand anyone else who would rather be at t...
                                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 14-04-13, 19:11.

I got it all wrong!
                                                                                                            Cough, told ya so, cough

You wouldn't by any chance remember who I bet on? It was following you, but can't remember who bet with. Think it might have been a 10/1 shot. Have a vague memory of Schmidt being RD's pick, which just goes to show the benefits to him of sticking away from the world of high finance prediction
                                                                                                              Don't force me to make that post on irisheconomy.ie

The verdict of your peers is unlikely to be kind.

Some shot from Cabrera there

A ball into the trees seems to be the cue for the self-important twats to run like idiots, arms flapping, flourescent jackets glowing, clearly some kudos in being the cunt who gets there first and gets to tell all the other cunts to back off live on TV.

Deadparrot there with a today on Reddit triple post.

A ball into the trees seems to be the cue for the self-important twats to run like idiots, arms flapping, flourescent jackets glowing, clearly some kudos in being the cunt who gets there first and gets to tell all the other cunts to back off live on TV.
                                                                                                                      They certainly seemed very er.. 'happy'.

Really liked this. Almost enough to make you want to start watching F1 again

"What happened at 12?"

"I made a good putt for a 10"

Class.