X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    To what?
    19 days for hugs and kisses from me to you MWAH!
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
      19 days for hugs and kisses from me to you MWAH!
      Now I'm scared. I thought zuutroy was getting married.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Now I'm scared. I thought zuutroy was getting married.
        Nah the Sword of Damocles that is perpetual looming unemployment means I'm a long way from spending 5 figures on a day out!

Comment

Finnish goalkeeper Lassi Hurskainen shows his array of trick shots. He appears at the supermarket, the lake, his house, with someone dressed as Santa Claus and even at a football pitch

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
          http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Enjoyable Walking Dead

However

SPOILER
            I did laugh my ass off at Lori's final scene
            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Comment

Only Barbar left in the fridge beer wise..Bad news drinking 8% beer on a Monday night!

Comment

Neville on fire tonight, quality punditry
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                    BBV assistance needed:

Anyone have any ideas/contacts re a mettalist/metal worker in Dublin? I've got a chair i need to get fixed, so i want to get a quote on the costs involved.
                    Bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                      Trying to get a glass etched in Dublin. Will only have next Friday to pick it up.

Anyone have any good experiences with specific engravers/ jewellers?
                      bump x2

Comment

Football boots and wallet stolen from outside my front door, when i ran back into my flat to grab something. Fucking toe rags. Seriously considering leaving something else outside the door and hiding in my room, wait for someone to bite and then run outside with a kitchen knife and murder them.

Comment

Thompson captain of Lincoln Oxford looks like she may be quite Durrrrrty and she knows her Bertrand Russell... Swoon!
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

if theres any interest in a home game around half nine like this post. ill set one up on sat navs club but i cant accept new members please and thanks
                            airport, lol

Comment

Hate the odd week when there's no freaks on university challenge! Just a South African Peter Griffin lookalike.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                Hate the odd week when there's no freaks on university challenge! Just a South African Peter Griffin lookalike.
                                UC is always good to see what hairstyles were like back in the early 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                  Pinkerton's pretty strange.

Comment

Potentially interesting Panorama on BBC1 at 8.30. Relating to gambling so probably about FOBTs and online slots etc.

Comment

UC's definition of 'popular music' needs some work. Thompson would def do you some damage alright

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                        Pinkerton's pretty strange.
                                        Meh, maybe Grinyer set the bar too high!
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                          if theres any interest in a home game around half nine like this post. ill set one up on sat navs club but i cant accept new members please and thanks
                                          2 games set up for half nine plo and holdem easier that way and well see if people reg
                                          airport, lol

Comment

LOL Homeland

SPOILER
                                            It has well a truly stepped into the Season 2 plot hole of FNL with Landry/Tyra with that insufferable cunt daughter & that weeny kid, it ain't getting out of that!

As for putting 2&2 together those marine buddies are on the ball, one bullet missing yeah it was Brody

If only I had of see this earlier you could of had your very own Claire Danes cry face mask for Halloween.
                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I'm guessing loopy 'lawyer' Gio De Stefano and whoever runs 'simian-press' is just trying to get himself sued for publicity reasons by publishing stuff like this, naming so many uk politicians as paedophiles.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                LOL Homeland

SPOILER
                                                It has well a truly stepped into the Season 2 plot hole of FNL with Landry/Tyra with that insufferable cunt daughter & that weeny kid, it ain't getting out of that!

As for putting 2&2 together those marine buddies are on the ball, one bullet missing yeah it was Brody

If only I had of see this earlier you could of had your very own Claire Danes cry face mask for Halloween.
                                                Her face is annoying

SPOILER

At least Carver was in it

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                  Her face is annoying

SPOILER

At least Carver was in it

Very much so! Still an interesting show but tilts me at times.

SPOILER
                                                  Just so stupid, lets bust into his office act like a lunatic for the 100th time, bitch is supposed to be keeping stuff on the downlow.

Comment

Don't watch a lot of normal tv so totally missed this but got a heads up about it yesterday, just got the 6 episodes looks promising Andy Samberg is brilliant.

Subscribe and 🔔 to the BBC 👉 https://bit.ly/BBCYouTubeSubWatch the BBC first on iPlayer 👉 https://bbc.in/iPlayer-Home More about this programme: http://ww...

Comment

Very much so! Still an interesting show but tilts me at times.

SPOILER
                                                      Just so stupid, lets bust into his office act like a lunatic for the 100th time, bitch is supposed to be keeping stuff on the downlow.
                                                      Homeland

SPOILER
                                                      The last 10 mins of that show was ridiculously bad. The terrorists can scramble a swat team, Carrie doing whatever she wants again. I hope the CIA actually let people like her run shit, that would be great criac altogether.

Anyhow, Boardwalk and Treme to right the world now

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Any horsie heads punting on the Melbourne Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                            Hmm had read about three of those somewhere else, particularly that McA was the guy to be named by Newsnight this week
                                                            Actually reading the link again its probably bolox, refers multiple times to the investigations initiated by MP Tom Watkins when clearly it should be MP Tom Watson.
                                                            If they can't get basics right then I doubt the rest has much substance.

Comment

Homeland

SPOILER
                                                              The last 10 mins of that show was ridiculously bad. The terrorists can scramble a swat team, Carrie doing whatever she wants again. I hope the CIA actually let people like her run shit, that would be great criac altogether.

Anyhow, Boardwalk and Treme to right the world now
                                                              Have let Boardwalk Empire slide have a few episodes to catch up on but caught Treme earlier utterly fantastic once again.

Comment

Comment

Hit the penalty spot with your cross..

Comment

Have let Boardwalk Empire slide have a few episodes to catch up on but caught Treme earlier utterly fantastic once again.
                                                                    My love for Violin Girl knows no bounds

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                      couldn't pick my nose these days,not to mind horses but a guy on news talk sport was talking up Cumani's second string MY QUEST FOR PEACE at around 16/1, might be worth a look,sporting lifes ben lenfoot fancys the horse as well,stuck Patriotic score e/w on welds Galileo's Choice @ 12/1 for a wee interest

Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Comment

My love for Violin Girl knows no bounds
                                                                          She is pretty cool but Jeanette is fantastic!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                            I'm guessing loopy 'lawyer' Gio De Stefano and whoever runs 'simian-press' is just trying to get himself sued for publicity reasons by publishing stuff like this, naming so many uk politicians as paedophiles.
                                                                            http://simianpress.com/2012/11/03/pa...rnment-nonces/
                                                                            tbh, the rumours about Haut de la Garenne had been doing the rounds for donkeys years.
                                                                            I remember reading a report on a newsgroup accusing all sorts of UK celebs back in the dial up days and thinking there is no way it could be true.
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
                                                                              couldn't pick my nose these days,not to mind horses but a guy on news talk sport was talking up Cumani's second string MY QUEST FOR PEACE at around 16/1, might be worth a look,sporting lifes ben lenfoot fancys the horse as well,stuck Patriotic score e/w on welds Galileo's Choice @ 12/1 for a wee interest

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/n...l-cumani-quest
                                                                              Yeah actually had those two along with Ethiopia as my roughies. Galileo's choice was at $18 or so last night but has come in a bit. $13 is a bit short in my opinion. Might be a few showers today but its warm so reckon the track will be fast.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                Got to say. Trying to get an Irish passport is an expensive thing. Living here 10 years and being married and having a child doesn't mean jack shit. I have to get citizenship first then apply for a passport!
                                                                                Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                Tony suggested getting an Irish one. But that requires the long process of Naturalisation then applying for the passport that will cost a fortune as well!

They want my Garda immigration card and various other things I have never seen in my puff! A total rigmarole. It has put me off trying to get a passport and will just wait the 4 years till my passport is up and change the name at the same time as renewal.

Has anyone else been involved in the process? I know there are a couple with foreign wives etc.
                                                                                Yeah, you need to a citizen to get a passport in any countries. Kind of a overlooked side affect of EU residency rules. It's worth the bother of sorting imo. You should qualify by a number of criteria at this stage and its probably just a formality and a fee. Dual citizenship is handy to have. I know a few people with two and it been handy at times.

Mount Athos and Galileo's for me

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                  Actually reading the link again its probably bolox, refers multiple times to the investigations initiated by MP Tom Watkins when clearly it should be MP Tom Watson.
                                                                                  If they can't get basics right then I doubt the rest has much substance.
                                                                                  Sorry I read it, a bit like a post I was commenting on here the other day it feels like yer man got a little bit too much pleasure in writing it all down.

The Portillo and Brittan pieces sound like salacious gossip and the more plausible ones are a bit ott with murders and live burials!
                                                                                  Kaufmann is a strange one he always struck me as one of the good guys, who knows
                                                                                  Feel a bit sick just for seeing it and to think that its even possibly true.

Comment

eh......

remember that photo I posted up a few thousand posts ago?

the japanese woman with the Justin bieber thing going on?

Well..... looks like something is actually real....

NSFW

WTF internet, wtf.
                                                                                    Last edited by Zod; 06-11-12, 09:03. Reason: not sure why I linked to that picture again....
                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Yeah actually had those two along with Ethiopia as my roughies. Galileo's choice was at $18 or so last night but has come in a bit. $13 is a bit short in my opinion. Might be a few showers today but its warm so reckon the track will be fast.
                                                                                      Mount Athos

Comment

Mellor has some fine form in cup tipping it must be said.

Comment

Google is your freind.
                                                                                          Last edited by Closed_Account; 06-11-12, 00:09.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                            How the fook do you make the screen on a laptop dim a bit. Back end of 9 hour potting session and heads going to explode. ASAP please.
                                                                                            FN and the - key will do that.

Comment

Wonder what mellor had for dinner.
                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

paddy power paying out on obama? ship ship

Comment

have $600(€468) 888 looking for boyles/ppp will accept €400 and ship first if anyone can help

Comment

tunezzzzzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF2o5...ayer_embedded#!

Comment

Collect the obama loots and ship it in romney. Gambolll

Comment

KEEP CALM AND BIG BIRD ON
                                                                                                        Last edited by mugsy; 06-11-12, 01:09. Reason: .

Comment

I've a hundred on Obama on betfair since January. Had kinda forgot about it at this stage.

Comment

Is the saints v eagles on anywhere tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                              I've a hundred on Obama on betfair since January. Had kinda forgot about it at this stage.
                                                                                                              Say moar things about dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                                                                Is the saints v eagles on anywhere tonight?
                                                                                                                Behind the red button on BBC in 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                  I have UPC, dont think the red button works?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                    Sorry I read it, a bit like a post I was commenting on here the other day it feels like yer man got a little bit too much pleasure in writing it all down.

The Portillo and Brittan pieces sound like salacious gossip and the more plausible ones are a bit ott with murders and live burials!
                                                                                                                    Kaufmann is a strange one he always struck me as one of the good guys, who knows
                                                                                                                    Feel a bit sick just for seeing it and to think that its even possibly true.
                                                                                                                    I really dont see how people can still write all this speculation off as the work of conspiracy loons. Its pretty clear that Saville is just the tip of an Iceberg. The mainstream media seem to be doing their best not to join the dots, still keeping the focus mainly on Saville/starr /glitter.
                                                                                                                    I have to say I am buying the stuff about the Tory involvement and if even a tenth of the stuff thats being speculated about online is confirmed and reported in the "reputable media" its going to shake the UK pretty badly.
                                                                                                                    Of course they will prob manage to keep the focus on some dead celebs/ non household name political aides and make it all blow over

The whole thing is reminiscent of the Marc Dutroux case, where there appears to have been a massive cover up by people very high up in the Belgian Government / police force.
                                                                                                                    Belgium is being convulsed by new revelations in the paedophile scandal that rocked the country more than two years ago and shook the state to its foundations.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 06-11-12, 01:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                                                                      I have UPC, dont think the red button works?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                        I have to say I am buying the stuff about the Tory involvement and if even a tenth of the stuff thats being speculated about online is confirmed and reported in the "reputable media" its going to shake the UK pretty badly.
                                                                                                                        Do you think there is any chance this is because its truth would validate your already held biases?

Do you honestly think if there was real evidence implicating Senior Tories journalists would help to cover it up? And other political parties would be complicit?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                          Cheers, would never have found that, are they going out of their way to hide it..

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X