X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    Maybe I should get on to An Post.

Seems Flushy's the only one they delivered to.
    Ah wrong shano id say.

Could someone with 'da powah' change my name actually. Im thinking 'smashing chum'........ Danke.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
      I think you should have sex with her.
      I just did.

In my head.
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
        Ill Manors by far the best of that lot altho not seen Bullet Boy. The other 2 are ok aswell

It's coming to a stage where I've nearly seen every film for the past 15 years now
        Ill Manors was my number 1 choice from the 1st minute that i watched of the trailer.

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
        Not seen Bullet Boy but you'll enjoy the rest. Also a good series on Netflix called Top Boy. Grimey, gritty stuff.
        Yep, seen it. Looking forward to season 3 arriving whenever it does. I actually have a list of films (the ones i posted included) that i got from clicking the recommended/similar links from Top Boy on IMDB and Netflix

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
        Kidulthood and adulthood both pretty good and on youtube afaik Tony. Bullet boy excellent watch.
        ty Kev. Kidulthood is there, but despite there being links to adulthood and Ill Manors, the vids have all been deleted

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          Always the victim.
          Always special

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
            Ah wrong shano id say.

Could someone with 'da powah' change my name actually. Im thinking 'smashing chum'........ Danke.
            lol, why the fuck is there a Shano_88 and a Shano1888?

It's not like this is China ffs with a billion people.

Get a new name, one of yiz.

Comment

71 days til Christmas Dinner.

Comment

Request name change to Laazare

Comment

There's also a shanno66 just to make it more confusing

I always thought that Shano1888 was named after the year Celtic were founded because i think he's a big Celtic fan, but it appears he should be Shano1887

Comment

Originally posted by conspicuous View Post
                    Always special
                    Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      71 days til Christmas Dinner.
                      Provisionally planned vietnam for xmas with Jbravado invading from the north via china.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        There's also a shanno66 just to make it more confusing

I always thought that Shano1888 was named after the year Celtic were founded because i think he's a big Celtic fan, but it appears he should be Shano1887
                        I thought that too, just didn't realise there was two of them.

I hope I sent Fr Ted to the correct Shane.

Comment

I thought that too, just didn't realise there was two of them.

I hope I sent Fr Ted to the correct Shane.
                          Did both Shane's ask for vids? Otherwise you wouldn't have both of their addresses you tool

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                            Request name change to Laazare
                            lol

Deadly

Comment

Did both Shane's ask for vids? Otherwise you wouldn't have both of their addresses you tool
                              Shut up your face you sober motherfucker

Comment

Quick question relating to youtube. If i'm watching a video on it, is there anyway i can make it bigger without making it full screen? I know the likes of C4OD have popouts and some other sites have buttons where you can make it 50% bigger but doesn't seem like an option on youtube

Edit - nm, found how to make it a little bigger

Comment

Finished S02 of Love Hate now, good show. Still some pretty bad direction and camera weirdness during some of the big showstopping scenes. Couple of things

SPOILER
                                  How was Darren not killed at the end standing in a grave?? Would seem the perfect time for Nidge to wrap everything up neatly there.

Also, think Darren is a pretty poor character overall or maybe its just the actor putting me off. Nidge is very good. Not sure about the whole John Boy crazy paranoid change the way it was done. The scene walking into the pub with him waiting for Aido to get done was nice

Was there uproar with the dog fighting or when Darren killed the dog when it was aired given the recent cat nonsense?

Comment

Quick question relating to youtube. If i'm watching a video on it, is there anyway i can make it bigger without making it full screen? I know the likes of C4OD have popouts and some other sites have buttons where you can make it 50% bigger but doesn't seem like an option on youtube

Edit - nm, found how to make it a little bigger
                                    Why?

Comment

Why?
                                      Not for now, just in general because sometimes i'm browsing or playing poker while watching something on youtube

Comment

Forgivr me, I'm drunk

if it wagnt for sprll che j if , I don't k one wher if be

Comment

Had 2mill in the Storm, down to 1.3. 200 left. Nail-Biting Stuff
                                          One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Had some random poker show on in the background on challenge. Interesting hand at the end of the show.

Starts at around 39 minutes. Hand in which guy raises with J2, get three bet with 5,6 ......

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                              Finished S02 of Love Hate now, good show. Still some pretty bad direction and camera weirdness during some of the big showstopping scenes. Couple of things

SPOILER
                                              How was Darren not killed at the end standing in a grave?? Would seem the perfect time for Nidge to wrap everything up neatly there.

Also, think Darren is a pretty poor character overall or maybe its just the actor putting me off. Nidge is very good. Not sure about the whole John Boy crazy paranoid change the way it was done. The scene walking into the pub with him waiting for Aido to get done was nice

Was there uproar with the dog fighting or when Darren killed the dog when it was aired given the recent cat nonsense?
                                              Nidge is great. Not sure if you've heard what he really sounds like. Fields apart! Switch off after 11 seconds though because there's a spoiler.

A video from http://www.tshock.netHere's a clip of Tom Vaughan Lawlor, the actor who plays Nidge in Love/Hate and a clip of him in full pyscho mode as Nidge.

Comment

Brady the legend.

Comment

HOLY FOOK! Take a bow Pats

Comment

FFS in the Storm

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 40,000/80,000 Blinds 8,000 Ante (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG (t780,992)
                                                    UTG+1 (t4,218,945)
                                                    MP1 (t2,531,261)
                                                    MP2 (t447,984)
                                                    CO (t659,801)
                                                    Hero (Button) (t1,610,541)
                                                    SB (t1,346,436)
                                                    BB (t695,385)

Hero's M: 8.75

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, J
                                                    3 folds, MP2 raises to t439,984 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero raises to t1,602,541 (All-In), 2 folds

Flop: (t1,063,968) 2, 5, 3 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t1,063,968) 5 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t1,063,968) 8 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t1,063,968
                                                    Main pot: t1,063,968 between MP2 and Hero, won by MP2

Results below:
                                                    SPOILER

Hero had A, J (one pair, fives).
                                                    MP2 had 8, A (two pair, eights and fives).
                                                    Outcome: MP2 won t1,063,968
                                                    One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

You know its not your day ....

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 50,000/100,000 Blinds 10,000 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG (t1,043,354)
                                                      UTG+1 (t1,510,032)
                                                      Hero (MP1) (t1,562,557)
                                                      MP2 (t1,872,612)
                                                      MP3 (t2,730,716)
                                                      CO (t535,284)
                                                      Button (t977,557)
                                                      SB (t1,217,440)
                                                      BB (t1,865,639)

Hero's M: 6.51

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with J, A
                                                      2 folds, Hero raises to t200,000, 3 folds, Button raises to t967,557 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero calls t767,557

Flop: (t2,175,114) A, 7, 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t2,175,114) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t2,175,114) 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t2,175,114
                                                      Main pot: t2,175,114 between Hero and Button, won by Button

Results below:
                                                      SPOILER

Button had 6, 6 (three of a kind, sixes).
                                                      Hero had J, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                      Outcome: Button won t2,175,114

Comment

Action hour

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 60,000/120,000 Blinds 12,000 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://flopturnriver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button (t863,354)
                                                        SB (t1,380,032)
                                                        Hero (BB) (t565,000)
                                                        UTG (t1,842,612)
                                                        UTG+1 (t2,400,716)
                                                        MP1 (t745,284)
                                                        MP2 (t2,155,114)
                                                        MP3 (t1,677,440)
                                                        CO (t1,685,639)

Hero's M: 1.96

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, K
                                                        2 folds, MP1 raises to t240,000, 2 folds, CO raises to t1,673,639 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero calls t433,000 (All-In), MP1 calls t493,284 (All-In)

Flop: (t2,187,568) 7, 2, 9 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Turn: (t2,187,568) 10 (3 players, 3 all-in)

River: (t2,187,568) 9 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: t2,187,568
                                                        Main pot: t1,827,000 between Hero, MP1 and CO, won by Hero
                                                        Side pot 1: t360,568 between MP1 and CO, won by MP1

Results below:
                                                        SPOILER

Hero had Q, K (flush, King high).
                                                        MP1 had 8, 8 (two pair, nines and eights).
                                                        CO had K, A (one pair, nines).
                                                        Outcome: Hero won t1,827,000, MP1 won t360,568

Comment

Just 2 minutes into my first viewing of Brazil.

I r excite.
                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

He Who Dares, Rodney

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 60,000/120,000 Blinds 12,000 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php

saw flop | saw showdown

BB (t791,354)
                                                              UTG (t2,089,168)
                                                              Hero (UTG+1) (t1,467,000)
                                                              MP1 (t2,106,612)
                                                              MP2 (t1,632,148)
                                                              MP3 (t252,470)
                                                              CO (t2,479,114)
                                                              Button (t1,245,440)
                                                              SB (t1,504,355)

Hero's M: 5.09

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with J, K
                                                              1 fold, Hero raises to t240,000, 4 folds, Button raises to t1,233,440 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero calls t993,440

Flop: (t2,754,880) 10, 6, J (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t2,754,880) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t2,754,880) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t2,754,880
                                                              Main pot: t2,754,880 between Hero and Button, won by Hero

Results below:
                                                              SPOILER

Button had Q, Q (one pair, Queens).
                                                              Hero had J, K (two pair, Kings and Jacks).
                                                              Outcome: Hero won t2,754,880

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                Season 2 of Gadget Man (with Richard Ayoade, rather than notorious prick Stephen Fry who was in Season 1) is class. Most of them on 4od to watch:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/gadget-man/4od
                                                                The house one with jimmy Carr was good.

Orange you going to continue our discussion from last night?
                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Lazared View Post
                                                                  Forgivr me, I'm drunk

if it wagnt for sprll che j if , I don't k one wher if be
                                                                  Im asleep and smurph is posting but still WTF

Comment

Is the key to winning tournaments just dogging the shite out of every hand?
                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                      Is the key to winning tournaments just dogging the shite out of every hand?
                                                                      Yes

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 75,000/150,000 Blinds 15,000 Ante (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://flopturnriver.com/

saw flop | saw showdown

BB (t1,590,373)
                                                                      UTG (t2,143,168)
                                                                      Hero (UTG+1) (t2,148,440)
                                                                      MP1 (t2,123,496)
                                                                      MP2 (t2,845,076)
                                                                      CO (t2,427,673)
                                                                      Button (t3,684,934)
                                                                      SB (t2,417,710)

Hero's M: 6.23

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with J, J
                                                                      1 fold, Hero raises to t300,000, 5 folds, BB raises to t1,575,373 (All-In), Hero calls t1,275,373

Flop: (t3,345,746) A, 9, 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t3,345,746) Q (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t3,345,746) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t3,345,746
                                                                      Main pot: t3,345,746 between BB and Hero, won by BB

Results below:
                                                                      SPOILER

BB had K, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                                      Hero had J, J (one pair, Jacks).
                                                                      Outcome: BB won t3,345,746

Followed By

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 75,000/150,000 Blinds 15,000 Ante (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://flopturnriver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t3,345,746)
                                                                      BB (t2,128,168)
                                                                      Hero (UTG) (t558,067)
                                                                      UTG+1 (t2,108,496)
                                                                      MP1 (t2,830,076)
                                                                      MP2 (t2,412,673)
                                                                      CO (t3,669,934)
                                                                      Button (t2,327,710)

Hero's M: 1.62

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A, K
                                                                      Hero raises to t543,067 (All-In), 3 folds, CO raises to t1,500,000, 3 folds

Flop: (t1,431,134) 7, 3, 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t1,431,134) Q (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t1,431,134) J (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t1,431,134
                                                                      Main pot: t1,431,134 between Hero and CO, won by CO

Results below:
                                                                      SPOILER

Hero had A, K (high card, Ace).
                                                                      CO had J, A (one pair, Jacks).
                                                                      Outcome: CO won t1,431,134

Comment

Comment

Make it stop
                                                                          It's all an illusion

Comment

Ship the IWF package.

Comment

You deserve to lose getting dealt that many decent hands.

I get one of them an hour.

Comment

...

Comment

Is it just me or were the budget negotiations this year remarkably uncontentious? Signed off in three hours last night. I assume this is because Labour (accidentally) got their headline demand met in full and were thus too stunned to bother with any of the usual kerfuffle.

HSE still a mess of course, is it allowable to blame Bubbleking for this yet?
                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Broke my feckin pinkie yesterday.

Typing is a nightmare this morning.
                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Jaysus. Me head.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                        Is it just me or were the budget negotiations this year remarkably uncontentious? Signed off in three hours last night. I assume this is because Labour (accidentally) got their headline demand met in full and were thus too stunned to bother with any of the usual kerfuffle.

HSE still a mess of course, is it allowable to blame Bubbleking for this yet?
                                                                                        new budget measures to boost the construction industry and house-building particularly, a priority for Fine Gael.
                                                                                        Choo Choo.

Comment

The Dort drivers, work to rule is a bit pathetic. Is it even legal?
                                                                                          Attached Files
                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

ffs rang UPC enquiring about my tv contract , ends in Jan. Was hoping I could buy my way out 30 odd quid a month. but no 200 quid to get out of a CONTRACT. cunts. Mind you was funny , the girl on the phone spent ages asking why and that they would give me a great offer in Jan bla bla bla . again she asked why , I said ah I prefer SKY. She still continued to try and explain that UPC had more to offer.

Just told her in the end that I worked for Sky and was getting half price everything for 6 months

Think I will just pay the two bills for now. himself demanded that sky be up and running with sports by the time he gets home for xmas!
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Free healthcare for under 5's to garner enough public support to silence the outcry from a big hit to u25 social welfare?

A minimal cost on one hand but massive savings on the other. Well played imo

James Reilly in over his head with the HSE the sooner he is out the better

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                The Dort drivers, work to rule is a bit pathetic. Is it even legal?
                                                                                                yes.
                                                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

...

Comment

Fuck SIPTU, I can't stand that 'not my job' mentality. Sack every last one of them.

I remember a union head walking right by a delivery driver struggling to lift a machine off a van because it 'wasn't his job' to help.

Union heads sicken me.

Comment

...

Comment

What. The. Fuck.
                                                                                                        The dispute is about safety checks that the drivers have been asked to do, due to their systems reporting false positives regarding the doors not closing on multi-carriage DARTS. Rather than the company actually getting the system repaired they are asking the drivers to test all the doors before every departure from the terminus.

Hence the strike action. No DARTs over 4 carriages running at the moment.

Comment

UPC upgrading basic broadband to 120mb, and it'll be 200mb for the top package: http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-29657254.html

'is this house in a UPC area?' got to be number one renting / buying question.
                                                                                                          In practice what is the noticeable difference between 50/100/200mb? Would it really be that high a priority when renting a place? Its not like you are having to choose between 200mb and say 1mb...

Comment

Every union leader should be picked up by a helicopter and dropped in the ocean. Would make the world a much better place.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                              The dispute is about safety checks that the drivers have been asked to do, due to their systems reporting false positives regarding the doors not closing on multi-carriage DARTS. Rather than the company actually getting the system repaired they are asking the drivers to test all the doors before every departure from the terminus.

Hence the strike action. No DARTs over 4 carriages running at the moment.
                                                                                                              The check drivers were asked to carry out was “temporary” because a modification on the fleet would address the issue, the company said.

Drivers had been carrying it out since last month but union Siptu had told the company drivers would no longer co-operate with the check, Irish Rail said. Drivers today began not carrying out the check, it said.

Mr Kenny said the check takes “about a minute” as a member of staff goes to the rear of the train to open the door and the driver verifies that a light goes out in the cab. It does not add to the length of the working day, he said.
                                                                                                              GTFO imo.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                Every union leader should be picked up by a helicopter and dropped in the ocean. Would make the world a much better place.
                                                                                                                You'd need a huge helicopter. Health and saftety wouldn't allow it.

Comment

You won't find any argument from me about SIPTU being arses.

Comment

Good to note though, when IMO union officials were calling for a strike noone was calling on them all to be dropped into the sea.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                      Good to note though, when IMO union officials were calling for a strike noone was calling on them all to be dropped into the sea.
                                                                                                                      Probably because people don't have a problem with non-trivial strikes?

Comment

...

Comment

I received father Ted last week. Cheers Lazare.

I am the original Shano on here aswell.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X