This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
    Erroneous. I need all my vengeance ideas for my many enemies. I have no honour
    You are the worst powerful enemy ever.

You are like the Bananaman of the superhero world.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      You are the worst powerful enemy ever.

You are like the Bananaman of the superhero world.
      Imagine if I was really powerful

Comment

Saw a beautiful Martin cutaway on donedeal for €600.

I've about $65 on stars, gonna try spin it up later and buy that fucking guitar.
        Last edited by Lazare; 26-10-12, 19:44.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
          lol, flying. How's about yourself?
          Ah shure tis grand

Comment

Anyone recommend a good place to a 2nd hand car, looking to spend no more than 7k.

Comment

Originally posted by FINKLE
              Imagine if I was really powerful
              My imagination isn't that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                He rang me back there, turns out I was wrong, my number showed up on his phone, but he also knew I called private somehow

He says to me, 'I tracked that flight for you it's coming in at 8.45'

I just started laughing and said well done, you got me ye bollix.

He's genuinely confused and asks me why I'm acting the bollx with him.

So I told him, and he said he sent a driver up last week and the fucker took a juicier fare from the local shop.

He says to me 'so because of that you tried to send me on a goose chase to Celbridge?'

I says 'Yeah' and he cracks his hole laughing and says 'fair play to ye'. The two of us ended up having great craic on the phone for a few mins.

I asked him how he got my number and he says Gerry Adams showed him how to do it lol.

The parting words were 'now if you're ever stuck make sure you ring me and I'll look after you, really sorry about that last week'.

That was good craic but I won't be calling the bollix for a lift any time soon.

Mad.
                At work and nearly spat the tea out on top of three polish lads beside me lol
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                  Anyone recommend a good place to a 2nd hand car, looking to spend no more than 7k.
                  That question cant really be answered its a bit wide. If you like the safety of a guarantee then buy in a garage although you obviously pay a premium for this. If you have someone that will look at a car with you then hit done deal and bargains can be found.

Id recommend the UK especially if you have friends over there.
                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I had noticed the Fink never came forward with any revenge ideas. Himself and CHD were bankers in my mind, CHD honoured his rep but Fink obv coudn't shit on one of his own. Honour in that too I spose.

On another note, how was your man able to see my number?
                    Dump the iPhone get an android

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      Gerry is making apps.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I asked him how he got my number and he says Gerry Adams showed him how to do it lol.
                        Phone companies have the ability to change a persons profile on a back end system so they can see private numbers. The type of access needed to see and be able change it on a customers profile would be fairly high like a network engineer. Surprised anyone would do it for him as afaik it's illegal but I can see how it would come in handy for a taxi business.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          I woke up at about 5am on Wed to an alarm going off and I was gonna grab my phone, turn the id off and call him but was too tired.

Glad I didn't now.

Comment

Burt Reynolds on that twat Piers Morgan's show.

Comment

Anyone watching Darren Brown? Wow hacker guy hacked his smartphone so that he can see everything he does on the phone and control it from a laptop. Kinda like he cloned his phone to a laptop.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                That question cant really be answered its a bit wide. If you like the safety of a guarantee then buy in a garage although you obviously pay a premium for this. If you have someone that will look at a car with you then hit done deal and bargains can be found
                                Yes suppose was looking for someone to recommend a good/reliable garage

Comment

Fair play Lazare. Worth waiting for all week.
                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Id personally say find a car you like then investigate the garage.
                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                      Fair play Lazare. Worth waiting for all week.
                                      Mad thing was I never checked flights coming in from Birmingham beforehand, didn't think it would be an issue.

It was just pure luck there was one at 8.45.

I could've played it so differently had I known he was unaware, still though, t'was fun.

Comment

Don t go near any long mile road garage/dealer

Comment

Took some pics in the botanic gardens Gardens earlier, quite like the colours in this one, especially teh tree.

Comment

Took some pics in the botanic gardens Gardens earlier, quite like the colours in this one, especially teh tree.

GAY.

Comment

It's missing something, like a fucking person or a dog or a monster truck.
                                              Someone photoshop something in.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                Is Skyfall out this weekend? Looking forward to it even though the last one was awful. Seems to be getting good reviews (although I know the brit revieweres cream their pants for bonds regardless)
                                                Btw Brosnan was an awful bond, everthing except Goldeneye was bad, with his last one prob hands down the worst bond movie of all, even worse than Moonraker.
                                                Also Tim Dalton must be a bit peeved at Craig for getting all the plaudits for making Bond darker and more like the novels when he did the exact same thing 20 years ago, and very well too imo.
                                                Skyfall is right up there with the best of them imo. Went to see it in iSense this afternoon and thought it was an excellent addition to the franchise
                                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                  Skyfall is right up there with the best of them imo. Went to see it in iSense this afternoon and thought it was an excellent addition to the franchise
                                                  Really don't care about the actual movies. The whole franchise was leading to this

Pure comedy gold from the second series of I'm Alan Patridge (Never Say Alan Again)
                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

This is a pretty damn cool song, these guys are on Jools later...

Taken from the Mercury Prize nominated debut album 'An Awesome Wave'. Purchase online here http://smarturl.it/AnAwesomeWavehttp://www.altjband.com/http://www...

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                      I must be the only person in the world who thinks Dalton was the best Bond. He actually looked like he would happily kick a goon down a flight of stairs when their back is turned, torture information out of someone, pour petrol on a child or whatever a British spy is meant to be at.

Moore was a pathetic old man with the least snappy delivery of his crappy lines. Worst by far imo since he was by far the worst in the action scenes and was basically just some toff or tour bossing around the ex-colonists and getting away with slapping women because he is a poncy brit.

Even as a kid I could tell that Moore's version of bond was pants and as a grown up his hammy acting is even more noticeable.
                                                      Nah, you have a fellow traveller here man. Goldeneye was written with Dalton in mind too btw

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                        Nah, you have a fellow traveller here man. Goldeneye was written with Dalton in mind too btw

Comment

This is a pretty damn cool song, these guys are on Jools later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNYjOVo5IEw
                                                          Am I your #1 music influence these days?

This footage is taken from our sold out headline show at the Africa Centre, London on Friday 13th April where we were joined by a choir and string section. A...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG8qvVNAGMY
                                                            much better song than the first one

Comment

God be with the days when S B Cohen was funny

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG8qvVNAGMY
                                                                In years to come you can tell your grandchildren that you loved the same music as Lazare.

Comment

I'm going to guitar lessons every Wed, last week I asked him to teach me some blues licks, generic licks that can be used to solo in any key.

He played three or four different tunes at the start of the lesson to give a flavour of how to use what he was going to teach.

One of them was ZZ Top Brown Sugar, I'd never before given ZZ Top much notice but this is a fucking awesome tune imho...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Bond is very good.

Comment

posted these guys in music king as one of my current favorite irish bands with huge potential. Finally they're starting to do videos. It's not my favorite track of their second album but is still great

"The Spook of The Thirteenth Lock release a new album The Brutal Here and Now on Friday 13th April. The follow-up to their self-titled debut was produced and...

Comment

Snakes on a motherfucking plane!

The animal charity Scottish SPCA is called in to rescue a snake on a plane at Glasgow Airport.
                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                          posted these guys in music king as one of my current favorite irish bands with huge potential. Finally they're starting to do videos. It's not my favorite track of their second album but is still great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn0sv...eature=related
                                                                          That is shit cool, fantastic video too.

We were talking about you at the IPO, Dom reckons you're only pretending to be French what with your perfect Irish accent and perfect command of our tongue.

I was all 'G'way oura dat will ye' but now I'm not so sure

Comment

Sushi> all cuisine.
                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

We were talking about you at the IPO, Dom reckons you're only pretending to be French what with your perfect Irish accent and perfect command of our tongue.

aaahhh heeyyyoorrr

love this country, but am definitely not from here

just found out i wasn't going to be able to make the drinks in november due to the missus being out of the country that week. Absolutely gutted
                                                                              Last edited by shrapnel; 26-10-12, 22:44.

Comment

aaahhh heeyyyoorrr

love this country, but am definitely not from here

just found out i wasn't going to be able to make the drinks in november due to the missus being out of the country that week. Absolutely gutted
                                                                                Boo-urns.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                    Boo-urns.
                                                                                    tell me about it!! i'm fuming!!

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                          50/200 in the 9 am lecture this morning. Lazy bastards!
                                                                                          Management theory lecture 2 weeks ago 4/140. We're a wonderful class...

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                            Came in after a few pints and woke up the gf to show her this.

Comment

Wow... That Alt-J song on Jools Holland was great. Definitely heard it before though. Is it on some ad or was it just on Phantom?

Comment

Worse again, I said he has a near perfect English accent. I think I actually asked him what part of England he was from at the first IPB game.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                  Wow... That Alt-J song on Jools Holland was great. Definitely heard it before though. Is it on some ad or was it just on Phantom?
                                                                                                  It's been played on Phantom a lot for the past coupe of weeks.

Comment

Any good sick horrors / thrillers out for me and himself to watch? Have wrong turn 5 on laptop prob useless but thats the kind of stuff we usually watch.
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      Any good sick horrors / thrillers out for me and himself to watch? Have wrong turn 5 on laptop prob useless but thats the kind of stuff we usually watch.
                                                                                                      Thriller and Horror...everything you could possibly want in a movie...Trailer probs doesnt do justice to how hilariously bad it is though... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCj8sPCWfUw

Comment

It's been played on Phantom a lot for the past coupe of weeks.
                                                                                                        Yup... Know this song too. Just one of those bands I didn't take any notice of. Almost slipped into my subconscious. Getting their album now.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post
                                                                                                          Thriller and Horror...everything you could possibly want in a movie...Trailer probs doesnt do justice to how hilariously bad it is though... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCj8sPCWfUw
                                                                                                          Nah!!
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Keep F5ing and nothing, its mad that only maybe one year ago we would all be here posting shite all night long!
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Keep F5ing and nothing, its mad that only maybe one year ago we would all be here posting shite all night long!
                                                                                                              it's the iwf this weekend, so like any big tourney weekend, it's extra quiet.

Comment

f5 is refresh??!! Just had a eureka moment !

Comment

Anyone know how to get rid of that PC tools virus? The one that keeps popping up, telling you your computer is basically riddled.. Getting pretty annoying now. Scanned it with Malwarebytes a few times and it's not detecting it. Did the Microsoft Security Essentials scan too and it didn't find it either. MY internet is disconnecting on the hour, every hour.. Might be down to that too.

Comment

it's the iwf this weekend, so like any big tourney weekend, it's extra quiet.
                                                                                                                    but shur the IWF heads wouldnt be the usual nutty posters in fairness.

rigger myself CHD etc we have all grew up , we are now normys
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

but shur the IWF heads wouldnt be the usual nutty posters in fairness.

rigger myself CHD etc we have all grew up , we are now normys
                                                                                                                      good luck calling rigger or CHD normies!!

Comment

good luck calling rigger or CHD normies!!
                                                                                                                        Rigger is the most normal person on this Forum in real life, shur tis mad Ted
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Right on cue...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X