This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
    Rigger is the most normal person on this Forum in real life, shur tis mad Ted

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Jesus that song is pretty full on.
    Bit of french thrown in for Shrap.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

well as 40something isn't here to play his 80s music, i'll be your DJ for a while. one of the greatest classics!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

finds fiver in the account!

One last hand she says, gonna play any two she says! be up in a minute she says

Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Music video by St Germain performing Sure Thing. (P) 2000 Primary Society /EMI Music France/Bandits

Comment

8/17 in in 3500 field. i'm using my one time please!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
              GLGLGLGLGLGL
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

bah 12th for $60, 1.2k up top, ridiculously steep

Comment

jaysus that is top heavy
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Fuck poker.

Guess I'll just save for that guitar, like normal folk do.
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

shur tis only lovely to hear himself snoring through the Antique pine painted floored boards once again

better go join him !

Nite
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

nite all............

Comment

Not exactly 5am music, but I'm working tonight and busy as fuck so I need the energy:

Unofficial video for The Tuss "Rushup I Bank 12" found on the 'Rushup Edge' release on Rephlex Records.
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Hi people

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I reckon if there was a God he would have the best of Enya played on loop for people Q'ing to get into his heaven.

That and hash.

Lotsa hash.

God would be a hippy.

Comment

I reckon god would be a serious acoustic guitarist too.

The kind that wouldn't ruin a session.

What a lad god would be if he existed.

Comment

Gianfranco Zola is God actually

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                      I reckon if there was a God he would have the best of Enya played on loop for people Q'ing to get into his heaven.

That and hash.

Lotsa hash.

God would be a hippy.
                                      Don't know about the God question.

What makes you sure there's an Enya?

Comment

Its a cosy 34 degrees on the thermometer outside.
                                        Last edited by Angry-Ball; 27-10-12, 07:24.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                          Its a cosy 34 degrees on the thermometer outside.
                                          Stick it back in the oven for an hour or two, you'll get food poisoning if you eat it now.

Comment

jaysus that is top heavy
                                            That seems good for stars tbh. 1st usually pays 22/23 times more than 12th in most of their tournaments. Really need to be hitting FTs on stars to make any decent monies or to make playing the games seem worthwhile!

Comment

right, BBV decision making time.

do I

a) go to the pub and watch football,
                                              b) go to a games convention in town, and have a few beers,
                                              c) stay at home, play computer games

someone roll a dice to decide.

also, down in lolcork next wednesday evening. recommendations for a good game?
                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post

do I

Rolled dice got a 6 then 5.....hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                  Anyone know how to get rid of that PC tools virus? The one that keeps popping up, telling you your computer is basically riddled.. Getting pretty annoying now. Scanned it with Malwarebytes a few times and it's not detecting it. Did the Microsoft Security Essentials scan too and it didn't find it either. MY internet is disconnecting on the hour, every hour.. Might be down to that too.
                                                  PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                    Rolled dice got a 6 then 5.....hope that helps
                                                    games convention it is then, I was doing a 1-3, 2-5, 4-6 assignation.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                      That seems good for stars tbh. 1st usually pays 22/23 times more than 12th in most of their tournaments. Really need to be hitting FTs on stars to make any decent monies or to make playing the games seem worthwhile!
                                                      Just sucks navigating your way through a massive field for 4 hours and getting so close to some decent cash only to bust for 60 bucks

Comment

Halloween sorted

Comment

do I

PM sent.
                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Just saw this on FB, last seen only a walk away from where I live. Hope the poor girl is ok.

on Another note Drank a full botttle of Wine last night. Omfg I am absolutely dying today. How I used to drink a bottle several nights a week is beyond me.
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

The brilliant Abominable Dr. Phibes with Vincent Price is about to start on MGM HD (325 on UPC) followed by the absurd Blacula (with one of the best blaxploitation funk sound tracks around).

Worth setting record for if you're not around and fancy some camp 70s horror in glorious technicolour HD at some point later.

Comment

Just saw this on FB, last seen only a walk away from where I live. Hope the poor girl is ok.

on Another note Drank a full botttle of Wine last night. Omfg I am absolutely dying today. How I used to drink a bottle several nights a week is beyond me.
                                                                It's mad how much your tolerance level will change. I remember when I went on Erasmus getting to the stage at the end of the year where it was fairly normal to drink a 700ml bottle of rum 5 nights a week.

Comment

Primark just rang asking me to come for an interview next Tuesday. Think its for work over the Xmas period! never rains but it pours
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                    It's mad how much your tolerance level will change. I remember when I went on Erasmus getting to the stage at the end of the year where it was fairly normal to drink a 700ml bottle of rum 5 nights a week.
                                                                    I dunno has being off the smokes much to do with it, plus I have a nice bit of weight lost. All factors I supose. I more or less passed out on the couch with the pup lying beside me licking my face. Fecking dying I am!
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Question for BBV,

I used to make lots of mix tapes back in the olden days. These days I seem to get most of my new music from listening to phantom or from recommendations here and then adding them to a new youtube playlist.

Is there anyway I can download these youtube playlists as audio files so I can put on my phone/mp3 player?

Cheers

Comment

jdownloader or youtubetomp3.com

Comment

On this day in 1904 the price of travelling on the new york subway doubled from a nickel to a dime.

another bit of useless information

Comment

spose I should enjoy the time I have left in Ireland. Definitely wont be staying around here when I qualify

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...325773964.html

Comment

Am I the only person around here that loves interviews! Cant wait for Tuesday lol
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

That and hash.

Lotsa hash.

God would be a hippy.
                                                                                I reckon god would be a serious acoustic guitarist too.

The kind that wouldn't ruin a session.

What a lad god would be if he existed.
                                                                                Gianfranco Zola is God actually

Say more things.
                                                                                Would you be willing to partake in a CHD existential well?

edit: Link
                                                                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 27-10-12, 13:55.

Comment

jdownloader or youtubetomp3.com
                                                                                  Thanks, but I have jdownloader and I can't get it to work.. I see I have 916 updates pending on Jdownloader so will do those first and see if it works after that

EDIT: awesome it worked!
                                                                                  Last edited by RBBlogger; 27-10-12, 13:25. Reason: it worked!

Comment

Am I the only person around here that loves interviews! Cant wait for Tuesday lol
                                                                                    I dread them, am almost in a panic before I go in then as soon as I step in the door the nervousness disappears and I'm totally comfortable. V strange
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                                      Amen.

Not lying when I say there wasnt a day gone by when I didnt have at least 3 cans of beer in 'Nam.

We used to keep a tab on the island for the vietnamese staff to keep track of all our freebies and for myself one day (7am or so til 3am the next morning) my record was 23 cans of beer (330ml), a bottle (700ml) of vodka and 30 odd shots including rum, tequila, vodka and some gin and tonics.

Bearing in mind the vodka was prob a lot weaker but I still wish I was exaggerating.

Now... I reckon Id be in a bad way on minimal alcohol.
                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

there wasnt a day gone by when I didnt have at least 3 cans of beer in 'Nam.
                                                                                        Did you leave any buddies lying face down in the muck?

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                          I dread them, am almost in a panic before I go in then as soon as I step in the door the nervousness disappears and I'm totally comfortable. V strange
                                                                                          I go in and I never leave lol nearly end up interviewing the interviewer!!
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

@samjones69: Fans are going in fancy dress to the Etihad today. It must be for Halloween, but I dont think dressing up as a light blue seat is that scary

Comment

Skyfall is decent enough, better than the last couple of attempts anyway.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

first funny John terry celebrating pic i've seen in ages. wp that man

Comment

Did they say c u next Tue?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                      Did they say c u next Tue?
                                                                                                      Yeah why
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Shower beer!

Comment

Leinster looking like best team in Europe for the first time this season. This could be a cricket score.
                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                            Shower beer!
                                                                                                            that there is the sign of a classy gent.
                                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

That's BOD fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                Shower beer!
                                                                                                                Install one of these
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                  That's BOD fucked.
                                                                                                                  bbv'd imo. Sigh.

Still, bonus point done after 25 minutes. Acceptable.

Comment

Cardiff are shocking!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                      Cardiff are shocking!
                                                                                                                      Not many teams could live with Leinster in this form.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                        Install one of these
                                                                                                                        https://www.shakoolie.com/
                                                                                                                        That's 25 quid that could be spent on moar shower beers.
                                                                                                                        Pretty neat.

Comment

Healy is definitely the best prop I've ever seen for scoring tries.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X