This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
    Yeah but Tony, you have to think long and hard about where you are in the moral spectrum when people take his side over yours. It should give you an indication of how far beyond amusing you have gotten.

Jesus I didn't even think picking on DBC was particularly funny and he was MILES worse than A_CE.
    I dont pretend to be anywhere in the moral spectrum Keith. That whole phantom baby story hit some closer to home than others. I never will forget it and I never will let up on it. If it causes some people to view me in a negative light then so be it - I will take solace from the fact that they dont know me or couldn't in relation to this

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
      There was a member here who is long since banned who would have had a history of being vulgar/abusive behind online anonymity, but the ages certainly do not match. I don't think he was actually suggesting it was the same person, more that it was similar.

I don't want any speculating going on in public threads about possible names anyhow, but if you receive anything in PM there is nothing I can do about it, but we won't be speculating on that here.
      This.

That is all.

Maybe I should have stayed away longer
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
        Honestly Dom its your site if you want to ban me its up to you. Should be pretty clear that I'm bullying him. Im hardly going to pretend Im not. Highly amusing that phantom baby can attempt to take moral high ground though
        Tony, don't test me on it.

The whole baby thing was weird, and I can't imagine what prompted him to do all that, but I will not tolerate constant bullying on here. If you can't manage to post here without taking constant pot shots at him then don't post here. He is not everyone's cup of tea, and I'm sure there are people who don't interact with him at all since the baby thing, but that is perfectly fine, trying to bully someone online is not.

Comment

All sorts of wierdness on here, I will be charitable and put it down to the clocks changing.

Anyway, 1 week to go until the auld presidential erection, I am excite.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

So just found out I'm pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              All sorts of wierdness on here, I will be charitable and put it down to the clocks changing.
              full moon obv. + halloween.

i'm sitting here with 3 joints and a 6 pack of corona waiting for the main event final table to start - of course it doesn't start for another 4 or 5 hours - by which time i'll probably have passed out. yep all sorts of crazy tonight

Comment

Look out at the moon.

edit: fcuk me, how unlucky do you have to be to have the occasional BobSloane pull the trigger before you in BBV. Full moon is right.
                Last edited by hotspur; 29-10-12, 19:48.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    Congratulations.

Comment

Anyway, 1 week to go until the auld presidential erection,I am excite.
                      Is this what happens to you when a good political debate kicks off.

Comment

The two teams on University Challenge tonight are piss poor
                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Tony, don't test me on it.

The whole baby thing was weird, and I can't imagine what prompted him to do all that, but I will not tolerate constant bullying on here. If you can't manage to post here without taking constant pot shots at him then don't post here. He is not everyone's cup of tea, and I'm sure there are people who don't interact with him at all since the baby thing, but that is perfectly fine, trying to bully someone online is not.
                          Lol, your going to be rushed to hospital with acute pains in your balls and Bubbleking will end up standing over you with a handful. Tread carefully bossman

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                              That Nexus 4 is going to decimate the billpay market. €200 for the best phone out there by a mile and then you get three's €20 a month pay-as-you-go. Happy days!
                              8gb internal storage is pathetic in a device with no sd card slot. Not everyone has a constant data connection or a big enough allowance to utilise cloud storage.

Comment

btw Hitch can't do lunch tomorrow as have a webinar for that online teaching module. Zzzzzz! Thursday suit ya?

Comment

Stuck in a hotel in Manhattan. The weather / news channels are too much. Basically telling us we are fucked. Meant to fly home today but that is cancelled till Saturday. Hopefully it's not too bad this evening and overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                    That Nexus 4 is going to decimate the billpay market. €200 for the best phone out there by a mile and then you get three's €20 a month pay-as-you-go. Happy days!
                                    8gb internal storage is pathetic in a device with no sd card slot. Not everyone has a constant data connection or a big enough allowance to utilise cloud storage.
                                    Lol. Silly Hitchiker. iPhone iCloud, lol nexus

Comment

Nothing is ever even remotely as bad as the American media make out.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                        Stuck in a hotel in Manhattan. The weather / news channels are too much. Basically telling us we are fucked. Meant to fly home today but that is cancelled till Saturday. Hopefully it's not too bad this evening and overnight.
                                        Ouch.i just got back from there this time last week. What part of town are u in? Has the hotel given any contingency plans for power outages etc?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                          Nothing is ever even remotely as bad as the American media make out.
                                          Normally I'd agree but this looks like it could go completely tits up. Since Katrina the Feds don't screw around with this..

Comment

Do roving reports, take photos.

Silver Tiger, our man in Battery Park.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                              Lol. Silly Hitchiker. iPhone iCloud, lol nexus
                                              What are you talking about? iclod or bcloud or zcloud or indeed gcloud are all the same in essence.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                Do roving reports, take photos.

Silver Tiger, our man in Battery Park.
                                                Everyone who's not over there or has relations or loved ones over there is hoping for utter destruction, anyone who says different is lying

Comment

What are you talking about? iclod or bcloud or zcloud or indeed gcloud are all the same in essence.
                                                  Not as cool though.

Comment

Not as cool though.
                                                    You trying to be a hipster? Skinny jeans wouldn't suit you finkle.

Comment

wtf is going on with IPB tonight... absolutely lost reading over last few pages.

tbh don't know why i bothered......

Follow me in twitterland

Comment

You trying to be a hipster? Skinny jeans wouldn't suit you finkle.
                                                        Are you calling me obese? What's this about Internet bullying

Comment

A few new posters in the BBV at least, every cloud has a silver lining.

Welcome new people btw, if you need anything, pm me.
                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Are you calling me obese? What's this about Internet bullying
                                                            Aside from anything else, I've yet to meet a male that skinny jeans do suit anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                              A few new posters in the BBV at least, every cloud has a silver lining.

Welcome new people btw, if you need anything, pm me.
                                                              PM with the name of this celeb, Jeeez...

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post
                                                                PM with the name of this celeb, Jeeez...
                                                                Pm sent.

Comment

Aside from anything else, I've yet to meet a male that skinny jeans do suit anyhow.
                                                                  Ah I'm only yanking your chain boss man, any chance of making me a mod of some forum, community games for instance. I am the 6th highest posting member of your website so I'm very reliable and mature

Comment

Ah I'm only yanking your chain boss man, any chance of making me a mod of some forum, community games for instance. I am the 6th highest posting member of your website so I'm very reliable and mature
                                                                    Mental illness forum needs a new mod, Dom.

Comment

Mental illness forum needs a new mod, Dom.
                                                                      Is that like a cousins forum, can't see it

Comment

Is that like a cousins forum, can't see it
                                                                        BBV for short.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                          I know this, but I have no idea what that video shows!

Do we have any decent lip readers?
                                                                          Yeah and your Spanish/ a twat/booked/off/cunt and that's not my fault.

One of those options
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Is that like a.......
                                                                            Good start to your application right there...
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                              Yeah and your Spanish/ a twat/booked/off/cunt and that's not my fault.

One of those options
                                                                              I'm getting:

"...a cow with brains, but that's not my fault"

Why would he say such a thing?
                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Pm sent.
                                                                                Halloween costume is ruined now :'(

Comment

Some pics from Atlantic City:

SPOILER

The bottom pic shows where a large portion of the boardwalk has been washed away.

Eye of the storm hasn't hit there yet either.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                    Good start to your application right there...
                                                                                    Seems very exclusive, 31 registered users http://cousins.renouf.xooit.com/index.php
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Hope nucky is OK in Atlantic City

Comment

Hope nucky is OK in Atlantic City
                                                                                        Spoiler please, I have 4 more eppys of Boardwalk to get to tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                          Seems very exclusive, 31 registered users http://cousins.renouf.xooit.com/index.php
                                                                                          What's french for Shelbyville?
                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                            What's french for Shelbyville?
                                                                                            Pm sent.

Comment

I was stuck in New York during Hurricane Irene. From what the media we're telling us we were fucked, in reality I've experienced worse in Dublin, although this time it does look to be a bit more serious going by those Atlantic City pics.

After much wrangling, I got Aer Lingus to pay for my hotel costs for the extra week I was there, and combined with the free US Open tickets I binked I have to say I had a great Hurricane experience overall.

Comment

Mental catch up on this thread. I may aswell request a pm about this name.
                                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                  Pm sent.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                    It's Twink.

Comment

Today was the day I had to go and buy my mother a fucking 'sippy cup'

Probably won't be long 'till she's back on the nappies. fml
                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Request a 2nd pm please

Comment

Request a 2nd pm please
                                                                                                          There's very few left, sorry.

Comment

Lazare was posting out PM's with the celebrities name earlier. Send him a PM about it.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                                                              I was stuck in New York during Hurricane Irene. From what the media we're telling us we were fucked, in reality I've experienced worse in Dublin, although this time it does look to be a bit more serious going by those Atlantic City pics.

After much wrangling, I got Aer Lingus to pay for my hotel costs for the extra week I was there, and combined with the free US Open tickets I binked I have to say I had a great Hurricane experience overall.
                                                                                                              I was in Orlando for a hurricane about 8 years ago and, thankfully, was in Disney which is one of the few places in Orlando that actually is built to withstand hurricanes. Saw a 20ft tree torn clean out of the ground and thrown across the roof of the hotel. Concierge told us that the hurricanes don't do too much damage in Orlando but the tornados that spin off the eye are the worry.

To be fair he could have told me that it was the pixies at the centre blowing REALLY hard that cause the damage and I would know no better but it all seemed quite legit.
                                                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Out most of the day so I'm just catching up with this pretty weird but gripping bbv.

Four or five different interesting conversations causing an overload of intense thought when BAM, this post punches me in the face.

I lol'd out loud loudly
                                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Is there not the possibility with that Greek Island that it's just an outlier? I imagine if you have enough small islands one of them is bound to have longer lifespans than average.

Bought a slow cooker a few days ago, doing this now. Stage 1 is in the fridge for the next few hours before stage 2 begins later tonight.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056106123
                                                                                                                  Pulled pork is pretty meh imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                    Is there not the possibility with that Greek Island that it's just an outlier? I imagine if you have enough small islands one of them is bound to have longer lifespans than average.
                                                                                                                    Did you read it?
                                                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Pulled pork is pretty meh imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                        Did you read it?
                                                                                                                        Yes, and it says without much detail that there's a nearby island with a similar background and lifestyle without the extended lifespan.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X