• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
    Fantasy football related bbv reverso?
    Yep - pathetic attempt

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Such a unhealthy dislike of England in this country, people can claim it's just a playing style issue but it obv goes deeper than that. Funny that we the independent nation always seem to play with an inferiority complex against England whereas Wales raise their game against them.
      At least we have a reason to dislike them

Braveheart movie clips: http://j.mp/1J9Efn1BUY THE MOVIE: http://amzn.to/syjqRiDon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTION:Wil...

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
        Nights entertainment sorted.
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Ireland suck at many things but luckily the rugby RTE head shed continue to have the absolute stranglehold on programming. Where else in the world would you see sport on a prime time channel from 2pm to 10.15pm straight!.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
            Ireland suck at many things but luckily the rugby RTE head shed continue to have the absolute stranglehold on programming. Where else in the world would you see sport on a prime time channel from 2pm to 10.15pm straight!.
            FU Rounders! You just inspired me to switch back to RTE. Just in time to see Paddy Jackson in some shitty repeats package.

The horror.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              FU Rounders! You just inspired me to switch back to RTE. Just in time to see Paddy Jackson in some shitty repeats package.

The horror.
              Yeah. Really should have put on some cartoons, instead of this highlights package. That or talk about the Wales/England game for a lot longer.
              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

The horror.
                switch back switch back, BBC are always best for the non Ireland match intros!

Comment

movie recommendation for tonight please! something new. ty
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                    Wreck it Ralph

Comment

Robbed from twitter- Premier league table with points to scale.

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                        Wreck it Ralph
                        seen it.

This is 40 ? anyone seen that?
                        Last edited by SatNav; 16-03-13, 20:28.
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

seen it.

This is 40 ? anyone seen that?
                          Thought it was pretty bad. I think you would enjoy 'The Perks of being a Wallflower' or 'Ruby Sparks'.

Opr

Comment

Kayser looks like he could be Michael Buble's brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                              Thought it was pretty bad. I think you would enjoy 'The Perks of being a Wallflower' or 'Ruby Sparks'.

Opr
                              Might try perks of being a wallflower thanks , dunno will himself like it though. None of us will give into the other, I am not watching jack reacher, or the possession or james bond!!!

Everything I mention all im getting is a groan lol

I always win though
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Might try perks of being a wallflower thanks , dunno will himself like it though. None of us will give into the other, I am not watching jack reacher, or the possession or james bond!!!

Everything I mention all im getting is a groan lol

I always win though
                                Give him another ton and send him off to the pub again imo

Comment

Alternatively give him a blow job and you will hear no more complaints about films

Comment

Why something new? Watched 'The Cincinnati Kid' yesterday. Was surprised it was in colour, somehow had remembered it as being in black and white. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059037/?ref_=sr_2

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                      Alternatively give him a blow job and you will hear no more complaints about films
                                      Man talks sense honeybun

Comment

Might try perks of being a wallflower thanks
                                        Remind him that Emma Watson is in this..

Comment

I would but today I purchased:

Lovely meg ryan type pjs ( turned his nose up to them) = 25
                                          Elizabeth Arden make up ( he knows nothing of this ) =30
                                          Fake tan = 16
                                          false nails = 1.50 ( a steal)
                                          2 Bras, 2 Knickers = 40
                                          3 pack of white vests for Mia = 3.50
                                          Tan mitt =4.95
                                          lip gloss = 4.95
                                          lipstick =3.95
                                          A bottle of Malibu = 15 Not sure
                                          Hid 300 quid in a majorca mug for Botox
                                          So I have nothing left so he may do with a can of cider!!!!!
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Fake tan = 16
                                            2 Bras, 2 Knickers = 40
                                            Tan mitt =4.95
                                            lip gloss = 4.95
                                            lipstick =3.95
                                            No wonder you are broke most of the time!

Comment

Originally posted by Colm View Post
                                              Man talks sense honeybun
                                              ffs you got one last night , do ya not remember!
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                No wonder you are broke most of the time!
                                                First splash out in months and months and months!!!!
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Fake tan = 16
                                                  2 Bras, 2 Knickers = 40
                                                  Tan mitt =4.95
                                                  lip gloss = 4.95
                                                  lipstick =3.95
                                                  I think Jordan has the exact same shopping list

Comment

Fake tan = 16
                                                    2 Bras, 2 Knickers = 40
                                                    Tan mitt =4.95
                                                    lip gloss = 4.95
                                                    lipstick =3.95
                                                    tan mitt

I probably don't want to know

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                      I think Jordan has the exact same shopping list
                                                      doubt her false nails cost 1.50 lol

tan mitt

I probably don't want to know
                                                      handy yoke , no nasty over tanned hands!

Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Do people give a fuck about the wooden spoon thingy?

Comment

Does this 14 point lead seal the spoon for us?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                            At least we have a reason to dislike them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr_OpFxCx-A
                                                            Meant to ask earlier, but do Scottish people find that accent acceptible? Sounds fine to me, but I'm usually horrified by American/Austrialian versions of an Irish accent.

Comment

Do people give a fuck about the wooden spoon thingy?
                                                              No, its only a real wooden spoon if you lose all your games anyway.

Comment

been recommended lawless so gonna watch that!
                                                                Watched the trailer looks good
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

been recommended lawless so gonna watch that!
                                                                  Watched the trailer looks good
                                                                  It's just another Shia Lebouf abortion of a film

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                    Does this 14 point lead seal the spoon for us?
                                                                    Well I (and the bbv) played a part in us avoiding it

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                      It's just another Shia Lebouf abortion of a film
                                                                      Ill prob love it so
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Meant to ask earlier, but do Scottish people find that accent acceptible? Sounds fine to me, but I'm usually horrified by American/Austrialian versions of an Irish accent.
                                                                        It isn't the best. Not like there are no Scottish actors that could have done the role but he didn't have the worst accent either.

Comment

FOR FUCK SAKE, salsa dip all down the front of me new pjs !!!
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                            It isn't the best. Not like there are no Scottish actors that could have done the role but he didn't have the worst accent either.
                                                                            Ah i thought he was brutal at the Scottish accent. I could understand everything he was saying, He was nothing like Rab C Nesbitt or Taggert.

Comment

Ah i thought he was brutal at the Scottish accent. I could understand everything he was saying, He was nothing like Rab C Nesbitt or Taggert.
                                                                              Or King Kenny, Gordon Strachan

Comment

Haha I must do a shite Scottish accent as well then as I don't sound like them either

Comment

Jesus Tom hardy is fine.
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Good choice of vino tonight Colm lol

Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

I miss how live poker in dublin used to be It wasnt that long ago that a large percentage of this forum attended the friday scalps game/the sports thursday game and being "chiefed" actually became a verb.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                        I miss how live poker in dublin used to be It wasnt that long ago that a large percentage of this forum attended the friday scalps game/the sports thursday game and being "chiefed" actually became a verb.
                                                                                        everybodys broke, this is no longer a poker forum. its an escape
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

google.ie homepage ticking lots of the ol stereotypes anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                            google.ie homepage ticking lots of the ol stereotypes anyway.
                                                                                            A bit weird considering their European HQ is in Dublin 4

Comment

Just watched 'The Help', really enjoyed it, would recommend.
                                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                Just watched 'The Help', really enjoyed it, would recommend.
                                                                                                great film!!!
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Had a couple of hours to kill in Dun Laoghaire earlier and popped into the cinema. All that was on at that time was Les Miserables. Ah sure better than being out in the cold thought I. I missed the start and had to leave before the end, but I was blown away by it.

It is absolutely fantastic imo. And Hathaway's performance of I Dreamed a Dream was something else. I didn't realise she won the Oscar for the film. She basically won the Oscar in her short screen time for her performance of one song. And she totally deserved it.

I watched the start and end when I got home and didn't find it all that engaging on the TV. Really has to be seen in the cinema to experience it imo.

Anyway, I am unexpectedly highly recommending going to Les Miserables.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                    Had a couple of hours to kill in Dun Laoghaire earlier and popped into the cinema. All that was on at that time was Les Miserables. Ah sure better than being out in the cold thought I. I missed the start and had to leave before the end, but I was blown away by it.

It is absolutely fantastic imo. And Hathaway's performance of I Dreamed a Dream was something else. I didn't realise she won the Oscar for the film. She basically won the Oscar in her short screen time for her performance of one song. And she totally deserved it.

I watched the start and end when I got home and didn't find it all that engaging on the TV. Really has to be seen in the cinema to experience it imo.

I absolutly loved it but my favorite song was this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM1sVapgUCs
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

GTFO.

That horse Hathaway tilts me to tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav
                                                                                                        Anyway life is good right now, and its all down to Karma
                                                                                                        Did you have Karma in a double with Our Conor so?

Comment

Did you have Karma in a double with Our Conor so?
                                                                                                          bobs worth!!

think karma all the time!!!!
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

I am going back to bed. jesus I am just not able anymore. wrecked!
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Bah humbug.

Comment

Great drive by Kimi
                                                                                                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

O M G

Nothing through the night on a Saturday night? The night crew need to buck up their ideas or be sacked

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY

Comment

Snow pelting down out here in blanch... didnt need much of an excuse to go to the pub on st patricks day but this seals it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                                                                      Snow pelting down out here in blanch... didnt need much of an excuse to go to the pub on st patricks day but this seals it.
                                                                                                                      Just woke up to this:

Feeling so sorry for my wee girl dancing today in one of the smaller parades... would it be a sin to tell her St Paddy's day is off?!

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                                                                                                                        Just woke up to this:

Feeling so sorry for my wee girl dancing today in one of the smaller parades... would it be a sin to tell her St Paddy's day is off?!
                                                                                                                        Tell her come down to blaa land. The sunny south east is shining brightly. Just hitting McD's up for traditional family brekkie on paddy's day
                                                                                                                        Last edited by The Aul Switcharoo; 17-03-13, 09:48.
                                                                                                                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

I got an Irish Times free in the letterbox the other morning with a leaflet promoting home delivery. They say they'll deliver before 7.30am, that would be great, I'm thinking of signing up. Does anyone else get it?

Is it reliable? If it arrives later than 7.30 it wouldn't be much use to me.
                                                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X