X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by careca View Post
    O2 question.

Anyone every tried to break a contract with O2. I have a bill pay and I'm told I signed up to July this year. I probably agreed it over the phone but never signed anything. Trying to get out of it as I am switching network and basically told no problem once I pay everything up to July.

Any outs??
    O2 are cunts is the short answer.

I changed providers last year and had a month left on my contract. I rang them and they said if I pay the last month its fine so I did. After a few weeks they said I had to pay 130 euro for breaking the contract. I told them to go and shite.

Just this week I got a letter from a solicitors saying they are going to start proceedings to get the €130. I am assuming they won't actually do this for such a small amount and I am choosing to ignore the cunts?

TL/DR O2 = Cunts.

Comment

B with a chance of meatballs

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
        The milf bought and left a toothbrush at my place without passing comment on it.
        I recall the Finn doing the same.

This seems to be the female way of announcing that they believe you are now in a relationship of some substance?
        If its an electric one she probably has other plans for it
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The milf bought and left a toothbrush at my place without passing comment on it.
          I recall the Finn doing the same.

This seems to be the female way of announcing that they believe you are now in a relationship of some substance?
          Afraid not old pal, she's marking her territory and this is just the beginning.
          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
            SPOILER

explain what each type means please

Comment

she'll be emptying one of your drawers next and putting some of her clothes into it.

Best have a word with her if you're not up for a 'relationship'.
              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Big Waves due in the next couple of hours.

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                    Take 2 paracetamol and I'll see you in the morning. NEXT!
                    Anything for high blood pressure...i may have BBV'ed myself afterall last week.

Went in for my stress test this morning, feeling good and relaxed, as they started hooking me up she asked me to step off the treadmill and sit down and was i feeling ok, fine i said. BP was 180/118, which is a tad high.Some coming and going back and forth with the doctors there and they canceled it.

BP monitor for 24hours and an extra 140notes out of pocket, stress test was going to be 220, none of it covered by insurance of course.

Back this friday for a review of the data and hopefully the stress test.

Similar think happened me for my check up in Galway I remember, seems to be something called white coat syndrome ? ?
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                      Not really sure how to read that chart. Does it mean the West is fcked, but Dublin is grand?
                      13-15M waves ! Could wash inland as FAR as Dublin...
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Went in for my stress test this morning, feeling good and relaxed, as they started hooking me up she asked me to step off the treadmill and sit down and was i feeling ok, fine i said. BP was 180/118, which is a tad high.Some coming and going back and forth with the doctors there and they canceled it.

BP monitor for 24hours and an extra 140notes out of pocket, stress test was going to be 220, none of it covered by insurance of course.

Similar think happened me for my check up in Galway I remember, seems to be something called white coat syndrome ? ?
                        maybe ease off the red bull and stop eating dripping?
                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Afraid not old pal, she's marking her territory and this is just the beginning.
                          Indeed.. The Finn was forever leaving stuff behind, pink nail polish, clothes, etc.
                          Made it somewhat awkward that night in December when art student came home. The following day she noticed and asked why (amongst other things) there was pink nail polish and other stuff.
                          I told her it belonged to my wife.

Got around to making Afro Russians late Thursday night with Art student.
                          She garnished the side with cadbury's buttons (took some careful slow carving as otherwise they would break in two.

I'm glad we made them but really it was a waste of chocolate milk (sorry @Micknail). White Russians are the way forward.

Milf came over Friday. The plan was we were to have a party to 'celebrate' my handing in my case study (Which I have to make changes to anyhow). I wasn't in much of a partying mood and she got stroppy.

I rose to the occasion by awakening from my sloth like slumber, throwing a bottle of wine into me and a load of miller. She must have thrown 18-20+ bottles into her.

I had absolutely no hangover on Saturday which was both great and somewhat concerning.
                          Chilled on Sunday. [/Craig David.]
                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 28-01-13, 17:46.
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                            explain what each type means please
                            Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                            SPOILER

1. Low fiber, low carb diet. the 'pasta-less' poo is hard to pass.

2. Is just number one but baked longer.

3. is number too but with added water.

4. Adequate fiber intake, the normal poo is a a gentle reminder that all is right with the world.

5. Like an easy bake oven, this poo is the result of a quick turnaround. food goes in, poo comes out. up to 3 poo's a day.

6. The 'too many bananas' poo. That means excess potassium, not the other thing some people do with bananas.
                            Also due to spicy food. Will leave your bum looking like the japanese flag. Also known as 'The eternal wiper'

7. The 'Brown river'. happens after too much fiber blocks up the large intestine, leading to a reservoir of fluids in the small. you may as well bring the tele into the bathroom, cos you aint going anywhere else for the day.
                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I know things are cheaper up our way for food. But for HH to get food for 3 for a month for 500 is really doable.

I plan the week ahead menu. I check what I have in freezer/cupboards. I type a list of what I need to make the meals.

I start with breakfast, then lunch dinner and snacks.

We don't really drink and neither of us smoke. I can go to Derry and get the food for a week for £70. Just buy extra milk/bread if required.

Planning what you need means you don't throw things into the trolly. Looking at what you already have helps you use up what is in freezer.

I cook everything from scratch, so have no jars of sauces etc which can add up. We don't eat frozen chips and make then all from scratch too.

Walking round a supermarket blind is one way to spend a fortune. Look for offers and plan ahead. Easy game

Comment

this is a street called flood street in galway today

airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                  I'm not going to clog the place up with this as people are bored to fucking tears with it. I'll send you an e-book and an email with my go to recipes.

The key to making the transition easy is to eat plenty of good quality fats and eat whenever you are hungry. Don't be worrying about set meal times until your body has transitioned over.
                                  +1 here please
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post

It should have been called

Poor council and town planning street.

Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!
                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Isn't it ironic, don't ya think. It's like rrrrraaaaiiiiiaaaaiiiinnn..

Comment

Herpes, cut out dairy. NEXT!

Comment

Comment

Nobody bothered their holes.

Whiteknight (I think) made a few suggestions to improve things over the ladder structure used previously.
                                            Link to his suggestions please?

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                            I'd be up for this if someone wants to set it up. Didn't we try a ladder format before and it just quietly died off? I haven't played in a while but would like to get back into it.

Sure join the league after Bubbleking sets it up.

Too wrecked now but would be up for a game another day.
                                            I dont mind setting it up just want to find a format that was better than last time first

Comment

yeahs thats high alright. White coat syndrome is common enough apparently where unbeknownst to yourself your body becomes tense and nervous in a healthcare setting so the BP shoots up. The 24 hour thing is to see if its actually high BP or if the high BP is in relation to you being in the hospital. I think its taken 2/3 times every hour and averaged out over 24 hours

Comment

Would anyone have a loan of a marque , a small one that would fit on the decking ?
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                  yeahs thats high alright. White coat syndrome is common enough apparently where unbeknownst to yourself your body becomes tense and nervous in a healthcare setting so the BP shoots up. The 24 hour thing is to see if its actually high BP or if the high BP is in relation to you being in the hospital. I think its taken 2/3 times every hour and averaged out over 24 hours
                                                  Every 20 mins, i'll be sleeping in the spare room tonight...lol
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

can someone do me a huge favour and ship me $25 on PP for my stars please? Id like to get involved in the IPB league

I'll ship first obv

Comment

Today FM on about that gambling doc thats to air tonight.
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

So far today have eaten:
                                                        1 * banana
                                                        1 * apple
                                                        1 * chicken salad
                                                        1* raisin and biscuit yorkie (raisin is a fruit)

And drunk orange juice (1 glass), coffee * 3 and lots of water.

And I don't feel happy at all. In fact I'd quite like to kill someone (probably V), these health benefits better kick in soon.
                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Anywhere to catch the Royal Rumble?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                            So far today have eaten:
                                                            1 * banana
                                                            1 * apple
                                                            1 * chicken salad
                                                            1* raisin and biscuit yorkie (raisin is a fruit)

And drunk orange juice (1 glass), coffee * 3 and lots of water.

And I don't feel happy at all. In fact I'd quite like to kill someone (probably V), these health benefits better kick in soon.
                                                            I'm pretty sure any of them, including V4V will says that eating like that is not sustainable and not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                              I only buy one sliced pan and one 2litre milk during the week.
                                                              ah god, I go through 10litres min a week and I live alone - that's insane, them bones need calcium!!
                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I could easily go a year without buying milk.

Comment

can someone do me a huge favour and ship me $25 on PP for my stars please? Id like to get involved in the IPB league

I'll ship first obv
                                                                  PM me your PP name fool

Comment

I'll ship first obv
                                                                    I can, but probably won't be on the computer till closer to the time. If you don't get sorted before lemme know

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                      I could easily go a year without buying milk.
                                                                      Same, pretty sure i never drank it in college, don't have cereal and don't drink tea/coffee.

Forced to have it in coffee now tho.
                                                                      Makes the shit taste less shit.

Chocolate milk is a different story. I attribute my gaining a stone in a month to its discovery.
                                                                      Last edited by Micknail; 28-01-13, 18:25.
                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

just remember moving to hungary and tasting their milk and genuinely almost puking after it. Irish Milk
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                          I can, but probably won't be on the computer till closer to the time. If you don't get sorted before lemme know
                                                                          cheers Richie got sorted

Comment

What animals do we eat that also eat other animals?
                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                              I'm pretty sure any of them, including V4V will says that eating like that is not sustainable and not good.
                                                                              It was only because I hadn't thought out my diet in advance of making my impulse decision this morning.

Just back from the shop; loads of eggs, bacon, dark chocolate, nuts, fruit and veg. All of which I understand I can eat vast quantities of. Let the games commence.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                It was only because I hadn't thought out my diet in advance of making my impulse decision this morning.

Just back from the shop; loads of eggs, bacon, dark chocolate, nuts, fruit and veg. All of which I understand I can eat vast quantities of. Let the games commence.
                                                                                whats this diet?
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

whats this diet?
                                                                                  A tasty one.

Comment

whats this diet?

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                      fish?

Comment

Fowl

Comment

pork and fish are the only 2 that spring to mind

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                            I only buy one sliced pan and one 2litre milk during the week.
                                                                                            Presume Michelle meant she buys one 2 litre milk during the week as well as what she buys with the weekly shopping.

2 litres doesnt do a day here, 2 adults 4 kids, kids drink milk with meals, get through about 20 litres a week

Comment

Also monthly food bill is about 800 euro.

Comment

Shark, octopus, squid.

Comment

Horses.

Comment

This is really ironic.
                                                                                                    Off to see Djanjo yoke.
                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

anyone have any recommendations for a good framer in town? i have 2 new canvases i need stretched.

Comment

Yeah fish is all i could think of. Don't good farmers only give pork the same feed as cattle now? Strange argument coming from a Vegan last night also harping on about we are the only species to drink someone else milk. I showed her a video of a woman breast feeding a monkey, I'm some romantic.
                                                                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Birds eat worms and stuff generally
                                                                                                          Cows are often fed animal products I believe which is bad as they are herbivores by nature.
                                                                                                          Pigs are omnivores
                                                                                                          Lots of fish eat other fish.

Comment

If you had to shag one animal that you currently eat which would it be?

Comment

This is really ironic.
                                                                                                              Off to see Djanjo yoke.
                                                                                                              have it downloaded might watch later with 2am za.
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                If you had to shag one animal that you currently eat which would it be?
                                                                                                                llama
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Yeah fish is all i could think of. Don't good farmers only give pork the same feed as cattle now? Strange argument coming from a Vegan last night also harping on about we are the only species to drink someone else milk. I showed her a video of a woman breast feeding a monkey, I'm some romantic.
                                                                                                                  probably, but doesn't change the fact that they are omnivorous, and in the wild, eat everything they can find it, including meat.

Reptiles probably worth mentioning, as they're eaten in a good few cultures.

Comment

Pigs.

They'll go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Comment

airport, lol

Comment

Have PPP will take stars if anyone wants

Comment

Link to his suggestions please?

I dont mind setting it up just want to find a format that was better than last time first
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by White Knight

btw a chess tournament (invited) would be a way better way to get people playing. Could set it 1/2/3 days a move and have 4 players in each group - they do it all on that site for you
                                                                                                                          Not much too it. Really easy to set up and let's players play at their own pace with no rushing. Can miss a couple of days with work or weekend out. You will find players will still get the games in fast too.

Usual set up is you play each person in your group as black and white and winner/top x amount go through to next group.

I have not played in nearly a year myself but would give it a shot if others interested.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X