This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    She has over 150k followers? No wonder the world is fucked when a quarter of a million people find crap like that entertaining.
    No wonder the world is fucked when people can't do basic math.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      Caught just in the nick of time!
      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

a. It's maths
        b. It was a typo that was fixed as you posted

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
          he's also apparently a full-on heroin junkie now - always going for the sympathy vote that kid

Holly McClane from die hard is his aunt....just to oddly complete the christmassy link

Comment

anyone having trouble getting into Irisheyes, havent been on it for months, but wont let me connect.

Comment

a. It's maths
              Actually either is fine

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                  Actually either is fine
                  Correct word is sums.
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Said I'd pop by and see how everyone is....
                    arguing about Math V Maths. Irish Pedant boards alive and well

Hope all are well, can someone fill me in on the thread title line???
                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                      Actually either is fine
                      Technically perhaps, but unless you are from North America it is still wrong as far as I am concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                        Said I'd pop by and see how everyone is....
                        arguing about Math V Maths. Irish Pedant boards alive and well

Hope all are well, can someone fill me in on the thread title line???
                        Oleras had a triple bypass operation just over a week ago. All went well and is in recovery mode now thankfully.

You busy with all the physics stuff these days?

That joke never gets old either.

Comment

Just spent an hour waiting to talk to UPC customer service and when I got through they weren't able to solve anything at all. The standard of customer service in some of these places is absolutely shocking...

Comment

fuck beans. Get well soon Ole.

Working for EA, fun times!
                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

in-game Physics?
                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                She is quite honestly putting in the best acting on television at the moment.
                                It's phenomenal.
                                If this is true and I doubt very much that it is unless screeching hysterically while breathing in is now considered the mark great acting, then...

Will you give me odds on an Emmy?
                                You will will be wanting to lay her for the Emmy because when did the best actor in a year ever win?
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

yup, why not.
                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

They based around Limerick or in Galway? Boom times there I'd say, aren't they taking on loads more people in the next while? My nephew is doing game development in college at the moment, huge growth industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                      You will will be wanting to lay her for the Emmy

Comment

They based around Limerick or in Galway? Boom times there I'd say, aren't they taking on loads more people in the next while? My nephew is doing game development in college at the moment, huge growth industry.
                                        300 new jobs announced, expanding alright, it started as Bioware facility for Star Wars: The Old Republic, in the last few months we've been covering more and more EA titles, been on FIFA and Medal of Honor myself. Very exciting times.

Based in Galway, I'm driving from Limerick 4 days a week. killer on fuel, but hoping that the expansion will allow for car pooling options. Definitely the right industry to be in right now.
                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

If this is true and I doubt very much that it is unless screeching hysterically while breathing in is now considered the mark great acting, then...

You will will be wanting to lay her for the Emmy because when did the best actor in a year ever win?
                                          She won it last year which would be the only reason for her not to win it again.
                                          It's just a joy to watch two actors at the very tip top of their game in Danes and Lewis, it also helps that the writers seem to save their A material for the scenes they share together.
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

If you have a nas with multiple drives can you set it up that it functions as one large drive?

Comment

She won it last year which would be the only reason for her not to win it again.
                                              It's just a joy to watch two actors at the very tip top of their game in Danes and Lewis, it also helps that the writers seem to save their A material for the scenes they share together.
                                              Stop selling it to me I have too much TV to watch and too little time for it.

Comment

5 year old mac book is telling its user it needs its battery replaced whats the best option for getting a replacement?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                  If you have a nas with multiple drives can you set it up that it functions as one large drive?
                                                  yes but it's a terrible idea.
                                                  If one drive fails you lose the lot.

Comment

300 new jobs announced, expanding alright, it started as Bioware facility for Star Wars: The Old Republic, in the last few months we've been covering more and more EA titles, been on FIFA and Medal of Honor myself. Very exciting times.

Based in Galway, I'm driving from Limerick 4 days a week. killer on fuel, but hoping that the expansion will allow for car pooling options. Definitely the right industry to be in right now.
                                                    testing or modelling or?
                                                    I was briefly in their vancouver office and it was a sweet set up

Comment

Idk, I plan on having off-site backup, and it saves the hassle of managing space between multiple drives.

Comment

I think so yes.

No idea how though, havent started my unraid server dream just yet.

Unraid uses a drive for parity so you're ok if one drive fails afaik.
                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I'm with DP on Homeland. I'm still thoroughly engrossed in it. First thing I want to watch that airs on a Sunday night in America.

Fringe was also A++ this week.

Opr

Comment

Anyone watching suits? Pretty good so far 3 episodes in
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                              watched a few episodes here and there. seems ok, but can imagine formula getting very repetitive.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                I think I got up to episode 10 or 11 which was so bad I had to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Fringe was also A++ this week.

Opr
                                                                  My emoticons were messed with, was very good

Comment

5 year old mac book is telling its user it needs its battery replaced whats the best option for getting a replacement?
                                                                    Throw it out the window and buy a chromebook obv.

Comment

On a scale of dodgy how dodgy is it to dl Microsoft Word from pirate bay?

Comment

testing or modelling or?
                                                                        I was briefly in their vancouver office and it was a sweet set up
                                                                        CSR right now, waiting for opportunities to open up
                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                          openoffice.org

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                            Throw it out the window and buy a chromebook obv.
                                                                            Thats almost verbatim what I told him to do, replace throw with fuck and you have it
                                                                            He's one of those people who'd spend money doing it up before passing it on to someone else.

Comment

Very.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                openoffice.org
                                                                                I see I actually have that dl'd, will give that a go again.

Comment

I think I got up to episode 10 or 11 which was so bad I had to stop.
                                                                                  I have watched it all to date and really enjoyed it. Its sharp and fun.

Homeland is class, although I was worried to see that 7 Seasons were planned, that being said Dexter is into Season 7 and still as good as ever.

Comment

Any idea when the cunts are going to patch FIFA properly? The game is out over a month now and still freezes like a bitch.

Comment

Still undecided? Think about the future.Please visit http://www.barackobama.com/ to support the candidate who won't bring about the zombie apocalypse.
                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Shoddy workmanship ted

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Everest Poker hoovered up by iPoker today. Made most of the money I ever made in poker there in 2008 and 2009. Oh the memories!

$2/$4 No Limit Holdem
                                                                                            4 players
                                                                                            Converted at weaktight.com

Stacks:
                                                                                            CO holdempinan ($943.80)
                                                                                            BTN the_1337 ($398.00)
                                                                                            SB Hero ($1022.60)
                                                                                            BB helmuths ($203.20)

Pre-flop: ($6, 4 players) Hero is SB A A
                                                                                            holdempinan calls $4, the_1337 raises to $18, Hero raises to $66, 1 fold, holdempinan calls $62, the_1337 folds

Flop: 5 7 A ($154, 2 players)
                                                                                            Hero bets $140, holdempinan calls $140

Turn: K ($434, 2 players)
                                                                                            Hero bets $395, holdempinan calls $395

River: J ($1224, 2 players)
                                                                                            Hero bets $421.60, holdempinan calls $342.80

Final Pot: $1988.40
                                                                                            holdempinan shows: 6 A
                                                                                            Hero shows: A A

Hero wins $1986.40 ( won +$963.80 )
                                                                                            holdempinan lost -$943.80
                                                                                            the_1337 lost -$18.00

Comment

Other than the big CS function, what else do EA do in Galway? Do they plan to introduce / expand other functions?

Comment

What are the games that people are playing on their Nexus 7 right now?

I've got an OTB cable so can now connect my XBox for Windows controller; any game recommendations for this?

Comment

Has Sandy completely sealed the deal for pres OB? OR at least his reaction to it, Republican governor of NJ even singing his praises.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                    Other than the big CS function, what else do EA do in Galway? Do they plan to introduce / expand other functions?
                                                                                                    CS, TOS, Social and community, there's much more in the pipeline Id say, but its all kept quite close at the moment
                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                      I was disappointed to see genetics only get a passing reference.

Genetics play a huge role here, sure diet and lifestyle are important to the islanders longevity but they're not (imo) the answer to it.

It seems to me a simple enough explanation of a positive genetic mutation prevalent amongst a fairly small gene pool, helped and fuelled by a convenient healthy lifestyle.

They rolled and got long life, we rolled and got red hair.
                                                                                                      I wasnt. The effect of genetics are usually quite over rated. Used as a crutch of sorts for those who just don't want to believe that doing the right thing, or working hard etc will get you there.

Obviously they play a part. But its much much much smaller than people assume.

Besides that, your genes express themselves as products of your environment, your diet, your habits among many other things. So having the genes to say 'a longer life' won't make a difference to you unless those genes are put under the right conditions to express themselves.

Bringing it back to what I look at, in terms of strength training, only at the very very top are genes a factor, similarly in soccer (less so than strength training) or other team sports.

Could be that the residents of Samos have the 'long life' genes, but if they do they are living the right way to express it (at the top level) and that way of living probably also gives anyone the ability to live longer (not necessarily as long as Samos residents though).
                                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

She has over 250k followers? No wonder the world is fucked when a quarter of a million people find crap like that entertaining.
                                                                                                        I sent you that PM pack on the latest Fair City news, views and celeb trends, as requested.
                                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

There are other ways to get Microsoft Office products? Do they involve a horse ride somewhere?

Every version of Office I have had has been via the cousins route. It never done me no harm.

http://penisenlargementpillsfacts.org for the latest in manhood enhancing options.
                                                                                                          Last edited by hotspur; 30-10-12, 19:55.

Comment

Arsenal providing hilarity tonight.

Comment

Their Carling cup team ain't what it used to be.

Comment

Watched madagscar after, according to Mia she reckons there was a bold word in it, I asked her which word and she said " am I allowed to say it" I said yeah as I couldnt imagine there to be a bad word in it. " bullshitting" she says??? WTF lol

Hmm interesting just found this looooooool

Last edited by SatNav; 30-10-12, 20:21.
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                  Has Sandy completely sealed the deal for pres OB? OR at least his reaction to it, Republican governor of NJ even singing his praises.
                                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Catching up with the BBV has been weird, lots of weirdness!
                                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                      Catching up with the BBV has been weird, lots of weirdness!
                                                                                                                      So is yer face
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Just noticed a lack of tags beneath, can I be tagged please TY!
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Can i assume its ok not to tip the person bringing room service when there is a service charge added?
                                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X