Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and slowrolled by the clocks go back urgh.
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

This is the music video for the song "Mario be playin' T-Dub" but with this verison you can rap along with the words at the bottom of the screen.http://www.m...

Comment

Tsunmai on the way towards Hawaii in the next 15mins, hopefully people will be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
          Daughter evidently doesnt buy into this hour going back jazz. Some banter being up at 4.55 to watch "Barbie Princess and Rockstar".

Pleasant, Yes?
          Another Barbie movie fan! Aimee loves the Princess & The Pauper. Was on all day every day at one point. Santa is now bringing her a load of them. I haven't seen the Rockstar one though. Any good lol?

Aimee is just up. Was great to be awake before her for a change instead of the little witch screaming for us and disturbing our slumber!

Comment

Aghhhhh thoughts of going to work. I am in bits
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
              Tsunmai on the way towards Hawaii in the next 15mins, hopefully people will be safe.
              Total non event really

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                Daughter evidently doesnt buy into this hour going back jazz. Some banter being up at 4.55 to watch "Barbie Princess and Rockstar".

Pleasant, Yes?
                Standard. No wonder Mrs D was so keen to assume getting up duties yesterday. Wimmins be cunning yo.
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                  Total non event really
                  It's always the same with natural disaster threats in the US. They're just used as fodder for 24 hour news channels. Fairly sure the hurricane will be a non-event too.

Comment

I put the young wan to bed 1/2 hour later last night and her usual 12.5 hours brought us to 7:30 new time which wasn't too bad! Most morning she has to be woken up at 7:45.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                      I put the young wan to bed 1/2 hour later last night and her usual 12.5 hours brought us to 7:30 new time which wasn't too bad! Most morning she has to be woken up at 7:45.
                      I have to bate my 2 to go to bed and then bate them again in the afternoon to get the fuck up .

Comment

You are obviously drugging your child or else I need to return mine to the shop.
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

It's always the same with natural disaster threats in the US. They're just used as fodder for 24 hour news channels. Fairly sure the hurricane will be a non-event too.
                          Well after this, would you take any chances!

Comment

It's like people are disappointed that there wasn't carnage in Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                              I am doing a mega clean out in my gaff - it is fair to say I have amassed quite the collection of dodgy shirts in recent years.
                              bring them in on tuesday for Corbett.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Marc Wilson broke his leg against Sunderland yesterday

Not wildly enthusiastic at the thought of facing Austria and Sweden with Ward back in the saddle at left back

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                      I've had a night filled with terrifying nightmares and have now watched Meatloaf singing about Mitt Romney and horribly off key version of america the Beautiful and I don't know which state is preferable, obscene terror caused by my mind or obscene terror contemplating Meatloaf singing again.

also, watch romney, quite possibly the whitest man alive in a football stadium with close to 0% other ethnicities audience (who weren't working there).

all the youtubes are gone of it.

I'm actually too scared to go back asleep, and too scared to stay awake.

Ah no it's gone.
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Concern for chd. Go to the hospital, doc or pharmacy.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I am doing a mega clean out in my gaff - it is fair to say I have amassed quite the collection of dodgy shirts in recent years.
                                            Bring 'em down here please.

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

anyone hear anything more from Ole? be good to hear he is doing well

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                anyone hear anything more from Ole? be good to hear he is doing well
                                                He must be seriously weak to have been lying in a hospital bed all this time and not have someone bring him a laptop. To be expected I suppose.

Get well soon Ole.
                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                  Concern for chd. Go to the hospital, doc or pharmacy.
                                                  Meat Loaf confirmed his support for GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney at a rally in Defiance, Ohio, yesterday by belting out a strained rendition

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                    He must be seriously weak to have been lying in a hospital bed all this time and not have someone bring him a laptop. To be expected I suppose.

Get well soon Ole.
                                                    tbf its probably the last thing on his mind

Comment

were you playing the 6 max yesterday? Be fair to say you lost a lot of weight sometime over the last few years?

Comment

Thank you, I think.

Comment

To the out of hours doctor i go, not one but two kids with me, oh the joys of tonsilitis

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                            To the out of hours doctor i go, not one but two kids with me, oh the joys of tonsilitis
                                                            Could you bring CHD too please.

Comment

Checked FB to see if there are any updates on Ole but nothing at all. Hopefully we hear from him soon and that he is on the mend. I am sure he will be touched so many of us thinking about him

On another note. My friends toddler that got rushed to Crumlin last week got home again Friday. Then last night more blood in his urine and spasms and is currently in theater. The poor wee lad has had 4 operations in the last 2 weeks.

Comment

MrsFDs post above is timed 'Today 14:24' for me.
                                                                My user Settings are GMT, and Daylight saving is set to On. My PC time is correct.

Same for anyone else?

Comment

Funny celebration from Suarez tbf!
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                    excellent. if only we had Robbie back to sniff a line

Comment

Suarez goal or og? I have him backed
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

What he do?
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                          MrsFDs post above is timed 'Today 14:24' for me.
                                                                          My user Settings are GMT, and Daylight saving is set to On. My PC time is correct.

Same for anyone else?
                                                                          It's 'Today 13:24' for me and yours is '13:42'

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                            What he do?
                                                                            He went over a dived in front of Moyes.

Scored again there. Leagues top goalscorer despite a terrible shot to goals rate.
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

He's the best pantomime villain since Mugatu!

Comment

anyone got a link for the liverpool game ?
                                                                                “The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”

Comment

What a shit punch. Jones really is gash and Reina been playing pretty bad this year. Bring in No. 3

Comment

I sense a 'Best League in the World' comment in the studio if this continues.

Comment

Paddy power paying Suarez first goalscorer. Any chance boyles doing the same?
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Some game!
                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                          Paddy power paying Suarez first goalscorer. Any chance boyles doing the same?
                                                                                          100% they'll pay him firstscorer.

Comment

Brad Jones.

Comment

I expect DP to be along soon with a gif of the Suarez celebration

Comment

I took a phone call for ten minutes and missed all 3 goals and the celebration.

Comment

This is crazy! Thought the later game was going to be the goalfest of the day, did not see this coming.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Dafuq was that noise? Rodgers a bit queasy about getting the sack?
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

I'd be lying if I said it was a concerted effort on my part. I cut out Gluten, and therefore processed foods, from my diet. No bread, pasta, shit food etc. Highly recommended.
                                                                                                          How much does this affect you eating out?

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                            How much does this affect you eating out?

Comment

Epic celebration
                                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                I've had a night filled with terrifying nightmares
                                                                                                                Attending Gaelcon on a Saturday night will do that to you.

Comment

Lads having a good laugh about Neville diving in the studio

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                                    Hmmm, is bronze not an alloy?

'Takes science hat off'

Sexy ladies! Very nice! How much?
                                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

LOL some fan (Everton I assume) shouted out a very load "hey you guys" when Jonjo got on the ball!
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                          Epic celebration
                                                                                                                          your wan at the end with the thumbs down

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X