This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heat Map of the 1st half:
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
      In mcgowans pub. Girls get free drink every time Brazil score and lads get free pint for every Germany goal. Cheap night
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Go home Brazil, you're.... oh

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
          WTF are the Germans doing? Get Klose and Muller off ASAP. World Cup to win on Sunday yo.
          GFYV4V

More goals Tommy Mul!!!
          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
            GFYV4V

More goals Tommy Mul!!!
            Lol. Talking through your pocket I'm sure. You know I'm right
            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
              Game of Thrones quiz on next tuesday where I think the winning table will get 500 big ones between them.. probably mostly based on the tv show so if there are any fanatics please come join my team
              Oh hi. I fancy myself as a bit of an expert. You have to watch Star Wars if you want me on your side.
              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                Thats a goal for every Garth Brooks concert!!!!!!
                Its also a goal for every portion of fruit or veg it is recommended you eat each day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                  In the pub with a bunch of Brazilians, haven't laughed so hard in a long time, this is hilarious and
                  Do you want to finish that sentence or did you spot a killer move at your board game.

Comment

Never have I seen anything like this. Truly incredible.

Didn't like the Neymar jersey thing at the anthems either. Neymar didn't die.
                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Is there any sire where you can get early prices on US racing?

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                        In mcgowans pub. Girls get free drink every time Brazil score and lads get free pint for every Germany goal. Cheap night
                        This is 5 minutes from my house and I never knew, fuckkkkk!!! if only it goes to 5-5 I'll join ya though
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          Is there any sire where you can get early prices on US racing?
                          SPOILER
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Girls in McGowans having no luck

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                              Oh hi. I fancy myself as a bit of an expert. You have to watch Star Wars if you want me on your side.
                              my friend who is coming has also said this and she has told me that once she has time she is going to sit me down and force me to watch them all.. will this suffice?
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Whilst Fred has been absolute muck all tournament (surname must be Scholari), I still don't like the booing from the crowd. Its hardly his fault they are 5 nil down

Edit to say maybe the nil part is but not the 5

Comment

Threw a wee bet on Germany to win the World Cup but was worried about their chances against Brazil.

They were wining 1-0 when I went to get the wee one to bed and came back in to the 5-0 wow!

I was mad about West Germany as a kid, used to be able to name every player for the team. Karl Heinz Rummenigge was my hero.

I have most probably BBV'd them now lol. Any time I make a bet like that I lose. Would really like to see them go all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                      There won't be a fraulein milked in Berlin tonight
                                      Explain this to me?

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                        This is 5 minutes from my house and I never knew, fuckkkkk!!! if only it goes to 5-5 I'll join ya though
                                        They have had the promo for every World Cup game,lads get the underdogs. Great Craic and creates good banter.

Comment

Por um muro de prisão solitária
                                          Ouvi uma jovem chamada
                                          Micheal eles estão levando você para longe
                                          Por que você roubou de milho da Trevelyn
                                          Assim, o jovem pode ver o amanhecer.
                                          Agora, um navio-prisão fica esperando na baía.

Low mentira o Fields of Athenry
                                          Onde uma vez vimos os pequenos pássaros livres voar.
                                          Nosso amor foi na asa tínhamos sonhos e canções para cantar
                                          É tão só 'em volta dos campos de Athenry.

Eu ouvi um jovem chamado
                                          Nada importa Mary quando você está livre,
                                          Contra a Fome ea Coroa
                                          Me rebelei eles me atropelou
                                          Agora você deve criar o nosso filho com dignidade.

Por uma parede porto solitário
                                          Ela assistiu a última estrela cadente
                                          Como o navio zarpou de prisão contra o céu
                                          Claro que ela vai esperar e esperar e rezar
                                          Para ela o amor em Botany Bay

Comment

About time I was getting thirsty.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                Explain this to me?
                                                Fraulein is German for a young woman, there won't be any milked in Berlin tonight.
                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Ouvi uma jovem chamada
                                                  Micheal eles estão levando você para longe
                                                  Por que você roubou de milho da Trevelyn
                                                  Assim, o jovem pode ver o amanhecer.
                                                  Agora, um navio-prisão fica esperando na baía.

Eu ouvi um jovem chamado
                                                  Nada importa Mary quando você está livre,
                                                  Contra a Fome ea Coroa
                                                  Me rebelei eles me atropelou
                                                  Agora você deve criar o nosso filho com dignidade.

Por uma parede porto solitário
                                                  Ela assistiu a última estrela cadente
                                                  Como o navio zarpou de prisão contra o céu
                                                  Claro que ela vai esperar e esperar e rezar
                                                  Para ela o amor em Botany Bay

Comment

Andy Keogh on the bench for Brazil?

Diving header for Andy Keogh as Ireland score consolation in Germany thrashing.Bookmark: http://www.youtube.com/goalSubscribe - http://www.youtube.com/subscr...
                                                    Last edited by Emmet; 08-07-14, 21:36.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                        what would ye reckon it would cost to take off tiles around shower area, re tile whole en suite. rip out sink and fit new one? ensuite is very small btw

I have just had a quote from a chap . just wondering your thoughts?

are there any plumber /tilers here? job here for ye if the price is right
                                                        hey,
                                                        shouldnt be a massive amount would depend more on how much has to be tiled.
                                                        Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to steer you in the right direction.

btw is IPB really slow loading up for anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                          Fraulein is German for a young woman, there won't be any milked in Berlin tonight.
                                                          Southpark gif style?

Comment

One more now for Saudi Arabia of 2002 to feel a bit better about themselves
                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Its a Eurovision thing, probably much older though. After Poland's epic performance the comment was along the lines of 'there won't be cow milked in Warsaw tonight'. Might be best to doublecheck with Collie though as his recollection of the night would be better than mine
                                                              Eurovision, lol. It's a GAA thing from this man.

Comment

lol, the score graphic there wasn't large enough to list all the German goalscorers.

Phil Scolari really has been shown up along with everything else. At no point did Brazil look cohesive or to have any semblance of a game plan rather than boot the ball. If they defended deep and tried to score on the counter you'd have some respect, but it was literally a shambolic defence and kick the ball forward and hope something good happens.
                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

AJ and I would like to apologise for the site's slowness tonight, we're having some database issues, bare with us please.
                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Anybody know how many corners there has been in the game so far??

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Nope, pretty sure is was Marty Morrissey when Clare beat Kerry in 1992

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

FYP, I think.
                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

No chance of Brazil fans breaking out The Fields of Athenry?
                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                              Yes. 11
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

...

Comment

Only a matter of time before the Germany high line was found out
                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

11
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Anyone else back over 7.5 goals, get in there.
                                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                        Nope, pretty sure is was Marty Morrissey when Clare beat Kerry in 1992
                                                                                        I thought it goes back at least as far as the 70's and I thought it was a Con Houlihan line.

Edit:
                                                                                        You seem to be right Google credits Marty Morrisey with it
                                                                                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 08-07-14, 21:50.
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                          No chance of Brazil fans breaking out The Fields of Athenry?
                                                                                          See Kevs post, we like a bit of effort around here.
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                            Anyone else back over 7.5 goals, get in there.
                                                                                            Yes 7 to 1 at half time for pennys

Comment

image.jpg

Comment

Yes 7 to 1 at half time for pennys
                                                                                                Meh, had it pre game at 1,000,000/1.

2 euros.
                                                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                  I thought it goes back at least as far as the 70's and I thought it was a Con Houlihan line.

Edit:
                                                                                                  You seem to be right Google credits Marty Morrisey with it
                                                                                                  Marty def said it in 1992 but couldn't be sure that he didn't rob it from elsewhere. I don't ever remember it being attributed to Con though.

Comment

Poor bastards still have to play third place play off.
                                                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

image.jpg
                                                                                                      Brazilians eventually got a free drink

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                        11
                                                                                                        Finished on 12 just to fall over the line

Comment

Finished on 11, overs by 1

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                            AJ and I would like to apologise for the site's slowness tonight, we're having some database issues, bare with us please.
                                                                                                            Surviving on fumes until Sunday to keep all the WC conv in this thread, will close this and open a new one early Monday.

Comment

...

Comment

Hated: we'd all like to respectfully request a larger pic of the Brazilian-themed chicks
                                                                                                                Sadly I am crap at uploading.

Comment

Would anybody like to book me a return flight to Germany with the card in return for the money online on any site you would like plus €10 . Will be like ~300
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Jesus, cannot imagine how the Brazilians must feel. Like, I think of times when I've been hammered playing u-14s or astro league and how embarrassing and bad I've felt after. Being hammered as hosts, in a World Cup semi-final, by a record breaking margin, along with all the pressure that's been on them, all the fans protesting, the whole world watching, it must be truly unbearable.
                                                                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Klose's goals montage.

Not a highlight amongst them!

Comment

Most embarrassing semi since I went to see brokeback mountain with my Dad.
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                          The poles put up a better resistance in 1939
                                                                                                                          Schweinsteiger has the look of a man who would have made a fine SS Sturmbannfuhrer
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X