This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
    Had good chuckle today. My little sister messaged me on facebook. I'm home at alone cleaning the hamsters' cage (Only bought the pair about 2 weeks ago). They're after having babies!! What do I do? Fuck do I know, google it says I.

Apparently you have to leave the cage alone for a week - which makes sense. Gonna need a 2nd cage soon imo. Anyone here have experience with breeding these furry little divils?
    The parents can easily eat the babies in the first week or so. I don't recommend keeping two hamsters together as they tend to try kill each other or procreate. The pet shop may take them or else advertise online to get rid of them.

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
    I have 350+ matches and have spoken more than ~7 sentences to literally <20.. it's a tough word finding somebody on that app who is able to spell but once you do you know they are a keeper!

You can use any photo you want now, doesn't have to be your facebook profile pic! Updates are great when you think about it
    No idea why you have the urge to drag up old message in regards to me. Why not post a screenshot of these 350+ matches or even while your at it you could throw up a picture of that foreign girl you met on tinder........
    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I have a feeling today is going to drag.
      This too shall pass.

Comment

butter in coffee lads?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
          butter in coffee lads?
          Seen that the other day, sounds vile
          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            More than likely what I had last night, go to control panel and uninstall the program called "Network Systems Driver"

Comment

butter in coffee lads?
              Didn't your mother ever say to you while whipping cream for the trifle, don't whip it too much...you'll churn it to butter !

Same thing really.
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Scary shit !

This too shall pass.

Comment

Woke up this moring and had a ramble around the house.

Imagine my surprise as I meet Icky and the missus!

SPOILER
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Optimum drinking kick off time today? Currently thinking 3.30 for the start of the GAA match

Comment

butter in coffee lads?
                      The bulletproof coffee paleo heads do it plus coconut oil. Not a coffee drinker myself so I can't comment beyond that.
                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Just getting around to reading Sam's well.

Fantastic as expected.
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Sweet SA v Wales on now too, forgot bout that

Comment

Optimum drinking kick off time today? Currently thinking 3.30 for the start of the GAA match
                            As soon as you arise with yesterday's ribs for good measure.
                            Last edited by poprock; 21-06-14, 13:27. Reason: big ass picture

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                              Just getting around to reading Sam's well.

Fantastic as expected.
                              Keeping me nicely entertained for a Killarney-Newbridge road trip

Comment

Well in Wales

Comment

Amateur, pieced together from various footage, documentary of the rise and fall of the Dave Chappelle show and him walking away from the $50 Million payday

An Amateur Documentary chronicling the creation of Chappelle's Show.

Interesting stuff for those into the comedy shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                    Amateur, pieced together from various footage, documentary of the rise and fall of the Dave Chappelle show and him walking away from the $50 Million payday

An Amateur Documentary chronicling the creation of Chappelle's Show.

Interesting stuff for those into the comedy shit!
                                    Strange, currently watching his recent tv interviews to promote his new radio city gigs. Would be great to go to

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                      #prayforpassportofficestaff
                                      Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post

They wont I'm afraid..
                                      Its one of my daughters friends, a whole gang of them are off for a post LC holiday, they have only been planning it for a year but her father has bought her a ticket to return on the 25th so that she will be let fly today.

I'd make her a 10/1 chance to actually leave in the middle of the week while all her friends are still partying
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Sigh...... You know the drill SP

Comment

Big finish ahead in the rugby, great game

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                            Woke up this moring and had a ramble around the house.

Imagine my surprise as I meet Icky and the missus!

SPOILER
                                            You househaring with people your own size?

Comment

Big finish ahead in the rugby, great game
                                              Sigh. Didn't get a chance to see any rugby today.

Comment

Penalty try, cruel on Wales but correct decision. Let him score in the corner ffs and the conversion is far from certain

Comment

Just got a missed call from a number on the Ascension Island.

What the actual fuck
                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

In Stephens green, walking over one of the bridges, loads of people around and this scrote bitch just casually throws an empty plastic bottle over into the water.

What a fucking scumbag, I told her so too.

Ten feet away from a bin. Wtf is wrong with people?
                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                      In Stephens green, walking over one of the bridges, loads of people around and this scrote bitch just casually throws an empty plastic bottle over into the water.

What a fucking scumbag, I told her so too.

Ten feet away from a bin. Wtf is wrong with people?
                                                      You don't get out and about much do you?
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Have to agree with Lazare, something like that would really grind my gears. Like why do you have to be such a senseless knacker? If there's no bin around, fine, be a knacker and throw it in the river, but why go out of your way to be scum?
                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by The Istanbul View Post
                                                          You househaring with people your own size?
                                                          Yes of course.

Icky was just visiting.

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                            Have to agree with Lazare, something like that would really grind my gears. Like why do you have to be such a senseless knacker? If there's no bin around, fine, be a knacker and throw it in the river, but why go out of your way to be scum?
                                                            Oh I agree, but Dublin is full of the likes of that unfortunately, doesn't surprise me.
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Or alternatively be sound and carry it for a few minuites before you find a bin

Comment

Germany -2, 11/5.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 21-06-14, 16:41.
                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Gotta admire the Iranians defense all the same.

Comment

This game...
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                          Or alternatively be sound and carry it for a few minuites before you find a bin
                                                                          Well that'd be what a non-knacker would do.

Like knackers being knackers is one thing, but the thing that genuinely would get on my nerves in this case is the fact it's not just a knacker being a knacker, it's a knacker, having the option to be neutral by throwing the bottle in the bin 10 feet away, but still choosing to be a knacker and litter.

Tbh it's not even the knacker element. It's the doing something for the sake of it, as opposed to for any good reason. Like, if there's no bin around, and you throw a bottle in the river, the reason is because you don't want to carry the bottle. I don't agree with it obviously, but at least there's a legitimate (albeit knackerish) thought process. But when you throw a bottle in the river, with a bin ten feet away, your thought process is either absent or is 'I'm a scumbag, there's a bin right there but I'm gona throw this bottle in the river because I'm a scumbag'.
                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

and who does darragh maloney think he is fooling with that dye job?
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Who doesn't love the Iranians?

A real defensive purists performance here.
                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

To avoid any confusion for my final solution plan. Can we please stick to referring to travellers/tinkers/pikeys etc as knackers.

Scumbags, scrotes, junkies etc should not be referred to as knackers for fear of them ending up heading for de-lousing in error. Bad and all as they are, they usually have some form of normal person relative which I wouldnt like to upset.

Comment

I thought it was fairly well known that knackers have no great love of water.

Comment

Cavan man does something funny shocker

Comment

To avoid any confusion for my final solution plan. Can we please stick to referring to travellers/tinkers/pikeys etc as knackers.

Scumbags, scrotes, junkies etc should not be referred to as knackers for fear of them ending up heading for de-lousing in error. Bad and all as they are, they usually have some form of normal person relative which I wouldnt like to upset.
                                                                                      hmmm, I think this could be a cultural thing.

In Limerick, itinerants would be called travellers/pikeys/tinkers. The term knacker would be more commonly associated with 'town scumbags'.

edit: But yes, in future I'll stick to scumbag and traveller and steer clear of knacker for clarity's sake
                                                                                      Last edited by Jam-Fly; 21-06-14, 17:11.
                                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

In Limerick, itinerants would be called travellers/pikeys/tinkers. The term knacker would be more commonly associated with 'town scumbags'.
                                                                                        This is an issue that will need to addressed prior to the launch of the campaign

Comment

@ Argentinian keeper

Comment

edit: But yes, in future I'll stick to scumbag and traveller and steer clear of knacker for clarity's sake
                                                                                            I'm with Jam Fly on this one. Haven't heard Travellers being called knackers since the 1970's, maybe early 80's. If I had to be more precise I'd go for April 1982.
                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

@ Argentinian keeper
                                                                                              .

Comment

...
                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Some finish to the Derry-Longford game by all accounts, goals galore in the closing minutes

Comment

Some finish to the Derry-Longford game by all accounts, goals galore in the closing minutes
                                                                                                    Longford win 2-16 to 2-14, brilliant win for them

Comment

If the game was decided on clear cut chances, Iran would have to be ahead.

Really impressed with not just their defensive organisation and work rate, but their composure going forward. Decision making has been spot on to maximise their attacking chances.

Really hope they get something out of this game
                                                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

San Francisco company's app Yo is available free on iOS and Android (logo pictured). It lets users send the word 'yo' to other users - and does nothing else.

This is class.

Add me on yo. 'Rigger'
                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

So cruel.

Comment

Nooooooooooooooo......

So typical. Messi the superstar. Been relatively poor both games, but has single handedly won both games too.
                                                                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Comment

Only criticism I have of Iran is not pressing higher for the Argentina kick out at the end.

Epic performance from Iran. Argentina keeper made some great saves.

World Cup 2014 keeps on delivering.
                                                                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Messi > Allah.

Comment

Jesus you can't criticize the Iranian keeper or defenders for that goal like.

The keeper punched it miles clear of the box and Messi literally got half a yard outside the box and scored a screamer. You really can't legislate for that.
                                                                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                      He won't play. They've the luxury of fielding their reserves against Equador.
                                                                                                                      A team could get through Group F on 2 points.

Aregntina have 6 so if Nigeria and Bosnia draw then it's

Argentina 6
                                                                                                                      Nigeria 2
                                                                                                                      Iran 1
                                                                                                                      Bosnia 1

Argentina beat Nigeria in the last game and Iran and Bosnia draw would leave all three on 2 points. Bosnia's 2-1 defeat would put them through on GS if Nigeria lose 1-0 or by more than 1 goal. I think!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                        So cruel.
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                        Messi > Allah.
                                                                                                                        add me on yo
                                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I've no idea why i quoted Sitch post above. I think it might have been an old IPB tab i had open from yesterday or something!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X