This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The man wrote music for hangovers.

Kris Kristofferson performing 'Chase The Feeling'. The version is from the 'This Old Road' album.
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

On the third day of the long weekend he rose again....to eat his easter egg.

Comment

We're gunna win the league
        we're gunna win the league
        if we get ten more points, if we get ten more points, if we get 10 more poi-hoi-hoints,
        we're mathematically guaranteed to win the league
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Boo. Boo Liverpool. Boo.
          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            I'm sure DP and someone can confirm if this leaked script from WWE Monday Night Raw where they paid tribute to the Ultimate Warrior is the real deal or not (That's providing i didn't crush his dreams and he still thought it was real )

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/...-script-leaked
            nah, it's real. Not an unusual occurrence to see the script in fairness
            Transactions - Removed from Roster: Warrior
            that kinda hurt though
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
              Boo. Boo Liverpool. Boo.
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Mike reilly and the 'referee's association' should release a statement thanking Jose for the kind words and wishing him the best in his pursuit of the league title.

Premier league trolling FTW

Comment

Berberotica

Comment

edit: beaten to it

That goal couldn't be more Berbatov unless he did it lying on a chaise lounge while smoking a Gauloises
                    Last edited by DeadParrot; 20-04-14, 12:39.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                      It was a cross....

Comment

Pretty sure Shane Long knocked Arteta's tooth out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                          He did according to commentators anyway
                          airport, lol

Comment

SUBSCRIBE!Aquinas College students play a hilarious prank on their Macroeconomics professor!http://www.aquinas.edu (Grand Rapids, MI)* Jukin Media Verified *...

Opr
                            Last edited by Opr; 20-04-14, 13:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                              You're right he did. Pretty brutal looking as well.

Comment

oh, Mr Alan is back posting on the Liverpool thread on boards. oh yay. :/

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                  That goal couldn't be more Berbatov unless he did it lying on a chaise lounge while smoking a Gauloises
                                  His utter indifference after scoring was every bit as brilliant as the lob imo ... I am Berbatov, this is simply what I do

Comment

Very funny video of RTE mass this morning.

Last edited by tipp86; 20-04-14, 15:39.
                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Paul Fahey
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Man u getting Europa league (on the proviso Arsenal don't shit themselves) is great news.

It will stop them attempting to do a Liverpool next season.

Genuinely honestly 100% super happy!
                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Lads, need a restaurant recommendation ASAP. Dragged my girlfriend to Dublin for the night while I played the mini. I just bust so want to treat her. What say ye?

Comment

Heading to FX Buckleys on the word of carfax. I blame him if this isn't good

Comment

Another Malaysian airline flight in trouble. It has had to turn back. I cant find any link other than twitter.
                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Amateur hour looking for a restaurant hour/s before needing it. No point blaming carfax with this type of shoddy planning.

Comment

Man u getting Europa league (on the proviso Arsenal don't shit themselves) is great news.

They can still likely avoid it if they finish 7th (looks their most likely finishing spot now). Hopefully they can get into 6th with a kind set of finishing fixtures.

------------
                                                    Europa places.
                                                    Arsenal win Cup and finish 4th. Hull (c), 5th (a) and 6th (b).
                                                    Arsenal win Cup and finish 5th. Arsenal (a), 6th (b) and 7th (c).
                                                    Hull win Cup. Hull (a), 5th (b) and 6th (c).

a) = group stage.
                                                    b) = 1 playoff round.
                                                    c) = 2 playoff rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                      Amateur hour looking for a restaurant hour/s before needing it. No point blaming carfax with this type of shoddy planning.
                                                      You would have to be a right pessimist to have booked a place on the off chance you bust from the tournament early.

Opr

Comment

What is this your talking about? I dont think they get a place from current position of 7th.

Hull City will get europa place if arsenal finish top4 and win fa cup.

Place will go to 7th if Arsenal win the fa cup but finish outside the top 4. So if you want utd in europe u need arsenal out of the top4.
                                                        Last edited by mugsy; 20-04-14, 18:12. Reason: add

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                          What is this your talking about? I dont think they get a place from current position of 7th.

Hull City will get europa place if arsenal finish top4 and win fa cup.

Place will go to 7th if Arsenal win the fa cup but finish outside the top 4. So if you want utd in europe u need arsenal out of the top4.
                                                          Ah yeah, was sure Hull get the spot if they win the cup is all, wasn't sure 're:the rest of the situations.
                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Ah yeah, was sure Hull get the spot if they win the cup is all, wasn't sure 're:the rest of the situations.
                                                            the spuds could give up 6th place yet. if utd win their games in a relatively easy run in. Wudnt be confident of them putting a string of wins together against anyone though.

Comment

RIP Rubin "Hurricane" Carter

R.I.P(Rest In Piece. Rest In Power) May 6, 1937 -- April 20, 2014Rubin "Hurricane" Carter (born May 6, 1937) is an American middleweight boxer.In 1966, polic...

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                RIP Rubin "Hurricane" Carter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGMSfiH850o
                                                                Oh I only watched that film a few weeks back. It was excellent
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

No wonder kids are fat whales these days. The little bro got a creme egg easter egg that was so big it had 6 creme eggs inside the massive chocolate egg. €8 too
                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                    Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                    You would have to be a right pessimist to have booked a place on the off chance you bust from the tournament early.

Opr
                                                                    I would never blame carfax, it was sarcasm. Do you know what sarcasm is yet?? Do you?

And I didn't book before busting. I bust out and then went on the hunt.

Quick restaurant review in the voice of the Churchill dog: OOOHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS!!!

Will definitely be back to FX Buckleys. Full review to follow during the week.

Comment

Your bitter salty tears are hilarious.
                                                                      who are ya.

Comment

...Computer Techs...Looking for advice if possible...
                                                                        ...I've gotten that Garda Virus twice since yesterday, I thought I removed it the first time but think I've just disabled it, and not fully removed it...I've ran my Avg scanner but it says that there is nothing there...Would anyone know what it looks like it I go into task manager or anything...Thanks...Liam...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                          ...I've gotten that Garda Virus twice since yesterday, I thought I removed it the first time but think I've just disabled it, and not fully removed it...I've ran my Avg scanner but it says that there is nothing there...Would anyone know what it looks like it I go into task manager or anything...Thanks...Liam...

malware bytes

free version ftw

run it, update it, run scan, jobs done

sorts out the garda virus quick smart

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                            What colour is your uniform?

Comment

...
                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                  Apparently the grim reaper got thrown out after 15 minutes. A fan who shows some wit and humour sitting in a costume in a seat he presumably paid for gets fucked out. Sad.
                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                    Apparently the grim reaper got thrown out after 15 minutes. A fan who shows some wit and humour sitting in a costume in a seat he presumably paid for gets fucked out. Sad.
                                                                                    He was a paid shill sporting a Paddy Power logo.
                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                      Watching EPT London and there's a 3way pot on a 456hh flop.

Guy checks, Vicki Coren bets 1100 with KJhh, guy flats with 77, and then get's c/r to 3800, Vicki calls and the 77 guy shoves 13.5k

Then, Coren starts talking to the guy who made the c/r 'You must have planned for this when you raised?' Some hand and head gesturing 'Always a possible outcome'.

Surely the dealer has to tell her to STFU there in a 3way pot? Cnut
                                                                                      She just took down EPT San Remo to become the first two time winner
                                                                                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 20-04-14, 20:38.
                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                        I still don't get why he was thrown out though? And not just by the stewards (who may have some curious rule about ambush advertising to fall back on) but also thrown out by the police. It really doesn't look a police matter as I'm fairly sure the scythe was blow up and not metal.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                          meh. There were plenty of people in the ground wearing logos for other brands I'm sure. Unlike this guy who was being paid to wear it......
                                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Coren has a very sexy posh accent, is quite good looking, and is clearly a good poker player.
                                                                                            Quite surprised she gets such a bad rep here.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                              Coren has a very sexy posh accent, is quite good looking, and is clearly a good poker player.
                                                                                              Quite surprised she gets such a bad rep here.
                                                                                              shes a pain in the hole !
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                  Just going to TripAdvisor to destroy SeaLife's reputation. How did we live before the ability to do that.

Reminds me of odd thing from Venice. Had the TripAdvisor Venice app on the tablet. No WiFi or sim card in the tablet, yet still the maps in TripAdvisor always gave us our current location. What's with that? Does GPS work without internet connection in the newer tablets? Its ridiculously handy.
                                                                                                  That's pretty much how GPS works. Has nothing to do with the internet. We live on an almost spherical planet, with a mass which causes a gravitational force. Some smart alecs put satellites in orbit about the planet, which can both receive and transmit information. Your phone or tablet is a GPS enabled device.

tl;dr, leave your phone/tablet somewhere else if you're planning on murder.

Fair fcks to the folks at SeaLife in Bray for having the balls to charge €18 to see their miniscule collection of sad fish. Seen more interesting fish on Moore Street. Its almost comically bad.
                                                                                                  IPB day out to take the piss?
                                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                    That's pretty much how GPS works. Has nothing to do with the internet. We live on an almost spherical planet, with a mass which causes a gravitational force. Some smart alecs put satellites in orbit about the planet, which can both receive and transmit information. Your phone or tablet is a GPS enabled device.

tl;dr, leave your phone/tablet somewhere else if you're planning on murder.

IPB day out to take the piss?

oh how I would love an IPB session, been so long! forget what everyone looks like lol
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

Hi there, my name is Ashley and I'm a 27 year old married woman. My friends wanted me to send you a private message and invite you to join our Married but Lonely community .

I hope that this is the right time and also that I am not bothering you in any way; I am certain you are going to smile at what I have to say!!!

Before I start, I want to tell you that married women, including myself, aren't easy women. We love our husbands, but being neglected isn't fun sometimes.

Okay; I don't do this a lot but here we go ...

linklinklink

I have been a member of this Married but Lonely Club for about a year now; I must admit that I am addicted to this site.

I love my husband, but he travels A LOT for work; I have needs that I just can't control. I am NOT looking for love, just for discreet affairs with men that I will only see once or twice.

My husband is also very conservative when it comes to making love a.k.a does not want to try anything new. Yes, I am naughty !

Here's how I see this: I want to invite you to check out this very private club....please check it out, you will see very beautiful married women that are lonely;

You can be the one to make them feel so much better...and the action you will get may very well be the BEST of your entire life!

Come on...you know you're a little curious right?

Press here if you're interested in meeting and dating married women like me!

linklinklink

Have fun no matter what you do in life! Just don't let the days past you by without enjoying them to the fullest!

Love,

Ashley
                                                                                                        sounds legit

Comment

Great day for poker. Haters, you may commence your hatin'.
                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Fair fcks to the folks at SeaLife in Bray for having the balls to charge €18 to see their miniscule collection of sad fish. Seen more interesting fish on Moore Street. Its almost comically bad.
                                                                                                            ...I went there before...literally walked in to the fish place, spent an hour looking around...we both agreed it was ok...
                                                                                                            ...what we never noticed was the fact you have to pay for it...definitely not worth anything like that...it's actually too easy to walk in without paying...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                              They can still likely avoid it if they finish 7th (looks their most likely finishing spot now). Hopefully they can get into 6th with a kind set of finishing fixtures.

------------
                                                                                                              Europa places.
                                                                                                              Arsenal win Cup and finish 4th. Hull (c), 5th (a) and 6th (b).
                                                                                                              Arsenal win Cup and finish 5th. Arsenal (a), 6th (b) and 7th (c).
                                                                                                              Hull win Cup. Hull (a), 5th (b) and 6th (c).

a) = group stage.
                                                                                                              b) = 1 playoff round.
                                                                                                              c) = 2 playoff rounds.
                                                                                                              Actually the above makes perfect sense when you think why have Spurs stuck with Sherwood.

They are hoping not to get Europa league either!
                                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

If you organised it we would come. That last one you did was ridiculously well planned. Maybe end of May?
                                                                                                                That took months of planning lol, Mia has her communion end of may. would have to be July lol, which gives me plenty of time to organise an awesome one. already have ideas in my head!
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

Somehow missed this prequel to the third series of Sherlock

Subscribe and 🔔 to the BBC 👉 https://bit.ly/BBCYouTubeSubWatch the BBC first on iPlayer 👉 https://bbc.in/iPlayer-Home http://www.bbc.co.uk/sherlock Sherlo...
                                                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                      Oh I only watched that film a few weeks back. It was excellent
                                                                                                                      Did it not come out that it pretty much looks like he did it? Seemingly Bob Dylan stopped singing the song?

I could be wrong or maybe it's some conspiracy bullshit but remember reading it before.
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                        Did it not come out that it pretty much looks like he did it? Seemingly Bob Dylan stopped singing the song?

I could be wrong or maybe it's some conspiracy bullshit but remember reading it before.
                                                                                                                        snap. good tune tho, let him off

Comment

Now that would be class! Yeah, let's do that!
                                                                                                                          Oh God, ok leave it with me! I will maybe work on a thread next friday eve...
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X