This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
    I am going to Zoo tomorrow, anything new there? havent been in a while. also anything else on around Dublin exciting for families while we are up there?
    Dublin Zoo is class and will surprise you if you haven't been there in a while. Lots of new developement in recent years including a safari area and farmyard section. This might help you, especially if you like cocopos [taken from FB], although I don't know if you have to send away tokens for tickets

For parents- Kellogg's coco pops snack bars (€1.10 a pack of 6) have free adult entry to Dublin zoo or the national aquatic centre at the moment. Just have to pay for the kid

Comment

Just make sure they're not doing a stock take on the gorillas.

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Made an idiotic risky transfer in FF. No hope of it working out

Comment

Originally posted by conspicuous View Post
            Dublin Zoo is class and will surprise you if you haven't been there in a while. Lots of new developement in recent years including a safari area and farmyard section. This might help you, especially if you like cocopos [taken from FB], although I don't know if you have to send away tokens for tickets
            you are a dinger!!!!

SPOILER

on offer so bought a few boxes last week of the frosties ones
            thanks a mill!
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
              2 bottles of wine led to a wildcard usage. FML.

Comment

Comment

Did any of your parents call the zoo the 'a-zoo'? When there they would be looking forward to seeing the 'a-zebra's'
                  Yazoo with their stunning single "Only You" from their debut album "Upstairs At Erics"... (originally posted by Nouveauxromo) This re-edit features better au...
                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                    2 bottles of wine led to a wildcard usage. FML.

Ha, I've used wild card as well, stupid Evans has already gone down to 4.4m - happy enough with my team now though.

Comment

Rob me a Red Panda MSN, they are great yokes

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        Spent maybe 12 hours wandering the streets of Brugge today. Its such a ridic sweet town. Never seen the like of it. Still no dwarf sightings though.
                        Did you check out the alcoves in the koningin astrid park?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                          Rob me a Red Panda MSN, they are great yokes
                          cant cause I am not bringing my handbag
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 23-08-13, 23:04.

Comment

Will check it out tomorrow, looks class. Cheers!
                              Lol Hitchy

Comment

Quadrophenia doc just started on bbc4

Comment

Thread just reminded me of TJ Cookier. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                    Quadrophenia doc just started on bbc4
                                    I watched that yonks ago when I was a Modette
                                    Thought I was right cool telling all the lads that I watched it and thought it was excellent, even though i was bored to tears at that time.

God the memories of walking the whole way to Templemore from Thurles ( Greys shop I think) for a pair of spats:

womens didnt exist then so I bought a mans size 7 and shoved toilet toll in the top of them, to this day I can recall how happy and how cool I thought I was , wearing them with my purple tonic pants and sleeves polo neck and blonde bobbed hair! Dam I was cool. Was even better that I hooked the coolest mother fucker in town that had a vespa
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Jaysus. Pure aJaysus.
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                        Thread just reminded me of TJ Cookier. Good times.
                                        I loved that. Utter genius. Here it is again for those that have forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          Jaysus. Pure aJaysus.
                                          Did they make ye eat from a trough?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            Jaysus. Pure aJaysus.
                                            Did they make ye eat from a trough?
                                            are ye pissed?

well Kev is obv the shite he is posting
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                are ye pissed?

well Kev is obv the shite he is posting
                                                Are you?
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                  Are you?
                                                  nah heading to bed now, drank 3/4 of the bottle of wine, I used to be able to finish it just cant anymore.

nite
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

hmm 18 vaginas. Not so sure the vagina is quite the good looking object have always though it was:

(actual link down the bottom of the page)
                                                    ffs the hair on no 3, has more hair than colm's head ffs dirty bitch!
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Anyone any idea of who will start in United v Chelsea? Can't really sell that lukaka muppet now that his price has gone down so just wondering if I should start him or Zaha
                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

it ain't the stuff that masturbation is made of! And they're all students too so you'd think they'd be a bit more up-to-date. Clearly modern standards of hair trimming haven't quite crossed over to the antipods just yet
                                                          The last one is the maddest looking, It's like a Batman cape on her or something.

Maybe Ben Affleck gave her the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                            Anyone any idea of who will start in United v Chelsea? Can't really sell that lukaka muppet now that his price has gone down so just wondering if I should start him or Zaha
                                                            Can't sell Lukaku because his price has gone down? That's some pretty dodgy thinking. You don't have to be a professional trader to think that one through better.

I sold him today. His price will be down by another .1 or .2 over the next fortnight as he starts on the bench against United and then there's a missing gameweek for Chelsea in GW3. Hell I was thinking I might even buy him back in a month after shorting him.

I actually bought Wellbeck. Only vomited a little into my mouth doing so. And bought him at a premium since he went up .1. But then I have my own entertainment criteria for players.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                              Can't sell Lukaku because his price has gone down? That's some pretty dodgy thinking. You don't have to be a professional trader to think that one through better.

I sold him today. His price will be down by another .1 or .2 over the next fortnight as he starts on the bench against United and then there's a missing gameweek for Chelsea in GW3. Hell I was thinking I might even buy him back in a month after shorting him.

I actually bought Wellbeck. Only vomited a little into my mouth doing so. And bought him at a premium since he went up .1. But then I have my own entertainment criteria for players.
                                                              Had 1.0 in the bank, wanted to get rid of lukaku and buy soldado but now can't because he has gone down by 0.1 and if I do it now I am 0.1 short of soldado...

Have a new plan set out but it means keeping lukaku until gameweek 4 which sucks but I don't want to use the wildcard or lose 4 points just yet so am stuck with the dilemma of either Zaha or Lukaku - am thinking Zaha myself but not 100% he'll start so was just wondering others thoughts(made some horrific choices in my subs pre season which has put me in this predicament)
                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

lol @ Hitch googling fannies.

Your tactics don't seem to be working.

Search 'Dat Gap' in images.

Thank me and AndyFB later

Comment

Took a hit On 8 points myself, got rid of lukaku and podolski. Auguero in so hopefully he lets loose in Cardiff. They play hull next week too I think. Sturridge in also
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Took a hit On 8 points myself, got rid of lukaku and podolski. Auguero in so hopefully he lets loose in Cardiff. They play hull next week too I think. Sturridge in also
                                                                    1 free transfer so how did you lose 8 points?
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                      lol @ Hitch googling fannies.

Your tactics don't seem to be working.

Search 'Dat Gap' in images.

Thank me and AndyFB later
                                                                      This is good.
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

1 free transfer so how did you lose 8 points?
                                                                        Did another transfer too can't remember who I took out but put Barkley in as a Cheap alternative
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Did another transfer too can't remember who I took out but put Barkley in as a Cheap alternative
                                                                            ah fair enough, I have a horrific choice at the moment with sterling, zaha, lukaku and morrison(bleh stupid buy so early) for west ham - the others in the team I've no complaints over but I'm not in great shape this week and with benteke, ivanovic and lukaku all out +morrison, zaha & sterling... could be an early wildcard for me too

edit: fuck it, lukaku it is for many a reason. Am fucked for next week though I'd imagine but will probably wait it out
                                                                            Last edited by mdoug; 24-08-13, 01:00.
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

If you like dat gap, you'll love loltrain
                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by conspicuous View Post
                                                                                NSFW

SPOILER
                                                                                Welcome to 2006.

You're getting there.

Comment

Lukaku starts against United.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                    Lukaku starts against United.
                                                                                    Did you not say this about at least 1 of the last 2 games?? I'm not sure if he'll start or not tbh but I think it's more likely than zaha or sterling that's the main reason I picked him. He destroyed united when he was with west brom last year but I don't think Mourinho is smart enough to start him and will think he'll do well as an impact sub, which he will not
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Did you not say this about at least 1 of the last 2 games?? I'm not sure if he'll start or not tbh but I think it's more likely than zaha or sterling that's the main reason I picked him. He destroyed united when he was with west brom last year but I don't think Mourinho is smart enough to start him and will think he'll do well as an impact sub, which he will not
                                                                                      I said he will prob start one of the games in game week 1.

Starting Ba against Villa makes Torres a little more likely to start against United but dropping him completely makes him hungry when he comes on IF needed.

Mourinhos left testicle is smarter than you so don't question his smarts again, k?

you

Comment

I said he will prob start one of the games in game week 1.

Starting Ba against Villa makes Torres a little more likely to start against United but dropping him completely makes him hungry when he comes on IF needed.

Mourinhos left testicle is smarter than you so don't question his smarts again, k?

you
                                                                                        typical chelsea fan, in with testicles
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

typical chelsea fan, in with testicles
                                                                                          HAHAHAHAHAHAH yeah?

Comment

jaysus im fuvked fucked

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                              jaysus im fuvked fucked
                                                                                              45 minutes behind you me mate Dave.

Comment

jaysus im fuvked
                                                                                                Give us your expert view on all things important Dave.

A "Dave's summary of the week" if you will, with a bit of a "you know what really grinds my gears" feel to it
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                                                  Buy a 3/4 size guitar if you don't have one. I once had 4 guitars. Now only one, the 3/4. cost me 99 euros I think. Tanglewood model #twrt. Sounds decent enough. The lack of bulk is fantastic. Not just for travelling(it's never even left the house) but if you're watching some crap on tv and messing about it's not getting caught on the arm of the chair or blocking your view of the tv or whatever. Sounds a bit silly but wait til you see! Either that or get zod to hook you up with a ukulele which actually sounds like an even better idea.
                                                                                                  i have 99euros

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                    ukuleles are fucking class
                                                                                                    go fuck yoerself keane

Comment

Seriously, don't be the guy with guitar.
                                                                                                      do you even have a guitAr brah

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                        Anyone here play the ukelele? How does it compare with a guitar for a beginner? Would be interested in learning a random instrument and the ukelele appears to be one of the easier. This hypothesis is solely based on the number of strings.
                                                                                                        you can lay me balls off brah

Comment

Dave should post less more.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                            Ah jaysus, poor Connor McGregor has fucked up his knee big time.

"Suffered a tear to his anterior cruciate ligament, a strain to his medial collateral ligament and a meniscal tear of his posterior horn and that he could be out of action for anything up to ten months"

How he actually held together injuring himself mid-fight and then switched up to dominate that guy on the ground is simply staggering. Poor fucker won't fight for a year I'd say.
                                                                                                            fcuk em im a bigger beat and im not ginger

Comment

do you even have a guitAr brah
                                                                                                              I do. But I use my phone/laptop and speakers more because hip hop and electronic music sounds shite on me guitar
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Go on Dave let it all out mate
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                  Cupcakes: Done.

dont even like cupcakes. only for cunts and cunts thats like cupcakes

Comment

I do. But I use my phone/laptop and speakers more because hip hop and electronic music sounds shite on me guitar
                                                                                                                    whos a hip hop, hiphop o pot semaus

Comment

First ep of Breaking Bad just completed. Quite good, will likely stick with it.

Comment

Dave should post less more.
                                                                                                                        you should post more a less. crack

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                          First ep of Breaking Bad just completed. Quite good, will likely stick with it.
                                                                                                                          walt gets cancer

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X