X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butter and sugar
    mixed together
    looks like mash potato
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Tonights selection

Comment

Lotta crumbs on the table there Kev. You need to keep an eye on them after the wedding, rule with an iron fist early, ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
          Lotta crumbs on the table there Kev. You need to keep an eye on them after the wedding, rule with an iron fist early, ya know.
          Concur. And actually speaking of ironing there is a mountain of it there for her to do, late shift in work or not....

Suppose it will keep her occupied tomorrow while I watch the sport

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              Chelsea have just robbed Willian from Spurs at the last minute.

Pretty sure we are only looking to sign him to give two fingers to Spurs.
              Funny thing is spurs had looked like they had robbed him from Liverpool so an extra Brucie bonus for us. Also avb had tried to sign him for us when he was here.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                How about buying a shitty guitar that you don't mind losing for just such occasions?
                This is exactly what I'm going to do.

Great idea Andy, don't know why I didn't think of it.
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

What's the etiquette on adverts? Can I make multiple offers to multiple people for the same thing I want to buy or do I need to wait until my offer is answered?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                    This is exactly what I'm going to do.

Great idea Andy, don't know why I didn't think of it.
                    You've thought a lot about stealing guitars from tents and how it can be accomplished. Would be a crime to let that knowledge go to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                      You've thought a lot about stealing guitars from tents and how it can be accomplished. Would be a crime to let that knowledge go to waste.
                      I'm not.

Gonna buy a guitar and steal some drugs

Comment

I use it a bit looking for a entry level road bike and am a fucker for multiple offers ppl dont like it but I have never had any trouble buying or selling on it. Mainly electronics and golf gear

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                          Did someone on this thread suggest putting a padlock on the tent? Think I remembered reading that. Such lunacy

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                            Did someone on this thread suggest putting a padlock on the tent? Think I remembered reading that. Such lunacy
                            Yeah 72 recommended it, my wife suggested that the other night too.

I don't like the idea, surely a padlock is an invitation.

Comment

Exactly what I thought, it's just an invite. U working tonight Lazare?

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                Exactly what I thought, it's just an invite. U working tonight Lazare?
                                No man, tomorrow night.

Comment

Ya exactly. Padlock on a tent = something worth nicking in the eyes of a scumbag. Not exactly difficuly to bypass the padlock either....

Comment

No man, tomorrow night.
                                    Ah going to kilcullen for a few beers gonna call in to annoy ya for a few mins

Comment

I'm not.

Gonna buy a guitar and steal some drugs
                                      Buy a 3/4 size guitar if you don't have one. I once had 4 guitars. Now only one, the 3/4. cost me 99 euros I think. Tanglewood model #twrt. Sounds decent enough. The lack of bulk is fantastic. Not just for travelling(it's never even left the house) but if you're watching some crap on tv and messing about it's not getting caught on the arm of the chair or blocking your view of the tv or whatever. Sounds a bit silly but wait til you see! Either that or get zod to hook you up with a ukulele which actually sounds like an even better idea.

Comment

ukuleles are fucking class

Comment

Seriously, don't be the guy with guitar.
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Anyone here play the ukelele? How does it compare with a guitar for a beginner? Would be interested in learning a random instrument and the ukelele appears to be one of the easier. This hypothesis is solely based on the number of strings.

Comment

Ah jaysus, poor Connor McGregor has fucked up his knee big time.

"Suffered a tear to his anterior cruciate ligament, a strain to his medial collateral ligament and a meniscal tear of his posterior horn and that he could be out of action for anything up to ten months"

How he actually held together injuring himself mid-fight and then switched up to dominate that guy on the ground is simply staggering. Poor fucker won't fight for a year I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                Buy a 3/4 size guitar if you don't have one. I once had 4 guitars. Now only one, the 3/4. cost me 99 euros I think. Tanglewood model #twrt. Sounds decent enough. The lack of bulk is fantastic. Not just for travelling(it's never even left the house) but if you're watching some crap on tv and messing about it's not getting caught on the arm of the chair or blocking your view of the tv or whatever. Sounds a bit silly but wait til you see! Either that or get zod to hook you up with a ukulele which actually sounds like an even better idea.
                                                Sounds good man, I don't normally mess about with the guitar on the couch as yeah, it's a little awkward, might just pick up a 3/4 so.

Uke would be great fun alright. I've never played one though.

Comment

Cupcakes: Done.

Comment

Lololol, I love it. Thanks Rigs

I want the dude in the bottom right corner as my friend.

Comment

I'm trying to make the GFYL cupcake as my avatar and can't, can some kind admin please sort it for me.
                                                      Last edited by Lazare; 23-08-13, 20:35.

Comment

Thought about the padlock thing myself dawned on me how stupid it would be.

Will I need id? To match the name On my ticket?
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Food poisoning is fairly minus craic. Feel like my stomach is dying.

Loving Mr Surprised Panda cupcake btw

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy View Post

The Sweet and Sour ones are genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                              Adam choosing 3 Stoke Midfielders.
                                                              and still got more points than probably 80% of players.

Comment

class Rigger. panda my favourite
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

I'm trying to make the GFYL cupcake as my avatar and can't, can some kind admin please sort it for me.
                                                                  Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                  class Rigger. panda my favourite
                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

So much love for the Lazare cake

Lazare is such a dick

Comment

Lazare is such a dick
                                                                      Harsh, ya must be on your third beer..
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Tiger in the zone. 2 birdies in first 3 holes

Comment

No kind one available, so I had to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy View Post

Is your poo runny?
                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                              Is your poo runny?
                                                                              I can confirm that I am most definitely not constipated!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                No kind one available, so I had to do it.
                                                                                Cheers Dom. You're a kind oul soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                  Bale was a terrible Batman.
                                                                                  Poor poor Zod, poor poor soul.
                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

We should all claim cupcakes as avatars.

'CH" CHD
                                                                                    'Xs and Os' Kayroo
                                                                                    'Sweet' Riggs
                                                                                    'Sour' Luckylloyd
                                                                                    'Crazy fun lookin dude with the eyes' 72over

Comment

Very surreal ukulele convention in bewleys in leopards town at the Mo.
                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

NSFW

SPOILER

Comment

Lazare is such a dick
                                                                                          Are you going to the picnic muppet head?

Comment

Posting this again, Friday night dudes, choooooon

pointer, sisters, send, him, back, Pilooski, Edit, disco, funk, rare, 80's

Comment

Last edited by RasTa; 23-08-13, 21:30.
                                                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

The Sweet and Sour ones are genius.
                                                                                                lol, we play a game on the bus called 'sweet n' sour' whereby you wave like mad at people in cars/walking by, the ones who wave back are sweet, the ones who do not are sour.

I put a few glugs of vinegar in the sour one.
                                                                                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 23-08-13, 21:38.

Comment

We should all claim cupcakes as avatars.

'CH" CHD
                                                                                                  'Xs and Os' Kayroo
                                                                                                  'Sweet' Riggs
                                                                                                  'Sour' Luckylloyd
                                                                                                  'Crazy fun lookin dude with the eyes' 72over
                                                                                                  fml, it's LH

Defo top five achievements of my life, probably top three.

Might go pro.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                      fml, it's LH

Defo top five achievements of my life, probably top three.

Might go pro.
                                                                                                      Your challenge young man, if you would be so bold as to take it, is to create cupcakes for all of us BBV dwellers.

Use your imagination, we'll do the guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

that is the weirdest thing I have possibly looked at in my life lol!!!! class
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

that is the weirdest thing I have possibly looked at in my life lol!!!! class
                                                                                                          It really is.

Comment

...
                                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                              Spent maybe 12 hours wandering the streets of Brugge today. Its such a ridic sweet town. Never seen the like of it. Still no dwarf sightings though.
                                                                                                              Very touristy imo. Get yourself to Leuven imo.

Comment

Belgium

Comment

I am going to Zoo tomorrow, anything new there? havent been in a while. also anything else on around Dublin exciting for families while we are up there?
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

France.
                                                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                      Threw out all the drugs and alternated wine with juice today. That was just too drunk+high. Is mixing wine with juice a good idea though. Feel the body is crying out for sugar but don't want to satisfy it with alcohol.
                                                                                                                      Wine and juice, is pretty much sugar and sugar. More alcohol really won't surgary it up any more

Comment

I am going to Zoo tomorrow, anything new there? havent been in a while. also anything else on around Dublin exciting for families while we are up there?
                                                                                                                        Did any of your parents call the zoo the 'a-zoo'? When there they would be looking forward to seeing the 'a-zebra's'

Comment

Do you mean Dublin Zoo? Seems it's all about playing with the tapirs http://www.irishtimes.com/news/socia...-zoo-1.1489375

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X