• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
    €37 on...

Crossmaglen in Ulster
    Crokes in Munster
    St Brigids in Leinster

...please. Have been told that it's 6/1 on PP and have taken it as a tip from here http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...7&postcount=31 Sounds like a good enough price by Ciarrai's logic.
    Just on this bet. We are waiting on St Brigids in the Leinster Final next Sunday for €283.45.
    They are currently 4/11 to lift the trophy. We can let it ride or.....

Back Garrycastle for €73.00 @ 15/8 to lift the trophy & guarantee a €210 Return.

Adds up to -
    Let it ride = €37 into €283 (if Brigids win)
    Lay it off = €110 into €210 (guaranteed)

Discuss if you want & I'll let Nuck decide as its his bet.

Comment

Let it Spin..

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
        Just on this bet. We are waiting on St Brigids in the Leinster Final next Sunday for €283.45.

Back Garrycastle for €73.00 @ 15/8 to lift the trophy & guarantee a €210 Return.

Adds up to -

Stan James 2/1 G'castle for Leinster Club Champ

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Agree on not laying it!

Comment

Adds up to -

The final is being played in Tullamore on Sunday week the 18th. If it had been on next Sunday I would have said to definitely lay it off on the Westmeath men as Brigids' were fairly taken to the wire yesterday and the likes of Barry Cahill must be running on an empty tank at this stage. The extra week to recover can make a huge difference.

Having said that, a bitterly cold late December afternoon can be a great leveller and it generally comes down to the club who want it most. Garrycastle were beaten at this stage in 2009 and the majority of that beaten team will again take to the field on Sunday week whereas St Brigids have only one player from their team that were beaten in the Leinster final of 2003. Garrycastle are sure to have a huge midlands support and I think they can shade it with the experience of the mercurial Dessie Dolan sure to be a huge asset on the day.
              "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Lay it off IMO.

Comment

Based on that analysis I'll change my vote to laying it off!

Comment

Dice75

Going for 3 weekend home wins that all look quite solid at odds on prices.
                    Treble pays 2.91/1 so €60.40 Returns €236.41.

Crawley Town
                    Leicester City
                    Sheffield Utd.

*****BET PLACED*****
                    Last edited by Dice75; 06-12-11, 12:08.

Comment

How about I use my €30.80 balance to lock up a little profit whilst we still sweat the decent score? Only win €20 but we can't lose.

Feck it, go for the €100 profit locked up. Was gonna gamble a bit but €100 is actually a decent % of our roll to make as guaranteed profit. Use my €30.80 anyway and hope that someone will contribute the other €42.20.

Comment

How about I use my €30.80 balance to lock up a little profit whilst we still sweat the decent score? Only win €20 but we can't lose.

Feck it, go for the €100 profit locked up. Was gonna gamble a bit but €100 is actually a decent % of our roll to make as guaranteed profit. Use my €30.80 anyway and hope that someone will contribute the other €42.20.
                        Dont need to use anything, bit of creative accounting & will use €73 from the impending return.

Comment

Dont need to use anything, bit of creative accounting & will use €73 from the impending return.
                          And that's why you run this ship. WP!

Comment

And that's why you run this ship. WP!
                            Also just realised I made a bit of a miscalculation so we'll actually be locking up closer to €150 profit.

Calculations

€37 on Treble Returns €283.45

€98.50 on Lay-off Returns €283.19

Total Bet - 135.50
                            Gtd Return - 283.19
                            Gtd Profit - €147.69

*****BET PLACED*****
                            Last edited by Dice75; 06-12-11, 12:43.

Comment

I'll put €30.20 towards this so only another €12 needed

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                I'll put €30.20 towards this so only another €12 needed
                                We're ok, Dice is gonna use other funds from the account due to it being a locked up win. We still have our bets to use. Cheers anyway.

Comment

With that Gtd Return by Nuck we are now ahead of last months Return with €1093.50 in the kitty and still a possible €310.00 still in-running this month & €622.00 in-running for January.

Still have 64% of our pool unused this month aswell.

Comment

A couple of nags for tomorrow

Kiss a prince 2:40 Lingfield
                                    Finefrenzyrolling 1:10 Lingfield
                                    Perlachy 3:50 Kempton

3x €5 dbls
                                    €5 e/w trbl
                                    Total €25

and the rest of the loots (€35.40) on an accum 2moro nyts football
                                    Real Madrid
                                    Man Utd
                                    Benfica
                                    Lyon

accum pays close to €300 if it pops up.
                                    Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by twitch1984 View Post
                                      A couple of nags for tomorrow

Kiss a prince 2:40 Lingfield
                                      Finefrenzyrolling 1:10 Lingfield
                                      Perlachy 3:50 Kempton

3x €5 dbls
                                      €5 e/w trbl
                                      Total €25

and the rest of the loots (€35.40) on an accum 2moro nyts football
                                      Real Madrid
                                      Man Utd
                                      Benfica
                                      Lyon

accum pays close to €300 if it pops up.
                                      *****BETS PLACED*****

Comment

cross posting but I think I'll include this in any bet I make for the weekend

Originally Posted by Emmet View Post
                                        Leinster -4 v Bath is free money.

Leinster form
                                        W W W D W W W W W

Bath Form
                                        L L W L L W W

Leinster beat Glasgow in the HC by 25 points, a team that has beaten Bath this season by 5 in the same competition.

The result against Montpellier (should've been a loss) was simply down to Montpellier turning in one of the finest defensive displays ever in the competition. Unfortunately for them, it turned out to leave them with a horrible hangover which left them vulnerable the following weekend when they lost narrowly to Bath.

lumpage
                                        10/11 with b365
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Based on advice on IPB with a little added by me:

Basel vs Man Utd
                                          Lille vs Trabzonspor
                                          Villareal vs Napoli

€15.80 treble

Clermont Auvergne vs Leicester
                                          Bath vs Leinster (-4)
                                          Harlequins vs Toulouse

€15.00 treble

Comment

Based on advice on IPB with a little added by me:

Basel vs Man Utd
                                            Lille vs Trabzonspor
                                            Villareal vs Napoli

€15.80 treble

Clermont Auvergne vs Leicester
                                            Bath vs Leinster (-4)
                                            Harlequins vs Toulouse

€15.00 treble
                                            *****BETS PLACED*****

Comment

Full stake on Leinster -5 at 10/11 please. All the rugby lads raving about it so best get a bit on!

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                Full stake on Leinster -5 at 10/11 please. All the rugby lads raving about it so best get a bit on!
                                                ******BET PLACED*****

Comment

Free €50 bet in-running on Chelsea v City match on Monday if we place a bet on the match before kickoff. We didnt use the last one of these which is a shame. They are effectively doubling the odds of your bet.
                                                  SPOILER
                                                  Hi Ciaran

Premier League favourites Man City make the trip to London to take on Andre Villas-Boas’ Chelsea side on Monday and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement of this eagerly anticipated fixture.

Place a pre-match bet on the Chelsea v Man City game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 60 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Enjoy the action!
                                                  The bet365 Team

Comment

I'll have the overs @3/4 so Ciaran.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                      Grand, will need to check during next live match whether the unders/overs is available inrunning aswell so I'll hold off till thats confirmed.

Comment

It definitely is.

Comment

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

hey dice
                                                            if you get a chance before 7.45 stick €20 + the odds onto barnet to win tonight 15/4 on 365
                                                            on the back of 2 wins and a draw they seem to have turned the corner and look over priced

thanks

Comment

hey dice
                                                              if you get a chance before 7.45 stick €20 + the odds onto barnet to win tonight 15/4 on 365
                                                              on the back of 2 wins and a draw they seem to have turned the corner and look over priced

thanks
                                                              Just back from football so put it on in-running @ 11/4 (still 0-0)

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Hi Dice

12.10 chel hinterland
                                                                and
                                                                3.35 chel oscar whiskey

full stake double please

Comment

Originally posted by spoofingjam View Post
                                                                  Hi Dice

12.10 chel hinterland
                                                                  and
                                                                  3.35 chel oscar whiskey

full stake double please
                                                                  Returns €136.59

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

hey dice

thanks
                                                                    torquey won 1-0 last kick of the game

Comment

hey dice

thanks
                                                                      Just back from football so put it on in-running @ 11/4 (still 0-0)

*****BET PLACED*****
                                                                      Don't mean to sound like a douche but losing a whole point as well as 15 minutes in a game wouldn't be my personal choice
                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                        Don't mean to sound like a douche but losing a whole point as well as 15 minutes in a game wouldn't be my personal choice
                                                                        True, but I checked & couldn't see Loopz online so had to make a call.

Its hard to keep an eye on this 24/7 & unfortunately with only 45mins notice this can happen. Ref wouldnt let me bring the laptop onto the pitch

Comment

Hey Dice,

Any chance i can get €20 on this footy accum should be around 10/1

Arsenal 4/7
                                                                          Newcastle 15/9
                                                                          West Brom 8/13
                                                                          Liverpool 4/11

cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                            Hey Dice,

Any chance i can get €20 on this footy accum should be around 10/1

Arsenal 4/7
                                                                            Newcastle 15/9
                                                                            West Brom 8/13
                                                                            Liverpool 4/11

cheers.
                                                                            8.44/1

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Sat/Sun Bets

Dice75

Going for 3 weekend home wins that all look quite solid at odds on prices.
                                                                              Treble pays 2.91/1 so €60.40 Returns €236.41.

Crawley Town
                                                                              Leicester City
                                                                              Sheffield Utd.

*****BET PLACED*****
                                                                              Originally posted by spoofingjam View Post
                                                                              Hi Dice

12.10 chel hinterland2nd
                                                                              and
                                                                              3.35 chel oscar whiskey

full stake double please
                                                                              Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                              Hey Dice,

€20 Accumulator

Arsenal 4/7
                                                                              Newcastle 15/9
                                                                              West Brom 8/13
                                                                              Liverpool 4/11

cheers.
                                                                              X-Factor:
                                                                              Winner - Marcus Collins @ 6/4 on Bet365 13/8 on PP, €30
                                                                              Last edited by Dice75; 10-12-11, 12:26.

Comment

Double for today Ciaran.

Full wack on racing metro and saracens, both -6 atm.
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                  Double for today Ciaran.

Returns €220.13

*****BET PLACED******

Comment

Double for today Ciaran.

thats over, racing metro got hammered.
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

thats over, racing metro got hammered.
                                                                                      Yep, pretty spectacular fail today allround. Leicester couldnt hold on at home for me & we had a 2\7 shot horse turned over aswell.

Comment

@Keane - logged on about to place free overs bet & before I hit enter, Mario scores

What u wanna do?

Comment

Hey sorry just saw this now, I'm open to suggestions?

Comment

Hey sorry just saw this now, I'm open to suggestions?
                                                                                            over 2.5 is at 8/15 now, do that or wait till it hits a better price?

Comment

if we back the unders will we get a refund if it loses?
                                                                                              48

Comment

Yeah give it till 35 maybe and see what it is then.

Comment

Hmm don't know what ye should go for now? City been in control so they might be the best bet?

Comment

Fk, what now?

Just post what u want & I'll stick it on.

Comment

is the free bet a freeroll? ie if it loses you get refunded or am i reading this all wrong?
                                                                                                      48

Comment

is the free bet a freeroll? ie if it loses you get refunded or am i reading this all wrong?
                                                                                                        Ya whatever bet Keane choses now will be refunded if a loss. Already have €50 on over 2.5 goals.

Comment

Lash it on over 3.5 for the sweat

Comment

Yep, its Keanes call though.

Comment

Lash it on over 3.5 for the sweat
                                                                                                              Done @ 4/5

Comment

Ya whatever bet Keane choses now will be refunded if a loss. Already have €50 on over 2.5 goals.
                                                                                                                €60.40 on over 2.5 goals @ 3/4
                                                                                                                Free €50 on over 3.5 goals @ 4/5

Comment

Yep, its Keanes call though.
                                                                                                                  thats a fantastic promo and we didn't fire last time, thats mad ted

we should be taking advantage of this everytime it comes around
                                                                                                                  €50 on the fav draw no bet and then stick the €50 on the outsider in running.
                                                                                                                  1 fav wins we get our original bet up plus the free bet is returned
                                                                                                                  2 draw we get original bet refunded plus the free bet is returned
                                                                                                                  3 outsider wins we get the free bet up

I've got to be getting this wrong
                                                                                                                  48

Comment

One more baby!

Comment

N1 keane on the overs bet
                                                                                                                      so do you have the €50 free bet to play with again?
                                                                                                                      48

Comment

N1 keane on the overs bet
                                                                                                                        so do you have the €50 free bet to play with again?
                                                                                                                        No what happens is the pre-match bet wins and the €50 we placed in-running is refunded.

Comment

ok cool so the €50 inrunning bet is taken out of the account but refunded if it loses. Grand so what I put up a few posts above works.
                                                                                                                          1 fav wins at shit odds but the €50 in running is returned
                                                                                                                          2 draw both bets are returned
                                                                                                                          3 outsider wins at better than evens

worst case is a draw and we get our €100 back
                                                                                                                          fav wins lets say @ 2/5 DNB we get €120 back
                                                                                                                          outsider wins @ 2/1 inrunning we get €150 back

not great returns tbf maybe it would be better to gamble with the inrunner

maybe the under overs market is the best for this bet
                                                                                                                          putting the 50 on the overs prekick off wait for first goal and then back the unders inrunning
                                                                                                                          or
                                                                                                                          back the unders pre and if scoreless @ halftime lump it on the overs
                                                                                                                          48

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X