Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
    That walk on girl Hazel O'Sullivan must be the boss of the walk on girls. Shes walking on with the best/more popular darts player every time. Like there was any chance in hell she was walking on with Bunting there.
    Not a good sign when you know the walk on girls by name Rounders

Comment

That walk on girl Hazel O'Sullivan must be the boss of the walk on girls. Shes walking on with the best/more popular darts player every time. Like there was any chance in hell she was walking on with Bunting there.
      She was on Celebrity Big Brother last year. My wife is an avid viewer of BB so I didn't mind her tuning in while she was on it! Lots of hot tub action.

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
        Not a good sign when you know the walk on girls by name Rounders
        Born and raised in gods own county

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
          Born and raised in gods own county
          Didnt know she was a traveller, changes everything. *shudder*

Comment

Serious balls up there from Barney

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
              Didnt know she was a traveller, changes everything. *shudder*
              No I meant Wexford not the inbred county of Waterford

Comment

Real good game here, quality is high. Nice 113 break back from Barney there.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                  letting it roll on an under 7.3 sets in Bunting/Barney match

If one of these guys gets a roll on it will be over quick
                  after barney won 1st set I cashed out with a small loss @ 7.8

thank feck as I am enjoying the match and tis a good one to watch if ot the best darts

Comment

What the fuxk was that. Did Barney think he was talking to an 11 year old special kid or something. Super weird

Comment

Blubbing Bunting and Barney promoting Bunting to be picked for Premier League.

Not sure whether it helps his cause to be in the Premier League although I feel he would have been invited anyhow?

Comment

Blubbing Bunting and Barney promoting Bunting to be picked for Premier League.

Not sure whether it helps his cause to be in the Premier League although I feel he would have been invited anyhow?
                        Bunting is a shoe in for the Premier League.

He's one of 8 that are. Bunting, MVG, Taylor, Lewis, Barney, Anderson, Wade and Wright.

Probably Thornton and Jenkins for the final 2 spots. Think Smith is too petulant to get a place, and Chizzy hasn't done enough. van Der Voort would suit the Premier League, but they won't give him a spot. I'd have him instead of Jenkins anyway.

Comment

That was terrible maudlin stuff from Barneveld alright. I thought that type of talk was reserved for drunk people. Hes said similar meandering rubbish before but not to that extent. Put the girl in a bad spot taking the mike and going on like that but she should have seen it coming. Bunting fell for it though hook line and sinker.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                            Bunting is a shoe in for the Premier League.

He's one of 8 that are. Bunting, MVG, Taylor, Lewis, Barney, Anderson, Wade and Wright.

Probably Thornton and Jenkins for the final 2 spots. Think Smith is too petulant to get a place, and Chizzy hasn't done enough. van Der Voort would suit the Premier League, but they won't give him a spot. I'd have him instead of Jenkins anyway.
                            Think Jenks is too far down the rankings to justify a spot. Need to be bringing something special to the table to get in from 14th place, and not sure what he brings. Looking at the rankings Whitlock is still higher than I thought he was and could argue 7th should get him in. The fact that I don't think he has needed a wildcard before should stand to him, I think everyone who has qualified T4 for a few years deserves one wildcard when they drop a few places. So Whitlock and Thornton plus your core 8.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                              Think Jenks is too far down the rankings to justify a spot. Need to be bringing something special to the table to get in from 14th place, and not sure what he brings. Looking at the rankings Whitlock is still higher than I thought he was and could argue 7th should get him in. The fact that I don't think he has needed a wildcard before should stand to him, I think everyone who has qualified T4 for a few years deserves one wildcard when they drop a few places. So Whitlock and Thornton plus your core 8.

http://www.dartsdatabase.co.uk/Rankings.aspx
                              Yeah you could be right on Whitlock > Jenkins.

I was just remembering how poorly he played last year, and think they might need to spice it up (not that bringing Jenkins back would do that mind!)

If Smith had a better attitude, or a likeability about him, he'd be in. I think he carries himself horribly. VDV is a model pro. Comes out to the best walk on music, throws fast, chews the side of his jaw and doesn't mind. He'd be a hit.

Comment

Who picks the players?

Is it only for those who are 1. Good? 2. Exciting to watch? 3. Personality? 4. Good for PR?

Would the likes of Brendan Dolan ever get in?

Comment

Who picks the players?

Is it only for those who are 1. Good? 2. Exciting to watch? 3. Personality? 4. Good for PR?

Would the likes of Brendan Dolan ever get in?
                                  Top Four in the rankings qualify automatically and then six wildcards, think its 2 or 3 chosen by Sky and 4 or 3 by the PDC.
                                  Someone like Dolan (or Justin Pipe) would probably have to either be in the Top Four or just outside, or get to the World Final in order to be considered. He doesn't provide what they want so won't be a wildcard (your 1,2,3,4 list is fairly accurate as to what they want).

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                    Backed Barney at 25/1 before the Lewis match. Find it hard to see him winning it out, Bunting could topple him in a while.
                                    Snap. Got 28s though. Unusual to have something you back quarter in price and leave you feeling no more confident. Only on for peanuts and he surely can't actually win it before I am accused of after timing.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                      Snap. Got 28s though. Unusual to have something you back quarter in price and leave you feeling no more confident. Only on for peanuts and he surely can't actually win it before I am accused of after timing.
                                      Darts Thread: The new after-timers hangout.
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

need MVG to lose tmw / today for profit or in final for small loss

need 45 more 180's in last 3 matches and as many as possible after

need another 9 darter

need Phil Taylor to win

Well dont actually need all the above but by fek if they come off it would be appreciated

No more bets going on, gonna enjoy and be happy when all the above do come in

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                          Darts Thread: The new after-timers hangout.
                                          All my hopes of a big winner are gone, but Barney can salvage something from it if he gets the job done. I can't see it happening though, but i'll have some interest anyway.

SPOILER

For the BDO, not planning on watching much of this but had my usual bet on Harms @ 18/1, and backed Jamie Hughes @ 14/1 and Scott Mitchell @ 16/1.

In the womens, Anastasia Dobromyslova at 9/4 is the bet. She's won the last 3 events and 9 from the last 14. Some of these are probably 4 person shootouts for £200, but it still means she's in form!

Comment

All my hopes of a big winner are gone, but Barney can salvage something from it if he gets the job done. I can't see it happening though, but i'll have some interest anyway.

SPOILER

For the BDO, not planning on watching much of this but had my usual bet on Harms @ 18/1, and backed Jamie Hughes @ 14/1 and Scott Mitchell @ 16/1.

In the womens, Anastasia Dobromyslova at 9/4 is the bet. She's won the last 3 events and 9 from the last 14. Some of these are probably 4 person shootouts for £200, but it still means she's in form!
                                            Still got Anderson and Phil running for me. Anderson the big one though.

Comment

Ah feck it, Dekker at 2/1 to beat Adams has to be value.

Comment

Ah feck it, Dekker at 2/1 to beat Adams has to be value.
                                                Sigh, missed 6 clean darts from 32 to go 2 sets to 1 up, and Adams roars back from 300 odd to steal it. Just fell apart after that. Throwing at 90 to save the match and you go for T18 1st dart just about sums it up.

Comment

Part is great to listen to and such a good observer and made another good one last nite. Mardle was waffling post game on Phil after he buckled nearly going 4-2 down that he's going to be under even more pressure against MVG or Anderson than he is against Van Der Voort. But Part cut in and said theres a difference. You can be surprised against unexpected pressure and that what Phil got v De Voort. Against MVG and Anderson he will be expecting it.

Anyway bet of the nite is Phil Taylor most 180's hçap +2 @1/1 v Barney. I know hes a hoor for going low often and even with 2 in the red and Barney scoring 180s handsomely last nite but i think Phil will be focused back on track and gunning the treble tonite. 2/1 Phil outright 180's in the match is feasible but play safe and get +2 @1/1 pp.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                    Ya I didn't intentionally after-time as I couldn't really see him winning it out. Has a good chance now though.

Comment

6-4 MVG
                                                      6-3 Taylor

Comment

First bet of the darts for me. 6-3 MVG
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

They're going to need to change the dartboard if they keep hitting the T20 with this frequency. This is great!

Comment

Not on Anderson's throw anyway!
                                                            Already regretting my bet
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Would love to see Anderson win it.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                Would love to see Anderson win it.
                                                                Anderson v Barney final please

Comment

Some darts

Comment

bottled it?

Comment

First bet of the darts for me. 6-3 MVG
                                                                      Go fuck yourself Michael Van Gerwen
                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Anderson unreal on the double tops!

Comment

Go fuck yourself Michael Van Gerwen
                                                                          Well you haven't been watching much if you thought MVG was gonna hammer Anderson

Comment

Well you haven't been watching much if you thought MVG was gonna hammer Anderson
                                                                            Have watched 0 but just liked the price. ALL ABOARD THE ANDERSON TRAIN!! on at 5/6 to make back first bet +€10 because, well fuck you mvg
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Stunning 9 dart finish at the BDO!

Yes you read that correct! A player has just hit a double with his 9th attempt to take the 27 dart leg.

Comment

Wow, he robbed that set, he'll finish it out now.

Comment

Ah sure I knew it'd be 6-3
                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

a good night, now let it be a great one please.....

need MVG to lose tmw / today for profit or in final for small loss

sorted

need 45 more 180's in last 3 matches and as many as possible after

just 25 needed in last 2 games

need another 9 darter

need Phil Taylor to win

Well dont actually need all the above but by fek if they come off it would be appreciated

No more bets going on, gonna enjoy and be happy when all the above do come in

Comment

Come on Barney, small bet on him
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

MVG must have been crying his eyes out since he lost judging how bad he looked!

Comment

MVG must have been crying his eyes out since he lost judging how bad he looked!
                                                                                          Or else taking vodka/tequila shots through the eye-balls

Comment

Anderson for the win. Taking Taylor most 180s at 7/2 aswell

Comment

Anderson for the win. Taking Taylor most 180s at 7/2 aswell
                                                                                              Anderson win and Taylor to win 4 or more sets at 2/1. Thoughts?

Comment

Can someone post a link to the darts when it starts pretty please & thank you
                                                                                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                  Can someone post a link to the darts when it starts pretty please & thank you
                                                                                                  Will be on here

Comment

Anderson win and Taylor to win 4 or more sets at 2/1. Thoughts?
                                                                                                    I like it. I've stuck in deep with Anderson now but I have this feeling that Taylor has more in the locker, a 108 average and crush my soul

Comment

Oh and Taylor 9 darter obv

Comment

any stream for this. mine wont work tonight

edit just seen tonys link will try that
                                                                                                        Last edited by TheDrunkenOne; 04-01-15, 20:16.

Comment

I assume our favourite eejit finkle was appalled by Taylor jumping around the stage after winning the second set there

Comment

I assume our favourite eejit finkle was appalled by Taylor jumping around the stage after winning the second set there
                                                                                                            And giving Anderson a little tickle under the chin wtf?

Comment

GFYKIRL

Comment

And giving Anderson a little tickle under the chin wtf?
                                                                                                                Anderson should give him a little pat on the head if he goes 3-1 up here

Comment

Anderson should give him a little pat on the head if he goes 3-1 up here
                                                                                                                  i sent you a message just in case your inbox is full.

Comment

This goes the distance imo

Comment

In BDO darts the darts sink almost to the hilt in the board. In the PDC they seem to just 'hang in' a lot.

Obviously sponsor issues but think the BDO board looks/sounds better when darts hit

Comment

In BDO darts the darts sink almost to the hilt in the board. In the PDC they seem to just 'hang in' a lot.

Obviously sponsor issues but think the BDO board looks/sounds better when darts hit
                                                                                                                        Just me pissing about in the house but i'd had 4-5 boards, and the Winmau Blade 4 board that i have at the moment is a far better board than any unicorn one. That also seemed to be the general consensus when i was doing my homework online too before i got it.

Comment

i sent you a message just in case your inbox is full.
                                                                                                                          Ta for the reminder. Read it earlier on the move. Replying now

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X