No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vdv did alright in the players finals. I wouldn't be going against him myself

Comment

Have you anything on Henderson Kev apart from he sweats alot and likes the odd pie.
      location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

On king Lewis most 180s double
        location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

'stand up if you love the darts'

great matches tonight

Comment

Very uninspiring line up this afternoon. Fire out the bets to make it a bit more interesting bplease lads

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
              Very uninspiring line up this afternoon. Fire out the bets to make it a bit more interesting bplease lads
              My line up.

Baxter +2.5 / Jenkins -2.5 double just shy of 2/1 with PP.
              As above and Ronny Huy +2.5 treble with Bet365

Ronny Huy +2.5/Van DeP +2.5/Klassen +2.5/Kim Huy -1.5 acca 11/1 with Bet365

Comment

Baxter is a bet for me at 5/2

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                  Baxter is a bet for me at 5/2
                  This is almost like a 'bye' for Thornton. Shocking stuff from Baxter. Some of those shots where he hit the 5 have been woeful. He's snatching badly ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    This is almost like a 'bye' for Thornton. Shocking stuff from Baxter. Some of those shots where he hit the 5 have been woeful. He's snatching badly ffs.
                    I'd forgotten he played with borrowed Darts in the 1st round. Should have kept them. Playing so poorly coupled with Thronton finding the Treble 20's regularly. Ugh.

Jenkins -2.5 may be a lump next!

Comment

I'd forgotten he played with borrowed Darts in the 1st round. Should have kept them. Playing so poorly coupled with Thronton finding the Treble 20's regularly. Ugh.

Jenkins -2.5 may be a lump next!
                      Tempted to go 4-0 Jenkins @ 3/1. Ryder averaged the 3rd lowest score from all 1st round winners, and was 52/64 from all players. It didn't take much to beat Pipe, but Jenks will be a different story. Can't see Ryder's checkout average staying above 37 and it will need to be to beat The Bull.

Comment

Tempted to go 4-0 Jenkins @ 3/1. Ryder averaged the 3rd lowest score from all 1st round winners, and was 52/64 from all players. It didn't take much to beat Pipe, but Jenks will be a different story. Can't see Ryder's checkout average staying above 37 and it will need to be to beat The Bull.
                        Just done this myself before seeing your post!

Comment

Just done this myself before seeing your post!
                          That was pretty easy, and back on track plus more now!

I despise Bristow doing commentary, so this 2nd match is tough to watch.

Comment

That was pretty easy, and back on track plus more now!

I despise Bristow doing commentary, so this 2nd match is tough to watch.
                            Ya Bristow has this I know better and your doing it wrong tone in his voice. Prefer Mardle *shudder

Comment

Bristow is a great commentator. Youse just dont like being told whats what. Hes a dose of reality.

Comment

Get in there Benito

Comment

Come on Klaasen, don't lose it now. It's been a good day! Ronny Huybrechts playing like an absolute cnut cost me a few quid, and a shot at a nice accum tomorrow.

Comment

Some darts this

Comment

Some darts this
                                      Anderson could be a danger if he wins this. But yeah, great darts!

Comment

ffs counting my chickens too early. arggghhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

Dolan
                                          Hopp
                                          Barney

Comment

Dolan
                                            Hopp
                                            Barney
                                            This with vdv over hopp.

Dolan is so frustrating, but the price is too big imo

Comment

This with vdv over hopp.

Dolan is so frustrating, but the price is too big imo
                                              Smith is after hitting some great form to get back level.

Great day of darts lined up though. Thought they would have had MVG v Jenks on last though instead of VDP v Thornton. Should be some good games and tons of 180s.

Comment

Dolan
                                                Hopp
                                                Barney
                                                Got out for tiny profit at 2-1 when Smith started hitting doubles and stopped beating himself up.

On Hopp and Barney -1.5 now
                                                Last edited by White Knight; 29-12-14, 14:07.

Comment

Local boy Dolan and speculative spread bet to reach last 16 gone. Was a heart bet due to him being local but in interest of enjoying the game I am glad as he is soooo boring to watch.

Fancy Hopp to do well and doing spread for over 11 legs won

Comment

tons of 180s.
                                                    I hope

Comment

Got out for tiny profit at 2-1 when Smith started hitting doubles and stopped beating himself up.

On Hopp and Barney -1.5 now
                                                      Hopp -1.5 is very speculative! gl!

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                        Overs on no. 180's in whole tournament 594
                                                        My projection is 659 x 180s

Up to the start of play today, there's been 352 x 180s in 195 sets. That's 2.37 x 180s per set. I think this will go up to about 2.6 x 180s per set as the weaker players go out.

I'm estimating 118 sets left in the tournament, so 118 x 2.6 is 307, plus 352 is 659

Comment

Hopp -1.5 is very speculative! gl!

Hopp
                                                          Barney -1.5

vdV finishing like never before. Other than that Hopp is still in it imo.

Comment

Hopp
                                                            Barney -1.5

vdV finishing like never before. Other than that Hopp is still in it imo.
                                                            10/38 - 26% for VDV. Hopp just can't take advantage

Comment

chasing today already

going with 180's scored in Bunting/Wade over 12.5 for the match

spreadex cosing price for total 180's atm is 620 which is up 25x and was tempted to cash out till I read your analysis Tony .......................

Comment

chasing today already

spreadex cosing price for total 180's atm is 620 which is up 25x and was tempted to cash out till I read your analysis Tony .......................
                                                                If Taylor and MVG go all the way to the final, you could probably knock 10 sets off the total, so ~26 x 180s. Still think you finish over the 620 line. Go with what you think though!

Comment

chasing today already

Wade can be a no show in the 180's though. You may do it but you need 2 reasonable 180 hitters to do the over. You just have one very good one in Bunting.
                                                                  Not as good a price as the scratch over/under but best bet of the night a mortal lock at 4/7 Bunting to score most 180's v Wade.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                    Wade can be a no show in the 180's though. You may do it but you need 2 reasonable 180 hitters to do the over. You just have one very good one in Bunting.
                                                                    Not as good a price as the scratch over/under but best bet of the night a mortal lock at 4/7 Bunting to score most 180's v Wade.
                                                                    I'm nowhere near as confident as you in that bet tbh. Neither are as big a 180 hitters as you'd expect. Wade hit 4 in 16 legs in first round, and Bunting hit 2 in 13. Wade hit 21 in 99 legs last year. Bookies are going 24 legs, so expecting ~6 for Wade.

Bunting on the other hand, only hit 5 x 180s in 24 legs in the Players Championship (Wade lost first round to Klaasen but hit 5 himself in 10 legs)

The tournament before was the Grand Slam and Bunting only hit 1 x 180 in 20 legs in the group stages, and overall was 12 for 63 legs. He beat Wade 10-8 in the last 16 and won the 180s by 5-3. Not sure i'd be lumping on the 4/7 (4/6 with Betfair). Would prefer the value in Wade at 9/4 tbh. Not backing anything in it anyway, so gl to you both!

Comment

Thoughts on Jenkins to beat Van Gerwyn?

I like the price alot.

Comment

Thoughts on Jenkins to beat Van Gerwyn?

I like the price alot.
                                                                        It's imperative that Jenkins wins the first set, because MVG has been starting slow and he needs to take advantage. Would probably want 9/2 on Jenks tbh. If you're going for it, take a saver on MVG 4-0 too

Comment

I'm nowhere near as confident as you in that bet tbh. Neither are as big a 180 hitters as you'd expect. Wade hit 4 in 16 legs in first round, and Bunting hit 2 in 13. Wade hit 21 in 99 legs last year. Bookies are going 24 legs, so expecting ~6 for Wade.

Bunting on the other hand, only hit 5 x 180s in 24 legs in the Players Championship (Wade lost first round to Klaasen but hit 5 himself in 10 legs)

The tournament before was the Grand Slam and Bunting only hit 1 x 180 in 20 legs in the group stages, and overall was 12 for 63 legs. He beat Wade 10-8 in the last 16 and won the 180s by 5-3. Not sure i'd be lumping on the 4/7 (4/6 with Betfair). Would prefer the value in Wade at 9/4 tbh. Not backing anything in it anyway, so gl to you both!
                                                                          Fair enough, im thinking a more broad 2 year compass. But ive watched each enough over time to feel confident about Bunting. Bunting has loads of scope to deal with Wade in the 180's. But weve all seen enough to make fools of us so maybe your onto something.

Comment

Fair enough, im thinking a more broad 2 year compass. But ive watched each enough over time to feel confident about Bunting. Bunting has loads of scope to deal with Wade in the 180's. But weve all seen enough to make fools of us so maybe your onto something.
                                                                            Bunting needs to add at least 9 points to his first round average to beat Wade, and that equates to plenty of 180s and doubles hit, so maybe he can pull away. He needs to show that side of his game so but it will also pull Wade along. Would love to see 15+ 180s, but either way the line of 12.5 is too high and it should be closer to 10.5. I just want to see a good game!

Comment

Easy enough so far with an 8-2 lead, good shout. TheDrunkenOne still crossing his fingers!

Comment

at start of final set 180's were at 13.5 so a swift cash out for a +1x save ...phew

done a 134+ check out spread in MVG game...gamboling

Comment

Hate the cunt but think Hamilton can take at least 2 sets from weight today.

Hamilton +2.5
                                                                                  Anderson -2.5
                                                                                  Winstanley win my afternoon treble

Comment

Here's my tips for today. It's going to be a great day of arrows with so many games to look forward to

Enhance your online sports betting experience by comparing 275+ bookies, claiming free bets and reading expert tips at SBO.net.

Comment

Not gone according to plan at the moment, but still hopeful to come out in profit. Fk Hamilton anyway, always hated him! Anderson was on fire against Reyes winning the 180s 8-4, but Reyes didn't slow him down enough to irritate him. That sole 124 checkout by Anderson cost me ffs

Comment

Not gone according to plan at the moment, but still hopeful to come out in profit. Fk Hamilton anyway, always hated him! Anderson was on fire against Reyes winning the 180s 8-4, but Reyes didn't slow him down enough to irritate him. That sole 124 checkout by Anderson cost me ffs
                                                                                        Kid finished with 99 average and 52% double or something similar, good enough to win most matches up there

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                                                          Kid finished with 99 average and 52% double or something similar, good enough to win most matches up there
                                                                                          Played a stormer but Anderson really picked it up a gear. He was 78% on doubles until that last set too. Really hoped he might have slowed it down a little more.

Winstanley has been atrocious here. Hope he at least gives VDV a game at least!

Comment

Played a stormer but Anderson really picked it up a gear. He was 78% on doubles until that last set too. Really hoped he might have slowed it down a little more.

Winstanley has been atrocious here. Hope he at least gives VDV a game at least!
                                                                                            Winstanley has the same agent as those African footballers with the dodgy passport, he looks about 50 years old.

Comment

Great to see vdv back in a bit of form the last couple of tournaments

Comment

Great to see vdv back in a bit of form the last couple of tournaments
                                                                                                FFS, why couldn't he hit that D20 to finish with a Shanghai to win the Over 118.5 checkout. Tilt Tilt!

Comment

FYI - Taylor has changed his darts since yesterday! Might affect the game tonight against an in form Huybrechts. Strange when he has the highest average of the tournament so far!

Comment

time for my annual darts viewing, on Lewis over 120.5 checkout and backed Smith tooafter a bit of reading as I have no idea
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Over 5.5 sets in all 3 of the matches @ 6/1

Comment

Taylor is totally up for it like old days. I think its the best 15/8 in ages. Hes saying hes totally up for it and has great preparation in the run in. Even Bristow agrees and says hes purring. Hes playing tonight and hes all riled up against Hybrights jumping up and down ntics and promises to silence him. Of course the 15/8 will go if he gets through.

Taylor usually when he wins is all lovey dovey praising the opponent as usual what youd expect. Then when Hybrights was mentioned he started grand then turned on the dolly bird and said ''Hes not going to be jumping up and down playing against me because im going to shut him up, he wasting his time. Tell him that, tell him'' in a suitable psycho way. Hes bucking. And to be honest ive watched Anderson and MVG and im not seeing a whole lot. They are the only 2 that can feasibly beat Taylor. Forget Lewis and Barney as forces.

Got a nice treble riding rolling onto last leg Taylor Taylor. On those 2 rugby games i got bailed out with a late try on each game!
                                                                                                        SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                          time for my annual darts viewing, on Lewis over 120.5 checkout and backed Smith tooafter a bit of reading as I have no idea
                                                                                                          First part was easy. Take a bow Jackpot!

Comment

Comment

Barney grafting hard to be fair

Comment

9 DARTER | Adrian Lewis | Last 16 | Against BarneveldPDC William Hill World Darts Championship 2015

Comment

This is a great game for the right and wrong reasons!

Comment

Barney in full on cabbage mode but somehow still level.

Comment

Delighted for Barney and that cunt mardle

Comment

Who does barney play next?

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                                          Who does barney play next?
                                                                                                                          Bunting/Smith

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X