No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's incredible how much support Barney had versus Lewis, compared to the complete partisan crowd that Huybrechts faces.

Comment

More dancing in his face kim. Make him sign the board if you beat him too

Comment

Barneys gonna be in the final now, Huybrechts will beat Phil, Barney beat bunting and then beat Huybrechts

Comment

Whats the story behind no Richie Burnett this year?
          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            Whats the story behind no Richie Burnett this year?
            From what I gather - suspected failed drug test and likely 1 year ban if so.

Comment

I don't think I have ever seen as many players drift in to treble 7 when going for treble 19 - happening throughout the tournament.

Comment

Sigh, the fucking finkle kiss of death

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                  From what I gather - suspected failed drug test and likely 1 year ban if so.
                  lol drug testingin darts
                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                    lol drug testingin darts
                    With no knowledge I have always thought Winstanley had to be at it. Always 'sniffling'!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      Sigh, the fucking finkle kiss of death
                      No

Comment

Back on track at the moment betting wise for today! Would love Huybrechts to win this. One Time!

Hamilton checkout over 110.5
                        Anderson checkout under 120.5
                        Reyes most 180s
                        Winstanley most 180s
                        VDV checkout over 118.5
                        Lewis checkout over 121.5
                        Huybrechts checkout vver 113.5
                        Huybrechts higher checkout than Taylor; 126>82 at the moment
                        Smith most 180s
                        Smith over 7.5 180s

Comment

Hybrechts is done. Wp finkle you turnip

Comment

Anyone notice Heybrechts walking back singing 'There's only 1 Phil Taylor' there lool

Comment

Hybrechts is done. Wp finkle you turnip
                              Delighted for him the horrible little wanker, 250 behind and fist pumping a ton score and the fist pumping a 97 and a 94. Hope he never wins another leg of darts in his life the cunt

Comment

going with Smith here as he has better average and more consistent,

4-1 in sets and over 136 for highest checkout in match

The latter is a big punt ................................

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                  Delighted for him the horrible little wanker, 250 behind and fist pumping a ton score and the fist pumping a 97 and a 94. Hope he never wins another leg of darts in his life the cunt
                                  I admire your hatred
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Meh was always gonna happen after Taylor acting the bollix about it in his post match interview the other day

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                        over 136 for highest checkout in match

The latter is a big punt ................................
                                        BOOM

Comment

Meh was always gonna happen after Taylor acting the bollix about it in his post match interview the other day
                                          ''acting''

Comment

Classless nobody compared to Phil, show some respect . Hate him so much now

Comment

Taylor was classless giving out about a game that had nothing to do with him.

Comment

There's nothing contrived though. He's been fistpumping these scores when he hits a final treble or an important score for as long as i remember. Just rewatch any of his games. He even seemed to underdo it imo. I like his passion and the fact he keeps himself pumped for the whole game. Would have loved to see him knock that smug prick out of the tournament.

Comment

Taylor was classless giving out about a game that had nothing to do with him.
                                                  Taylor was born classless, but he has earned the right aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                    There's nothing contrived though. He's been fistpumping these scores when he hits a final treble or an important score for as long as i remember. Just rewatch any of his games. He even seemed to underdo it imo. I like his passion and the fact he keeps himself pumped for the whole game. Would have loved to see him knock that smug prick out of the tournament.
                                                    Generally root against Phil just because, but I really hope i never see that Huybrechts cunt on a stage again

Comment

Generally root against Phil just because, but I really hope i never see that Huybrechts cunt on a stage again
                                                      That would mean no more Dana, so that's just crazy!

Comment

Kid thinks Bunting looks funny when hes throwing. Says he looks like

[

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                          That would mean no more Dana, so that's just crazy!
                                                          She's average in the grand scheme of things. And he's a cunt

Comment

Bunting obviously walks onto "Bird is the Word" cos he's the head off Peter Griffin ya?
                                                            The wife was laughing at the dancing dolly birds dance to that song though.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                              Bunting obviously walks onto "Bird is the Word" cos he's the head off Peter Griffin ya?
                                                              The wife was laughing at the dancing dolly birds dance to that song though.
                                                              Yep. Up until this tournament it was 'Bullet In The Gun' and even in the first round, they played a few second of Surfin Bird and then switched to his regular music, but he's changed for the last 2 rounds.

Comment

That over 7.5 Smith 180s was looking very dodgy, and never thought he'd get near the most 180s but leading 8-7 now. Bunting to win scrappy now please, ty!

Fuck you Bunting, just fuck you and your fat fucking Peter Griffin head. Did you really have to hit that 180 with your 2nd last score of the tournament. FFS
                                                                Last edited by Flushdraw; 30-12-14, 23:27.

Comment

Solid three hours viewing there.

Comment

Lol the commentator, Stephen Bullet 'the Bunting'

Comment

amazing darts tonight. 9 darter and a 170 checkout and both ppl who got em lost!

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                        amazing darts tonight. 9 darter and a 170 checkout and both ppl who got em lost!
                                                                        + the guy with the highest average of the night!

Comment

Over 5.5 sets in all 3 of the matches @ 6/1
                                                                          Wp. You are so much better than IPB's own Christmas goose Finkle

Comment

looking at stats here (scroll down link) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_PD...s_Championship

Some interesting ones ie Taylor lowest no. of 180's scored of those left but has highest average....would like to see check out % and other wee stats?

Comment

His checkout % is also in the table

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                His checkout % is also in the table
                                                                                I thgt that was his average check out

The small matter of the % sign really makes a difference

Comment

Trying to find a bet to get excited about for tonight's games, but not been too successful at the moment.

Was looking at Thornton's average for the tournament, and it's 95.98 while winning 3 matches, 11 sets and losing 0. He's hit a 96.5 and a 97.65 and WH have him over 95.5 at 4/5 so it might be worth a punt (He's over 97.5 at 4/6 on the exchange lol)

The worrying thing is that Thornton hasn't scored over 97.67 in his last 18 matches, but i think he'll put up a good fight against MVG and hopefully get carried along. Also, if MVG is in flying form, he will deny Thornton some shots at doubles so this will be good for his average.

I'm afraid of the 180s market tbh. The line is over 17.5, and between them in their last match, they only hit 7 180s in 9 sets. This match can go a maximum of 9 sets so the value seems to be in the unders, but that doesn't tell the whole story. For the tournament both players have hit 1.36 180s per set, so if this match goes 7 sets, then we're looking at 19 x 180s. It should go more. What to do, what to do!

The high match checkout is a little higher than i would have liked at 140.5 (It's 137.5 with Spreadex though but i'm not signed up). MVG hasn't finished higher than 128 this tournament and Thornton only managed 40 against Baxter while winning 4-0. Markets are tough to call on this game.

Kinda like Thornton +2.5 sets to win the match at 21/20 out of everything tbh.

Too hungover to look too much at the 2nd match, but Anderson average over 100.5 @ 4/5 is the bet for me. If you take out the extraordinary game against Kirchner, then his average in his last 7 matches were 104.54, 103.2, 101.01, 103.86, 105.14, 102.98 and 110.62

Anderson and Thornton are the 2 players that have burned me most in the past, so i'm an idiot for even looking at backing them!

Comment

I like the +7.5 sets double at 3.75/1

Comment

I like the +7.5 sets double at 3.75/1
                                                                                      In hindsight, +7.5 sets in the MVG/Thornton game @ 11/8 is a far better bet than Thornton +2.5 at 21/20.

That double is a good shout.

Comment

MVG is a machine tonight. 108 avg after 3 sets.

Comment

Wanting Thornton to win for financial reward but watching MVG play like this is worth a loss

Bollocks, C'mon Thornton

Comment

MVG is a machine tonight. 108 avg after 3 sets.
                                                                                            21 180's in 23 legs
                                                                                            106 vs 104 avg
                                                                                            11 legs won against throw
                                                                                            Pure class so far!

Comment

need 94 more 180's in this thing and then every maximum after is a winner

6 games = 15.66 per game, achievable no problem but still a challenge

Comment

Done mvg most 180s and Anderson first 180 double fuck my fuckin life. Mvg was 5-0 up and beaten 13 -12. Like flushdraw I gave up backing in any game that Thornton the wank stain was involved in until tonight. Normal service resumed from now on. Doing no more bets just sweating Anderson at 7s and bunting ew at 22s. I'm done
                                                                                                location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

BDO starts tomorrow afternoon. BT covering as well as BBC, so should avoid having to switch to the red button cause a repeat of The Vicar of Dibley is due to start.

I wonder will 'one hunwed' be there, I really hope so for finkle's sake

Comment

took a chance on overs 12.6 180's in this Taylor match.

I hope he quits dropping to triple 19 as usual ...........................

Comment

Good man big Vince

Comment

Nanananananaana

Comment

The Phil haters are happy

atm

Comment

Drug testers to the stage please

Comment

That's the leg that loses it for vdv

Comment

Backed Barney at 25/1 before the Lewis match. Find it hard to see him winning it out, Bunting could topple him in a while.

Comment

letting it roll on an under 7.3 sets in Bunting/Barney match

If one of these guys gets a roll on it will be over quick

Comment

Bunting 5-3

Comment

First 2 sets to go 5 legs at 6/1 my only bet of this. Got enough riding on the outright Bunting for the title to keep me interested.

Comment

That walk on girl Hazel O'Sullivan must be the boss of the walk on girls. Shes walking on with the best/more popular darts player every time. Like there was any chance in hell she was walking on with Bunting there.

Comment

Barney doing it like a Boss here.
                                                                                                                          He's gonna spank the Bullet

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X