• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunting going to pdc

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      Bunting going to pdc
      Lol, the BDO withheld all prize money until after PDC Q school to stop players switching, and Robbie green said he couldn't move cause he couldn't afford to give up his £15k. They paid out yesterday the 22nd and Bunting insta moved, assume Green could do the same with his automatic tour card

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        Bunting going to pdc
        It's like Darting Manslaughter

But asked in the aftermath of victory about his immediate plans, Bunting said: “I’ve got hold of this trophy now – I don’t want to let go. I’m going to retain this title.

“There has been speculation about many different players, but I have paid no interest.

Stephen BuntingBunting is the joint-youngest winner of a Darts world title
        “Obviously, this is the main tournament for me. It’s the home of world darts. To finally have my name on this trophy, I want to defend it.

“This is a very proud moment, for which I have played for all my life - and to finally have this trophy means I can push on next year.

“I don’t need to travel the circuit so much now. I will do my fair share. But hopefully the exhibitions will come with this trophy.”

Comment

Wow excellent, didn't think he was going to move this year.
          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Next year will be the first time ever the Lakeside will not have a defending champion

Comment

didnt kist get through q-school as well last wk. i guess the bdo is what it is, a stepping stone to bigger things.

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                didnt kist get through q-school as well last wk. i guess the bdo is what it is, a stepping stone to bigger things.
                Yep. Didn't work for Ted Hankey tho because he's gone back to the BDO this week

Comment

German PDC championship being streamed live on the tube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Good win for Glenn Spearing earlier over Caris btw and he plays Gary Anderson tomorrow

Comment

Prem League back tonight.

Anderson and Taylor for the money tonight.
                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post

Had Thornton DNB already and he fucked it. Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                          Had Thornton DNB already and he fucked it. Idiot
                          lol will you ever learn FD?

In other news, unsurprisingly the boring boring tables chant has made it to the PL. Sigh

Comment

They are recording the crowd noise levels now! Dublin the loudest.

Ship? Cringe? lol?

Comment

What kind of substance has Barney been taking

Comment

Can't ever remember having a single bet this big on a darts match. Taylor, new darts, new flights, in a dip of form. MVG is max bet material at this price. Very scared though, come on MVG

Comment

Fuck you Barney putting doubt in my mind

Comment

Boycotting the DPL as part of my one man 'Justice For Wade' campaign and watched the BDO World Trophy on Eurosport2 instead.

Andy Fordham is in a bad way imo, suspect his health his probably worse now than its ever been. Had to switch off and watch some other sport, netball maybe.

Comment

This brings a tear to my eye.

Comment

Mvg wow

Comment

I'd have rathered a sweat

Comment

Those new darts are landing alot differently to his old ones. They stick up a good bit more. Going to be a while before he gets back to his level. Love it!

Comment

Had a decent chunk on him myself .

[IMG][/IMG]

#aftertimingcunt
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Hollands Number One Wesley Harms on the big stage at Blackpool now, Eurosport 2.

Comment

Taylor going back to the bdo

Comment

Got two legs anyway.

Taylor looked sick from weight loss tonight and new darts weren't working either.

Long way back it looks like but he's done it before.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                      Hollands Number One Wesley Harms on the big stage at Blackpool now, Eurosport 2.
                                                      Jesus yer mans tactics of acting a complete cunt to put Harms off worked a treat
                                                      Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

UK Open Qualifier 1 Last 128, Phil Taylor (90.07) 2 (11) 6 (96.29) Keegan Brown

Spanked this morning too. I'd say he is fuming.

Bunting got the worst possible draw. 9 180's in 9 legs. Bunting can play, hopefully shoots up those rankings and gets on TV asap.

Last 128, Michael van Gerwen (99.51) 6 (11) 3 (95.65) Stephen Bunting
                                                        Last edited by CHDad; 07-02-14, 13:52.

Comment

Comment

Jackpot 5/4 to beat Taylor in PL next week, surely worth a chunk

Comment

He just lost the final to Andy Hamilton. See how the next two days go.

Comment

Looking to back Robbie Green in the 180s market tonight versus Karel Sedlacek, but not sure which market(s) i prefer.

Green is on the back on the WC semi-final loss where he hit 28 180s on the way as well as winning the 180 market in every game bar the final, and won some Welsh thing a couple of weeks to keep a little bit of form alive. Sedlacek is ranked 60 something and had a brief outing in the WC's losing 4-0 to Paul Hogan and failing to bink a 180. Don't think the result is in doubt, and Green will win this 6-1 or so.

Green is 8/15 to win the 180s market
                                                                He's 8/13 to score +1.5 (or 7/4 to score +2.5)

Anyone like either or both the win market and the +1.5 for a chunk?

Comment

Finding it almost impossible to watch Eurosport while Bobby George is on commentary.

Comment

This woman's match is the greatest load of bollocks I've ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                      This woman's match is the greatest load of bollocks I've ever seen
                                                                      lol @ Gulliver getting beaten by some bird from Prisoner Cell Block H. The oul 29 dart leg, and then she levels it up with a 30 dart leg before losing the last. Why is this nonsense even given air time?

Comment

ffs, i watch all that bollox just to see the Kong match and sweat the bet and they finish up. Fuck off Eurosport

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                          ffs, i watch all that bollox just to see the Kong match and sweat the bet and they finish up. Fuck off Eurosport
                                                                          Was thinking how long it would take you to post! But you are right. What cunt decided that rally highlights was more important.

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                                                            Was thinking how long it would take you to post! But you are right. What cunt decided that rally highlights was more important.
                                                                            Adams playing now so Green not up yet. It's scheduled to come back on @ 12.30 on E2 so they may show it if it's still live rather than going with the highlights. Placed the bet on Bet365 and they usually show live games if you've bet, but it's not on there.

Comment

lol Green is 3-0 down so guessing maybe my 180 bet might not be looking rosey at this point!

Edit lost 6-1 wtf? He was 1/6 for that game, madness
                                                                              Last edited by Flushdraw; 08-02-14, 00:10.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                Had a decent chunk on him myself .

[IMG][/IMG]

#aftertimingcunt
                                                                                Well done but crazy that you didnt do draw no bet. The draw in these are the rake.

Comment

Bunting won the 2nd floor event of the weekend. Fair play, thats some introduction to the PDC

edit - Good performance by Daryl Gurney in this, getting to the quarter final and beat MVG along the way. Taylor lost in the semi final to Gilding.
                                                                                  Last edited by KevIRL; 08-02-14, 18:38.

Comment

It's not enough that this women's darts is absolutely chronic, but they have that fuxkin one hunwad guy out aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                      It's not enough that this women's darts is absolutely chronic, but they have that fuxkin one hunwad guy out aswell
                                                                                      Pity they don't have Tony Green doing the commentary just to complete the circle of doom.

Comment

Just the two 9 darters for Taylor today as he wins the 3rd UK Open qualifier of the weekend in Wigan....

Used to the new darts then?

Comment

Did he use them is the question.

Comment

Some big prices about tonight. Are we taking on Taylor again this week? Chizzey bit big against Wright?

Comment

We are not taking on Taylor this week, I repeat, we are not taking on Taylor

Comment

Have Taylor backed big @ 6/4 because it's a crazy price.

Wright @ 20/21 doubled with Barney @ 3/5 with Boyles is just over 2/1 and worthy of a punt.

Comment

Taylor, just Taylor, investing my MVG money from last week

Comment

Boyles doing 9/4 enhanced for Taylor/MVG double. You can't get 2/1 anywhere else so a little extra value

Comment

Where did you get Taylor at 6/4?

Comment

Repeat of last week for me, Taylor and Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                          Where did you get Taylor at 6/4?
                                                                                                          Placed the bet on Sunday with Coral

Comment

Barney most 180s at 20/21 looks decent

Comment

Newton was 40/1 for the highest checkout of the night. Good marker set down

Comment

Barney in a nutshell last two weeks.

God mode to pudding, so frustrating to watch.

Comment

Barney in a nutshell last two weeks.

God mode to pudding, so frustrating to watch.
                                                                                                                  Shocking tonight. I've said it before and i'll say it again. Brown Envelope...

Comment

C'mon Aidy!
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Rumours Phil used his old darts on the floor at the weekend and now has he new ones back for the cameras. Fucking joke if true, my bet is screwed

Comment

This is hilarious.
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

gg Bankroll

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X