Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thedini View Post
    You must have cleaned up, that was pub standard finishing.
    4 losing bets on 16 legs at 4/6 every time
    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Going to go crazy on Lewis in tonight's game and watch him crush Smith and lay a marker down.

MVG didn't set the world alight tonight, so Lewis is going to want to come out and batter Smith to show that it's his time to shine. Going to take him @ 3-0 @ 4/7, -2 180s @ 5/6 which is a cracking bet, over 112.5 highest checkout @ 5/6

Pipe will beat Monk, but i can't watch that fucker play so staying away. No value in 1/4 anyway and i'm not really liking much in any of the other games.
      Bink, bink, bink

Didn't even see and don't know what his checkout was but got paid. My internet crashed with me playing 15 tables and never came up. I spent the next hour tilting like a fucker because anything i might have got on the darts was wasted on the poker while being blinded away. Blinded out to 7th in one game ffs. Extremely pissed off last night. Ah well, shit happens i suppose!

Comment

Great tipping the last few nights Tony. Have followed you and made a nice bit of profit ... what are your thoughts on today?

Comment

Any opinions on the Webster Suljovic 180's market?.
          I see this as a scratch with Suljovic marginal fav if anything yet the betting is 5/6 Webster 8/5 Suljovic. Suljovic seems to be regressing but hes always good for a few 180's in my memory whereas ive watched plenty of Webster Matches where he hardly hits any. Its nearly hardly any or the occasional double figures with Webster!.

Comment

Going to back Suljovic +1.5 @ 5/6 with Boyles. I don't make Webster as big a favourite as he is, and i'm also going to have a little bet on the outright @ 13/8 with Betfred.

Suljovic is coming into this game in a nice bit of form having won 11 of his last 12 matches, while Websters Last 16 place in the Grand Slam was his best result in 32 tournaments over 8 months. Webster is nowhere near the player he was when he won the BDO title and has been in dreadful form for at least 2 years now. Suljovic also knows what it's like to be a winner having won multiple major events in the soft tip world champs.

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
            Any opinions on the Webster Suljovic 180's market?.
            I see this as a scratch with Suljovic marginal fav if anything yet the betting is 5/6 Webster 8/5 Suljovic. Suljovic seems to be regressing but hes always good for a few 180's in my memory whereas ive watched plenty of Webster Matches where he hardly hits any. Its nearly hardly any or the occasional double figures with Webster!.
            Over the course of the World Championships, Webster has hit 67 x 180s with Suljovic just 28. In Webster's 7 appearances, he has a win and 2 semi's under his belt, while Suljovic has yet to make it past the 3rd round in 6 attemps, so that's a lot more games for Webster though. So far this year, Webster has averaged 2.6 180s over 87 games, with Suljovic 1.7 in 39 games.

Also backing under 121.5 checkout @ 5/6 with PP.

Webster has never been a big finisher, and in his last 30+ legs at the Grand Slam, his highest checkout was 96. Suljovic will be expected to do worse, so i can't imagine too many big 3 dart finishes.

On the James Wade/Darren Webster match, i'm going to take Webster for most 180s because i like the 9/5 with Boyles. Webster has won over 66% of matches this year and he's hit an average of 4.5 180s per match where Wade is averaging 3.2 180s per match. He's in the best form of his life with lots of deep runs in floor events so think he is well capable of taking a set off Wade, so going to back him +2.5 sets @ 17/20 with Boyles aswel.

Comment

Boyles down for anyone else?

Comment

No all good here.

Comment

Lookin good so far on suljovic tony, I went with suljovic+1.5 4/5 pp and the under121.5 checkout. Just remembered it was wade he beat a couple of years ago,really strange one legged style but seems to be quiet capable up there.
                  location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Arghhh couldn't get on and missed Suljovic

Comment

Heydon v Suljovic would be the ultimate match between weird throwers

Comment

Took Gino vos -1.5 legs in the prelim match @6/5. Hoping he will have to much experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                          Took Gino vos -1.5 legs in the prelim match @6/5. Hoping he will have to much experience.
                          I'm gone the opposite way and on Lam to beat Vos

Comment

Coolio, may the best (Dutch) man win.

Comment

ffs Sully

Comment

Originally posted by alocon View Post
                                Arghhh couldn't get on and missed Suljovic
                                U might have saved urself a few bob, he just made a complete bollocks of that set

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                  U might have saved urself a few bob, he just made a complete bollocks of that set
                                  Made a bollox of the 3rd set too but got over the line!

Comment

Yeah was crackin up I didn't do him straight win after watchin first set, glad now I just did him in the handicap. It was defo scores for show in that third set.There he goes fuckin up the 121 checkout takes out 130 lol.

Comment

fml that 130 finish cost me pretty much everything i'll win if Suljovic holds on. Fucking sigh

Comment

Fuck off.

Comment

God this game continues to crumble players to ashes

Comment

Fuck off.
                                            Had so many chances to win that ffs. Smallish loss on that game overall. Could have been so much better

Comment

Was down something small after that 121 bet,put a few quid on lam fairplay tony keep them coming u are the dart Oracle.

Comment

Vos is a cabbage aswell.

Comment

Wayne mardle is some gimp.

Comment

Was down something small after that 121 bet,put a few quid on lam fairplay tony keep them coming u are the dart Oracle.
                                                    haha. I was on Lam 4-0 @ 33/1 aswel

Was saying to ONE_TIME last night, that the first round is where we'll find the most value. Once it gets to the 2nd round, the bookies shouldn't let too much value slip through so it will be harder to get some good bets on but we'll keep looking!

Hopefully Webster gets a set and knocks in some 180s to give us a good win!

Comment

Wayne mardle is some gimp.
                                                      I think Bristow is twice the cabbage Mardle is. Just get Part in the box for every game imo

Comment

I think Bristow is twice the cabbage Mardle is. Just get Part in the box for every game imo
                                                        Part is a different class to the lads alright, Bristow I don't mind but mardle really is awful.

Comment

Its good the way now the crowd dont see the camera pan onto the hot totty for the crowd to see it and give it loads. Too many randon oooohhh arrrrr's mid game to put the player off was noted i presume.

Comment

Its good the way now the crowd dont see the camera pan onto the hot totty for the crowd to see it and give it loads. Too many randon oooohhh arrrrr's mid game to put the player off was noted i presume.
                                                            Sure the crowd isn't even watching the stage.

Comment

Sure the crowd isn't even watching the stage.
                                                              That doesnt matter, at least theyre not seeing the hot totty on the big screen and giving it loads is the point i was making.

Comment

That doesnt matter, at least theyre not seeing the hot totty on the big screen and giving it loads is the point i was making.
                                                                Fair point. I wonder do the players get browned off with the crowd.

I wish the camera wouldn't switch to the eejits after nearly every throw.

Comment

Backed wade 3-0 not likeing it now.

Comment

Fair point. I wonder do the players get browned off with the crowd.
                                                                    Yeah surely so id say but they seem to adapt. As much as i like watching the darts you couldnt pay me to be in the crowd. Tried it once in citywest and hated it ill never go there again anyway.

Comment

Backed wade 3-0 not likeing it now.
                                                                      Have i not been good to you Baz

He's in the best form of his life with lots of deep runs in floor events so think he is well capable of taking a set off Wade, so going to back him +2.5 sets @ 17/20 with Boyles aswel.

Comment

Yeah surely so id say but they seem to adapt. As much as i like watching the darts you couldnt pay me to be in the crowd. Tried it once in citywest and hated it ill never go there again anyway.
                                                                        Funny I was there the last time it was inside the hotel, smaller crowd and myself and the wife had a great night chatting to a gang over from stoke.. Went back the next year and it was in the convention centre to a completely different tournament and atmosphere and vowed wouldn't be back as it just gangs of lads out of their minds drunk.

Comment

Webster has got some bottle, he is a tidy wee player.

Comment

Got the Webster HC bet so going to try and improve the profits by backing Painter to win 3-0 in the last game of the night. Would be nice if Webster could hit a 180 though! Despite Painter not been in exactly the form of his life, he's up against a bit of a no hoper in Seyler. He hasn't got past the last 32 on the tour this season in over 35 tournaments averaging only 81. Painter is averaging above 90 and has won 60% of his matches which should be enough to see him home, esepcially if the nerves get to the German. 15/8 with PP is a really good price imo. Skybet have it 6/5

Also having a punt on Painter highest checkout @ 4/7 StanJames and -1 180 @ 11/10 PP

Comment

Funny I was there the last time it was inside the hotel, smaller crowd and myself and the wife had a great night chatting to a gang over from stoke.. Went back the next year and it was in the convention centre to a completely different tournament and atmosphere and vowed wouldn't be back as it just gangs of lads out of their minds drunk.
                                                                              Thats exactly it the poisonous convention centre with the mindless security and the 3 barmen trying to serve 300+ people. Took 2+ hours to get a drink in the place. The management there dont give a rats.

Comment

fs Webster!

Comment

Fffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuccckkkkkkk.

Comment

wow.

Comment

Webster has got some bottle, he is a tidy wee player.
                                                                                      Completely bottled it just then.

Comment

Ugh wade the horrible fook should go on and take this now.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                          Completely bottled it just then.
                                                                                          Well done.

Comment

Keeps the 180 bet alive anyway ha. Not a hope Wade gets out of the quarter that contains Lewis and Pipe on this form

Comment

Keeps the 180 bet alive anyway ha. Not a hope Wade gets out of the quarter that contains Lewis and Pipe on this form
                                                                                              That's just it though, he's a pure Jekyll and Hyde, a nightmare punting wise.

Comment

Fun fiver on the 9 darter now @33/1

Comment

That's a new one on me.

"I've got a sore foot"

Fk off Wade you dickhead

Comment

Have i not been good to you Baz
                                                                                                    Sorry gaffer schoolboy error from me missed that 1 it wont happen again, with u and painter all the way. 3-0 and -1 180

Comment

Not been a good advert for darts so far this week. If i was new to darts, i'd probably not go out of my way to watch any more of it over the Christmas period.

Comment

Lol wicked...lam just pings the bull like a boss for the set.

Comment

Lol wicked...lam just pings the bull like a boss for the set.
                                                                                                          Gotta love those soft tip guys! Maybe it wasn't such a great idea that time though!

Comment

Painter to destroy Seyler, on for loads , highest checkout, 3-0 , -2.5 , most 180's everything.

wow, that was quick, happy christmas!!!!
                                                                                                            Last edited by thedini; 20-12-13, 00:09.

Comment

Fk. Hope this gets better!

Comment

Fk. Hope this gets better!
                                                                                                                Indeed it did. Could really do with Painter hitting some 180s though. Needs 3 in this last set. That 104 was decent to put a marker down for highest checkout though. Come on Kev!

Edit - Those 2 140s in the last leg were so tilting!
                                                                                                                Last edited by Flushdraw; 20-12-13, 00:08.

Comment

v.impressive, ship, ship.

Comment

Bollocks how did he not beat that 180 handicap, and of course I had more on that than the 3-0 FML. Very tilting how many times his first 2 darts were perfect in the treble.

Comment

Bollocks how did he not beat that 180 handicap, and of course I had more on that than the 3-0 FML. Very tilting how many times his first 2 darts were perfect in the treble.
                                                                                                                      So many 140s and the vast majority were 2 darts in first. Torture. Would have made it a decent day after the earlier Suljovic slip. Can't really complain with the run though. Gonna have a look at the next few days games and do some homework worth and see what i can find.

Comment

Peter Wright -2.5 v Laursen @4/7 across the board. Wright is a big hitter and should get close, or beat his average of 98.7 in the first round as long as he hits his doubles. Laursen caused a shock by beating Jenkins 3-2 despite scoring 6 points less. He was pretty good on doubles and i'm not sure he can repeat that success where he pinged 14/23

I'm taking Burnett to beat Hamilton @ 12/5 with Ladbrokes. I think it's a really good price and i would have Burnett @ 15/8 shot so see some value in this. He's a dogged performer and put in a great 97 average to dispose of Winstanley in the first round. Hamilton can be really poor when it's put up to him, and Burnett is the man to do that. He's already beaten Hamilton both times they've met this season. It's not a game i'll watch though. They both tilt me to bits!

I fancy White to give Huybrechts a good game too so torn between the 15/8 outright or the Evs +1.5. Huybrects really struggled to get anything going in the first round and should have lost the game, whereas White scored 9 points more on the average while desposing of Anderson. White has won 18 of his last 22 matches and playing well. Their H2H this season is 1-1 with White winning the most recent. White won't let Kim away with what his brother did. White's won 67% of his matches this season so he knows where the finishing line is. I'm also liking White most 180s @ 11/8 Betfred here.

Dolan is too big @ 9/4 versus Gary Anderson. This is just a massive price imo. Dolan is ranked higher than Anderson at the moment as in better form. Dolan is in great form at the moment. In the last 6-7 weeks, he's won 2 championship events and lost in the final of the Dutch Masters. He's won 23 of his last 27 matches and that's as good a form as anyone going into this. He's beaten Anderson in 5 of the last 6 meetings and no reason why he cant do it again. Dolan doesn't always produce in the big games, but too much value at 9/4 to pass it up. Anderson 1/2 for most 180s is almost a sure thing too.

Take Dolan to have the highest checkout @ 11/8 with BetVictor aswel. He's checked out out 164, 120 and 118 in the first round, compared to Anderson's 9 checkouts under 40 and a solitary 100 finish. Anderson will miss lots of doubles and it's up to Dolan to take out the scores when he gets a chance.

Henderson +1.5 @ Evs with Bwin v a really poor Webster. Henderson has won 4 of their last 5 meetings and played very well disposing of Chizzy in the first round despite him getting 11 maximums. Webster fell over the line versus Suljovic and shouldn't still be in the tournament. We could take the 6/4 on the outright or just use the +1.5 satefy net at evens.

Comment

Havent done any bets so far, wanted to see how people were playing.

Tonight I like

Wright to win 4-0 vs Laursen @ 2/1
                                                                                                                          Hes just in a different league to him and should win doing handstands, if he hits doubles well enough he will totally outscore him and 2s is value to win to nil.

Barney -2.5 vs Cavan @6/5
                                                                                                                          Tempted by the 3/1 to win 4-0 as well but prefer the safety net of allowing one lost set. Again hes in a different league to him providing he plays his normal game which he should be able to against Cavan who rarely shows his best on tv.
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X