No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Barney wins the 2nd set, this is real get out of jail time. 5/19 on doubles and still looking at a 2 set lead is cronic

Comment

Yes Webster, come on

Comment

Tops tops should always be the outshout when your opponent is on a 2 darter. Just don't see the advantage at all in going 60 first dart

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
          Part is obv the best
          John part is awesome, like flushdraw says Mardle just repeats himself over and over while it's hard to listen to him criticizing guys for missing doubles etc when he couldn't keep one of his three out of the five bed.

Also his fawning over Taylor when he is commentating on his games is pathetic.

Comment

Hopefully it was the tight shirt
            location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Websters throw looks like he is a breeze away from dartitis

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                Websters throw looks like he is a breeze away from dartitis
                Didnt they think he had it before?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                  Didnt they think he had it before?
                  Did they, looks like he can barely let it go

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    There's no possible combination of results in the remaining 4 games that will push peoples price out. The 4 favourites are between 1/7 and 1/4 to win their games, so if that happens i don't see any outsiders being pushed out at all. Obviously if any of them lose, then all the outsiders prices will come in. Newton at 20/1 is probably the best value bet because he could make it to the final if he plays his A game
                    Surely the likes of Wright is not going to be shorter than Barney and Wade if they go through? where did you see 20/1 on Newton? only 14's with PP

Comment

FML. Barney, you're a wanker. Hit his doubles and he's won 4-0 already.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                        Surely the likes of Wright is not going to be shorter than Barney and Wade if they go through? where did you see 20/1 on Newton? only 14's with PP
                        The likes of Wright would hop off Barney and Wade in that form

Comment

Newton is 20/1 with Boyles now. Wright has more of a chance than Barney or Wade, and they are both in the MVG/Lewis half. Wright will be a shorter price than them both, and Wade won't beat Peterson anyway

Comment

Lets not get carried away here Webster is shite and barney is makin him look half decent the match should be nearly over if barney wasn't such a bottlin shite bag.

Comment

Newton is 20/1 with Boyles now. Wright has more of a chance than Barney or Wade, and they are both in the MVG/Lewis half. Wright will be a shorter price than them both, and Wade won't beat Peterson anyway
                              I should back Wright now so?

Comment

If it was looked into by the authorities, Barney would be the first player convicted of pocketing the brown envelope. Nobody can play to the extremes he does as part of a normal game. Fucker is winning thousands of $$$$ betting on his own games imo

Comment

There's no possible combination of results in the remaining 4 games that will push peoples price out. The 4 favourites are between 1/7 and 1/4 to win their games, so if that happens i don't see any outsiders being pushed out at all.
                                  This is not really correct.
                                  The outsiders could drift a small amount if the favs win.

Best illustrated by a situation whereby say Everton have qualified for the cup final and the second semi final is between 1/14 Man City and 10/1 Hull.
                                  Before this game kicks off Everton will be at a price which acknowledges that 92% of the time they will play City but have an ~8% chance of playing Hull.
                                  If City win as expected then that 8% chance disappears and Everton should drift accordingly.

Comment

Come on Webster ya little fuckin little jingler ya

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                      This is not really correct.
                                      The outsiders could drift a small amount if the favs win.

Best illustrated by a situation whereby say Everton have qualified for the cup final and the second semi final is between 1/14 Man City and 10/1 Hull.
                                      Before this game kicks off Everton will be at a price which acknowledges that 92% of the time they will play City but have an ~8% chance of playing Hull.
                                      If City win as expected then that 8% chance disappears and Everton should drift accordingly.
                                      Shut up with your facts AJ

I've screenshot the odds as they are now, and we'll see how they are when the round is complete, but i don't expect a drift in any of the prices tbh.

On another note, fully with Richie now. Come on Webster you little daisy. Let's do this!

Comment

Heartless Dutch cunt

Comment

Fk it, I'm going to take the chance and hold off and hopefully will get the opportunity to say I told ya so

Comment

Free bet now, gogogogo

Comment

Yes you bottling welsh bastard, saved Christmas

BOOM

Comment

Good shout Richie

Comment

[QUOTE=Flushdraw;768595]If it was looked into by the authorities, Barney would be the first player convicted of pocketing the brown envelope. Nobody can play to the extremes he does as part of a normal game. Fucker is winning thousands of $$$$ betting on wn games imo

something defo smells there.

Comment

You could be right Tony, the gentle giant of darts could be on the take, he's rightly gone to shite.

Comment

Good shout Richie
                                                      Was bound to get one right out of 50 lol

Comment

yeah but played super first round,just as the game started tonight he had that poor me face on him then the shit with the tight shirt he has practised with that shirt in practice room surely. It just doesn't add up to me that he can play super in a couple of sets and just switch to complete muck, probably backed Webster outright and Webster 4-3 nice touch for him.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                          yeah but played super first round,just as the game started tonight he had that poor me face on him then the shit with the tight shirt he has practised with that shirt in practice room surely. It just doesn't add up to me that he can play super in a couple of sets and just switch to complete muck, probably backed Webster outright and Webster 4-3 nice touch for him.
                                                          It looked like he wanted the win in this game. Webster played like shit but he really upped his game out of nowhere in the last 2 sets and Barney just couldn't answer him. I doubt that any thought of losing this game went through Barneys head, he just didn't expect Webster to start hitting everything. Deserved winner overall imo

Comment

Awful game for Barney to lose, will certainly never win another World title now.
                                                            Thought Taylor going out would really give him confidence so no excuse for that performance.

Wright was unreal and has been all tournament.
                                                            Think he will make the final now and he is playing like a top 4 player.
                                                            Could realistically become World champion.

Ian White has been fantastic as well.
                                                            Think he could well beat Whitlock.

Barney gone makes life much easier for MVG/Anderson.
                                                            Love to see Anderson win tomorrow.

Just had a look at Powers.

Wade 1/5 to beat Peterson is an insult.
                                                            All Wade has going for him is experience, he's been awful, if Peterson can replicate today's showing he will win.

Wright 8/15 looks sexy. Thought he would be 2/7 or so.
                                                            Last edited by Starvin Marvin; 28-12-13, 01:15.
                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Lewis, Peterson and Anderson 25/1 treble this afternoon.

Comment

Come on now Jackpot, blow King away here.
                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                  Come on now Jackpot, blow King away here.
                                                                  Impressive start from Jackpot anyway

Comment

On Wright @17/2 e/w, I see Newton is 25/1 with Boyle's and 28/1 with Betdaq and he's only 16/1 with PP

Comment

Wow Lewis scoring just isn't there but King letting him off the hook.

Strange game so far.

Comment

Something badly wrong with Lewis here.

Never seen him scoring this poorly.

Comment

Wouldn't like to be on Lewis after that performance

Comment

Peterson was not able to play as well as yesterday but Wade has been excellent.
                                                                            Really didn't think he had it in him this week.

Lewis has a game on his hands now.

Comment

lol @ Mardle saying 16/1 because he's tied to Ladbrokes, when he can be got at 50/1

Comment

Let's go now Mr Anderson!!!

Comment

Wade the prick as usual at the end. Peterson standing applauding waiting to shake hands and Wade dos everyone else first before he gets to him and barely acknowledges him. Hope Lewis wipes the floor with him

Comment

lol @ Mardle saying 16/1 because he's tied to Ladbrokes, when he can be got at 50/1
                                                                                    Definately an annoyance that. When Channel 4 show a race sponsored by Ladbrokes they still tell you what the best prices are, and mention the exchange prices also. If they tried to pretend there was only one bookie in town they'd be laughed at.

Comment

MVG @ 5/4 to win this. Come on the green machine

Comment

Get in there.

2-2 would have been criminal.
                                                                                        Should be over already.

Comment

MvG in real bother here

Comment

Nobody fucking curse Anderson, ty.

Comment

Fucking cunt.

Comment

Even the crowd are watching this one its that good!

Comment

MVG really knows how to turn it on at the right time

Comment

So gutted for Anderson.

Comment

Weeeee, won enough on MVG @ 5/4 and 21/10 there to not matter when him or Lewis wins now. White and Whitlock still win more though. Back on track!

Comment

Great game, MVG has more gears.

Comment

Go on MVG!. This evenings darts should be exciting. Both dogs in the 180's look good.

Comment

Fk it, I'm going to take the chance and hold off and hopefully will get the opportunity to say I told ya so
                                                                                                            You can get a slightly better price on a couple of players so works out ok for you! They will probably be all change again by the time it kicks off tonight.

MVG was 6/1 for the title when 3-1 down btw

Comment

Wright/White double tonight.

Comment

On Wright @17/2 e/w, I see Newton is 25/1 with Boyle's and 28/1 with Betdaq and he's only 16/1 with PP
                                                                                                                Backed him again while passing Boyle's @15/2, miserable fks, hope I don't regret it after missing 40/1 on Newton, he's off too a slow start, scoring shite so far
                                                                                                                Last edited by TheImprover; 28-12-13, 19:33.

Comment

Very shaky start from Wright.

Hopefully he gets his head together at the break.

Comment

Johnny part gets a break not commentating with Mardle.

Comment

Fkn tosser, threw away that set big time, clown

Comment

Harsh to be two down.

At least first to 5 there's a bit of room to manoeuvre.

Needs to win this set with the darts though.

Comment

Fkn tosser, threw away that set big time, clown
                                                                                                                          How you feelin bout him now Keith?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X