No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These BDO lads have some pretty funny ways of going for finishes in the 50x 60x zone.

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
    That bullseye looks huge compared to the
    PDC board
    Shocked, but find myself agreeing with this.

Comment

Fitton you budgie bastard

Comment

Enjoyable bull-25-bull finish from Norris

Comment

180,26,100,58. Checkout 72 8,14,Bull.

it's like the pub world championship sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            Enjoyable bull-25-bull finish from Norris
            The commentators are saying this vegetable is one of the main fancies for the title. I may never watch again.

Comment

The commentators are saying this vegetable is one of the main fancies for the title. I may never watch again.
              Didn't he wire a 9 darter last year? Miss 12 or so more darts after aswell and lost the leg?

52k for the 9 darter. Sweet.

Comment

Gotta love Silverback all the same

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                  Didn't he wire a 9 darter last year? Miss 12 or so more darts after aswell and lost the leg?

52k for the 9 darter. Sweet.
                  52k is it? 15k off Barry Hearn but I suppose it's a regular occurrence now in PDC

Comment

Thats rash. Exciting darts is exciting darts despite the lower level.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                      Thats rash. Exciting darts is exciting darts despite the lower level.
                      I do agree with you. But Norris has as much chance of winning as I do. Commentators are brutal

Comment

Darts tourny at ipb meet up imo.

Comment

Darts tourny at ipb meet up imo.
                          I've a county division 2 medal, I'll give you double your score every throw and play you for many monies

Comment

Gotta love Silverback all the same
                            He can definitely win it this year...!!
                            "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

Originally posted by theduster View Post
                              He can definitely win it this year...!!
                              And he seems to look younger ever year

Comment

And he seems to look younger ever year
                                Darts does funny things to people, Dean Winstanley is 30 and looks at least 45 and Jason Cullen is 24 and looks 50 easily

Comment

Fucking bad beat. Logged in to Boyles to see how much i had on Dobromyslova to win the women's because i just saw that Hedman lost and that's there, but i can't find my bet on Tony O Shea to win the mens. Checked a few other accounts and nothing there either. Only sweating Dekker in the outright by the look of it FML

Comment

I've a county division 2 medal, I'll give you double your score every throw and play you for many monies
                                    I have won nothing except any game that ever mattered.

Wana do something?

EDIT - I've been known to average 70 in a match.

Pretty sure you would avg 50 at best.

Comment

I had a 140 today, I'd murder you gimps.

The Bullet is going to take down Lakeside, get on him before 1pm tomorrow.
                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                        I had a 140 today, I'd murder you gimps.

The Bullet is going to take down Lakeside, get on him before 1pm tomorrow.
                                        I had two 180s today but i did throw for 90~ mins.

I'll throw against you for money.

Lets throw metal at a wall for money.

Comment

Will give both you wexford wannabes a lesson sometime.

Set it up at next IPB meetup.

Im only going if people play darts for $$$.

Comment

Tournament averages from the World Masters a couple months back.

96.68 Alan Norris
                                            94.14 Stephen Bunting 91.40 94.13 94.37 94.65 94.85
                                            92.08 Paul Brown 91.35 85.19 100.30 91.16
                                            91.92 Gary Robson 90.94 92.55
                                            90.94 Glen Durrant
                                            90.10 Wesley Harms 87.99 86.98 99.29 89.28
                                            89.42 James Wilson 98.21 79.28 93.29
                                            88.33 Andy Boulton
                                            87.05 Tony O'Shea 85.02 94.16 82.67 90.49 84.82
                                            87.58 Ross Montgomery 88.24 86.71
                                            87.11 Jeffrey de Graaf
                                            86.73 Dave Prins 85.45 88.56
                                            86.34 Scott Waites
                                            85.94 Rick Hofstra
                                            85.77 Martin Adams
                                            85.75 Geert de Vos
                                            85.25 Jim Williams 91.42 84.13 80.39
                                            85.24 Benito van de Pas 81.63 90.47
                                            84.91 Jan Dekker
                                            84.48 David Pallett
                                            84.08 Rune David 78.81 88.87
                                            83.76 Martin Atkins
                                            82.93 Sam Head 90.82 76.28
                                            82.54 Garry Thompson
                                            82.25 Mark Barilli
                                            81.75 John Walton
                                            81.65 Steve Douglas 84.44 77.65
                                            81.22 Scott Mitchell 86.21 76.23
                                            80.65 Thomas Junghans 80.56 85.41 76.07
                                            80.66 Richie George
                                            79.33 Phil Nixon 81.66 73.25 88.20
                                            77.40 Robbie Green

Tournament Average: 86.53
                                            Last 16 onwards: 87.37 (2011: 90.25)

Last 32: 85.63
                                            Last 16: 84.82 2011: 88.35
                                            1/4 Finals: 88.19 2011: 89.52
                                            1/2 Finals: 91.45 2011: 90.87
                                            Final: 89.84 2011: 98.24

Tournament Winning Leg Average: 90.46
                                            Last 16 onwards: 91.95 (2011: 91.98)

Comment

Right good game here between Bunting and Wilson

Comment

lol D20 D10 to finish and Buntin in a bit of bother

Comment

Steve douglas has to be a cert after his heartattack...13/8

Comment

Jimi Hendricks is back from the dead and leading Wolfie Adams

Comment

And knocking out Wolfie

Comment

Scotty "dog"...who picked that nickname for him!

Comment

This dude playing Harms is retarded is he.

Hits two trebles then stops to raise his other arm to celebrate before chucking the third one. Missed by a foot.

Then he is left sitting on 40 and waves the 3 darts to the crowd before missing double top, double 10 and double 5 and then missing with the next 3 aswell.

Cabbage

Comment

Took harms over 2.5 @ evens.....looked rather large based on his exploits last year and in the grand slam. 2 in already.

The other dude is a bit mad alright and it looked like the ref had a quiet word in his ear there to get a shift on.

Comment

This is awful. Awful awful awful.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                This is awful. Awful awful awful.
                                                                Agree, this is a cunt of highest order

Comment

He was just on 76 and he thought the best way to get it was double 19 twice. Words fail me

Comment

He was just on 76 and he thought the best way to get it was double 19 twice. Words fail me
                                                                    Thats perfectly fine with 2 darts left

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                      Well I said its not

Comment

Phew....

Comment

This dude playing Harms is retarded is he.

Hits two trebles then stops to raise his other arm to celebrate before chucking the third one. Missed by a foot.

Then he is left sitting on 40 and waves the 3 darts to the crowd before missing double top, double 10 and double 5 and then missing with the next 3 aswell.

Cabbage
                                                                          Agree, this is a cunt of highest order
                                                                          If this appears on youtube, link it for me pls! Haven't seen anything yet but this sounds lol

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                          Wouldn't say perfectly now AJ! Apart from it being possibly the most difficult double on the board, you have to leave yourself the best setup if you miss. Leaving 38 or 19 for your next visit is mindboggling bad!

Comment

D19 D19 with two darts is a terribad route to go.

Comment

180
                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                180
                                                                                Be gone

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                  If this appears on youtube, link it for me pls! Haven't seen anything yet but this sounds lol

Wouldn't say perfectly now AJ! Apart from it being possibly the most difficult double on the board, you have to leave yourself the best setup if you miss. Leaving 38 or 19 for your next visit is mindboggling bad!
                                                                                  Highlights on BBC1 now I think.

Comment

D19 D19 with two darts is a terribad route to go.
                                                                                    I'm guessing we all accept that, with two darts in hand, it's better than ye olde schoole T20, D8.

So basically it comes down to a) D20, D18 or b) D19, D19.

a) has the advantage of both being doubles which you are used to going for at game end, and also doubles which leave you with a better next visit setup if you only get 1 double, or a double and a single. Also going for D20 first dart, and hitting the single means another simple single20 leaves you D20 next time.

b) has the advantage that you don't have to move around the board. You get to throw the same dart twice assuming you nail the first dart.
                                                                                    This is a crucial factor for some players, especially those who throw fast.

Personally I'd be in the D20, D18 camp but I don't think D19, D19 is outrageously bad. Its perfectly fine.

Comment

Chance you miss the board when going for a double though perhaps.

What's wrong with T20 D8 btw?
                                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

ya T20 D8 is clearly the best approach

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                          ya T20 D8 is clearly the best approach
                                                                                          Did not realise was two darts. 19s not so bad then imo. not having to switch if first one goes in is huge.

Comment

There is a reason we never see pros go for D19 D19.

It is T20 D8 or D18 D20 if you have blocked it up and have to finish.

Comment

Just lumped on Oshea ew @7/1 on the outrights..probably a bit mad but it just looks like he should have an easyish run to the quarters playing steve douglas and then either Green or mitchell all of which are not great and between the three of them they have little experience in the latter stages of the worlds and even less bottle than oshea.

The semis he could easily be facing daryl fitton again and we all know how he poo's himself up on the stage when it really counts.

Which leaves the final and im hoping for waites to do his usual trick and miss 100 doubles to get knocked out by a randomer and i would fancy oshea against anybody that side of the draw.

in short..HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBY..

Comment

Paul Jennings @ 15/8 is considerably over-priced tonight v Ross Montgomery

Montgomery has never delivered @ the lakeside and while Jennings is no world beater I feel he has to be backed at the odds
                                                                                                Like the (+1.5) set handicap @ 4/5 for Jennings aswell......

Comment

Are you all the streaming the darts or is it on some sort of red button function that i can't find!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                                                    Just lumped on Oshea ew @7/1 on the outrights..probably a bit mad but it just looks like he should have an easyish run to the quarters playing steve douglas and then either Green or mitchell all of which are not great and between the three of them they have little experience in the latter stages of the worlds and even less bottle than oshea.

The semis he could easily be facing daryl fitton again and we all know how he poo's himself up on the stage when it really counts.

Which leaves the final and im hoping for waites to do his usual trick and miss 100 doubles to get knocked out by a randomer and i would fancy oshea against anybody that side of the draw.

in short..HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBY..
                                                                                                    The Bullet will be waiting in the semis and he will rape him.

Comment

Are you all the streaming the darts or is it on some sort of red button function that i can't find!
                                                                                                      Yeah it seems its some red button bullshit that i also havent got. Seems its on british eurosport(not upc or sky)
                                                                                                      Link here

Comment

Its on ESPN Classic tonight

Comment

AJ posted this on Boards last night, worth sharing here too. Expression on the ref is classic

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Its on ESPN Classic tonight
                                                                                                            Nice one!, never knew they showed live stuff there.

Comment

Nice one!, never knew they showed live stuff there.
                                                                                                              Seen them do it before on the very odd time they have more than one live event on at the same time

Comment

That big dirty spot/pimple thing on Ross Montgomerie's arm is taking any potential enjoyment away from this.

Comment

I wish montgomery would get that thing on his arm sorted...cant help but stare at it

Comment

Ohhhh his daughter would get it though!

Comment

You would think that a lisp that makes you say 'one hunwad' instead of 'one hundred' would put a stop to a career as a darts ref.

Comment

Originally posted by theduster View Post
                                                                                                                        Paul Jennings @ 15/8 is considerably over-priced tonight v Ross Montgomery

Montgomery has never delivered @ the lakeside and while Jennings is no world beater I feel he has to be backed at the odds
                                                                                                                        Like the (+1.5) set handicap @ 4/5 for Jennings aswell......
                                                                                                                        Jenno you little duster....!!

Comment

What is this cunt on about 100+ clearances. It's not snooker pal

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X