No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also Scotty 'dog' Mitchell is the worst nickname in the history of the world

Comment

And this prick talking to him has less of a clue than Colin fucking Murray.

Comment

While I'm at it Tony Green is some idiot. Jesus he's worse than Freddie Flintoff in the comm box

Comment

Comment

No messing about with Willie, Once the dart is thrown, it's thrown

What are you talking about you fucking cabbage.

Comment

They are both heavy scorers 'when the mood takes them'

It gets better.

Comment

Did a BDO darts player steal your pocket money when you were a kid?

Comment

This Willy Van Der Veil looks like Tipp86 from here except a few stone heavier

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                    This Willy Van Der Veil looks like Tipp86 from here except a few stone heavier
                    lol, i like it

Fuck off Waites, should be 2-0 down

Comment

The honeymoon is over Finkel, i shall be doing some fuckwittery with your name later if you keep it up

Comment

Actually despite Finkel i do believe the darts thread is the second best thread on IPB after the all mighty BBV

Comment

Waites flattered by the scoreline tonight.

Bunting is going to unleash the fury tomorrow, 3/1 is still a giveaway.
                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                            Waites flattered by the scoreline tonight.

Bunting is going to unleash the fury tomorrow, 3/1 is still a giveaway.
                            I reckon the winner is gonna come from the top half... O'Shea, Bunting, Harms in that order...!!
                            "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

A Green/Bunting/O Shea treble @ Evs looks like a nice way to boost your betting roll for the rest of the tournament. Can't see any of them being troubled. You can add in Waites @ 1/5 to boost it a little but the treble looks like a done deal already.

Looking at tomorrow's games, I didn't see Dekker or Thompson's games in the 1st round but Thompson looks overpriced @ 11/8. Dekker is a bit of a bottler and even though i have him back outright for a little spin, think the 11/8 on Thompson and 8/11 +1.5 looks too good.

In the wimmins, I still think Dobromyslova will win it, and is playing Trina Gulliver in the semi. Gulliver is 7/4 to win the game, but she's 11/4 to win the tournament. While not much value in the match, if she wins that i think she'll win the tournament quiet comfortable so would be silly to back her in the match when you can get her at 11/4 to win the tournament.

Comment

Green over 5.5 180s @ 6/5
                                oshea over 4.5 @ 4/6
                                fitton @ 5/2

3x10 singles and a 10 treble.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                  Green over 5.5 180s @ 6/5
                                  oshea over 4.5 @ 4/6
                                  fitton @ 5/2

3x10 singles and a 10 treble.
                                  Fitton to beat Bunting!!!!!!! You be absolutely off your rocker man!

You could start Fitton on 100 every leg and he still wouldn't win. Not because he won't score, but because he is a huge bottler and won't be able to take out a double. I wouldn't even back Fitton +1.5 @ 5/4 but that's at least slightly more likely than him winning outright

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                    Fitton to beat Bunting!!!!!!! You be absolutely off your rocker man!

You could start Fitton on 100 every leg and he still wouldn't win. Not because he won't score, but because he is a huge bottler and won't be able to take out a double. I wouldn't even back Fitton +1.5 @ 5/4 but that's at least slightly more likely than him winning outright
                                    I know its a bit of a stretch but 5/2 could prove to be a good price and if im wrong so be it but i wasnt impressed at all with bunting in his first match, far to many missed doubles for my liking and im going for all the marbles with there being only a point or two in their respective averages.
                                    Last edited by Jaysoose; 08-01-13, 17:00.

Comment

If it was a best of 5 I would give Fitton a real chance, but with it been first to 4 even if Bunting starts slow he should do enough to win!!

Bunting 4-2 !!

Wont be having a bet on it because of the ability of Fitton to pull out a massive perfomance and get thru to the Q-Final only to beaten 5-1 by someone like Alan Norris...!!

Comment

My selections tonite, 2 singles

Fitton to get most 180's 5/4

Bigger bet Wesley Harms to win his match.

Comment

Bunting would drive ya mental.

Great game mind

Comment

Nice shooting so far Jaysoose

Comment

Woop...buntingis a frustrating character..banging in 11 darters for fun but then next leg plays rubbish.

Nice bet on fitton in the end i went in again.

Comment

Bunting averaged 95 and had a 46% checkout percentage.

To lose in the BDO with those numbers is a fucking joke.

Robbed.
                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Bunting averaged 95 and had a 46% checkout percentage.

To lose in the BDO with those numbers is a fucking joke.

Robbed.
                                                  Robbed? he was outplayed in the last two sets by a more experienced guy.

Comment

Robbed? he was outplayed in the last two sets by a more experienced guy.
                                                    Didn't see it just looking at the figures.

Still would expect him to win with those numbers, especially against Fitton who is a known buckler.

Bunting has enough experience that I find it hard to believe it was a factor.

Comment

Still would expect him to win with those numbers, especially against Fitton who is a known buckler.

Fitton punished his misses with some clinical doubles when it counted and sets 2-3 bunting looked like a machine but his standard dropped noticeably in 5-6 while fitton played solid all the way through after bunting gifted the fourth set to fitton.

Bunting basically shit himself.

Comment

Now they have this cunt who can't say hundred reffing. Tilting me already

Comment

Fitton never looked like buckling, one dart doubles on the big shots. Played really well

Comment

Well now Bunting is on my list of people I hope horrible things happen to so fuck him.

Comment

Commentator just recommended that Norris shoot for bullseye when on 50 with two darts because he would 'have 2 shots at it instead of 1'

Who the fuck are these retards

Comment

You really know your watching a BDO Classic when ya see both players in the mad-house.....

Comment

Harms finishing like a hero

Comment

Get in Harms.
                                                                    Its amazing its always such a different crowd than the PDC. Are they under threat of ejection for calling out or something!.

Comment

Have a bit on Silverback at 14/1 enhanced with boyles last week. Hope to lay should he make last 4 should he progress and provided harms doesn't destroy fitton, if that quarter is close O'Shea will be best price 5/2 come the semis. If Scott Waits somehow gets eliminated O'Shea will be close to evens.

Comment

Originally posted by theduster View Post
                                                                        You really know your watching a BDO Classic when ya see both players in the mad-house.....
                                                                        To be fair all this BDO bashing going on in the thread is a bit boring at this stage we are all aware the standard is below the pdc lads can we not just move on and enjoy the darts?

Comment

To be fair all this BDO bashing going on in the thread is a bit boring at this stage we are all aware the standard is below the pdc lads can we not just move on and enjoy the darts?
                                                                          I'm finding it really hard to enjoy tbh. Leaving aside the players' abilities which are obviously not comparable. It's just such an inferior package overall, commentator's shite, scorer's shite, coverage shite, live scoring website shite etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                            I'm finding it really hard to enjoy tbh. Leaving aside the players' abilities which are obviously not comparable. It's just such an inferior package overall, commentator's shite, scorer's shite, coverage shite, live scoring website shite etc etc.

Thats fair enough and everybody knows its an inferior standard when put beside the players and the sky production but do we need to be reminded every 5 minutes in the thread?

Comment

I'm enjoying it thoroughly.... I'm hardly bashing it now, what I mentioned was just something you rarely see at the PDC!!

After all it's the Lakeside that got a lot of us hooked on the game...!!

As long as Harms, O'Shea & Dekker remain in the hunt I will never bash again

Comment

Originally posted by theduster View Post
                                                                                I'm enjoying it thoroughly.... I'm hardly bashing it now, what I mentioned was just something you rarely see at the PDC!!

After all it's the Lakeside that got a lot of us hooked on the game...!!

As long as Harms, O'Shea & Dekker remain in the hunt I will never bash again
                                                                                We are spoiled with the pdc alright but i actually enjoy watching the lads mucking about in the madhouse for some reason.

Go go go oshea.

Comment

Green averages 83 and wins 4-1, such horse shit.

Bunting should be allowed back in for one of these rejects, he's the moral winner, hope the bookies pay out on those these days.

Comment

Mug punting the local chap again, 13/8

Comment

English flag beside Jennings name but they can't afford an Irish flag graphic for Cullen's name

Comment

Oldest looking 24 yr old ever?

Comment

took de vos..fancy waites to get turned over by this chap.

Comment

My selection for tonite is Jimmy Hendriks.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                              My selection for tonite is Jimmy Hendriks.
                                                                                              I think Hendricks & George had the worst averages of the 16 1st Rd winners...
                                                                                              Could be a dour enough affair

Under 7.5 180's @ 11/10 could be the best bet for this match....

Comment

De Vos is a 50/50 mix of George st Pierre and BJ Penn.

Comment

waites is 10/11 for the tournament!!! janey mac anybody half decent would be murdering him tonight.

Comment

waites is 10/11 for the tournament!!! janey mac anybody half decent would be murdering him tonight.
                                                                                                    Yeah he can bottle and knowing hes the favourite cant help him. I think the fountain of youth silverback will win.

Comment

Gworge @ 11/10..filling my boots.

Comment

Fucking typical...should be 3-1 up..

cant hit a double to save his fucking life next, hendrix is very average.

Jesus he made hard work of that..missed 50 or so doubles.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Jaysoose; 09-01-13, 22:24.

Comment

Fucking typical...should be 3-1 up..

cant hit a double to save his fucking life next, hendrix is very average.

Jesus he made hard work of that..missed 50 or so doubles.
                                                                                                          Well done, couldnt watch it when it got tight 2-2 as im a train stopper when watching close games. I still managed to get it done turning it off!

Comment

The standard of darts seems to have definitley dropped this year........... maybe the pdc are poaching the better players across as they come up the ranks......well maybe not poaching,they're just followig the €€€€€

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                              Well done, couldnt watch it when it got tight 2-2 as im a train stopper when watching close games. I still managed to get it done turning it off!
                                                                                                              I would say martin adams was watching that and thinking "what the flip happened" george scores well but his doubling really is poor and it looked like he was hoping they would go in the general direction rather than straight in.

Comment

Was just looking at some of the past years Quarter Finals, and there's been at least 6 Englishmen out of 8 in every quarter since 2009

2013 - 6 English 2 Dutch
                                                                                                                2012 - 6 English 2 Dutch
                                                                                                                2011 - 6 English 1 Dutch 1 Welsh
                                                                                                                2010 - 6 Englsih 1 Dutch 1 Norweigan
                                                                                                                2009 - 7 English 1 Scot

Over in the PDC, the English aren't quite so succesful

2013 - 5
                                                                                                                2012 - 4
                                                                                                                2011 - 4
                                                                                                                2010 - 4
                                                                                                                2009 - 3

The top 10 rankings in both the PDC and the BDO have 7 Englishmen in the Top 10. Anyway, no idea why i'm posting it but just thought i would seeing as i was looking at it

Comment

Too much time Tony, too much time

Comment

So, onto the BDO..

What chance on this being Tony O Shea's year? He's gotten me so close over the last 5 years and thinking of giving him 1 more chance this year! He's in the opposite half of the draw to Waites and Adams.

Tricky 1st round tie vs Walton but Douglas/Stone shouldn't cause him too much trouble in the next round. He will meet Green/Kist in the quarters (lol @ Kist not being in the top 16 seeds, wp BDO) and should be get through that, will meet one of Bunting/Harms imo. Might get a 16/1 sweat.

In the opposite half, can't see too much further than Waites so will sweat with a guy that he could meet in the semi's in Jan Dekker. He lost the semi's v Winstanley in 2011 and went out to eventual winner Kist in the 1st round last year. I know nothing about his 1st round opponent de Graaf, and then he has Robson/Thompson in the next before beating Wolfie in the quarters. I need to give the Mrs a break from Darts so won't be watching much of it, so we'll have a sniffle @ 40/1 and see what happens

@ Finkel/Starvin Marvin any one esle, any value match bets in the 1st round?
                                                                                                                    Have conceded that i can't find my bet on O Shea anywhere so i must not have placed it for some reason Just took some of the 5/1 still available because i think it's still value at this stage. Sucks balls that i'm not on at a bigger price but i've probably jinxed him now anyway!

Dekker still running tho so something to look forward to anyway so hoping he at least gets to the semi's alongside O Shea and then i'll have a decent sweat and some options.

Anyone fancy Jennings against Waites @ 10/3? He was in super form against Cullen yesterday and he took out 8 doubles in a row to finish legs i think so thats some solid form. Decent lineup the QFs tbh and think it's going to be a good tournament from here on out

Comment

Have conceded that i can't find my bet on O Shea anywhere so i must not have placed it for some reason Just took some of the 5/1 still available because i think it's still value at this stage. Sucks balls that i'm not on at a bigger price but i've probably jinxed him now anyway!

Dekker still running tho so something to look forward to anyway so hoping he at least gets to the semi's alongside O Shea and then i'll have a decent sweat and some options.

Anyone fancy Jennings against Waites @ 10/3? He was in super form against Cullen yesterday and he took out 8 doubles in a row to finish legs i think so thats some solid form. Decent lineup the QFs tbh and think it's going to be a good tournament from here on out

I fancy jennings @ 10/3 alright there is no way waites is anything like a 10/11 shot at this stage of the tournament and if you consider thats the sort of price taylor was at stages in the PDC its plain absurd but then the pricing of some of the games has been daft all round...which is awesome..

Ive gone in again on Oshea @ 5/1 as even though he didnt score heavily against douglas he just looks the most likley.

Comment

Jennings def has a chance v Waites, I would have thought him 2 be priced 9/4 at most....

I was sure I had him backed pre-tourney @ 40/1 for small €, like yourself with O'Shea, I think now I didn't do it...

I'm on O'Shea, Harms & Dekker OR so shaping up nicely... Mite do Jennings OR @ 14/1, would be a nice sweat then if Dekker beats George(which he should)
                                                                                                                        Last edited by theduster; 10-01-13, 15:05.

Comment

Fitton, O'shea, dobromyslova treble for me tonight. 10/11, 8/15 and 1/2 respectively.

any enhanced offers knocking around?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X