Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
    Youd have to think Winstanley 5/6 has a good edge on Burnett at the prices in the last game!.
    Id rather have my tank on Winstanley that Burnett. I get the impression theres something holding Winstanley back for some reason. For me he is a model for improvement with sports psychology.
    Winstanley seems to be having a shocking season only making it past the last 16 once in 40 tournaments, and that was only a QF place. He's a bottler too and Burnett will put it up to him. Not a tremendous season by Burnett either, but 2 SF runs losing to MVG and a last leg decider against Peter Wright shows he still has that winning mentality. I think Burnett will edge Winstanley 3-2 @ 9/2

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Winstanley seems to be having a shocking season only making it past the last 16 once in 40 tournaments, and that was only a QF place. He's a bottler too and Burnett will put it up to him. Not a tremendous season by Burnett either, but 2 SF runs losing to MVG and a last leg decider against Peter Wright shows he still has that winning mentality. I think Burnett will edge Winstanley 3-2 @ 9/2
      Did I read an article from you where you were saying you saw some value in Michels beating Part tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        Did I read an article from you where you were saying you saw some value in Michels beating Part tonight?
        Yeah, you did.

I like Part, and i like to see him do well, but he's had a horrible season. Bar the Players Championship Events and some local games, it's hard to find a single win for Part over the last 9 months or so, and he's sitting at his lowest ranking in the last 20 years (I did he may have dropped lower in 2011). He's only made it past the 2nd round once in the last 5 years and think he'll struggle this time out. Michels had a decent run in the German Masters a couple of months ago, beating Andy Smith, Kim Huybrechts and Van Der Voort before losing to Wayne Jones in the quarter. He doesn't have a lot of big game experience due to failing to qualify, but if Part has an off day, i think he might be worth a small stake @ 9/4

Comment

RvB is 12/1 to have the highest single match average. Has been hopping off the board practice with Kim Huybrechts. He smashed the average last year and has some big single match averages this year in short formats.

Comment

Rod Harrington's Q&A

THE BEST FANCY DRESS I'VE SEEN... I also remember driving home from Alexandra Palace and coming across a snowball fight between Scooby Doo, Batman and the Hulk.

Comment

Taking this total sets treble

Part v Michels over 3.5 @ 2/5
              Wright v Cullen over 3.5 @ 4/7
              Burnett v Winstanley over 4.5 @ 13/8

late night please

Comment

da da da da da
                da da da da da da
                da da da da da da
                oi oi oi.
                did the special in the paddys shop today, taylor,huybrects,lewis/van gerwan to win their quaters @ 16-1.
                hope taylor isnt superstitious playin friday 13th,saw him sayin he'll either go out 1st round or win it

Comment

Taking this total sets treble

Part v Michels over 3.5 @ 2/5
                  Wright v Cullen over 3.5 @ 4/7
                  Burnett v Winstanley over 4.5 @ 13/8

late night please
                  Followed blindly only to realise I don't have sky sports anymore. Keep us updated

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                    Followed blindly only to realise I don't have sky sports anymore. Keep us updated
                    V unsure if Michels will win a leg, never mind a set

Some manky looking throw on him

edit, 136 checkout lol.

Comment

Wp Kev

Comment

V unsure if Michels will win a leg, never mind a set

Some manky looking throw on him

edit, 136 checkout lol.
                        Shame that Part got away in the 5th leg. Hopefully he's found his feet now though.

Comment

Sigh, bet looks doomed shrap, 2-0 to Part, won both sets 3-2

Comment

Sigh, bet looks doomed shrap, 2-0 to Part, won both sets 3-2
                            He'll rue those missed doubles and some really loose shots. Part pulling out some great shots when needed. If this guy pulls a set back, my bet is alive and yours is a winner, so let's go Dutchy!

Comment

Part cracking up. Well done Dutchy

Comment

Part cracking up. Well done Dutchy
                                Come on Mareno, he's there for the taking. Watch how Michels flicks his darts around in his left hand. That would put me off it i was throwing!

Comment

You little fkn daisy, what a finish.

Comment

Wouldn't fancy being on Part @ 1.01

Comment

What a 120 checkout. Both have gone from sublime to ridiculous and back again during this game

Comment

UL Tony, Part was absolute muck, but yer man was way too inconsistent.

3-2 in the end Shrap, so we are good for a bit longer anyway

Comment

UL Tony, Part was absolute muck, but yer man was way too inconsistent.

3-2 in the end Shrap, so we are good for a bit longer anyway
                                          Yeah he didn't capatilise at all and his cover shooting was terrible. Part won't get near Newton if he doesn't improve by 12 points. 82 not good enough at all

Comment

Kev has the power

Comment

FS Cullen, 180 was too late.

2nd leg of bet not looking good Shrap

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                Kev has the power
                                                FS Cullen, 180 was too late.

2nd leg of bet not looking good Shrap
                                                I still believe kev. Do your thang.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                  I still believe kev. Do your thang.
                                                  Not even I can save this I'm afraid. Last leg on now

Comment

Not even I can save this I'm afraid. Last leg on now
                                                    One more then...

Comment

Was looking like he could have got a third 2-2 decider but great 151 checkout by Snakebite finishes it

Comment

Taylor -2.5 180s @ 13/10

Comment

Wayne Mardle is a complete fucking idiot

Comment

Taylor better get his finger out quick!

Comment

Comment

Taylor still 1/10 to win 3-1 lol. Strange pricing on Szabo? I'm guessing they think Taylor is either completely out of sorts, or it just won't happen

Rob Szabo 3-0 - 66
                                                                Rob Szabo 3-1 - 100
                                                                Rob Szabo 3-2 - 150

Comment

Anderson 4/7 to score more 180s than Dudbridge is some rick

Comment

Wow Richie. Haven't seen that in a long time. Get your head together

Comment

Jarkko Komula decent to beat Mark Walsh in the early game imo

Komula is at his highest rank in 8 years, and is on the back of a QF result in the Dutch Masters 6 weeks where he beat Pipe, Nicholson and Wade. He also helped Finland to a Semi-Final place in the World Cup where they dumped out the Dutch pairing of RVB and MVG along the way. Compare that to Walsh who is at his lowest rank in 7 years, and his best finish in 36 tournaments this year is 3 x last 16 places. Walsh is hanging onto his top 32 spot by a thread and will be under a lot of pressure to win this match to keep his spot, whereas the stoney faced Finn isn't a professional so should be relaxed enough to take the game to Walsh.

I'm liking the 11/10 with Boyles

Comment

Only 1 from 3 last night, here's hoping for better today

Walsh v Komula total sets - under 4.5 @ 4/9
                                                                        Jones v McDine total sets - under 4.5 @ 4/9
                                                                        Jenkins to beat prelim qualifier 2/9
                                                                        White to beat Anderson 2/9
                                                                        Last edited by KevIRL; 14-12-13, 10:43.

Comment

Treble

I don't think either of those 4/9 shots are good value tbh. glgl though and as long as it's 3-1 to both Komula and McDine, i'm happy!

Comment

Got me before the edit

Comment

Komula muck so far...

edit, both of them are
                                                                              Last edited by KevIRL; 14-12-13, 12:30.

Comment

Komula muck so far...

edit, both of them are
                                                                                Heading to Dublin in a few mins, but just switched on to see him hit 4 60s in a row lol. Hope he keeps it up!

Comment

Heading to Dublin in a few mins, but just switched on to see him hit 4 60s in a row lol. Hope he keeps it up!
                                                                                  Was 6 darts into a 9 darter in the first leg of the second set too

Comment

2-0 Tony, yer lookin good

Comment

3-1 Komula, great shout Tony. Some tension at the end of that game though

Comment

Yeah good call Tony.

Fell over the line in the end, Walsh will be kicking himself for not making it go to a decider.
                                                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

McDine wins 3-2. Think you called that one in your pre tournament article as well Tony. Doubles cost Jones that one

Comment

Bull 9 darter!

Comment

McDine wins 3-2. Think you called that one in your pre tournament article as well Tony. Doubles cost Jones that one
                                                                                              Yep he was 1 of my 5 outsiders along with Burnett. Shame Michels couldn't beat part to be still on for a big payday.

Comment

Wow, Terry Jenkins loses 3-2 despite hitting a 9 darter in the final set.

Comment

Bull 9 darter!
                                                                                                  Fuck sake can't believe I missed it!!!
                                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

second nine darter!

Kyle Anderson

Comment

Anderson loses after hitting a 9 darter too. Must be a lesson in there somewhere..

Comment

Reminder that coverage tonight from 19.00-20.00 is only available on the red button

As a result the running order is a bit different to usual with the preliminary round game between Barbero and Welge on first as opposed to second

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                          Fuck sake can't believe I missed it!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

A sorry 2 from 4 this afternoon.

Onwards we go, all total sets this time

Thornton v Hopp under 3.5 @ 8/11
                                                                                                            Anderson v Dudbridge over 3.5 @ 8/15
                                                                                                            Nicholson v Kellet under 4.5 @ 4/9

Comment

A sorry 2 from 4 this afternoon.

Onwards we go, all total sets this time

Thornton v Hopp under 3.5 @ 8/11
                                                                                                              Anderson v Dudbridge over 3.5 @ 8/15
                                                                                                              Nicholson v Kellet under 4.5 @ 4/9
                                                                                                              Not really liking much tonight. Dudbridge has a chance against Anderson tonight, unless Anderson starts off like a house on fire. Over 7.5 180s in that game @ 6/5 is the only bet i'm having (bar Dudbridge in my speculative 5 man multibet)

Comment

Terrible from Flash. Given so many chances by Anderson but he can't keep out of the 5 and finds himself 2-0 down. Need him to pipe up and score some 180s to keep it alive.

Comment

Did Thornton Anderson Most 180s double and of course Thornton shits himself in first set, so emptyed my boots into Anderson most 180s at 1-2. Finished 3-1 to Anderson.
                                                                                                                  location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                                                    Did Thornton Anderson Most 180s double and of course Thornton shits himself in first set, so emptyed my boots into Anderson most 180s at 1-2. Finished 3-1 to Anderson.
                                                                                                                    Is their any sport where after timers are not included?

Comment

Got 50 free bet off betfred stuck on that prick hamilton to win 3-0 4/5
                                                                                                                      Only can watch the cunt if have bet on him.

Comment

Liking Nicholson -1.5 @ 8/5 in the next

Comment

Liking Nicholson -1.5 @ 8/5 in the next
                                                                                                                          Follow blindly if Hamilon wins even if Nicholson is suspcously skinny fora darts player.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X