GAA Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by conspicuous View Post
    I'm on Tyrone[-1] v Kildare. Paddy Power offering this handicap at evens which is the best price available.
    I'm sure yourself and Keane can come to some arrangement to take PP's overround out of the equation...

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
      He was adamant they would win last time too and I haven't heard from him since

Anyway I'm just having a punt guys and posting my thoughts. If some of you don't agree, please don't go hysterical. Let's keep it friendly

Finally, Kildare are shit

Comment

Bloody hell just reading Keane's article on LiveGaelic.com now . While my immediate reaction is to laugh at an article that makes a correct tip I made on a betting forum the centre of attention, I also find the nature of the piece rather distrubing. What a sad, petty, immature inidvidual to go to such rounds to attack someone who disagrees with you and is proved right. Shame on the website to publish such a childish rant that's supposed to vaguely pass as journalism

My main concern is the emotion and personal grudge he brings to a column where he's supposed to be advising the site's readers on how to wager their hard earned dosh. One thing I have learned the hard way from over 30 years of sports betting and gambling in general is to leave personal feelings and gripes at the door. It seems Mr. Keane is driven more by a determination to be proved right about Kildare rather[and prove me wrong] than a desire to make correct decisions and take money from the bookies.

Quotes like this beaut would strongly suggest Keane is letting his ego on football matters cloud his judgement and letting this tipping business impair his ability to be rational and objective "The level of sickness we’ll feel listening to I-told-you-so’s if we lose versus the sweet, sweet nectar of vindication if we win is the most exquisite part of the gamble." First of all irrespective of Suday's result it doesn't change my belief that Kildare are easy to oppose when facing well prepared, talented footballing sides [I love the way you edited what I said]. When a good team is focused and well prepared it's generally enough to oppose Kildare. That's my belief and that's what won be a fortune opposing them over the last few years. I don't know why you're bringing Cork, Kerry and Donegal into the discussion as I didn't tip them this campaign because they weren't well prepared at that stage of the league despite their talent. I backed Kildare to beat Mayo and missed an opportunity in not backing Dublin when they hammered Kildare. I felt Tyrone were very well prepared and focused with enough football in them to beat a mediocre Kildare team with limited ability. There's consistencies in the type of matches Kildare have been losing in recent years and while you put it down to luck and lolsamplesize I attribute their losses to other factors like poor shooting, poor passing over long distance, inability to change gameplan amongst other reasons. When a team can match Kildare for preparation and fitness they usually have enough football in them to gain an edge

Anyway I'm happy to admit that I've had thousands of both winning and losing bets over the years. I've made lots of correct predictions and plenty of lamentable ones too. Thankfully I've always ended the year a winner sometimes by accident or good fate . I've had disagreements and differences of opinion with people from all 32 counties on GAA matters. Sometimes they have lead to heated exchanges but I believe today is a first. Never before has anyone written a published article about a disagreement they had with me about a football team and predicting a result so I have to thank you for that. What I can't really appreciate though is you allowing your frustration to get personal in an article that people read to follow your tips. By all means have a go at me and get it out of your system if it makes you feel better. However making tips based on a personal grudge and wanting to get one over someone is irresponsible and does your employer and the website a diservice. Unless LiveGaelic is deliberately aiming to be "edgy" and court controversy I can't see why they would allow that dribble you wrote to be published , full of inaccuracies, mistruths, hyperbole an petty hatred. I suspect the editor never got around to checking it

Comment

The proper punter articles are very tongue in cheek. The "person" I had the argument with Kildare about is a conflation of a bunch of arguments I have had with people. If you read back through a couple of them you'll see the character whose pov the bets are written from is meant to be churlish and borderline neurotic, please take it with a bucket of salt. The reason for the story at the start is so the character will have something to crow about or rant about when it comes to write the article next week.

As for the bets, all my bets are based on models, the stuff I actually put in the articles tends to move the lines by a point or two max but I'm not gonna give away the farm describing the model I spent months reading Carlow and Waterford match reports to put together!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
            The proper punter articles are very tongue in cheek. The "person" I had the argument with Kildare about is a conflation of a bunch of arguments I have had with people. If you read back through a couple of them you'll see the character whose pov the bets are written from is meant to be churlish and borderline neurotic, please take it with a bucket of salt. The reason for the story at the start is so the character will have something to crow about or rant about when it comes to write the article next week.

As for the bets, all my bets are based on models, the stuff I actually put in the articles tends to move the lines by a point or two max but I'm not gonna give away the farm describing the model I spent months reading Carlow and Waterford match reports to put together!
            Truly is a grim life you lead Keano

Comment

Gary fucking Hurney my friend!

Oh yeah, for the record I make Kildare ~2.5, which is why I backed them at 2.88.

Comment

Quite a creative way to backtrack and scramble a defence in fairness. However from the article published below it's quite obvious you're referring to the discourse we engaged in rather than basing your childish rant on a "conflation of a bunch of arguments I have had with people" Considering how serious you seem to be about sports betting and how meticulous you are in your approach, it's a bit disingenuous of you to say you're article is all just a bit of a laugh and shouldn't be taken seriously

For the record you weren't "snorted at" here when you tipped Kildare to beat Tyrone. On the contrary you only posted after I announced I was having my biggest bet of the year on Tyrone. You then made some obnoxious response that included "lolsamplesize" without even considering why someone might think Kildare were opposable or seeing consistencies in the matches they lost. And yes I had a straight face when I said I made a fortune from opposing Kildare when facing good footballing teams who are well prepared. I stand by that comment and I really don't care whether you believe it or not. Early league matches against an out of sorts Kerry, a poorly prepared Donegal and a Cork team in transition certainly don't fall into that category so I don't know why you brought them up. It was big of you to show such discretion and walk away though, I admire your manly qualities

The second paragraph I quoted below is more dribble and really shouldn't have passed any editor's inspection. The way you rush to the assumption that people oppose Kildare based on "distaste" for McGeeney and his troops says more about how emotionally involved you're getting with this tipping business than anything else. I certainly don't have any personal feelings one way or the other for Kildare or it's footballers and would certainly not let any grudges influence how I make my bets.

As I said though, feel free to argue and disagree even lol at my predictions all you want here, I've no problem with that. What I do have is a problem with you bringing them disagreements into a published article that influence's how people make their bets. That's childish and irresponsible

It’s not easy being a tipster who tips Kildare you know. The level of pushback and derision a pro-Kildare tip prompts eclipses what you get when you encourage people to oppose Dublin, Kerry, Cork or anyone else by a mile. For example, when tipping Kildare against Tyrone when last these two met, we were snorted at by a guy who told us with a straight face that he makes a fortune opposing Kildare every time they come up against good footballing teams. We could have asked how much he made out of their games against Cork, Donegal, Kerry and Mayo but, discretion being the better part of valour, we sighed and stepped away.

Still, what it illustrates is the level of distaste Kildare are held in by many. At the first sign of someone endorsing their credentials, to feel the need to jump into a discussion and allege that you make money opposing a team every time they come up against useful opposition without noticing that they’d just beaten four of the top five teams in the country in the previous two months requires a special type of blinded-by-rage that only Kieran McGeeney, Seanie J et al seem to be able to provoke.

Comment

Yeah Keane less of the dribble ffs
                  Profit before people.

Comment

The bets are serious, the reasoning isn't.

Comment

Conspicuous your looking for irishunecessarydebateboards.com

common mistake
                      airport, lol

Comment

8 wides in 20 minutes by Kildare. Should be about five points up.

Comment

Playing well alright but imo they always get enough possession in matches, its the above that causes them problems.

Is there any particular reason for having umpires and linesmen in the GAA? They get most borderline decisions wrong and seem not to see anything that goes on during the game.

Comment

The bets are serious, the reasoning isn't.

Ye I got that bit chump

Comment

Nothing unusual in them stats when talking about Kildare. If only they had better forward etc ...

Comment

Ye I got that bit chump

Comment

@Keane I'v noticed before when theres been more games on simultaneously only some have live scores on livegaelic.com. The rest updated at halftime/fulltime.

Is it a case where the site only has people at certain games and the rest updated when possible?

Would the site not follow all the relative club and counties on twitter for live scores? Just a general wondering rather than a criticism.
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                    Playing well alright but imo they always get enough possession in matches, its the above that causes them problems.
                                    Barring second half fall apart they don't exactly look like 2/1 shots for this one having dominated every sector. Seanie J and Daryl Flynn dropping out before the start a bit of a killer but probably balanced by Joe McMahon not playing and Harte doing a hamstring after 20 mins.

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                    Is there any particular reason for having umpires and linesmen in the GAA? They get most borderline decisions wrong and seem not to see anything that goes on during the game.
                                    Direct fans' ire away from the ref sometimes maybe!?

Ref pretty good today actually, although gave Kildare a couple of soft ones towards the end of the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                      @Keane I'v noticed before when theres been more games on simultaneously only some have live scores on livegaelic.com. The rest updated at halftime/fulltime.

Is it a case where the site only has people at certain games and the rest updated when possible?

Would the site not follow all the relative club and counties on twitter for live scores? Just a general wondering rather than a criticism.
                                      We've had a lot of trouble with the servers over the last couple of weeks when a lot of people have been clicking on making it very tough to update properly. We've upgraded to private servers in the last day or two so hopefully it should be back to how reliable it was before people were actually using it

I'm not sure if the chageover is complete or not but haven't been having any problems so far today which is a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                        Conspicuous your looking for irishunecessarydebateboards.com

common mistake
                                        I joined this morning. I'm going to c+p all your post history from the BBV and pass it off as my own work. It should win me the MVP award and help me gain lots of new friends

Comment

I joined this morning. I'm going to c+p all your post history from the BBV and pass it off as my own work. It should win me the MVP award and help me gain lots of new friends
                                          Your better at winding people up than that. Don't stoop to my level
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Stephen O'Neill thought he was finished in 2008

Comment

This Dublin team look a class above the rest at the moment. With Rory O'Carroll to come back into the defence, Alan Brogan and Kilkenny to come into the attack it will take a serious dip in form for them not to be the team to beat this year.

Comment

Cork got a late point to force extra time v Clare. Fuckity fuck

Comment

This Dublin team look a class above the rest at the moment. With Rory O'Carroll to come back into the defence, Alan Brogan and Kilkenny to come into the attack it will take a serious dip in form for them not to be the team to beat this year.
                                                  Don't Fucking feed them!
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                    Cork got a late point to force extra time v Clare. Fuckity fuck
                                                    Other way round kev

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                      Other way round kev
                                                      Yeah Clare were a point up when Cork got a goal, Clare did well to grab two more points before the end.

Pretty happy that both odds against bets were value today. I thought Stephen O'Neill ought to have been pinged for charging in the run up to the second Tyrone goal?

Comment

Clare up by 2pts at ht of extra time. some game.

Comment

If Clare can sort the wides they'll be a serious dark horse for the championship, 18 wides against KK and only lost by a point, something like 17 already today, but still put over 27

Really fear for our lads against them in the 1st round in Munster given our own struggles to get scores

Comment

If Clare can sort the wides they'll be a serious dark horse for the championship, 18 wides against KK and only lost by a point, something like 17 already today, but still put over 27

Really fear for our lads against them in the 1st round in Munster given our own struggles to get scores
                                                            Hopefully!!! Ya was 20+ wides today so def something that needs to be looked at. Huge, huge win though.

Comment

Watch the talk start now of changing the league format so that Cork dont end up in the second division.

I think the format does need to change, there isnt enough games. But I would leave the divisions as is, just make it home and away, straight league no final or anything. That would give each team 10 games and end the silly situation where some teams have no league games in April at all

Comment

The panel they have is actually scary. The sooner they bring in North and South Dublin teams in the Championship the better

Comment

Watch the talk start now of changing the league format so that Cork dont end up in the second division.

I think the format does need to change, there isnt enough games. But I would leave the divisions as is, just make it home and away, straight league no final or anything. That would give each team 10 games and end the silly situation where some teams have no league games in April at all
                                                                  Dont think any changes are needed. I cant recall ever seeing a league as exciting as this one.
                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                    Dont think any changes are needed. I cant recall ever seeing a league as exciting as this one.
                                                                    5 games just isnt enough though Enda, need to be playing more inter county hurling not less. Keep the number of teams in the divisions just increase the number of games. Top 2 into the final and bottom 2 automatically relegated would keep it competitive too

Comment

Are you saying keep current format and have home and away?

Maybe I would be open to that but it is seeing the likes of Cork going down today that excites people. I mean Tipp and Kk were not that far off seeing 1B action either.

Id be for automatic relegation for one team and the second last plays second in division 1b.
                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                        Are you saying keep current format and have home and away?

Maybe I would be open to that but it is seeing the likes of Cork going down today that excites people. I mean Tipp and Kk were not that far off seeing 1B action either.

Id be for automatic relegation for one team and the second last plays second in division 1b.
                                                                        Yep current format but home and away.

Might need to ditch the semi finals though to make room for the extra fixtures.

Comment

Yeah Clare were a point up when Cork got a goal, Clare did well to grab two more points before the end.

Pretty happy that both odds against bets were value today. I thought Stephen O'Neill ought to have been pinged for charging in the run up to the second Tyrone goal?
                                                                          The ten steps that were taken in the lead up to it was more a case for me.

Look people are probably already tired of Kildare fans talking about bad refereeing decisions going against them but tbf there are a lot.

IMO I think it's time to professionalise the sport I mean it's hard on lads that have worked so hard all year round to take people saying they are just not good enough and they are right some of the time but times where the likes of benny coulters goal in the ai semi you had people saying they weren't good enough which is complete bolloxs they were good enough and they were even good enough to go on and give cork a better game in the final and possibly beat them.

But because of simple mistakes like that you don't get them days out. IMO Kildare supporters are up there as one of the best in the country we go everywhere with this team and it ain't cheap but I'm not complaining about that I love the game that's why I follow it. I think we and when I say I mean all gaa fans and players deserve at least a fair crack at it and that does not happen because we have ametuer officials who are not good enough to organise a piss up in a brewery never mind ref these games that are so important to a lot of people.

Comment

Yep current format but home and away.

Might need to ditch the semi finals though to make room for the extra fixtures.
                                                                            The main flaw I see with that system is too many dead rubbers towards the end of the campaign when teams are safe from relegation but out of contention for honours. I liked the format this year, it makes every match important

Comment

The main flaw I see with that system is too many dead rubbers towards the end of the campaign when teams are safe from relegation but out of contention for honours. I liked the format this year, it makes every match important
                                                                              A 6 team league with the top 2 going into the final and the bottom 2 getting relegated would mean not so many dead rubbers. 5 games per team is simply way too few. 3 teams out of the 12 in 1A and 1B have no more than the 5 and finish the league before April even starts. This is mentalism, teams need to be hurling right the way through April as the sod firms up.

Comment

As for the football, Tyrone did the business against Kildare again for me. It went as expected really with Kildare enjoying their usual period of dominance but failing to make it count on the scoreboad. Tyrone took control of the match in the second half though and even when Kildare got their second goal against the run of play I wasn't too worried. Stephen O'Neill gave an exhibition today and showed what a classy footballer he still is. If Kildare had someone with half his scoring ability to help John Doyle they might start winning the odd match against good teams

Tyrone themselves are no world beaters but they didn't have to be against a Kildare team who are starting to become a caricature of themselves. The usual cliches apply, lack of firepower and natural forwards, inability to pass over long range, predictable and unchangeable gameplan. While our resident expert still maintains after that match that Kildare were value at 15/8, I saw nothing in today's match to suggest they should have been any shorter. There's reasons why Kildare can dominate possession and look to be in control for long periods but still lose. The first one is matches are'nt just played between the two '40's. You need a full back line and full forward line and Kildare had neither. Keane might think Kildare were a bargain at 15/8 but I think they were a 5/2 shot at best

Just a quick word on the referee, don't even go there ffs. Kildare got more than the rub of the green today with soft frees so stop the moaning about the steps rule not being enforced [when is it actually enforced]

Donk Magnet
                                                                                Commiserations on today but congrats on your u21's. Unfortunately I didn't get to go to the final and take up your offer but I trust you enjoyed the win and I wish you the best of luck in the remainder of the competition. There's 4 serious outfits left so it promises to be an exciting climax to the u21 season
                                                                                Last edited by conspicuous; 14-04-13, 20:21.

Comment

A 6 team league with the top 2 going into the final and the bottom 2 getting relegated would mean not so many dead rubbers. 5 games per team is simply way too few. 3 teams out of the 12 in 1A and 1B have no more than the 5 and finish the league before April even starts. This is mentalism, teams need to be hurling right the way through April as the sod firms up.
                                                                                  Sorry Kev my bad I was getting my wires crosses with a 10 team league rather than 10 match league campaign. Your proposal makes sense and I would support moves to have more league matches as long as they remain competitive for the most part. However wouldn't the longer league campaign be an issue with county boards? Didn't they campaign for a gap between league and championship a few years back to allow for club matches to be played. I agree with your proposal but can't see them being passed

Comment

Dont mean to gatecrash the thread but when I see people hating on Kildare, I just had to join in

Kildare always get the grief because IMO there supporters are one of the most, if not the most, cockiest bunch around. Thats not been insulting or sneering. I live on the Kildare/Offaly border and experience first hand the talk of All Ireland's and how they will win Leinster, every year for the past 4 years.

Now this is not an anti kildare rant but its the new ''sunshine'' supporters that get kildare all the hardship. They are the supporters that jump on the bandwagon and are convinced that Kildare are the best team on the planet. The same ones couldn't name one player or tell you what club each player plays for The genuine Kildare supporters know that Kildare are a good team, but aren't worthy All Ireland Champs...yet. They do have serious potential coming through but it will take time to get them all clicking together. Do have great craic with the genuine Kildare fans and like ourselves, they can take a slagging most of the time. It just wrecks my head when the sunshine Kildare supporters build up the team for the big fall.

Keane I enjoy your posts, but I personally felt that you let your heart speak instead of your brain in that column. I never bet on any match with Offaly cos no matter how good/bad they are, my heart will always side with them. Dont take that the wrong way, I'm just giving some constructive criticism.

Anyway roll on 1st June when Offaly and Kildare lock horns

Comment

Originally posted by eurotomillions View Post
                                                                                      Dont mean to gatecrash the thread but when I see people hating on Kildare, I just had to join in

Kildare always get the grief because IMO there supporters are one of the most, if not the most, cockiest bunch around. Thats not been insulting or sneering. I live on the Kildare/Offaly border and experience first hand the talk of All Ireland's and how they will win Leinster, every year for the past 4 years.

Now this is not an anti kildare rant but its the new ''sunshine'' supporters that get kildare all the hardship. They are the supporters that jump on the bandwagon and are convinced that Kildare are the best team on the planet. The same ones couldn't name one player or tell you what club each player plays for The genuine Kildare supporters know that Kildare are a good team, but aren't worthy All Ireland Champs...yet. They do have serious potential coming through but it will take time to get them all clicking together. Do have great craic with the genuine Kildare fans and like ourselves, they can take a slagging most of the time. It just wrecks my head when the sunshine Kildare supporters build up the team for the big fall.

Keane I enjoy your posts, but I personally felt that you let your heart speak instead of your brain in that column. I never bet on any match with Offaly cos no matter how good/bad they are, my heart will always side with them. Dont take that the wrong way, I'm just giving some constructive criticism.

Anyway roll on 1st June when Offaly and Kildare lock horns
                                                                                      Really hope this isn't aimed at me.
                                                                                      Tbf you make a lot of valid points bar one being cocky? That's like saying man utd supporters are too cocky because they expect to win the pl every year.

I have not missed many games since 95 when I started going as a ten year old lad. I've been through the good times with this team and the bad times but we do expect to win Leinster every year I'm hopefull about all Ireland's fingers crossed with this new crop of lads coming through.i don't see that as being cocky though in fairness if you were to say that about any team it would be Dublin.

Comment

My point came out wrong there. I meant the genuine supporters, like yourself, arent cocky. Its the sunshine supporters that only go to matches when there going well and lambaste them when there going bad. Like every team the should be aiming for a provincial title, but I feel people need to relax when they mention Kildare as All Ireland contenders.

IMO they seem to bottle it on the big stage or when the pressure comes on. Wicklow 08, Meath last year and Dublin a few weeks ago are a few that spring to mind.
                                                                                        Kildare should be looking to bring in the u21s and merge them with the older experienced players and get the balance right. I still feel kildare lack that bite up front. Johnny Doyle cant go on forever, they need more players that can grab the game by the balls and lead the team and kick a few scores.

Comment

Originally posted by eurotomillions View Post
                                                                                          My point came out wrong there. I meant the genuine supporters, like yourself, arent cocky. Its the sunshine supporters that only go to matches when there going well and lambaste them when there going bad. Like every team the should be aiming for a provincial title, but I feel people need to relax when they mention Kildare as All Ireland contenders.

IMO they seem to bottle it on the big stage or when the pressure comes on. Wicklow 08, Meath last year and Dublin a few weeks ago are a few that spring to mind.
                                                                                          Kildare should be looking to bring in the u21s and merge them with the older experienced players and get the balance right. I still feel kildare lack that bite up front. Johnny Doyle cant go on forever, they need more players that can grab the game by the balls and lead the team and kick a few scores.
                                                                                          thik 1998 against galway was biggest bottle job
                                                                                          To be fair was an excellent galway team

Comment

My 2 cent worth;

Was at Croker yesterday and was disgusted by the behaviour of some of the Kildare fans. Had 2 kids with me in the premium and tbh the language and bile being shouted by male and female Kildare fans towards the officials was something else.

I have often been embarrassed by the behaviour of so called Dublin fans at away matches and this was right up there with it. As a dub I always try to support a Leinster team and would have liked to see Kildare in the final. At the end when I applauded the sheer brilliance of Tyrones last 2 scores, one of the lady's turned around and said typical effin dub you would effin hate to see us do well.
                                                                                            The 2 kids were looking a bit scared at this stage so I told her that I actually work and socialise in Kildare and had been in port laoise to watch the u21's win on the previous weds and moved seats. For the start of the second match she decided to move behind me and wildly cheer every Mayo point.
                                                                                            Anyway like some of the clowns that go to the hill and get the genuine hill supporters a bad name, I guess every county has its minority like this . I was actually embarrassed for them acting this way in front of their own kids.

On a footballing front, I agree with points made by both Donk and Euro. It's true that Kildare have improved but it is also true that they tend to freeze on big occasions. In a perverse way from a Kildare viewpoint, I think Dublin hammering them in the league could have been the best result possible for Kildare in terms of when they meet in the championship.
                                                                                            Whatever about the Dublin fans being cocky, the team being over confident is something that Jim Gavin will have to be wary of as it has cost us dearly in the past. Kildare will be totally written off based on a complete off day. That said it is hard to see where the scores will come from for Kildare.

Comment

Classy stuff from Galway u21's there now. Kildare were hyped up and short odds to win this but there was only one team playing football. Kildare were physically much bigger but couldn't hit a cows ass with a banjo. All the same deficiencies as their senior's really

Comment

Kk -3 @ 6/4 and dub +5 @ evs for me today.

Comment

galway halftime/fulltime @ 4/1...max bet..

Comment

Awful from Dublin so far....

Comment

its a good job were still in 3rd gear..poor dublin...if we move up a gear dey may open d floodgates in thurles...

Comment

Cork u21s must be bet of the year @ 2.1. People seem to think the Galway performance yesterday was good? Bizarre stuff. Kildare missed 26 shots, probably the biggest number I've ever come across for the stat. Galway were absolutely awful.

Comment

Cork u21s must be bet of the year @ 2.1. People seem to think the Galway performance yesterday was good? Bizarre stuff. Kildare missed 26 shots, probably the biggest number I've ever come across for the stat. Galway were absolutely awful.
                                                                                                          absolutely-Galway won that by default.
                                                                                                          Will be smashing into Cork.

Comment

I suggest you avoid posting anything in relation to Kildare football for the forseeable future or until you're able to analyse rationally and objectively again. You've allowed this Kildare business get way too personal and now it's costing you in the pocket. What's worse is you're giving advice on websites and public forums for people to follow your bets that are based on emotion and stubborness at this stage rather than logic or reason. This not only needlessly costs your average working man who has a punt at the weekend but also undermines the reputation of the website you write for.

Comment

Comment

I suggest you avoid posting anything in relation to Kildare football for the forseeable future or until you're able to analyse rationally and objectively again. You've allowed this Kildare business get way too personal and now it's costing you in the pocket. What's worse is you're giving advice on websites and public forums for people to follow your bets that are based on emotion and stubborness at this stage rather than logic or reason. This not only needlessly costs your average working man who has a punt at the weekend but also undermines the reputation of the website you write for.
                                                                                                                Kildare had a shot on goal once every two and a half minutes, how much worse would Galway have to be for it to be a bad performance by them?

I suppose you're going to aftertime how you worked 26 missed shots into your prematch analysis

Comment

was at both matches would take odds against for cork every day of the week for final
                                                                                                                  my take on matches

cavan flattered by final scoreline -cork were 4/5 points better team on the day

kildares kicking for scores were attrocious dont think i have every seen so many wides in one match by one team.

Comment

Waterford minor hurlers -2pts @ evs for tomorrow nights game v Clare. Snaffling this even though minor can be so unpredictable. Waterford with some v good success at colleges level and the excellent Patrick Curran playing too and home advantage.

Comment

has anyone any taughts on the Cork/Galway u21 final on Saturday??

fancy cork to do the business by 3+

Comment

Originally posted by fumyname View Post
                                                                                                                        has anyone any taughts on the Cork/Galway u21 final on Saturday??

fancy cork to do the business by 3+
                                                                                                                        Cork when they were 11/10 last week were a great bet, they should probably be @1.8.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X