Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some light at the end of the tunnel

Comment

Some tasty prices about today in the FA Cup, Im liking Stoke 11/8 away to Palace, Norwich 21/20 away to Peterborough and Wolves 21/20 away to Luton. May try a treble.

Comment

Fuck you Villa and your goal 7 mins from the end

Comment

Demba Ba top scorer this season at 11/1. Currently three off the top and will be playing in a team for the rest of the season that he'll get a hat full of chances in most games. You can still get 1/4 first three in places at the 11/1.

Opr

Comment

Everton are playing a strong team tonight.. Howard, Coleman, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Oviedo, Neville, Osman, Fellaini, Anichebe, Jelavic

Just took a nice bit of 8/11 on Everton to score in both halves to try and recoup the weekend losses.

Comment

On them -1.

Comment

50 mins

Comment

Little sweat now, at least it's something to keep watching for.

Comment

Man United 10/11 tomorrow. Too big a price to ignore? I don't expect United to win by more than 1 but I do expect them to win.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                      Man United 10/11 tomorrow. Too big a price to ignore? I don't expect United to win by more than 1 but I do expect them to win.
                      If you sign up to paddy power phone betting you can get 3/1 max 50 eypos
                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                        Really? That's a great offer! Don't think my Samsung flip phone will be much use to me though Have decent chunk on United already but debating adding more.

Comment

Really? That's a great offer! Don't think my Samsung flip phone will be much use to me though Have decent chunk on United already but debating adding more.
                          I think its phone as in ring in the bet
                          airport, lol

Comment

Rang them there, it's an offer for new accounts only.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                              can you give me link for this offer?

im registered but never rang in or did phone bet thats ok or did a bet on mobile?

Comment

Originally posted by iri$hkelt View Post
                                can you give me link for this offer?

im registered but never rang in or did phone bet thats ok or did a bet on mobile?
                                In the bbv earlier today don't have the link myself
                                airport, lol

Comment

I'm a Liverpool fan and utd have a great chance of beating us today but I don't see any value in utd @10/11 (or Liverpool @10/3 for that matter). There might be a bit of value in the draw @5/2. Like pp money back draw offer, rvp @ 7/2 prob best value with that and no Rooney in mind
                                  But don't threaten me with small priced winners when I can have big priced losers so I've a score on Prince Louis @13/2.
                                  Thank God I went for Fulham with draw in both my last man standing yesterday
                                  Last edited by accomputers.ie; 13-01-13, 08:52.

Comment

Just seen this for tomorrow any reason not to lump all at home
                                    Pays just a little under 2/1
                                    Chelsea
                                    United
                                    Arsenal
                                    Barca

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                      Just seen this for tomorrow any reason not to lump all at home
                                      Pays just a little under 2/1
                                      Chelsea
                                      United
                                      Arsenal
                                      Barca
                                      I'd certainly be waiting to see the united team before I touch em. Vidic RVP Carrick will almost certainly not play and Rooney only if Fergie wants to give him gametime

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                        I'd certainly be waiting to see the united team before I touch em. Vidic RVP Carrick will almost certainly not play and Rooney only if Fergie wants to give him gametime
                                        Ah Rvp will come on from bench and score if he doesn't start anyway fo sho. United 4-0 winners here imo
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                          Ah Rvp will come on from bench and score if he doesn't start anyway fo sho. United 4-0 winners here imo
                                          Bigger fish to fry in the coming weeks. Starting with Spurs sun followed by CL football with RMadrid a problem city haven't got along with no replay this week.
                                          Also Arsenal are capable of anything nowadays so can't count on them as a banker leg in a multiple. Chelsea are jekyl and Hyde too hammer stoke but lose at home to QPR and although Southampton aren't world beaters they will concede but also very capable of scoring. All in all a 15/8 for those three alone is too short IMO let alone including Barca.

Comment

ah bleh, had a €10 accum tonight and just went and checked results
                                            leeds win
                                            wigan win
                                            stoke draw
                                            mkdons win
                                            fulham draw no bet
                                            west brom win

fuck you west brom/qpr! Hate having a dislike for a club and then they fuck your accum as well increasing the hatred, get relegated qpr plz
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

KV Oostende v Cercle Brugge - Cup match

Top of Div 2 v bottom of Div 1

I'm thinking 11/8 is a great price for the Div 2 leaders at home, anyone know much about Belgian Football as I dont know much tbh, brugge won the 1st game 2-1, but have won only 3 league games this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                KV Oostende v Cercle Brugge - Cup match

Top of Div 2 v bottom of Div 1

I'm thinking 11/8 is a great price for the Div 2 leaders at home, anyone know much about Belgian Football as I dont know much tbh, brugge won the 1st game 2-1, but have won only 3 league games this season.
                                                If i'm looking at some of these obscure type matches, here's 2 places that i look to see if there's anyone in the know or if there's any stats i see that i think might sway it. You're nearly always half betting blind in these games but every little helps. I quite like the look of that game tbh

Free Oostende vs Cercle Bruges betting tips - Jupiler League predictions | 2023-01-21 17:15:00. Stats comparison, H2H, odds, Football analysis from our experts.

Statistics of the Oostende for the 2023/2024 season, roster of the season, all the results of the team

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                  If i'm looking at some of these obscure type matches, here's 2 places that i look to see if there's anyone in the know or if there's any stats i see that i think might sway it. You're nearly always half betting blind in these games but every little helps. I quite like the look of that game tbh

Free Oostende vs Cercle Bruges betting tips - Jupiler League predictions | 2023-01-21 17:15:00. Stats comparison, H2H, odds, Football analysis from our experts.

http://www.footballdatabase.eu/footb....1040..en.html
                                                  Well in the 1st link they are 1000 years undefeated at home, that swings it for me.

Comment

lol!

Comment

Man United and Arsenal double was 6/4 earlier now 11/8

Edit: with Paddy Power
                                                      Last edited by conspicuous; 16-01-13, 18:47.

Comment

Norwich 8/1 for the drop with Ladbrokes. They have a decent home record and still a lot of the teams around them to play there but recent performances haven't instilled confidence while some of their rivals' have (Reading & QPR namely). Their other rivals (between them and the bottom) are Wigan, Newcastle, Fulham, Aston Villa and Southampton.

Comment

Everton -1 at 27/10 looks tasty
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

gone for Fellaini to score 2 or more @9/1 and everton straight up with a little bet on Fellaini first and everton 2/1 @33/1

Comment

if they lose I'll be shocked, have gone €5 jelavic first Everton 3-0, €2 Baines first(back up shit bet)
                                                              and €23 on Everton -1

don't think Gaston is 100% fit either, have a feeling Atkins might have rested him. loved Atkins and liked Southampton - that sacking makes me not want to go near them until they're sold. go on the toffees!
                                                              Last edited by mdoug; 21-01-13, 19:59.
                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Norwich 8/1 for the drop with Ladbrokes. They have a decent home record and still a lot of the teams around them to play there but recent performances haven't instilled confidence while some of their rivals' have (Reading & QPR namely). Their other rivals (between them and the bottom) are Wigan, Newcastle, Fulham, Aston Villa and Southampton.
                                                                I respectfully suggest you give your intended stake to charity 8/1 looks a bit small to me given the set of cicumstances needed for them to go down. Currently Norwich have a 7 point safety net and are 13th in the league. They have 26 points and 35 should do it to stay up this season. Their fixture list looks reasonable too with lots of home matches against their relegation rivals

Comment

Sheff Utd 4/1 v Reading who make 6 changes

Comment

Arsenal/Everton double for me today pretty big bet by my standards too. Fingers crossed.

Moyes is taking the Cup seriously as his line-up in the last round suggests and its Arsenals only realistic attempt at a trophy this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                      Arsenal/Everton double for me today pretty big bet by my standards too. Fingers crossed.

Moyes is taking the Cup seriously as his line-up in the last round suggests and its Arsenals only realistic attempt at a trophy this year.
                                                                      Looking good, both one up.

sheff utd on the other hand...

Comment

both winning already wp, avoided Everton as was afraid of a draw but hope I'm wrong and ya win loads

I have 1 bet, €1 treble draw no bets mkdons, Portsmouth, Walsall. big bucks here
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

QPR will pull the finger out and turn a 1-0 deficit around @ 5/2 surely?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                            Looking good, both one up.

sheff utd on the other hand...
                                                                            Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                            both winning already wp, avoided Everton as was afraid of a draw but hope I'm wrong and ya win loads

I have 1 bet, €1 treble draw no bets mkdons, Portsmouth, Walsall. big bucks here
                                                                            BBV'ed outside the BBV. Both now 1-1

Comment

Plenty of time

Comment

QPR will pull the finger out and turn a 1-0 deficit around @ 5/2 surely?
                                                                                Hope you didnt pull the trigger. 0-3 now

Comment

Hope you didnt pull the trigger. 0-3 now
                                                                                  Nah, no online funds thank God. 4-0 anyway. Thought 'Arry might have fancied a run in the cup!

Comment

Boomtime. Late goals for Everton and Arsenal.

WP Percy

Comment

Don't know much about the auld scottish league these days but rangers 7/2 in the cup away to dundee utd saturday... should I splurge?

have put a tenner bet on Norwich rangers double anyways, not sure if rangers is actually value but hopefully someone more in the know can tell ye
                                                                                      Last edited by mdoug; 01-02-13, 08:52.
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

City are the same price to beat Liverpool at home on Sunday as they were to beat back to back German champions Dortmund at home earlier in the season. Question is were Dortmund incredibly underrated in the market or are Liverpool incredibly overrated?
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

QPR in the bag, so need Reading, WHam and Wigan to all finish level for a 4 figure payday. I have a good feeling about it

Comment

Went with same bet as last week Utd -1 and -2, understandably they're away but will have Van Persie back, should have scored 5 or 6 last week so think -2 at 4s is a decent price

Comment

QPR in the bag, so need Reading, WHam and Wigan to all finish level for a 4 figure payday. I have a good feeling about it
                                                                                              Blow it up ref

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                City are the same price to beat Liverpool at home on Sunday as they were to beat back to back German champions Dortmund at home earlier in the season. Question is were Dortmund incredibly underrated in the market or are Liverpool incredibly overrated?
                                                                                                The former

Comment

Match fixing in Football including Champions League

Match fixing uncovered.
                                                                                                  A Champions League tie played in England is one of 680 matches investigators believe was fixed by a crime syndicate.

Over 400 match officials, players and crimals supposedly involved.

Can't wait to hear more on this story.

Don't understand how so many matches (300 in Europe they reckon including some Champions League games)could ever be fixed.

Seems unrealistic or almost unbelievable to me.

I mean do they pay off a few players on the team without their teammates knowing or how could this work.

Couldn't imagine it taking 600 matches to have this come out. Surely this kind of operation would get noticed or outed very easily.

Comment

I wonder how much of it is matches being fixed as opposed to elements of certain matches being fixed? Time of first corner or suchlike

Comment

I wonder how much of it is matches being fixed as opposed to elements of certain matches being fixed? Time of first corner or suchlike
                                                                                                      Yes, that must be it...but when they call it 'matchfixing' you imagine the match being thrown which is why it would be a huge concern (on a moral basis and integrity of the beautiful game obviously) but but also to unsuspecting punters like us who are in the blind.

Comment

The first corner or those kind of bets that the media always trot out when the subject is aired is a total red herring. There's no money in those markets and the biggest fixers like Dan Tan are aiming for 100k+ bets -> match totals and hcaps.

Champions League and Europa League qualifiers are prime candidates as it's a good opportunity for low-waged players and/or tiny clubs to get paid. Since it's a big enough competition, the markets are liquid enough and the fixers can get their full stake on, most likely games are minnow vs big team where the small team can just ensure they lose by more than the hcap. The smaller side feels they will lose anyway so I imagine it's an easier thing to convince themselves they're not doing anything too wrong. Big Home Team -2.5, away side just plays half-assed or gives away soft goal to lose by 3 or more. More evenly-matched games are harder to fix as both teams feel they can qualify and want to play it out.

Unlikely the big clubs have anything to do with it as players already paid fortunes and too much for the clubs themselves to risk. Of course, there have been and still are exceptions.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Van Dice; 05-02-13, 16:03.

Comment

Originally posted by bustamoves View Post
                                                                                                          Yes, that must be it...but when they call it 'matchfixing' you imagine the match being thrown which is why it would be a huge concern (on a moral basis and integrity of the beautiful game obviously) but but also to unsuspecting punters like us who are in the blind.
                                                                                                          Tons of games are fixed every year. Some by just one or two players on a team, some by more. Some games both sets of players know the score. Some games fixed by refs, some even by club chairmen. Don't kid yourself that it doesn't happen.

Comment

Newcastle to finish top 10 @ 3-1

Only three points off 10th. They have bought well in January and have key players returning from injury/returning to full fitness. They should have a much better second half to the season. Seems to be a better team spirit and are coming off the back of a good result against Chelsea.

Opr

Comment

Brazil 13/10.... tempted with Smalling partnering Cahill at CB. May try a double with Poland at 8/5

Comment

Spain
                                                                                                                Poland
                                                                                                                Belgium
                                                                                                                Brazil draw

Returns 21.6 Easy money really

Comment

Originally posted by conspicuous View Post
                                                                                                                  Spain
                                                                                                                  Poland
                                                                                                                  Belgium
                                                                                                                  Brazil draw

Returns 21.6 Easy money really
                                                                                                                  Spain are currently 3-1 up

Comment

Spain are currently 3-1 up

I know I'm watching the match. Some pass by Fabregas for the third!

Comment

Yeah great finish too.

Comment

That went well

Comment

Indeed. The one time England beat a decent side. Poland was the gamble of the accum but even still they could have been a couple at half time, It was only small money for an interest anyway

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X