• Show
Clear All

Kuch, Watney, Phil, Luke

LJW for FRL

Gl fellas

Comment

Schwartzel, Westwood, Bubba and Hanson.

Comment

Lads can we get links of amen corner / featured groups posted in here please.

Comment

Westood double bogey on the first...

Comment

Stable of two: Mcilroy at 16.0 and D.A. Points at 430.0
            Profit before people.

Comment

on poulter rose harrington donald
              airport, lol

Comment

Took a lot of the betting emporium tips.

Comment

Schwarztel +3 through 3
                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Amen Corner coverage - http://nutjob.eu/njtvx19.html

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                      Schwarztel +3 through 3
                      Pulled it back a bit, +1 thru 7 now...

After TW, Charl & Rose are my main bets!!
                      "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

Originally posted by theduster View Post
                        Pulled it back a bit, +1 thru 7 now...

After TW, Charl & Rose are my main bets!!
                        Charl level par now

Comment

Whats the weather like. At work cant check

What are chances of a player still to tee off and to beat 5 under
                          Are birdies still going in ?

Comment

Weather cloudy, wind 7 knots. Wind will get up to about 13 knots with light rain at 18:00 local time getting heavier.

Comment

And ffs, I couldn't tip 5h1t, even if I had a tipper truck.
                              Looking forward to the coverage, and a few Lazarus recoveries.

Comment

Russell Henley had a 72 today. He hit 14 of 18 greens, and had the longest drive so far, 327 yards. I've taken odds of 445 on Betfair a few minutes ago. Wind is forecast to get a bit stronger.

Comment

Ricky fowler is gonna win this.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                    Ricky fowler is gonna win this.
                                    anything but a fowler/snedker win

Comment

Jamie Donaldson had a hole in one at the 6th.

Comment

My main bets for this are Schwartzel and Oosthuizen in the w/o Tiger betting. I had a big bet on Coetzee in the debutant and a couple of small bets on Dunbar for the amateur(I've given up already) and then also in the w/o Tiger I have Kaymer and Garrigus.

I really had an urge to bet big on Tiger but just couldn't get myself to pull the trigger because of how bad his driving has been. He deffo stood out as the most likely winner and I was quite surprised that he was available at 4/1.

I've watched Schwartzel's round and he has been impressive since the 3rd. Unlucky not to be -2 at this stage.
                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Added DJ to my 1st rd leader stable @ 14.5, -2 thru 3, birdied first two
                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                            Them are ballsey enough lays, good luck with it

Comment

Good start for my boy D.A.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

any stream of amen corner without proxy pls ?

Comment

Great move by Jason Day. He was +2 after double bogey on the 6th, then hit 5 birdies and is now -3 after 15 holes.

Comment

Fuck off Monty

Comment

one for the oldies,couples just outdrove johnson on the 14th!!
                                                      he just loves agusta. gg old man

Comment

ok ok maybe the youngsters win the day, +1 for the 14 year old. wp wp
                                                        he should enjoy it now before he discovers beer,drugs & women!!

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                          one for the oldies,couples just outdrove johnson on the 14th!!
                                                          he just loves agusta. gg old man
                                                          couples is some hero

Comment

Originally posted by reilly110 View Post
                                                            couples is some hero
                                                            Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                            main stable is rose/day/kutcher/harrington/furyk
                                                            1st round leaders couples/caberra/laird
                                                            gl all,should be fun (disclaimer- fun may be replaced by agony on shot by shot basis!!)
                                                            he wudda been a bigger hero had he holed that last putt still get a small return but the dead heat rule will kick in
                                                            aftertiming for the win and all that jazz have small e/w's on choi,gonzol & caberra to complete my line up.
                                                            all bar harrington had a good day. gonna be a long wkend!!

Comment

A bit raging I didn't back all my competition players individually, combined score of 10 under prob do a few tomorrow, raging I didnt do a bet on Garcia

Comment

1 bet 1 winner, Tiger!!!

Comment

Ricker Fowler (the little bollix) has 2 double bogies and hits only 9 GIR and still is four under for the round, can't see it lasting though.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                    any stream of amen corner without proxy pls ?
                                                                    anyone sort this out for today please. cheers

Comment

DJ, Snedeker, Kuchar and Ricky for 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by Jules View Post
                                                                        Ricker Fowler (the little bollix) has 2 double bogies and hits only 9 GIR and still is four under for the round, can't see it lasting though.
                                                                        As per jules said above ricky hit 2 double bogeys and finished on four under
                                                                        He is 17 to 1 on betfair to be end of round leader, Decent odds if you ask me.

Comment

Did a double and a 4 way accumulator for the 3 balls for some fun.

Steve stricker to beat els and watney doubled with donaldson V o meara, laird.

Johnson, garcia, fowler and mickleson to win their respective 3 balls
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

First row sports .eu Had streams all day yesterday, should be same again

Comment

Odds of 3.5 on the 14 yr old Tianlang Guan to make the cut looks generous, he's currently 3 shots inside the mark.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                As per jules said above ricky hit 2 double bogeys and finished on four under
                                                                                He is 17 to 1 on betfair to be end of round leader, Decent odds if you ask me.
                                                                                I didn't lay Fowler/Snedeker. I had originally tipped them but took them out of my stable. They both had inconsistent rounds. I expect Rose,Rory, haas, Hanson to put in good early rounds today.

Kuchar to be leading after today 11/1 is my bet. Hard not to see another sub 70 round from him.
                                                                                Last edited by Downtown; 12-04-13, 12:51.

Comment

Kuchar to be leading after today 11/1 is my bet. Hard not to see another sub 70 round from him.
                                                                                  Small bit @ 14.5 available on BF, €370 available @ 14 right now.

Comment

Looks even harder to pick the winner now than it was pre tournament...

Garcia really surprised me the way he held it together on the last few holes yesterday... Would be a very popular winner

Johnson, Kucher, Fowler were impressive but will be interesting to see can any of them grind it out when it matters if there still there on Sunday??

You have the form horses in the like of Rose, Furyk, Snedeker who made decent starts...

McIllroy, Bradley, Donald, Oosthuizen made indifferent starts but are still bang in contention if they shoot a low round today...

Westwood, Scott, Day & Choi all on a couple under & capable of launching a major bid!!

All in all theres 20+ players who have a realistic chance of winning with Tiger still looks a worthy favourite and is the one to beat, 2 that eventually grinded out a - score after poor starts that I reckon will still have a huge say are Mickelson & Schwartzel

Comment

Looks like a tough scoring day out there today so far.

Bring on the grinder Westwood

Comment

I didn't lay Fowler/Snedeker. I had originally tipped them but took them out of my stable. They both had inconsistent rounds. I expect Rose,Rory, haas, Hanson to put in good early rounds today.

Conditions looking tough, early starters look like they will
                                                                                        have the worst of it bad news for my picks have Garcia, Johnson, Scott V pelt
                                                                                        don't think there will be many sub 70 rounds today

Comment

Originally posted by ONE TIME View Post
                                                                                          Conditions looking tough, early starters look like they will
                                                                                          have the worst of it bad news for my picks have Garcia, Johnson, Scott V pelt
                                                                                          don't think there will be many sub 70 rounds today
                                                                                          Immelman grinding nicely -1 thru 8 -5 for the tournament stuck a few quid on him this morning at 66/1 thought it was a great price for a recent past champion even if his form has been poor.

Comment

Originally posted by gillespie101 View Post
                                                                                            Immelman grinding nicely -1 thru 8 -5 for the tournament stuck a few quid on him this morning at 66/1 thought it was a great price for a recent past champion even if his form has been poor.
                                                                                            First time in years I hvent backed him for the masters
                                                                                            gl with it

Comment

Originally posted by gillespie101 View Post
                                                                                              I took some 50/1 earlier...
                                                                                              His Augusta form is 4 top 20's for the last 5 years including a win, if he can get to the clubhouse -5/-6 he should be near enough leading.

Comment

Guan got a one stroke penalty on the 17th for slow play. That could make all the difference to him making the cut.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                  Guan got a one stroke penalty on the 17th for slow play. That could make all the difference to him making the cut.

Opr
                                                                                                  Don't get me started, joke.

Comment

monty justmade sense..
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Angel Cabrera is one of my fav sportspersons. Loves a major.
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Had forgotten I backed Dufner ftw, backed him a couple of months ago, at half his starting price

Making moves.

Comment

I have a bet on Jason Day. He just birdied 10 and 11 to tie the lead. Sell or hold?

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                                                                                                            I have a bet on Jason Day. He just birdied 10 and 11 to tie the lead. Sell or hold?
                                                                                                            Sell, he has a heart the size of a marrowfat pea, guaranteed to bottle it

Comment

Great bogey Tiger there

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                If this would be your main reason for not laying then I wouldn't bother... His main obstacle is Tiger, aside from TW he has as good a chance as anyone of winning from the position he's in...!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                  Angel Cabrera is one of my fav sportspersons. Loves a major.
                                                                                                                  I agree with you too often, was just thinking the same I've bet him in the masters loads of times, not this year thought

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                    ..............................Odds.......Stake.... .......Profit
                                                                                                                    Back ....Jason Day....84.49......241.00....20,121.00
                                                                                                                    Lay.......Jason Day.......8.4.....(500.01).....3,700.07

I lost a few hundred on other players (but have Na, Lawrie, Thompson still running badly).
                                                                                                                    I cashed out for €500 and might let the remaining €16k possible win run. I very luckily got €20 at 200 on Jason Day (included inside the 84.49 odds above).
                                                                                                                    Tiger Woods is playing terribly but getting away with it. I think Tiger won't be in the fight.

Comment

Tiger maybe getting DQ'd. Nightmare.
                                                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                        Tiger maybe getting DQ'd. Nightmare.
                                                                                                                        Any link?

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                                                                                                                          Tiger Woods is playing terribly but getting away with it.
                                                                                                                          Im not sure what golf you are watching, unless there is another Tiger Woods in the field, hes actually playing really well and not getting the breaks
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Wesley Harms; 13-04-13, 10:55.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X