• Show
Clear All

Dusty Johnson @25s
    Furyk @50s
    Dyson @150s

And going to add 3 more tomorrow. Two of them being

Stricker @40s
    A.Baddeley @ 150s

GL to everyone. Hoping for something to cheer about come sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
      My Stable

Outright

Tiger
      Kaymer, very small

E/w

Rory
      Keegan B
      Jason Day
      Jason Day replaced by westwood.
      Bets done.

Comment

oosthuizen and d.johnson for me, gl all

Comment

What are people using to keep an eye on this?

The website is awful and the App is no better than any other week.

Comment

Pga tour website isnt too bad?
            The PGA of America is one of the world's largest sports organizations, composed of PGA of America Golf Professionals who work daily to grow interest and participation in the game of golf.
            airport, lol

Comment

Bubba's huge drive and accuracy on 300+ yard blasts have to figure big on this ridiculously long course I would've thought.

Gary Woodland is someone else who popped up on my radar when I was researching it.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                It's awful

Great stream here for the Tiger group.

Some start by Keegan

The PGA of America is one of the world's largest sports organizations, composed of PGA of America Golf Professionals who work daily to grow interest and participation in the game of golf.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

Gary Woodland is someone else who popped up on my radar when I was researching it.
                  Decent start!...

Comment

have i missed sumthin with kaymer.........ie has se contracted some disease that affects his golf game

Comment

phil mickelson has literally been all over this golf course on the front nine and is par.
                      He would tear it up if he was in any kind of form!

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                        have i missed sumthin with kaymer.........ie has se contracted some disease that affects his golf game
                        Tried to start drawing the ball for the masters. Never recovered.
                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Impressive 67 for the Noren man.

I'd take T2 now.

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                            It's been a drastic loss of form since his staggering final 12 holes to win the WGC last November. It's mystifying really, he looked to be coming into form around the US open. I'm sure he was working towards the French Open and the Open two weeks later. He seemed a bit stunned after a disastrous French Open. He added an unscheduled Scottish Open a week later and all seemed ok half way through the second round when he lead at -11. Then he just lost it, played a brutal 9 holes and has been truly awful since.

Worryingly reminds me of Westwoods total loss of form back in 2001 when he fell off the golfing planet. Hopefully doesn't take him as long as it took Lee to find it again.
                            Last edited by nicnicnic; 10-08-12, 00:27.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                              Decent start!...
                              Ye but did you back him?

Originally posted by applehunter View Post
                              Impressive 67 for the Noren man.

I'd take T2 now.
                              Good luck man, nice shout. Hope he can string 4 decent rounds together.

I was hoping for 40s on DJ this morning.
                              His pre tourney price was a disgrace. Still ridiculous imo.

Comment

Could we finally see the Rory Tiger showdown this week?

I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                  Ye but did you back him?
                                  Yeah but only €3!

Comment

this should be fun

Comment

Noren blown away.

Geoff Ogilvy is a handy wind player.

Taking some of the 25's.

Comment

Hey, does anyone have an iPad friendly stream? Thanks!

Comment

a guy shot a +21 93 out there

Comment

Go go go Woodland!

Comment

The market really fears that wind. Vijay @ 2.5, Woodland available @ 7 for Rd2.

Stuck a small bit on Perez @ 8
                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

What a days golf that was. Gmac described Vijays round as one of the best scores "ever" made in golf. Only three Americans in top 15. Set up beautifully for the weekend.

Anyone see Rorys birdie (miss)putt on 15, head scratching.

Comment

Have been too busy to catch any of the action last couple of days, who's worth a punt? Is this the one for tiger with the wide fairways?

Comment

course is going to play 6-7 shots easier then yesterday

Comment

Some golf yesterday. Iv been punting Tiger at the UsOpen, British and most things he has played in this year. Was gonna have another biggish pop at 10's but missed the boat on Thursday and didnt take the 5s on offer after rd 1. Instead went for Keegan, Hanson and Gmac. Added VJ @ 15s midway through yesterday after he finished on -4.

Gonna be some battle out there so who ever can deal with the toughness the best will be the winner. Alot different from the week in week out PGA golf where birdies are what its all about. Gutted I didnt punt Tiger, think he will hang on the best. Although alot of "tough" pros there. Really interesting to see how McIlroy can cope in tough conditions.

Comment

I don't think we'll see anymore play today

Comment

Poxy lightning, Mrs went to bed early and stuck listening to Monty talking shite
                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Got a tasty 6/1 on paddy Harrington for a top 10 finish.he is a hell of a scrambler and will defo give ya a good run for your mula

Comment

yep done for day, back 7.45 (1.45 our time ?) in morning, forecast easy conditions. round 4 two tee start and 3 balls :-(
                                                              Last edited by nicnicnic; 11-08-12, 22:42.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                yep done for day, back 7.45 (1.45 our time ?) in morning, forecast easy conditions. round 4 two tee start and 3 balls :-(
                                                                Not good news for guys who posted a score

Comment

Comment

round 3 just started back - perfect scoring conditions, the break has definitely favored those that on course now

Comment

Should be an interesting final round, hopefully the wind picks up. Have a small interest in immelman

Comment

Haven't been really watching closely, have Rory @16's - Let it roll or trade out??

Comment

You enjoying the final rd Nicky?. How many cusions have you got padding you up?.
                                                                          Any bets alive?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                            You enjoying the final rd Nicky?. How many cusions have you got padding you up?.
                                                                            Any bets alive?
                                                                            yeah I'm like a pig in shit, my watching TV set up involves many cushions and a sprawled posture.

Not something I do often but I'm going with Rory
                                                                            only bet was Rory @ 20s and letting it run

was thinking about it earlier and think it's the first time I've ever punted him

Comment

Not something I do often but I'm going with Rory
                                                                              nice position to be in nicky.good shout. my biggest decision this week was between rory & justin rose, both impressed in their final rounds the last day n then i read somewhere that rory doesn't particulary like this course designers courses swinging me in roses favour.
                                                                              if rose hadda shown some of rorys grittiness in the 2nd round cudda been close he just cant seem to put 4 rounds together
                                                                              dont think we'll ever see rory at 20-1 for a major ever again EVER.

Comment

Liked that interview with Lynn, playing it all cool, gets told he in the Masters with the finish and you can visibly see the guy lifting

Comment

Job.

Comment

still waiting on this epic rory v tiger down the stretch in a major. # may never happen

Comment

I'll take a bet on the above happening, what price you giving me?

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                                                        I'll take a bet on the above happening, what price you giving me?
                                                                                        yeah but they still get to play them major when on senior tour. i dunno how long tiger will want to go on for but this bet could still be live for another 30 years lol. watson for example came 2nd there in open few years ago and still tees it up.

Comment

Well done to fellow Rory backers.

Superb closing round of a Major. Haven't seen one like that in a few years. So so Impressive.

He was never in trouble. The best sweat was Keegan, rallied on the last day and it was enough for the clean place as Hanson, BVP, Donaldson all fcuked off. A great evenings viewing.

Comment

Two small bets this week, Toms 33s and Sabbatini at a redic 230s

Comment

small e/w's on woodland & johnny vegas.
                                                                                              will be interesting to see how garcia & colsearts go with ryder cup spots up for grabs

Comment

For small stakes.

Garcia 35/1
                                                                                                Dufner 14/1
                                                                                                Schwartzel 25/1

Dufner vs Simpson 72 hole match bet.

Comment

Petterson, Tim Clark and Ryan Moore for me, gl all!

Comment

Tim Clark @30 for me, that's all.
                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

It was exactly 3 years ago in this event that the wheels came totally off for Sergio. If i remember correctly he lead by one into Sunday, had 3 birdies on 678 to go 4 clear and then completely lost his swing. Very interesting to see if he can hold off the demons and come full circle to win it.
                                                                                                      Last edited by nicnicnic; 19-08-12, 19:37.

Comment

Backed Bud Cauley a while ago in the 2-ball in anticipation of the wheels coming off Sergio. Didnt know that info nicnicnic and wouldnt wish it on him but you can feel it cant you!.

Comment

Any idea when play is due to resume. US am final is pretty decent. Course is playing so firm and standard of golf is pretty good.

Comment

It was exactly 3 years ago in this event that the wheels came totally off for Sergio. If i remember correctly he lead by one into Sunday, had 3 birdies on 678 to go 4 clear and then completely lost his swing. Very interesting to see if he can hold off the demons and come full circle to win it.
                                                                                                            Been trying to pull the trigger on the SG lay all evening. What stops me is the fact every time I've seen him play in last few months he just looks like he couldn't give a shit. Which I reckon could actually be a good thing for closing!

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                              Any idea when play is due to resume. US am final is pretty decent. Course is playing so firm and standard of golf is pretty good.
                                                                                                              Resumes tomorrow.

Edit. May be some more play today, but deffo Monday finish now.

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                                                                                                Been trying to pull the trigger on the SG lay all evening. What stops me is the fact every time I've seen him play in last few months he just looks like he couldn't give a shit. Which I reckon could actually be a good thing for closing!
                                                                                                                Ah he'll want it badly OK, esp with ryder cup around the corner, but still IDK with him - he's completely turned it around on the greens with this claw grip to the point he looks totally solid holing out. This means none of the negativity creeping into his head from the missed short ones. Weighing it all up I think he's probably a bet as it stands at the just under 2/1 available, or maybe not as it's Sergio :-)

bah off for the night
                                                                                                                Last edited by nicnicnic; 19-08-12, 21:51.

Comment

Guy 2 up with 2 to play in us am and now down 19. Bobble on 6 footer at 18 and full horseshoe sick.

Comment

When's Sergio going to blow up?
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                                      Petterson, Tim Clark and Ryan Moore for me, gl all!
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                      When's Sergio going to blow up?
                                                                                                                      Fcuker better hurry up and do it shortly

Comment

Go on the Sergio man!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by applehunter View Post
                                                                                                                          Go on the Sergio man!!!!
                                                                                                                          I actually hate the little Spanish fcuker, not content with costing me a fortune with years of failed bets on him to win, he has now resorted to beating my selections into 2nd place........WART

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X