X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
    so whats the problem then smarty hole !
    It took me a while to be able to get that track onto my iPod, It's not available on iTunes, Strewel, Keano and others have been bigging up Spotify, I just want to see if that track is readily available there, as an example.

I'll move to Spotify if it is, as surely I'll be able to find whatever I want and not be limited by iTunes.

I want to pay for music.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I think Spotify is free to your PC, just have to listen to occasional ads. I pay for a tenner per month to have it on my phone. Well worth it IMO. Very little thats not on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        It took me a while to be able to get that track onto my iPod, It's not available on iTunes, Strewel, Keano and others have been bigging up Spotify, I just want to see if that track is readily available there, as an example.

I'll move to Spotify if it is, as surely I'll be able to find whatever I want and not be limited by iTunes.

I want to pay for music.
        good man,
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
          I think Spotify is free to your PC, just have to listen to occasional ads. I pay for a tenner per month to have it on my phone. Well worth it IMO. Very little thats not on it.
          Can you check for that track for me?

Comment

good man,
            I wouldn't pay for the stuff you listen to though.

Comment

I wouldn't pay for the stuff you listen to though.

I love all kinds of music ya cheeky fuck!
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Another one of our goldfish went to that big smelly pond in the sky this morning.

RIP

Only one left now.

Serious Q, should I get him a companion seeing as he's been with the other two over six years, or is he fine on his own?

Solitary confinement right now, doubt I'd like it, would he?

Comment

I love all kinds of music ya cheeky fuck!
                  Don't give me that now, I saw your music folder.

Comment

Another one of our goldfish went to that big smelly pond in the sky this morning.

RIP

Only one left now.

Serious Q, should I get him a companion seeing as he's been with the other two over six years, or is he fine on his own?

dont goldfish have really shorterm memory as in seconds ? hes prob forgot about the other a long time by now :/

Comment

Here's another fantastic Pilooski remix, this is the sort of tune that would've been well at home in The System, South Anne St, amazing memories of those weekends.....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Chanel told me today she wants to do midwifery in college, weirdo!!!

my words " ya can hardly wipe yer own hole ffs "

She slammed the kitchen door quite hard!
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                          dont goldfish have really shorterm memory as in seconds ? hes prob forgot about the other a long time by now :/
                          lol

Myth unfortunately.

Comment

lol

Myth unfortunately.
                            so you have built a relationship with a Goldfish??

do tell
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

so you have built a relationship with a Goldfish??

do tell
                              The love making is awkward. Lack of teeth is a plus though.

Comment

Can you check for that track for me?
                                Seems to be just the original version of the song on it. Sure just download Spotify yourself and check it out for free anyway. Would only take two minutes.

Comment

The love making is awkward. Lack of teeth is a plus though.
                                  shur im sure its all fin e
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

So can anyone tell me off hand why there was 392 users online at 18-01-12, 17:08.
                                    Just wondering what was so special that day or if it was just a lot of bots or stuff, 392 seems very high for here
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                      No offence Iago, but I think these ambush posts are a bit uncalled for; you lull people into reading about one thing and then suddenly switch to a promo for some competition.
                                      Its cheap and dishonest, and frankly beneath you.
                                      I rarely report posts, but I've made an exception here.
                                      The premier league predictions competition 2013/14 is starting soon, for more details see here http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=17772
                                      You know what, you're right. I hadn't thought about it that way but now that you say it; it's all so clear. Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways and you can be sure I won't transgress is such a fashion again.

Of course with your analytical skills and the way you can instantly read and judge a situation it's a real waste that you're not putting your talents to real use.

One such way would be to sign up to the fantasy football league through the link in my signature, and prove your prowess on a weekly basis. Of course it would then be incumbent on others to sign up and prove you wrong, so it's win win really.

Bank holiday Sundays are awfully boring, just waiting to either go to family or have them arrive for dinner etc. liven it up by starting to build your fantasy team, it'll be more frustrating than listening to that old story, again, and again
                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

It's +ev for me. For me though value is little to do with money.

I'm well aware I can download any artists entire back catalogue in a few minutes for free.

That's boring to me.

Discovering stuff slowly and savouring it is what does it for me. I spend about ten or twenty euro a month so it's pretty much unnoticeable.

Plus, I like the idea of supporting an artist, whether the bulk of my 99c goes to a record company or not.
                                        I bet you do that tantric riding stuff too. What a lucky hot wife you have.

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                        To be fair I actually go to a lot of local gigs/bands in Dublin and spend a tenner on a tshirt/cd regularly and I could get their stuff for free too I just want to support them etc so I get what you mean - I just don't wanna give itunes etc even more money the stubborn cunt I am
                                        Confirmed.

RIP

Only one left now.

Yes, a stripey one, name him Tom Cruise, take pics from the noment you find him in the store and the rest of the journey. Report back.

This is your mission, should you choose to accept it.
                                        Good luck Dan.
                                        [
                                        Chanel told me today she wants to do midwifery in college, weirdo!!!

my words " ya can hardly wipe yer own hole ffs "

She slammed the kitchen door quite hard!
                                        I lolled. Still, could you have been supportive?
                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

So can anyone tell me off hand why there was 392 users online at 18-01-12, 17:08.
                                          Just wondering what was so special that day or if it was just a lot of bots or stuff, 392 seems very high for here
                                          Feck ye anyway, had to go rummaging in the bbv from around that time, can't figure it out.

Actually, maybe it was this post that did it.

Comment

Losing money at poker is good for you.

The last 2 times I popped in to play live cash over the past week or two I dropped a monkey each time. Tonight I just booked tickets for my first ever English Premier League match.

70-odd quid for a ticket is steep from one perspective, but from another I made river calls for that amount that the whole table, including myself, cracked up laughing at they were so bad / optimistic. It made it seem really cheap.

The €116 in flights is but the money I spent calling to the river with a ridiculously tight player with AA due to wanting to crack him because I didn't like his head. The return train ticket to the ground is merely the straddles I paid for other players who were too tight to straddle.

I would like to thank my negative variance for the gift of perspective.

Now if only I weren't a bloody Spurs fan.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                              Losing money at poker is good for you.

The last 2 times I popped in to play live cash over the past week or two I dropped a monkey each time. Tonight I just booked tickets for my first ever English Premier League match.

70-odd quid for a ticket is steep from one perspective, but from another I made river calls for that amount that the whole table, including myself, cracked up laughing at they were so bad / optimistic. It made it seem really cheap.

The €116 in flights is but the money I spent calling to the river with a ridiculously tight player with AA due to wanting to crack him because I didn't like his head. The return train ticket to the ground is merely the straddles I paid for other players who were too tight to straddle.

I would like to thank my negative variance for the gift of perspective.

Now if only I weren't a bloody Spurs fan.
                                              Which game are you heading to? Reckon you'll get to see Bale before he goes?

I saw him play once and was shouting at his poor defending and he did shit and Gomez got a concussion because of it - was damn funny
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Which game are you heading to? Reckon you'll get to see Bale before he goes?

I saw him play once and was shouting at his poor defending and he did shit and Gomez got a concussion because of it - was damn funny
                                                Swansea at WHL.

Don't see him pulling on a Spurs shirt again. *sigh*

Comment

nite cunts ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                    Swansea at WHL.

Don't see him pulling on a Spurs shirt again. *sigh*
                                                    Lot of stupid stuff happening though so Real might possibly just say fuck it. I personally would hate to deal with the spurs boss just saying ah nahhh 85 not enough 100 is a nice round figure so who knows. Swansea game should be a cracker though. If you're flying the day before you should try and catch the Fulham Arsenal game or the day after you can watch Chelsea getting whooped on the tv. Gotta love a football weekend away
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Mistakenly turned off the stats on the homepage the other day, any idea how I get them back there?

Comment

decided to watch spring breakers because of the chats that were happening on here.. am 1 minute in(obviously paused to make this post) and just want to state that within the next 2 years I am going to go to both spring break and mardi gras
                                                        I will have so many pics I'll have to start a blog but shall update you all once it is closer to the time
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

decided to watch spring breakers because of the chats that were happening on here.. am 1 minute in(obviously paused to make this post) and just want to state that within the next 2 years I am going to go to both spring break and mardi gras
                                                          I will have so many pics I'll have to start a blog but shall update you all once it is closer to the time
                                                          In, when I win the euros.
                                                          Start a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                            In, when I win the euros.
                                                            Start a thread.
                                                            No. You start a Euro's syndicate thread

I am willing to grind up a euro's syndicate thread with a telly bingo thread. You and I co-create a thread and with all of the monies we get we buy telly bingo tickets, then we play telly bingo and we can stream it for our investors. Obvious .1% mark-up is necessary. We must mark all numbers, no going up and checking tickets - we can rewatch the show though

edit: return flights to new orleans for next years mardi gras is only €638 tax included.. I'll book it tonight if you're up for it
                                                            Last edited by mdoug; 04-08-13, 00:30.
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

No. You start a Euro's syndicate thread

I am willing to grind up a euro's syndicate thread with a telly bingo thread. You and I co-create a thread and with all of the monies we get we buy telly bingo tickets, then we play telly bingo and we can stream it for our investors. Obvious .1% mark-up is necessary. We must mark all numbers, no going up and checking tickets - we can rewatch the show though
                                                              We have had euro threads. In for Telly Bingo Friday Nights.

Comment

We have had euro threads. In for Telly Bingo Friday Nights.
                                                                Create the thread there, I'm not good with creating stuff just destroying. Also, look at my above edit
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Mistakenly turned off the stats on the homepage the other day, any idea how I get them back there?
                                                                  If you go to quick links tab at top right of the page should be an 'enable stats' button

Comment

Create the thread there, I'm not good with creating stuff just destroying. Also, look at my above edit
                                                                    I retract this statement. I looked up some Telly Bingo info and the snowball was won 2 shows ago which gives us a huge -ev in this situation as these are the snowball rules

"Once the Snowball prize is won, the Snowball number reverts to 45 and the Snowball prize is reset at €10,000.
                                                                    If there is no Snowball winner the Snowball number will be increased by one number on the next TellyBingo show and €5,000 will be added to the Snowball prize."

So there is currently only 45 balls(46 tuesday) available to win the 10k(and only 10k now), I want to optimise our win potential by having at least 52 balls for the snowball. Will keep my eye on this and put up the thread at the right time.. but you start lining up investors - study up on the "“Phone Risk” Card Number Game" and people will be begging to get in on the action.

I really need to get a life
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I established myself as number 1 GAA (football) bettor in Ireland possibly the world. Paddy p puts those juicy mistakes up and I try to leave him with a hole like a Japanese flag. Gotta make The bread when the dough is so cheap! Stacks on stacks racks on racks yo! Like the chief always told me "when you play like I do kid you deserve a bitta luck"

Comment

fuck y'all if you're not BobSloane

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                          A few weeks ago at work it was announced we were going on a three day week for a few months. Myself and another guy- Niall - were out working in a different area that week. There was a meeting scheduled for later in the day that someone representing each area had to go to with any questions from the people in that area. The guy representing this place was a very serious german called Patrick. We barely knew the guy tbh. There was 8 or 9 of us standing around in a circle and Patrick was taking questions from people and writing them down. He gets as far as Niall.

Patrick - Niall, any questions.
                                                                          Niall - Ummm...Would you rather have a penis on your forehead or no penis at all?

Patrick stared at him for 10 or 15 seconds like he was making sure he hadn't misheard or lost something in translation and then just said ok anybody any more questions?. Nobody laughed or anything. Inside I was almost crying with laughter
                                                                          Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                          Went to the bog with the father today to bring home a load of turf. Fairly remote as you can imagine. Two car loads of people pull up on the road about 2-300 yards from where we were. They all get out and stand in a group with one guy talking to the rest. Then a woman and a kid aged 7 or 8 walk down to where myself and the auld lad are. Lovely day for the bog the woman says. We agree. We're after driving up from Cork she says. Then she pulls out some newsletter and starts going on about Timothy and the end of days. Feckin Jehovah Witnesses - in the bog!

Comment

Got a nice drunken photo lesson. I literally had no clue what I was doing with the SLR from what I've learned tonight.
                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Thanks Ste.

@bk, what was the eight letter word you got on Countdown?

Comment

Thanks Ste.

wanksock
                                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Orange is the new Black is damn good.

i don't understand Regina Spektor though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                    Orange is the new Black is damn good.

i don't understand Regina Spektor though.
                                                                                    Watched them all last week, was really good. How do you not keep watching after the opening scene!

Comment

On episode 11, is excellent viewing.
                                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Join Mark "Coonrippy" Brown at swampmusic12 on facebook. We would love to have you! Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SwampMusic12/260267137419...
                                                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Mia found a baby injured bird this morning. I gave her kitchen paper and told her scoop it up and bring it into me . wasnt in good shape, broken wing etc. So put it in a shoe box with a towel and rang the vet ( this is my second time rescuing birds) vet was closed but gave me number for animal rescue centre, phone off. So Mia suggested taking it to pet world ( good thinking!!!) as they would have worms to feed it ( had no interest in the bit of banana I gave it ) lol. dropped it anyway and spoke to a nice chap there who said it didnt look good but he would try and get some food into it . So hopefully will be grand. We will call back on monday
                                                                                          We had one of those in the back garden a few weeks back, I put it in the shed with some water and a bit of fruit and myself and the kids were in and out looking at it all day. Mrs Duke came home from work, killed it and threw it over the back wall. Told the kids it flew off.

You're clearly the townie sort of culchie.
                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Fuck Dublin bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                              Mrs Duke came home from work, killed it and threw it over the back wall. Told the kids it flew off.
                                                                                              And what colour are the pants she wears in your household?
                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Fuck Dublin bus.
                                                                                                did you not know about the strike?

Comment

Thanks Ste.

Unlikely

Comment

Weekend is a cunt. I found 37 Euro in coins in my pocket from last night
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Really sick of everyone focusing on what Sean kavanagh did yesterday! It's not even a big deal he did what he had to do simple as! Aside from that it was one of the best performances I've seen from an individual in Croke park

Only 1 small bet today for interest Kerry -5

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                        Really sick of everyone focusing on what Sean kavanagh did yesterday! It's not even a big deal he did what he had to do simple as! Aside from that it was one of the best performances I've seen from an individual in Croke park

Liam Hayes tried to make the point there that the focus should be on the 2 lads throwing digs at half time and not Cavanagh but he got short shrift there.

Comment

Liam haze is an embarrassment! Dara O Shea is the only man making sense far too good for tv3 analysis

Comment

Mayo got this. Lol Jim mcguinness
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Did well last week with Cork over KK so I'm putting my bets up now for today.

Actually fancy Cavan to take Kerry here and Mayo I think should be favorites over Donegal. Ill be taking both for a straight win
                                                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

+1, thought he was sensational yesterday, the Brolly attack was ridiculous.

Don't hate the player hate the game etc.

Comment

I was talking the other night to a lad who is a regular visitor at some of the sessions my wife plays at, he's a really fine singer and comes from a very well known family from the North East of England who sing as a group. They tour a bit with regular annual gigs at some of the folk festivals and they do some gigs on the folk club circuit.
                                                                                                                  Last year they played at the Proms in the Albert Hall where they were a part of an evening of folk that the Northumberland piper Kathryn Tickell organised. They were sensational on the night, unfortunately the only track on You Tube doesn't really capture how well they went down. Arising out of that gig early this year they got a call asking them would they be interested in working with Sting on a new album he's working on of songs about Newcastle and the shipyards. They ended up spending months working with him and are going to be featured on 6 of the tracks on the album, his first in ten years. He has developed the project into a theatre piece that is opening on Broadway in September and all the lads and their families are on the payroll for another couple of months living an all expenses paid 5* Manhattan lifestyle. I doubt that even successful run on Broadway and the whole of Sting's bankroll will be able to cover the drinks bill these lads would be capable of running up

Very exciting times for them all delighted for them it couldn't happen to nicer lads. He was saying its amazing the way doors open when you an organisation like Sting's behind you, they were getting working visas for the US and at least one of them had long standing legal issues that were automatically preventing him getting in - just a blank GTFO from the embassy; one phone call and twenty minutes later the visa was issued.

BBC PROMS 2011 from the Royal Albert Hall, London.As part of a Late Night Prom (Prom 25) celebrating the composer Percy Grainger, The Wilson Family perform a...

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Lets make a train

Comment

The focus is because of Brolly's rant which was, when you think about it, pure class.
                                                                                                                      I can understand how having a player of the stature and ability of Cavanagh doing something so cynical would tip him over the edge on a subject that we are all weary of discussing / being disgusted with.
                                                                                                                      Zuubro was on the radio this morning pimping his blog post where his take on it is that the attitude of win at all costs even if you break the rules and peoples hearts stands as a fair reflection of how we operate as a society.
                                                                                                                      I think FintanTool's column ten thing things you won't go to jail for in Ireland sums it all up perfectly... Why bother playing by the rules when the punishment is irrelevant.

As regards the argument in sport it is utterly pointless in a game with rules as terribly badly written and implemented as Gaelic Football, a game that is inherently little more than systematic faction fighting.
                                                                                                                      The discussion we had recently here about cricket was much more interesting where the phrase that the rules must be followed in line with the spirit of the game and they have since tried, and it seems in the main failed, to codify what 'the spirit of the game' means.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 04-08-13, 13:23.
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Are Cavan players not allowed kick the ball? Horrible style of play

Comment

I'm not sure if I understand the Cavan tactics can someone explain the reason for slowing it down so much? I don't understand what it achieves? This game is like watching a junior match after yesterday's games

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X