This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thedini View Post
    Liverpool have apparently put in a bid for this scumbag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTeVf0I_JmA
    Only watched a minute of that but looked to me like He was just giving as good as he got to two of the dirtiest Centre halves in Football.

Comment

HH's tale reminds me of the time I went shooting springboks (by which I mean I watched other people shooting springboks) with some redneck Afrikaaners. Once they had slaughtered enough medium-sized animals, they broke out the witblits (white lightning) and insisted that the entire bottle be downed before the drive back to civilisation was embarked upon.

I have eschewed all home-brewed substances ever since.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
        Only watched a minute of that but looked to me like He was just giving as good as he got to two of the dirtiest Centre halves in Football.
        After that he keeps on throwing spit at them, then right at the end when the match was finished he spat on his glove then wiped it on Pepe's face.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
          19.99 on sky per month, or else 200 for the year in one payment. I think I'll stick to Sky Sports and al jazeera sports.
          I pay 5 euros a month, but I have to call every 3 months to cancel the package and go through the whole bargaining routine, otherwise the package goes back to 15 a month if I forget to call

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
            I need to purchase a replacement SSD harddrive, I am pretty computer clueless, can someone who knows about these things recommend me one.

Any help appreciated.
            I've only had 2 so far

Only bought the quite old ocz one even then, for a secondary laptop, as it was really cheap. Strangely had a major crash with both of them on the same day-last xmas eve. Think the big mistake I made when installing them, was that I cloned the original drives onto them, instead of doing a fresh install.

Whichever one you get, I'd recommend checking for firmware updates before installing it. And do a fresh installation of your os, rather than cloning your orignal drive.
            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Bony and Michu looked good playing together in Swansea's 4-0 win over Malmo in Europa League. They play some good ball and would like to see them do well

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                After that he keeps on throwing spit at them, then right at the end when the match was finished he spat on his glove then wiped it on Pepe's face.
                Pepe deserves far far worse.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  I've been putting off finalising my XMBC/Raspberry Pi setup any decent guides about getting streaming tv plugins?
                  I was thinking filmon.tv as my base?
                  Don't know what most of that means but get most use out of icefilms.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                    @V4V that's some fancy car you drive.
                    Good to see you TylerD! I can't say I've regretted buying it anyway. Nice to have a bit of comfort under your arse after a hard day.
                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

My cousin has been using a paid card sharing service for two years for all sky channels including hd + 3d. Tenner a month.
                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

RDIII there is an offer on O2 atm HTC one €199 up fromy €55pm six month contract. Thread in bargain alerts on boards sounds ideal for updating technology.

Comment

I've been putting off finalising my XMBC/Raspberry Pi setup any decent guides about getting streaming tv plugins?
                          Everything you need is here http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/forum.php some excellent contributors and devs who are constantly updating plugins for xbmc
                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                            My cousin has been using a paid card sharing service for two years for all sky channels including hd + 3d. Tenner a month.
                            Care to explain how to go about getting one of these ?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              Bony and Michu looked good playing together in Swansea's 4-0 win over Malmo in Europa League. They play some good ball and would like to see them do well
                              Prob posted already but here's Bony chasing a bird and flashing his mickey over a few whatsapps.

NSFW obv and NSF people who find it sad and moronic to find such a thing funny!

Comment

@RD 02 sim only! 20 per month unlimited calls to anyone inc landlines , they take a tenner for that and you can spend the other ten on whatever texts?? or data???? I think its fantastic if you make a lot of calls. Buy a second hand s3 on adverts.
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                  Prob posted already but here's Bony chasing a bird and flashing his mickey over a few whatsapps.

NSFW obv and NSF people who find it sad and moronic to find such a thing funny!

http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=56483
                                  Woohoo. Cock pics in the BBV

Comment

I was in a house last week and saw an amazing dream box. He basically turns your tv into a smart tv, any apps you want he will put on. HD, all movies, sports, box office all free. Also loads of extra amercian channels that are not here. box sets. zillions of them. 450 upfront and 50 quid a year after! You can record also.

I thought it was amazing, deffo getting one. he is in business 5 years in Johnstown kilkenny
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

on the XBMC front, I can't believe more people aren't aware/don't use it.

Been using it for about 6 months now.

The IceFilms add on is great. Brand new releases constantly.

Watched Drinking Buddies (good flick) on it last night in HD and it's not released here till August 25th.

Comment

Official Facebook page: https://facebook.com/OGOHollywoodRussian dude tries to get a call girl but as a result rants his way thru the crazy adventure which s...

Comment

Use Fusion installer to simplify getting your add ons:

Get Navi-X. For my Videos add-ons I have Vidics (my favourite streaming site), HD Streaming (the new name for liveonlinefooty), Project free TV, TV-Release, Sportsdevil, Icefilms, FilmOn, and Youtube.

Now I only actually use Vidics to watch TV shows, and usually will try to use that for films, if not then I use Naxi X.

Went to see Blackfish tonight, the documentary about Orcas at Seaworld. Quite enjoyable, although very one sided.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                            Bit odd with difference between Russian men and women. The men mainly have what can only be described as block-shaped heads and a penchant for redneck style haircuts. What we might generously describe as 'pugly'. But the women are just beautiful. Not only beautiful but they go to mad efforts to do themselves up. What type of weirdass genes are those? Also, why are the women going to such efforts to do themselves up when their only possibility at best is to attract a man with slightly less blockish of a head and maybe a more decent taste in hairstyle? Seems like a bit of a wasted effort. No-ones complaining obv...
                                            My "history buff" buddy's theory about hot eastern block women goes back to around WWII. Stalin had so many young men killed on the frontline and others massacred along the way that it left a ridiculous ratio of 3 women to each man. So he maintains. Anyway, every fat invalid man got his pick of the hot totty. And at that the women supposedly had to work very hard on their appearance and all the rest to secure the golden ticket of a man and house. So hot wimmins and redneck men. Historic fact he maintains, "Sure ye hardly see any ugly Lithuanian, Latvian or Russian bures do ya?"

Comment

was just thinking to myself , what ever happened to that pokerpro ireland shambles! Nothing ever came of it and loads of people qualified, surely 10k ish gone missing. Fucking annoys me when people advertise shit like that and nothing comes from it!

enough said:

Last edited by SatNav; 01-08-13, 23:39.
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                Good to see you TylerD! I can't say I've regretted buying it anyway. Nice to have a bit of comfort under your arse after a hard day.
                                                You living it up while I'm slumming it on public transport, wouldn't of noticed you only that the guy nearly walked into your car as I presume you asked the wife to slow down to yell obscenities at me?

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Lol, nothing came of it really, but here's a decent picture of the twister here today:

Spoilered for size*

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                    Lol, nothing came of it really, but here's a decent picture of the twister here today:

Spoilered for size*

SPOILER
                                                    was gonna post that but figured most have seen it by now thru FB.
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                      was gonna post that but figured most have seen it by now thru FB.
                                                      ok?

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                        ok?
                                                        im off to bed, need to use my one time to find out if I was top rep this week to win a samsung tab and a camera. God knows I worked fucking hard. knocking in rain till 9pm most nights, gonna be so sick if if I am not! If stewert wins the sneaky fuck I am going to go double mad! calling me every fucking day " how many you on today shelly in his irritating voice!

at the end of shift at 8pm tonight I told him I was on 11 ( he was also on 11). I pulled into an estate after ( not really allowed after 8pm) first door i knocked got the sale, so I guess sneaky stewert I am on 12
                                                        Last edited by SatNav; 02-08-13, 00:04.
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by conspicuous View Post
                                                          Care to explain how to go about getting one of these ?
                                                          Use a satellite receiver that has cccam or newcamd as part of its firmware\software.

Subscribe to a card sharing service like this one to get a c-line.
                                                          http://www.c-linie.com/en/support.html (cousin doesn't use them so don't know what they are like)

Independent satellite installers know all about it.

Comment

I was in a house last week and saw an amazing dream box. He basically turns your tv into a smart tv, any apps you want he will put on. HD, all movies, sports, box office all free. Also loads of extra amercian channels that are not here. box sets. zillions of them. 450 upfront and 50 quid a year after! You can record also.

I thought it was amazing, deffo getting one. he is in business 5 years in Johnstown kilkenny
                                                            You know the service he is offering is most likely illegal and ripping off Sky, the people you work for?

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                              You know the service he is offering is most likely illegal and ripping off Sky, the people you work for?
                                                              obv ffs

cant look a gift horse in the mouth though

do you DL??? same difference
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Off work tomorrow, heading galway. Punting and Pints and possibly some pokers

Comment

obv ffs

cant look a gift horse in the mouth though

do you DL??? same difference
                                                                  I most certainly do not. Sure under existing legislation, any person who illegally uploads or downloads unlicensed music is liable for copyright infringement under the terms of the Copyright and Related Rights Act 2000

My cousin downloads loads of shit though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                    Watched at all and there is nothing in it at all, all the players end up shaking hands and embracing at the end

Comment

Trying to put together a few bits to the GFs birthday present.
                                                                      Have concert tickets, some clothing, just looking for anther smallish thing to go with.
                                                                      c.$70 - so maybe 50 euro

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                        Watched at all and there is nothing in it at all, all the players end up shaking hands and embracing at the end
                                                                        How about when he spat on his hand and wiped it on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                          He did collect his own gob in his glove and throw it at Ramos at least twice by the looks of things. Pretty gross.

Comment

Spitting on your hand and wiping it in someones face is a term of endearment in his culture.

Him and Suarez in the same team would be mental.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                              Have concert tickets, some clothing, just looking for anther smallish thing to go with.
                                                                              c.$70 - so maybe 50 euro
                                                                              DILDO
                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Bit odd with difference between Russian men and women. The men mainly have what can only be described as block-shaped heads and a penchant for redneck style haircuts. What we might generously describe as 'pugly'. But the women are just beautiful. Not only beautiful but they go to mad efforts to do themselves up. What type of weirdass genes are those? Also, why are the women going to such efforts to do themselves up when their only possibility at best is to attract a man with slightly less blockish of a head and maybe a more decent taste in hairstyle? Seems like a bit of a wasted effort. No-ones complaining obv...
                                                                                All your questions answered!

*Coll got there before me it seams
                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 02-08-13, 02:43. Reason: *

Comment

c.$70 - so maybe 50 euro
                                                                                  I reckon the BBV is an awful place ask this question.

Bunch of seedy, sweaty and ultimately unfulfilled IRISH gambling types offering you advice on what to buy your missus.

In what world does that end well.
                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                    DILDO
                                                                                    lol. See!!!
                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                      lol. See!!!
                                                                                      Yeah but Rigger is clearly on the exclude list. So now I can be 100% sure that a dildo is a bad idea. There's a small few posters on the genuine advice list.

Comment

c.$70 - so maybe 50 euro
                                                                                        Perfume, flowers, meal, movie/music box set (some chick flick she loves), cosmetics, voucher or a dildo so she can go and fuck herself if she doesn't like the other pressies (riggers a genius obv)
                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

...
                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

BBV has determined so many of Mellor's gf's presents. The fact that they are still together is a testament to our thoughtful nature.
                                                                                            Should really get her a sodastream. Feel like I'm missing out on something, never having had one

Comment

...
                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Sodastreams?

It's the 80's all over again. There'll be Fire Brigade adverts warning of the danger of chip pans next.
                                                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

how about giving her a nice hug.

Comment

c.$70 - so maybe 50 euro
                                                                                                    Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                    DILDO
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                    a big bouquet of flowers.
                                                                                                    Lads, he said smallish.

7000 .01c chews.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                      get yourself a squeezebox
                                                                                                      Discontinued unfortunately.

Comment

What's the website for bidding on hotels in the US?
                                                                                                        Looking for good value on a NYC hotel later this month.

Comment

Lol at the people who think Mellor actually has a gf
                                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Comment

Quiet day in the office means a lot of uninterrupted TMS (hopefully)

Comment

Something by religion? A dress perchance?
                                                                                                                Discover the latest dresses with ASOS. Shop dresses in a range of lengths, colours, and styles for every occasion from your favourite brands.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                  What are the alternatives? Tbh, I was just thinking about some kind of wireless speaker setup.
                                                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

A bank holiday weekend, meaning an extra day off.

What could be a better use of this bonus time than signing up for Fantasy football and joining the IPB Fantasy League by clicking on this link http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...314#post730314

3 full days to plot and work through permutations. Only a couple of weeks to go and some of the usual suspects are missing not to mention the unusual suspects (i.e. those who wax lyrical on football all year but never submit a team for scrutiny) After all if we all really knew as much as we let on, surely there's no better way to prove it than topping the league.

Special offer for this weekend only, if you sign up before Monday you'll also be entered into 8 monthly draws for a prize of €30 per month. All you have to do is score the most points in that month to win.

Special offer may not be that special upon consideration
                                                                                                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

easy to know when the punters are ahead at the galway races,watch the guy in the background...mans a player

Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Smith you great numpty

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                                          A bank holiday weekend, meaning an extra day off.

What could be a better use of this bonus time than signing up for Fantasy football and joining the IPB Fantasy League by clicking on this link http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...314#post730314
                                                                                                                          No offence Iago, but I think these ambush posts are a bit uncalled for; you lull people into reading about one thing and then suddenly switch to a promo for some competition.
                                                                                                                          Its cheap and dishonest, and frankly beneath you.
                                                                                                                          I rarely report posts, but I've made an exception here.
                                                                                                                          The premier league predictions competition 2013/14 is starting soon, for more details see here http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=17772

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X