• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurph View Post
    Oh yeah and sky new can feck off
    Daniel Day lewis the "British, irish actor"

F*ck off

That's fair enough, surely?

Comment

Anyone know what time Boylesports shops are open untill tonight? Live support is down

Comment

The English seem really worked up today, and Farrell seems to be losing his cool a little. I m liking this!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
          Anyone know what time Boylesports shops are open untill tonight? Live support is down
          pp is 6.30 so prob the same.

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
            Oh yeah and sky news can feck off
            Daniel Day lewis the "British, irish actor"

F*ck off
            Woops sorry Senior moment

I always thought he was Irish - doh

Apparently has British/Irish Citizenship

Daniel Michael Blake Day-Lewis (born 29 April 1957) is an English-Irish actor with both British and Irish citizenship.[1] Day-Lewis, who grew up in London, is the son of actress Jill Balcon and Poet Laureate Cecil Day-Lewis.
            Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Got a little bit carried away on the 4/1 about France.some damage limitation in at 3.5 seems wise but still...

Allez le Bleu

Cracking stuff so far
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Really hate the amount of theatrics sneaking into rugby. There was always gamesmanship but not the extravagant dives and face holding when u get a bit of contact away from the ball.

Owen Farrell strikes me as an arrogant prick

Comment

What a fucking try

Comment

Amazeballs.
                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Oh Wow

FFFFofannnnna

Comment

Fofana you fuckin beauty!

Comment

he didnt look like he was going that fast but just ran by everyone GTFI

Comment

wow
                            airport, lol

Comment

Magnifique
                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

come on snow stick
                                airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Allez allez

Comment

Wow, this game is far from over!So close

Comment

is it too early to ask for a hold?

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                          Owen Farrell strikes me as an arrogant prick
                                          Yeah but he's really, really good at rugby.
                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                            Bit over an exaggeration. He's really, really good at place kicking. Having a poor game thus far.
                                            Last edited by Downtown; 23-02-13, 17:54.

Comment

ROG > Farrell

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                O'Gara was good at one point too he was still a prick though

Comment

Ryle Nugent forever mixing Ashton and Farrell up. Both pricks, easy mistake.

Comment

Only a matter of time before Gerry Thornley starts talking about the ebb and flow of psychic energy

Comment

Dont know how you can be listening to Mrs Nugent

Comment

Ref a bit one eyed at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                          Ryle Nugent forever mixing Ashton and Farrell up. Both pricks, easy mistake.
                                                          Ashton is a swan diving prick I agree, but Farrell is a great player.

Comment

FFS. Michalak on and English try. Can t get any worse

Comment

Le sigh

Comment

Farrell injured?was limping back

Comment

Ref FFS, he ran in his own man

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                    Ashton is a swan diving prick I agree, but Farrell is a great player.
                                                                    A great player? What does that make Sexton? Farrell is a long way from a great player IMO.

Comment

A great player? What does that make Sexton? Farrell is a long way from a great player IMO.
                                                                      Sexton is class. The best.

Comment

lol

Dan Carter says hi

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                          lol

Dan Carter says hi
                                                                          Oh hi Ronan

Comment

Sexton is a great out half but he is not and never will be anywhere near the best

Comment

Referee is a joke. Gives penalty advantage for three seconds during which France went backwards. What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                Sexton is a great out half but he is not and never will be anywhere near the best
                                                                                Get a grip of yourself. I never said he was better than Carter. I do think he is better than Farrell who is very good.

Comment

Farrell is in the same bracket right now as Hodgson, Flood, James Hook, Priestland etc. call him a great player after a few medals and years. He's yet to be really tested either.

Edit. See your above post. I agree, Farrell is very good.

Comment

Get a grip of yourself. I never said he was better than Carter. I do think he is better than Farrell who is very good.
                                                                                    Grabbing my dictionary to look up "best" it appears I've been misled for some years
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                      Grabbing my dictionary to look up "best" it appears I've been misled for some years
                                                                                      I give up. The level of retardation on display here is insurmountable today

Comment

Heartbreaking stuff. Backwards moving rugby. Gutted.

Comment

It happens a lot during Rugby season - nature of the game.
                                                                                          Sensible soccer discussion will be back soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                                                            O'Gara was good at one point too he was still a prick though
                                                                                            See above. Neither of them care what you think of their personalities. They win rugby matches and make lots of money doing it.

Also, Ronan O'Gara is one the most humble and down to earth professional sportsmen, and I have no idea how you've managed to label him so inaccurately.
                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Hang on a second. You have gone from calling Farrell a great player to a good player. From calling Sexton the best to not quite the best. In between telling people to get a grip. Now you call us retards.

Well done, in a tough field you have surely won today's most idiotic poster award.

Comment

Sexton is as good as Carter now, Farrell will soon be in the same class as them.

Disappointing the way France fizzled out here.

Comment

#justicefordave has changed venue to The Globe.

Just did a beer run with black dave, deadparrot and arty student.
                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Hang on a second. You have gone from calling Farrell a great player to a good player. From calling Sexton the best to not quite the best. In between telling people to get a grip. Now you call us retards.

Well done, in a tough field you have surely won today's most idiotic poster award.
                                                                                                    You know what, go fuck yourself.

I said Farrell was a great player, yes. I also said Sexton was class, the bet..but I wasn't saying he'the best in the world. One of the certainly.

Comment

You know what, go fuck yourself.

I said Farrell was a great player, yes. I also said Sexton was class, the bet..but I wasn't saying he'the best in the world. One of the certainly.
                                                                                                      Bit offside? Don't blame me for struggling to follow your moronic babblings.

Comment

It seems every day there is a new horse story in the news.

.
                                                                                                        . .

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                          #justicefordave has changed venue to The Globe.

Just did a beer run with black dave, deadparrot and arty student.
                                                                                                          I have realised 'Pour one out' can be abbreviated to P.o.o.

Get T-shirts obv.
                                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                                                                            It seems every day there is a new horse story in the news.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-29089930.html
                                                                                                            Was in Lidl today, and they hadn't even one variety of frozen burger for sale. About time someone tried marketing horse burgers/ steak/ mince honestly.
                                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Looking at twitter I was thinking I wonder who started the #Super2013 as a hashtag as it's not very descript, #SuperPEE2013 would be better imo.
                                                                                                              .
                                                                                                              . .

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                Was in Lidl today, and they hadn't even one variety of frozen burger for sale. About time someone tried marketing horse burgers/ steak/ mince honestly.
                                                                                                                I suppose the outrage is at the fact the meat is labelled incorrectly rather than the fact that people have been eating horse. I'm not sure I would be buying anything labelled as horse myself though.
                                                                                                                .
                                                                                                                . .

Comment

Just realised SkySports won't be allowed show El Classico next Saturday as its a 3.30 Kick Off.

Comment

More Google Glass stuff with interesting video review/demo thing:

I'm not really a guy that gets excited about gadgets but this is seriously cool

Comment

The Mrs got me nice present, a first edition, signed by the man himself.

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Audley Harrison in action atm in Prizefighter HW.

Comment

went to Newbridge shopping centre today and treated myself to a nice classy black trousers and shoes for the course on Monday , not used to seeing myself in that type of gear, looked quite nice if I do say so myself!
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X