This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick opinion on this.

Player A has been employed by a staking company for a while, and he's one of the better players although a bit of a loose cannon at times. He's on one of the higher rates of staking and gets $800+ per day.

He gets to the FT of a €20k game and proceeds to have more than half the chips in play 5 handed by playing extremely aggreesive and 3 betting and 4 betting at will. At his high point he has 1.4m and the shortstack has 250k. 5 minutes later he 5bet shoves A9 into Ak and then loses another flip to bust in 5th for €1.1k with €5.5k up top.

If you were player A, how would you feel if this comment was posted in public about you by one of the main men involved in the company.

SPOILER
    "We can all nod our heads and say yes VUL the "plan" nearly worked and those that do can also talk about the fairies and leprechauns at the bottom of their gardens or we can tell it as it really is. A load of BOLLOX you played superbly well to get to last 5 as a huge chip leader (i think you had 1.4 million next had like 700k and the other 3 400k or less) and you had created a terribly loose image for yourself in doing it., It was obvious that EVERY player on the table was waiting for you and was happy to take you on with any slightly above average hand, instead of using that to your advantage you carried on raisiing every hand 3 betting anyone that raised and 4 betting anyone that 3 bet you and literally gave it away due to a complete lack of discipline and control from that position and your skill edge (there wasnt a player left on the table even remotely as good as you at Poker, to come 5th without getting unlucky or cold decked is criminal. If you had disconnected you would have come 2nd or 3rd, it was a waste of a great position and waste of your ability in terms of the reward you got for your efforts"

Do you feel humiliated and embarrassed that it was posted in public and not sent to you in private?
    Do you see it as constructive critism and feel motivated by it?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Quick opinion on this.

Player A has been employed by a staking company for a while, and he's one of the better players although a bit of a loose cannon at times. He's on one of the higher rates of staking and gets $800+ per day.

He gets to the FT of a €20k game and proceeds to have more than half the chips in play 5 handed by playing extremely aggreesive and 3 betting and 4 betting at will. At his high point he has 1.4m and the shortstack has 250k. 5 minutes later he 5bet shoves A9 into Ak and then loses another flip to bust in 5th for €1.1k with €5.5k up top.

If you were player A, how would you feel if this comment was posted in public about you by one of the main men involved in the company.

Do you feel humiliated and embarrassed that it was posted in public and not sent to you in private?

I'd be freaking out anyway. Thats not constructive criticism, that's a public rubdown

Comment

The guy who posted it is prob thinking this is the kick up the arse the guy needs and shows the other stakees no shite is taken. But if it were me I'd be embarrassed, I think it should be in private and its not criticism it a slating.
        airport, lol

Comment

Well there are really several issues at play here. First of all, is the criticism fair and balanced? Was it expected that his play would be discussed in public?

Without knowing the details I'd say that it looks like honest good advice, but a private message is probably going have a more positive affect.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
            Well there are really several issues at play here. First of all, is the criticism fair and balanced? Was it expected that his play would be discussed in public?

Without knowing the details I'd say that it looks like honest good advice, but a private message is probably going have a more positive affect.
            This is my view on it too.

When players get to a FT, there's usually a message put up saying so, and then you generally tune in if it's a decent game. The bosses are watching most of the time anyway. I watched the final table and he definetly never adjusted his game when he picked up a big chip lead, but tried to continue to bully everyone at the table. He would definetly have been better advised to sit back a little and give other players a chance to play pots against each other and climb the money ladder before he needs to play a hand again.

He knows he played it wrong, but felt the criticism in public was way OTT but they, and others are at loggerheads about it

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              Quick opinion on this.

wow i'd tell them to go and kiss my ass, and walk from stable, if he is one off the better one's he can find another stable but to be honest if that was me i would be looking for an opp to get out on my own and this would def have been it....

Point to note: I dont really know anything much about stables/staking etc but i know the horses are coached but at the end of the day the horse is in control of what he or she does... the better the horse the better decisions the horse makes.... therefore as far as i can see it u get what u pay for

my 2 cents anyway

Comment

I wonder if a similar thing had happened previously, maybe he didn't respond to more private message/suggestion? It's obviously a cause for embarrassment but at this remove it may be hard to guage the motivation behind making it.

Comment

Cheers for the replies. There's a lot of back and forths and support for both sides (although a lot more in favour of the boss due to people not wanting to speak out). Seems there was a bit of previous in private that he didn't take heed of and the boss wasn't being malicious but wanted him to focus on the positives in the post while accepting the negatives. Still don't think he's coming around to that way of thinking tho!

Comment

Anyone try Unibet's Fast Poker yet?

Comment

Line check

Hero(3,060) is BB w/AA

Folded to villain in SB(3,125) who raises to 60, Hero 3bets to 160 and SB calls.

Flop(320): K, 8, 6

Check and hero bets 160, SB makes it 360, hero calls.

Turn(1,040): J

Check, check.

River(1,040): A

Check, hero bets 580...

No reads.

Are we happy to get it in on the flop or just flat the c/r?
                      Should we fire the turn?
                      Is river a b/c or b/f?

Comment

Looks good all the way. Think your line means you've to b/c the river. The fact that you've the nut blocker and there's no way he checks a flush to you twice means he prolly doesn't have it. It's extremely unlikely that you'd check back a flush on the turn so this might bring some bluffs on the river as he could perceive you as capped.

Comment

€100 Live game from last week with the CPT crowd

50 players with 36 left so about 24k average

Me: Button with around 60k
                          Villian: UTG with about 47k
                          Blinds 400-800

Villain is an oldish guy who has only came to the table ~3 hands ago but has limped every hand and is pretty passive. No other info unfortunately

I haven't played a hand since he came here but my image at the table would be definitely lag - bordering on spew. Built a stack early basically through aggression vs a tight table but gave it to the only good player at the table for a while with a 5bet shove with air. There was a little bit of metagame going on with that one but have since built it up again

I have AQo
                          UTG limps again
                          MP limps
                          I raise it up to 3k (felt a number between 2.9 and 3.3k would be fine here)

UTG calls but MP folds

Flop A 3 6 rainbow

Check ,bet 4.5k, call

Check, check for deception.

My plan is to show a bit of weakness here. I don't think I'm going to get 3 streets out of a lesser hand so hoping for a river bet from him. My hand is under-repped as I see it

River A

Bingo card. bet 6.5k, me ??..call/raise/shove

My feelings were that he will call a shove with any Ax. Could go either way between shove and call. Thought on all streets please...
                          Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                            €100 Live game from last week with the CPT crowd

50 players with 36 left so about 24k average

Me: Button with around 60k
                            Villian: UTG with about 47k
                            Blinds 400-800

Villain is an oldish guy who has only came to the table ~3 hands ago but has limped every hand and is pretty passive. No other info unfortunately

I haven't played a hand since he came here but my image at the table would be definitely lag - bordering on spew. Built a stack early basically through aggression vs a tight table but gave it to the only good player at the table for a while with a 5bet shove with air. There was a little bit of metagame going on with that one but have since built it up again

I have AQo
                            UTG limps again
                            MP limps
                            I raise it up to 3k (felt a number between 2.9 and 3.3k would be fine here)

UTG calls but MP folds

Flop A 3 6 rainbow

Check ,bet 4.5k, call

Check, check for deception.

My plan is to show a bit of weakness here. I don't think I'm going to get 3 streets out of a lesser hand so hoping for a river bet from him. My hand is under-repped as I see it

River A

Bingo card. bet 6.5k, me ??..call/raise/shove

My feelings were that he will call a shove with any Ax. Could go either way between shove and call. Thought on all streets please...
                            Bet turn and shove river, as played pot the river.

Comment

I shove anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                Hero(3,060) is BB w/AA

Folded to villain in SB(3,125) who raises to 60, Hero 3bets to 160 and SB calls.

Check, check.

Check, hero bets 580...

No reads.

Should we fire the turn?
                                Is river a b/c or b/f?
                                Such a weird hand, i ch back turn too here, you'd assume he bets flushes ott but he might ch a set/2pair pot controlling as worried about the flush. So rivers a bet call but it'll be very weird if he ch raises this river.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                  Looks good all the way. Think your line means you've to b/c the river. The fact that you've the nut blocker and there's no way he checks a flush to you twice means he prolly doesn't have it. It's extremely unlikely that you'd check back a flush on the turn so this might bring some bluffs on the river as he could perceive you as capped.
                                  Originally posted by alanmc101 View Post
                                  Such a weird hand, i ch back turn too here, you'd assume he bets flushes ott but he might ch a set/2pair pot controlling as worried about the flush. So rivers a bet call but it'll be very weird if he ch raises this river.
                                  Happy with the river bet size? I'm guessing his line is going to be K,X hands and bluffs(that he gave up on OTT) more often than not so would a smaller bet be better, around 1/3rd pot or something, since we plan to b/c anyway. This way we can look like we're going for thin value and try to induce from his air hands.

Comment

Hero(3,060) is BB w/AA

Check, check.

Check, hero bets 580...

No reads.

Should we fire the turn?
                                    Is river a b/c or b/f?
                                    More pre, more on the flop, more on the river, definitely folding to shove on river. (Happier to fold to a shove the bigger your bet is)

Comment

More pre, more on the flop, more on the river,
                                      How much more roughly? 3x pre? It's 10/20 btw, think I forgot to mention that. Are we 3betting more pre because of how deep it is? % of pot on flop and river?

definitely folding to shove on river. (Happier to fold to a shove the bigger your bet is)
                                      As I said above I was more thinking that less would have been better but that's if we plan to b/c(which I did at the time btw).

Why b/f though? What can he have if he crai?

The way the hand plays I'd say it's clear that neither of us have a flush. I'd bet OTT and he would too but he'd have to bet it OTR. Q10 is there v rarely too but if it was it would have to be a b/f or c/c by him.

Comment

How much more roughly? 3x pre? It's 10/20 btw, think I forgot to mention that. Are we 3betting more pre because of how deep it is? % of pot on flop and river?

As I said above I was more thinking that less would have been better but that's if we plan to b/c(which I did at the time btw).

Why b/f though? What can he have if he crai?

The way the hand plays I'd say it's clear that neither of us have a flush. I'd bet OTT and he would too but he'd have to bet it OTR. Q10 is there v rarely too but if it was it would have to be a b/f or c/c by him.
                                        I would make it at least 180 pre. I'd never 3bet less than pot unless very shallow. On the flop I'd bet more than 200, its a wet flop and you want to build a good pot versus a king. On the river you want to go get value from a set/two pair, I doubt he looks you up with anything less. The more you bet the more you can trust his actions, so I'd bet 2/3 of the pot and safely fold to a raise. If I was really unsure as to how to deal with a raise on the river i'd just check behind.

I don't agree that neither of you can have a flush, I'd say both of you could. If I thought he couldn't have a flush I'd obviously never fold the river, and a bet small/call to induce line might be best, but I don't see how you can rule out him having a flush.

His river line is great with a flush. You are going to bet that ace with a huge portion of your range.

Comment

Ok ive relooked at the hand here, the guy is makin a big mistake if hes checking flushes ott here too often, givin us the chance to pot control our one pair hands, but maybe hes bad so w/e. When the river hits his value range for raising should include sets worse than ours and flushes with weird but unlikely bluffs thrown in too. I just cant see myself folding top set blind on blind here, esp when villain has taken such a weird line. Often ppl get overly cautious with sets/2pair when a flush hits, evn tho its a small part of our range by checking turn here. I lean towards calling river. I like sizing on all streets fwiw due to it being a tournament and im goin to be small balling the whole way thru.
                                          Last edited by alanmc101; 24-04-12, 02:14.

Comment

Hero(3,060) is BB w/AA

Check, check.

Check, hero bets 580...

No reads.

Should we fire the turn?
                                            Is river a b/c or b/f?
                                            Looks good everywhere. Id prefer b/c like 1/3 pot OTR 1) to induce bluffs (or even the rare retarded value raise with 2P+) if villain perceives this as thin value, and 2) get paid off by Kx type hands that cant call anything sizeable. Doubt we see a c/r flush much after this turn/river line holding the NF-blocker
                                            "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                              All three for value. As played I'd r/f 16-18k OTR, villain will call a decent raise with a ton of worse Ax/2P, but wont shove worse like ever. He also wont call a shove nearly as often as a smaller raise, so r/f > shove > r/c > call when he still has a few set/FH combos in his range

EDIT: tho if you're sure of your read that he'll stack off all worse Ax hands then yeah, shove is fine
                                              Last edited by Winning!; 24-04-12, 13:44.

Comment

In HEM, what are peoples Avg All-in EV%?

Comment

58% in the small DB on my laptop. Yours is probably about half that :-P

Comment

41%, I don't think it's too bad though. Yours is way to high I think!!

Comment

Well its only a small DB, but I'm pretty sure you're meant to get it in good!

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                        In HEM, what are peoples Avg All-in EV%?
                                                        Mine's 50.1% over 80k tournament hands on one account

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                          41%, I don't think it's too bad though. Yours is way to high I think!!
                                                          It probably varies alot by style actually, like for example if digiman plays 27/24 and has a button vpip of 50 and Zuutroy plays 21/19 and 35 vpip in the button, then add in different fold to 3bet ranges and 4bet stats and your probably going to get big differences. You'd probably have to check it vs someone with very similar playing style.
                                                          "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

I think it's just because I'm less likely to 5b shove J9o because fuck him he can't have it every time

Comment

Is this standard or could I have did anything different

Poker Stars $0.50+$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t75/t150 Blinds + t20 - 8 players - View hand 1755744
                                                              DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG+1: t3153 M = 8.19
                                                              MP1: t15127 M = 39.29
                                                              MP2: t3332 M = 8.65
                                                              CO: t4274 M = 11.10
                                                              BTN: t9732 M = 25.28
                                                              Hero (SB): t14694 M = 38.17
                                                              BB: t9730 M = 25.27
                                                              UTG: t2867 M = 7.45

Pre Flop: (t385) Hero is SB with J :spade: Q :spade:
                                                              6 folds, Hero raises to t374, BB calls t224

Flop: (t908) T :diamond: J :diamond: 5 :club: (2 players)
                                                              Hero bets t654, BB calls t654

Turn: (t2216) K :club: (2 players)
                                                              Hero bets t1124, BB calls t1124

River: (t4464) T :club: (2 players)
                                                              Hero checks, BB checks

Final Pot: t4464
                                                              Hero shows J :spade: Q :spade: (two pair, Jacks and Tens)
                                                              BB shows K :diamond: 5 :diamond: (two pair, Kings and Tens)
                                                              BB wins t4464

This situation has come up alot recently and I just want to know if the hand could be played differently. I've been reading a lot of Hand theory threads on this board and have gotten some great info on thought process etc, and I realise I have a lot to learn regarding the online game.

Only 3 hands at the table and the villian limps utg the previous hand and folded to a 3 bet. Do I bet the turn? I put him on a 10 with his call on the flop, maybe a flush draw for me but I would prob raise a flush draw.

Comment

Looks fine to me.

Comment

nh

Comment

Anyone here on poker 770? Tried to withdraw last week and sent an email after the 4 day limit and was told it would take another few days due to "international banking circuit" when I tried to withdraw to moneybookers. Also saw on 2+2 that some withdrawals took 20+ days.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                      Anyone here on poker 770? Tried to withdraw last week and sent an email after the 4 day limit and was told it would take another few days due to "international banking circuit" when I tried to withdraw to moneybookers. Also saw on 2+2 that some withdrawals took 20+ days.
                                                                      Withdrew couple K last year sometime, was a little delay, in the end i had to deposit a small amount via neteller and was then able to withdraw what i wanted a couple of days later to my neteller

Comment

So is cash poker officially dead, then?
                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Yep.

Comment

It must be time to swap the tourney and holdem sections.

Comment

Or just name this one "cash poker" or something.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

After 8 days I got my money anyway. Haven't played poker in about 6 months, where are all the cool kids at? Have they switched to tournaments now? Whats the micro cash on ipoker like?

Comment

Quick one so seeing as we get no cash hands these days really.

Villian is laggy and decent, 32/27. Opens in mp 24%, He cbets flop 64%, turn 42% and river 86%. Stats over 1.6k hands. Any thoughts on turn and river.

Poker Stars No-Limit Hold'em, $10.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP ($1000)
                                                                                  Hero (CO) ($1040)
                                                                                  Button ($1000)
                                                                                  SB ($932.50)
                                                                                  BB ($1137)
                                                                                  UTG ($4205.08)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 6, 6
                                                                                  1 fold, MP bets $30, Hero calls $30, 3 folds

Flop: ($75) 4, Q, 3 (2 players)
                                                                                  MP bets $50, Hero calls $50

Turn: ($175) 7 (2 players)
                                                                                  MP bets $120, Hero calls $120

River: ($415) 2 (2 players)
                                                                                  MP bets $320, Hero ?,
                                                                                  "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Looks fine up to the river decision.
                                                                                    What hands call us if we shove?

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                                                                                      Looks fine up to the river decision.
                                                                                      What hands call us if we shove?
                                                                                      Yeh, i think his bet calling range is very narrow on the river , and its exactly how we play sets and 56 vs him.

Comment

I would only call turn if I was planning on check/shoving river. Otherwise just drop it.

Comment

Ya I don't think turn is profitable to call unless you turn it into a bluff on blank rivers when he bets. I shoved and he tank folded the river.

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
                                                                                            Ya I don't think turn is profitable to call unless you turn it into a bluff on blank rivers when he bets. I shoved and he tank folded the river.
                                                                                            Any reads on opponents bet sizing on the river?

His 3/4 pot bet seems to suggest he's polarised between between air and value hands and it's kinda hard to see this villain bet/folding a Q here considering he's put so much of his stack in by this river.

Although if he's decent as you say, he may read your line as being comprised of only sets and straights which, vs his one pair value range on the river, he obviously cant beat and hence he kinda has to bet/fold that range. Love your river shove if you think villain is on this level.

Comment

Nah no reads on his sizing, ya I think he definitely will realise that this is a spot I'm never really bluffing and will fold his one pair value hands. Should have put this up as a reverso hand actually with me with 33 in his spot and see how many people call the river shove.

Comment

NP I love it

Comment

I played a funny hand in a home game recently. Villain is a professional poker player, not a great hold em player. He lost a big pot to me recently, don't know if he is steaming or not.

I have 300 and he covers. Blinds are 10c 20c

I have 9h 7h

I raise to 1 and get 5 callers.

The flop is 5h 6s Kh, I have a flush draw and a gutshot

Checked to me and I bet 5, villain calls, everyone else folds.

Turn is a total blank. I can't recall what it was, but it didn't complete any draws and it was lower than a K. I think it may have been a ten.

He checks and I bet 10. He makes it 20 and I call.

River is the best card in the deck, and black 8. So I have the nuts, 56789

He checks to me. At this stage I'm really confused, I don't know what his min raise on the turn meant (I guessed strength, but had never seen it before, possibly setting up a river bluff but his check on the river means that couldn't be true). When he checked the river I thought he must have a pretty terrible hand, either an aborted bluff or some type of weird play to try and get to a showdown.

I couldn't decide how much to bet on the river so plumped for a big bet, 150. (Could have bet small as well). Villain thinks for a little while then calls. Doesn't seem that perturbed by my hand and just mucks his cards. I still have no idea what just flat calls the river. In my mind I thought there was almost no chance he was calling me. If he had a set I don't see why he would go into check call mode on the river, and his play is kind of crazy with a king. Also the speed at which he called made me think he didn't have a one pair hand, surely one pair thinks for a good while before calling such a massive bet. KT maybe I suppose. Any guesses? (I never found out unfortunately)

Comment

Move up levels, people don't respect your raises.

Comment

I couldn't decide how much to bet on the river so plumped for a big bet, 150. (Could have bet small as well). Villain thinks for a little while then calls. Doesn't seem that perturbed by my hand and just mucks his cards. I still have no idea what just flat calls the river. In my mind I thought there was almost no chance he was calling me. If he had a set I don't see why he would go into check call mode on the river, and his play is kind of crazy with a king. Also the speed at which he called made me think he didn't have a one pair hand, surely one pair thinks for a good while before calling such a massive bet. KT maybe I suppose. Any guesses? (I never found out unfortunately)
                                                                                                      When you bomb the river for nearly 3x pot, it looks like you have a straight or nothing, so I reeeeeally wouldnt expect a river raise. Looks like he turned 2 pair prob.

Comment

Yeah turn def looks like a fold unless you're planning a river raise. He's got a low turn cb and on this particular turn there's almost no draws (plus we're blocking some).

River shove looks ok. Probably +EV with no significant history.

Comment

The more I think about Line Us' hand, the more I like the play versus this opponent.

Comment

Was playin a live tourney last night and found myself not knowing what to do in a few squeeze spots. For example 300/600 no ante and I've 12k. How often should I be shipping the likes of K9s from the bb over a HJ 2.4x raise from a pretty active player and a call from a straightforward player, both of whom have me covered.

Also, at FT chip leader sitting with 100k at 400/800 (same as opener above) makes it 1800 in UTG+2, I'm next to act 9 handed with 16k and 99....

Comment

Hand 1 depends on the opener's range and your image, looks like a perfect squeeze spot with possible dead money from the caller, a wide hijack opener and if you have a tightish image.

Hand 2 is a shove unless the CL is a nit.

Comment

Was playin a live tourney last night and found myself not knowing what to do in a few squeeze spots. For example 300/600 no ante and I've 12k. How often should I be shipping the likes of K9s from the bb over a HJ 2.4x raise from a pretty active player and a call from a straightforward player, both of whom have me covered.

Also, at FT chip leader sitting with 100k at 400/800 (same as opener above) makes it 1800 in UTG+2, I'm next to act 9 handed with 16k and 99....
                                                                                                                How often is pretty hard to say. I personally make my decision based on how they will look at the shove from me.

Second hand is awkward. I suppose its a shhove although i dont love it.
                                                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Quick cash hand just for the sake of it.

100 bb deep I open As8d otb (2.5x) and get 3bet (10x) by the bb who's playing 32/30 with 12% 3bet. I don't know much about him but I'd say he has big leaks and has no business playing that loose.
                                                                                                                  I make it 24x like a boss and he calls. Pretty sure he's the type to flat his 'not delighted getting it in range' even OOP and he's more weighted to this than AA or KK.
                                                                                                                  Flop comes down Ad 5d 2d. Pretty sure I have the best hand here is I don't see and Axo in his 4b flatting range.
                                                                                                                  So there's ~50x in the pot and 75x behind, and I'm caught between b/c 10x to induce a spazz and overbet shipping. Which do you prefer?

Comment

b/c 10x to induce a spazz and overbet shipping. Which do you prefer?
                                                                                                                    I prob fold to this preflop sizing the first time, if you've seen it before though yeah 4b/f is fine.

OTF I just b/c like 17-20. The range we want him to spazz with is PPs/broadway-FDs but shoving gives even incompetent players a decent chance to fold most of that.

Comment

People seem to be flatting 4bets alot more often these days, I usually bet 1/3rd pot on flop here with my whole range, leaves a nice turn bet and plenty of room for him to shove. Wouldn't shove ever.

edit: 21 or 22bbs is fine for a 4bet too 100bbs deep, no point in wasting the extra 2.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Line Us; 21-06-12, 14:10.

Comment

Whats the general concencus here...........

Live game.

75/150 level in the BB playing 7k (Ave 11k).

Holding 1010 with 5 limpers (no major reads as have just started 3rd level)

Hero?

Comment

make it 825?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X