• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.5k into a 4.6k pot?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
      6.5k into a 4.6k pot?
      Being a live game considering player is bad we can get all his stack if he has a flush draw or bad ace or pair flush draw combo stuff he may not call on the river played 6 weeks solid live and some of the play is horrific

Comment

I overshove too. He will probably level himself into with any ace as its a fairly draw heavy board.

Comment

@ sligboi

Ejacushove

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
            I cbet 1300>>>2000 (Thoughts on sizing?)
            Its terrible!

Anytime you make a bet think about what the outcome is going to be on the next street if the player calls/raises. In this case the stacks are shallow so you don't have to worry about him raising as you will be pushing over his raise, and obv if he folds you don't need to consider what to do.

If you bet closer to 2k you can shove the turn for a pot sized bet, and if you bet less than half the pot you can bet the turn smallish and then shove the river (or check).

Another line would be to check shove the flop

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
              Its terrible!

Anytime you make a bet think about what the outcome is going to be on the next street if the player calls/raises. In this case the stacks are shallow so you don't have to worry about him raising as you will be pushing over his raise, and obv if he folds you don't need to consider what to do.

If you bet closer to 2k you can shove the turn for a pot sized bet, and if you bet less than half the pot you can bet the turn smallish and then shove the river (or check).

Another line would be to check shove the flop
              The others in the hand all have me well covered. I knew he was the smallest eff stack but I don't want to be seen checking out his stack or asking for a count (his hand positions meant I couldn't get a proper count by just looking).

I'm not arguing your point, just explaining my reasons for not setting up the spr correctly although looking back I have a fair idea of his count so should have been able to get a better ratio set up.
              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Also playing in a game where you are likely to get several callers its worth raising as high as 750 preflop with your premiums.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                  Looking for a new site so wondering where the cool kids(fish) are playing now? Havent played any poker post black friday so wondering how things have changed.
                  Maybe give 888 a spin.

The new software that allows players to use webcam is bound to bring a few droolers in.

The software is also alot better and cleaner from the Pacific Poker days.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                    Also playing in a game where you are likely to get several callers its worth raising as high as 750 preflop with your premiums.
                    Oscar,
                    If you're doing that with your premiums, must you not do that as well with your other raising hands? Otherwise, surely a player becomes too predictable?

Connie

Comment

Down 27 buyins at the $10 super turbos over the last 100 games.
                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Just a quick one. €2k gtd on Irish Eyes, 17/18 left and 16 paid. These are €10 rebuys with 8 min blinds and get pretty crapshooty

I'm chip leader on 58k with blinds 2k/4k

I'm in the SB and BB has 21k and UTG has 19k. If it's folded to me on the SB and then folded to me on the button the following hand, are we shoving absolutely ATC both times? The bubble pays €88 which is a sweet bubble. I'm thinking it's 100% the correct move

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                          Oscar,
                          If you're doing that with your premiums, must you not do that as well with your other raising hands? Otherwise, surely a player becomes too predictable?

Connie
                          The vast majority of players just wont notice, they'll play their own cards first and foremost.

I doubt you'll play enough hands with enough other regs for them to notice and start 3betting your normal 2.5-3x raises at a high enough rate in MTTs. If you're at a table where you get 4 players calling your raises most regs will leave each other alone to pick off the fish anyway, if they 3 bet you chances are they have a big hand or they'd have been calling to keep a fish in.

Obviously at a nitty table Im going to be keeping my raises to a normal size but going slightly bigger with a wide range when there's a fish in the blinds.
                          Last edited by bohsman; 30-06-11, 23:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                            Just a quick one. €2k gtd on Irish Eyes, 17/18 left and 16 paid. These are €10 rebuys with 8 min blinds and get pretty crapshooty

I'm chip leader on 58k with blinds 2k/4k

I'm in the SB and BB has 21k and UTG has 19k. If it's folded to me on the SB and then folded to me on the button the following hand, are we shoving absolutely ATC both times? The bubble pays €88 which is a sweet bubble. I'm thinking it's 100% the correct move
                            Absolutely, sb is a push bubble or no bubble, button is probably a bit closer if there's no bubble but Im pushing a massive range.

Comment

Ive a quick one im disagreeing with someone over.

6 max

bb is playing 22/20 over 135 hands, 3bet 14%, steal 35% so hes active enough

hero has 22 in the sb, there is a poster oop but hero thinks its a limp so completes the 22, bb checks.

flop 345dd
                              hero checks, bb bets 2/3rds pot, poster folds, hero calls
                              turn 2c
                              hero checks, bb bets 2/3rds pot, hero calls
                              river 3s
                              hero checks, bb bets 9 times the pot, almost 150bbs, hero has him covered

???
                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Really wierd one. Any chance of a misclick?

Comment

Hmm didnt even think of that, guess its possible.
                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                    Hmm didnt even think of that, guess its possible.
                                    Misclicks often come into my head when Im in huge overbet spots.

Anyway, assuming its not a misclick, Its a clear fold in my eyes.

Comment

Played a few tournaments for the first time in a while last night. Got in a few shove spots where I wasn't sure about.

Villian was playing 22/20 over 100 hands and has a 80% attempted to steal in that sample. Sb was fairly tight, playing 15/14 over the same sample. Is this shove correct?

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, 22 Tournament, 750/1500 Blinds 150 Ante (8 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

UTG+1 (t105122)
                                      Button (t18713)
                                      UTG (t19330)
                                      CO (t38461)
                                      SB (t76771)
                                      MP2 (t57396)
                                      MP1 (t47090)
                                      Hero (BB) (t44560)

Hero's M: 12.92

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5, 5
                                      3 folds, MP2 bets t4000, 2 folds, SB calls t3250, Hero raises to t44410 (All-In)

Comment

I think your steal % is slightly irrelevant there because Steal is only calculated from CO/Btn/SB as far as i know. 100 is a tiny sample so his fold to 3bet/blind squeeze stats might be better but might not give us much info. I'm happy to ship in your spot. You'll fold out a lot of hands you're racing against and maybe a couple of better hands too

Comment

you can call pre.

SB being there makes it worth it imo.

I hate the shove.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                            you can call pre.

SB being there makes it worth it imo.

I hate the shove.
                                            So calling>folding>shipping for you?

It was between calling and shipping for me fwiw.

Comment

6 max

hero has 22 in the sb, there is a poster oop but hero thinks its a limp so completes the 22, bb checks.

flop 345dd
                                              turn 2c
                                              river 3s

???

Shano says its a clear fold. Im not too well up on exactly what these stats mean, but Im thinking its a clear call

Anyone else got opinions? If Bb has 3-4, 3-5, 4-5, 44 55 or 33, do we thinks he keeps betting big enough on the turn when the 2 fell. If sb has an ace or 6, bb is in trouble on the turn. So my instinct is to put him on the 6, or even 67. Is this cash or tourney?

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                So calling>folding>shipping for you?

It was between calling and shipping for me fwiw.
                                                yup, that's how I see it. Could be wrong, but think it's not a great spot to get your chips in, and don't mind a fold to be nitty, or a call to be gambly.

Comment

6 max

flop 345dd
                                                  turn 2c
                                                  river 3s

???
                                                  Villian could easily be looking for max value with 67 here, having failed to adjust with the board pairing.
                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                    Villian could easily be looking for max value with 67 here, having failed to adjust with the board pairing.
                                                    If a normal TAG player bets 9 times the pot its because they usually have the best possible hand.

We have the worst possible house, any combination of houses are in both the players range since it was limped preflop.

I'd fold, but there is definitely a chance he is overvalueing a straight. However given the pot odds I think its a reluctant fold.

If you knew the player was decent it would be an easy fold.

Comment

I folded quick enough and didnt think too much more about it until a friend said he'd call which i thought was pretty mental.

Theres a chance hes jamming a 6 trying to get me to level myself into calling with an Ace i guess but its a small chance when he seems competent so far.

I think he has a biggger boat here almost always and as HJ says with the pot odds so bad we have to be right here almost every time to make it a profitable call.

Comment

I'd at least think about calling.

Not sure that he bets the turn with 2 pair or a set.

Then i'd prob fold but i don't think its a snap fold.

Comment

I think he has a biggger boat here almost always and as HJ says with the pot odds so bad we have to be right here almost every time to make it a profitable call.
                                                          You never need to win a bet more than 50% of the time to make a profit

Comment

You never need to win a bet more than 50% of the time to make a profit
                                                            I was exaggerating, still have to be right a ton.

Comment

If you knew the player was decent it would be an easy fold.
                                                              Agree with this. I did qualify my statement...
                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I dont think i played this wrong just want double check

6 left i am 2nd in chips.

sb chipleaders raises to 7.7k blinds are 1.5-3k i call with A10 in bb playing 108k.

Flop 7 4 10 he bets 8880 i call

turn 10 he bets 13k

river J he bets 27k i shove.

Actually im 95% sure its just a sick cooler with stacks the way they were but will just leave it posted anyway since i wrote it.

€170 for 6th €850 for 1st.
                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Looks fine. J isn't a great card, but hindsight is 20 20

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post

sb chipleaders raises to 7.7k blinds are 1.5-3k i call with A10 in bb playing 108k.

turn 10 he bets 13k

Actually im 95% sure its just a sick cooler with stacks the way they were but will just leave it posted anyway since i wrote it.

What are the sizes of the other shorter stacks? I mean if they are all very short (like sub 20k or so) then it might be worth just calling the river due to ICM reasons. But yeah, looks fine to me.

Comment

Anyone around this evening for a sweat? Will fire up the skype group when I got on anyway, but I kinda need to spin some money up from my (beyond close to completely) busto account.

Could do with another pair of eyes on my screen with me, as I feel that I could attribute maybe 60-70% of my bad play to indiscipline, and with someone else watching, I wont make retardo calls and plays too often.

Probably get online around 9

Comment

Here's a stupid question, turbo sng on Stars. Just lost a big hand previously and folded to me on button. Top 4 paid with 5 left, is AJ on button always a shove (just over 1.5 bigs) or should the MP player with less chips than me be taken into consideration and a fold considered to creep into the money?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 7 Tournament, 600/1200 Blinds 75 Ante (5 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com
                                                                        UTG (t10284)
                                                                        MP (t1506)
                                                                        Hero (Button) (t1828)
                                                                        SB (t5915)
                                                                        BB (t7467)
                                                                        Hero's M: 0.84
                                                                        Preflop: Hero is Button with A, J
                                                                        2 folds
                                                                        Total pot: t1575

Comment

I'm sure there's a mathematical way of working it out, Ste. But a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                            Here's a stupid question, turbo sng on Stars. Just lost a big hand previously and folded to me on button. Top 4 paid with 5 left, is AJ on button always a shove (just over 1.5 bigs) or should the MP player with less chips than me be taken into consideration and a fold considered to creep into the money?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 7 Tournament, 600/1200 Blinds 75 Ante (5 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com
                                                                            UTG (t10284)
                                                                            MP (t1506)
                                                                            Hero (Button) (t1828)
                                                                            SB (t5915)
                                                                            BB (t7467)
                                                                            2 folds
                                                                            Is that the 18 player turbo, so 4th pays $11.61? I don't think i'm ever playing an 18man to sneak into 4th place. You might even get protection from the SB/BB. The days where it's called and checked down to bust you seem to be long gone. I'm happy to get it in. If UTG was the short player, i might consider a fold a little longer, but i'm still sticking it in

Comment

Seems like it should be a fold.
                                                                              Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                Is that the 18 player turbo, so 4th pays $11.61? I don't think i'm ever playing an 18man to sneak into 4th place. You might even get protection from the SB/BB. The days where it's called and checked down to bust you seem to be long gone. I'm happy to get it in. If UTG was the short player, i might consider a fold a little longer, but i'm still sticking it in
                                                                                Yeah its that game. Sneak in was a bad phrase, the cash doesn't really matter to me in this instance but was just wondering if there was a correct strategy given the other shortie on the bubble in this particular instance as he has to go all in within next 2 hands anyway.

Comment

Yeah its that game. Sneak in was a bad phrase, the cash doesn't really matter to me in this instance but was just wondering if there was a correct strategy given the other shortie on the bubble in this particular instance as he has to go all in within next 2 hands anyway.
                                                                                  Ah yeah, i knew you didn't literally mean sneak in, more like "lock up a profit"

3rd place is ~$23 so if we double up +sum, shorty is still allin over the next 2 hands and we've now a half chance at 3rd place (with some small FE against nits) I think i'd rather a shot at a minimum of a 220% profit than hope shorty busts out and then be forced to shove ATC with a 50% profit locked up

Comment

UTG (t10284)
                                                                                    MP (t1506)
                                                                                    Hero (Button) (t1828)
                                                                                    SB (t5915)
                                                                                    BB (t7467)
                                                                                    2 folds
                                                                                    This is definitely an ICM fold with MP about to get stacked in the blinds. Doubling wont even move you up a place unless SB gets it in, so the benefits are minimal, and AJ isn't a particularly resilient hand.

Also, how on earth do you get that short!? :P
                                                                                    "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post

turn 10 he bets 13k

This is a super marginal shove with ICM considerations. The only reason I would elect to shove here is the 3:1 pot odds we offer villain, which may get us paid off by big-PP's/Jx/Tx if villain feels pot committed. I'm still not certain that will make up for the times we get shown the blade.

We can still move up the pay ladder fairly easily with our remaining 50k stack if we call and are behind, whereas we take chip lead and control of the table if we're ahead anyway, and have villain on our right and crippled, +ev imo.

Comment

Couple of 3 bet hands here.

Hand 1:
                                                                                        Villain is 33/27/41% agg Freq. Steal is 56% and 65% in SB. over 51 hands.

IPoker Network $20.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1370102
                                                                                        DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $11.35
                                                                                        SB: $20.10
                                                                                        Hero (BB): $42.27
                                                                                        UTG: $17.96
                                                                                        CO: $6.80

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero is BB with A 6
                                                                                        3 folds, SB raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $1.80, SB calls $1.20

Flop: ($3.60) Q T Q (2 players)
                                                                                        SB checks, Hero bets $2.40, SB calls $2.40

Turn: ($8.40) A (2 players)
                                                                                        SB bets $4.00, Hero calls $4

River: ($16.40) 4 (2 players)
                                                                                        SB bets $11.90, Hero??

Hand 2:
                                                                                        Villain is 48/33/38% Att. to steal 64%, 100% OTB. Not sure if I should be betting the turn, and if I do is it a check/fold OTR? Just on non diamond rivers?

IPoker Network $20.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1370108
                                                                                        DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $5.11
                                                                                        Hero (BB): $20.70
                                                                                        UTG: $20.00
                                                                                        MP: $19.64
                                                                                        CO: $22.43
                                                                                        BTN: $19.64

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero is BB with 3 A
                                                                                        3 folds, BTN raises to $0.40, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.60, BTN calls $1.20

Flop: ($3.30) 4 A K (2 players)
                                                                                        Hero bets $2.20, BTN calls $2.20

Turn: ($7.70) K (2 players)
                                                                                        Hero checks, BTN bets $4.20, Hero calls $4.20

River: ($16.10) 5 (2 players)
                                                                                        Hero checks, BTN bets $11.64, Hero

Comment

fold the river in 1

fold the turn in 2

Comment

FWIW I much prefer flatting a suited ace preflop.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                              FWIW I much prefer flatting a suited ace preflop.

Actually something similar I was going to ask. I've looked through HEM and noticed I lose a lot of money when I falt raises i the blinds with a raiser and raiser+caller so was wondering what range people flat out of the blinds in these spots. I could have called in hand 1 with position but not sure I like calling in hand 2 OOP.

Comment

I flat CO and Button opens with a wide range - suited aces, suited connectors, small pocket pairs, suited broadways, AJo, KQo etc. I use a much tighter range if they open from MP or UTG. But if there's a caller of an EP open I'll overcall with the same wide range. I'm a pretty loose player, so YMMV.

Comment

I wouldn't 3bet either of these hands preflop. They have too much value HU and played passively we can underrep the strength of a flopped TP on later streets. It's often said, but by 3betting you're essentially turning your hand (which is very possibly the best hand) into a bluff, because you're going to have no play but to fold if villain 4bets.

As played, I fold both on the river.

Comment

few hands:

Villian was playing 27/20 over 80 hands. Has 3bet twice before, both times from the blinds.

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($25.78)
                                                                                                    BB ($47)
                                                                                                    MP ($52.60)
                                                                                                    SB ($82.47)
                                                                                                    Hero (Button) ($50)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K, Q
                                                                                                    2 folds, Hero bets $1.25, SB raises $3.75, 1 fold, Hero calls $2.75

Flop: ($8.50) Q, 3, 10 (2 players)
                                                                                                    SB bets $5, Hero calls $5

Turn: ($18.50) 10 (2 players)
                                                                                                    SB checks, Hero bets $11.50, SB raises to $73.47 (All-In), Hero ?

Do you always bet the turn when checked to here? What range of hands do you put Villian on?

Villian is pretty much an unknown. 18/18 over 20 hands or so.

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($97.50)
                                                                                                    Button ($50)
                                                                                                    UTG ($73.87)
                                                                                                    Hero (BB) ($54.77)
                                                                                                    MP ($53.57)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, J
                                                                                                    2 folds, Button bets $1.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $1

Flop: ($3.25) 9, 6, 10 (2 players)
                                                                                                    Hero checks, Button checks

Turn: ($3.25) Q (2 players)
                                                                                                    Hero bets $2, Button raises $7, Hero calls $5

River: ($17.25) 3 (2 players)
                                                                                                    Hero checks, Button bets $9.90, Hero?

Is this ever a call? It just doesnt seem like a line many people would take with a bluff.

Again against pretty much an unknown. Villian was 33/0 over 26 hands. Had open limped before but hasnt gone to showdown.

MP ($50)
                                                                                                    UTG ($50)
                                                                                                    BB ($50)
                                                                                                    Hero (SB) ($57.01)
                                                                                                    Button ($53.74)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, J
                                                                                                    2 folds, Button calls $0.50, Hero bets $2.25, 1 fold, Button raises $4, Hero calls $2

Flop: ($9.50) 9, 2, 3 (2 players)
                                                                                                    Hero checks, Button raises to $49.24 (All-In), Hero?

Pretty much always beat here right?

Villian has been aggro and loose so far playing 45/30 over 70 hands. Has limped twice from the sb already and this is my first time raising. Have a note on him where he half pot twice with air on a axxx board sb vs bu and gave up on river.

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (3 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($55.08)
                                                                                                    SB ($42.73)
                                                                                                    Hero (BB) ($62.31)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 10, J
                                                                                                    1 fold, SB calls $0.25, Hero bets $1, SB calls $1

Flop: ($3) 6, 4, 10 (2 players)
                                                                                                    SB bets $2.85, Hero calls $2.85

Turn: ($8.70) 5 (2 players)
                                                                                                    SB bets $8.27, Hero calls $8.27

River: ($25.24) 4 (2 players)
                                                                                                    SB bets $23.98, [color=#666666][i]Hero ?

Comment

Hand 1 Don't bet turn. I'd fold now
                                                                                                      Hand 2 reluctant fold. Id bet the turn normally
                                                                                                      Hand 3 Fold he has aces. Preflop minreraise and overbet shove is usually aces in my experience.
                                                                                                      Hand 4 Close but I'd fold. You don't beat much. He can be valuetowning you with a better ten. I'd probably call on an offsuit river card. You might of just counterfeited something like 56 though

Comment

1. I think turn is a check and I don't hesitate to fold to the CRAI

2. Make it $2.50. I guess he can have KJ, some spazzy 78 hands and a few turned FD. The fact that you're getting 3/1 and probably about 1/4 of his combos are FD makes it close. Sizing tips it in favour of a fold for me though.

3. Folding seems standard.

4. Prolly fold as well. Hits a limpy range pretty hard.

Comment

Thoughts on this one guys? I wasn't sure whether to follow through on river or just give up. Any comments otherwise?

Villian's playing 41/21/3.3 after 145 hands. He has been weirdly raising 38% in EP and 41% in MP, and limp/calling a lot too. I've 3bet him several times since I realised this and he's folded 50% of the time. I decided to call light here and make my move on the flop to mix things up. The flop and turn obliged with a good spot for it:

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
                                                                                                          NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
                                                                                                          SB ($52.22)
                                                                                                          BB ($50.75)
                                                                                                          UTG ($50)
                                                                                                          UTG+1 ($53.59)
                                                                                                          CO ($52.73)
                                                                                                          Hero ($110)

Dealt to Hero 3:spade: Q:spade:

UTG raises to $1, fold, fold, Hero calls $1, fold, fold

FLOP ($2.75) 6:club: J:spade: J:club:

UTG bets $2.62, Hero raises to $6, UTG calls $3.38

TURN ($14.75) 6:club: J:spade: J:club: 5:spade:

UTG checks, Hero bets $7, UTG calls $7

RIVER ($28.75) 6:club: J:spade: J:club: 5:spade: A:club:

UTG checks, Hero ???

Comment

No idea what you're doing in the hand really. It's just FPS. Don't bluff the fish is poker101. If you do insist on bluffing here, min-raising the flop and betting < 1/2 pot on the turn isn't going to get the job done.
                                                                                                            River is weird since I'd never get there in this spot. Given that he could have a FD himself and he's not folding a Jack either way, you should probably just give up.

Comment

Yeah, I never get myself in these spots. Really ugly hand. Hate the call pre and i'm very rarely pure bluffing fish post flop. I play very abc against them unless their bet sizing tells me they have nothing. You make your money by value betting them, not trying to take them off hands.

Comment

Yeah I think I got a little too creative. I checked behind FWIW.

Oh and FPS means first person shooter to me.

Comment

Aha! He had TT btw and would probably have folded. I don't think he was that much of a fish tbh. His postflop play wasn't bad at all, he just had weird preflop stats.

Comment

thoughts on this line here. Villain is only at the table for 5 or so hands but has already seen me overbet with the nuts (quads)

fwiw - he tank called the turn

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 30/60 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP3 (t2860)
                                                                                                                    CO (t3325)
                                                                                                                    Hero (Button) (t11788)
                                                                                                                    SB (t3755)
                                                                                                                    BB (t2970)
                                                                                                                    UTG (t2575)
                                                                                                                    UTG+1 (t1895)
                                                                                                                    MP1 (t3360)
                                                                                                                    MP2 (t5540)

Hero's M: 130.98

Preflop: Hero is Button with 10, 10
                                                                                                                    1 fold, UTG+1 bets t180, 2 folds, MP3 calls t180, CO calls t180, Hero calls t180, 1 fold, BB calls t120

Flop: (t930) 3, Q, A (5 players)
                                                                                                                    BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero checks

Turn: (t930) 4 (5 players)
                                                                                                                    BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero bets t420, BB calls t420, 3 folds

River: (t1770) K (2 players)
                                                                                                                    BB checks, Hero bets t2700

Comment

Your line doesn't sense really. On the turn is your bet for value or a semi bluff? On the river you're overbet is strange. I don't think villain ever has an Ace, if he has a queen he is probably never calling a normal sized bet anyway so no need to overbet. When you overbet hands you either have the nuts or air, the problem is this spot is I just can't see how you ever get the river with a King high flush when you look at the previous action.

Comment

turn is a semi bluff - I obv fold out better sometimes

River is interesting - I think he calls normal bets with all Aces. He seemed weak tank calling the turn and insta checking the river. He def has a better hand than me 100% of the time but I dont think he can call a shove that sets him in with any one pair hand.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X