X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mbn LineUs, jaysus!

Comment

So I was up 980 euro for the month and was keen to ship the 1k milestone for the month, so I loaded up a few tables, got to 998 euro, then the poker gods in their infinite compassion decided to ship me the ol' 17 buyin downswing....AGH!
      Its amazing how easy it can happen when you're on the wrong side of a few aipfs and take a few beats!

Attached Files

Comment

That would be about the worst downswing i would have had at 50nl. Its honestly impossible for even the smallest c bet to work when your running like that. Ive had the most beautiful of months really worst downswing was about 400 but i recovered very quick and most of my sessions were steady wins or losses.
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

That is pretty sick Zuutroy. Its really tough to play through shit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
            That is pretty sick Zuutroy. Its really tough to play through shit like that.
            Yeah I'm really happy with my patience and tilt control through it tbh. I haven't spewed at all and maintained my usual stats. Just card dead, bluffing the nuts and boards running out terrible. Been stacked 11 times vs only winning 2 stacks. Next biggest amount won is 50bb...pretty sick of 7k hands! My showdown stats are 25/43 where they're normally 28/53.
            I've even given a few quid to tipp86!

This was a rough spot from earlier. Straightforward TAG stats...Raise/call flop?...call/fold/ship turn?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
            NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
            SB ($64.76)
            BB ($71.03)
            UTG ($53.45)
            Hero ($50)
            BTN ($52.75)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $1.75, BTN calls $1.75, SB calls $1.50, BB calls $1.25

FLOP ($7) T:heart: 9:club: J:diamond:

SB checks, BB bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50, BTN calls $4.50, SB folds

TURN ($20.50) T:heart: 9:club: J:diamond: 2:club:

BB bets $12...

Comment

Given betsizing and our blockers to the nuts, I'm peeling one off there. He could have some weak top pairs, some TP+Straight draw hands and some weak two pair hands he is betting like this that we're not doing all that bad against. He almost never has a set and given our hand rarely has a made straight bar the dummy end of it which again we're live against (Albeit barely). Getting ~3/1 I'm peeling. River is an it depends. I don't like shoving the turn, if you considered that, I prefer calling.
              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Jesus zuutroy i hope your not one of the many regs i abuse on chat i cant help myself usually its just to entertain myself or they needle me into it. If i did accept my apologies ha.

I dont really like playing under the name im playing on at the moment but this account has been set up years ago.

Have we many hand together?
                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                  Jesus zuutroy i hope your not one of the many regs i abuse on chat i cant help myself usually its just to entertain myself or they needle me into it. If i did accept my apologies ha.

I dont really like playing under the name im playing on at the moment but this account has been set up years ago.

Have we many hand together?
                  I have chat off I think. I 9-10 table so I barely even notice sn's, only realised it when reviewing hands. Only have one reasonable size pot where I 3b you with KQs and cbet a fd board, then bet the K turn which brought in the flush and you shoved and I folded.

Comment

Folks need some help with Holdem manager. Been playing a wee bit recently and trying to get HM going again to look at stats. I want to set up a filter to see my bb/100 when i:

1. 3bet in position
                    2. 3bet out of position but not the blinds
                    3. 3bet from the blinds
                    4. Any 4bet

Cheers!
                    Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

@ Ian. click the drop down and on filters and select edit. All the stuff you want will be in main filters, filter by actions and more filters. For example for 3bet from the blinds check the boxes for small blind and big blinds on the main filter page. Then go to the more filters tab and select did 3bet = true , add this filter and then save and close.
                      The other ones can probably be done in a similar way if you mess around with it a bit

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                        I have chat off I think. I 9-10 table so I barely even notice sn's, only realised it when reviewing hands. Only have one reasonable size pot where I 3b you with KQs and cbet a fd board, then bet the K turn which brought in the flush and you shoved and I folded.
                        Weird depends what i thought about you. I could really have anything from air to the nuts depending on whatever history we had.

Just had a quick search the only hand thats seems like that one i had air but im not 100% sure that i have the correct hand if you were in the sb then i probably have.

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (CO) ($140.24)
                        Button ($22.27)
                        SB ($83.11)
                        BB ($50)
                        UTG ($50)
                        MP ($74.07)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 7, 7
                        2 folds, Hero bets $1.50, 1 fold, SB raises $5.25, 1 fold, Hero calls $4

Flop: ($11.50) 10, 6, 3 (2 players)
                        SB bets $6, Hero calls $6

Turn: ($23.50) K (2 players)
                        SB bets $12.50, Hero raises $28.50, 1 fold

Total pot: $48.50

Results:
                        Hero had 7, 7.
                        Outcome: Hero won $62.08
                        Last edited by tipp86; 30-12-10, 18:03.
                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Dont like that at all. Have the 7c at least

Comment

Thats the one alright. Not sure what stats you had me at or whatever but I don't hate it 160bb deep. I can't really continue with too many combos especially when the stats I have on you are so tight.

Comment

but I don't hate it 160bb deep.
                              I hate any amount of BBs deep.

Comment

I understand how the 7c would be a lot better here.

Ok first of all im not calling here pre all the time the fact we are a little deeper than 100bbs probably encourages my call.

Im not going to post his stats but its fair to say he had shown an aggressive streak over the sample that i had although his 3 bet was not exactly very high.

Again im not sure what my stats were at the table but it could have been pretty nitty.

I just think that it was going to be very tough for him to call my turn raise under the circumstances. A hell of a lot of regs at 50nl are well able to fire 2 barrels with pretty much any 2 cards.

Its amazing how often second and third pair will be good come the river at this level. the vast majority of regs are not capable of barreling 3 streets with nothing most just give up on river.

What hands can he call or raise with? AK & KQ with a club, sets and i guess a couple of combinations of hands that include Ac. I just think that raising semi bluff hands is horrible against the stats i may have been playing.

So basically there is such a tiny range that he can call or raise with i felt it was ok.

Im shoving most rivers aswell.

Maybe my logic is horrible im not sure but that is my thought process anyway.
                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Thats sick line us! Fair play.

Does anyone have any idea of HU PLO and NLHE standard devs in big blinds per 100 in a very aggro game? I think HU NLHE might be around the 130bb/100 mark but amn't sure. Haven't really played enough HU to have a sample on it, and have never played HU PLO. Would a 200bb/100 estimate be out of place in a very aggro game of HUPLO? Would be much obliged if someone had an estimate based on a sample.

For a good estimate, I'll tell the reason!
                                  Last edited by TommyGunne; 30-12-10, 23:23.
                                  Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Weird depends what i thought about you. I could really have anything from air to the nuts depending on whatever history we had.

Just had a quick search the only hand thats seems like that one i had air but im not 100% sure that i have the correct hand if you were in the sb then i probably have.

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (CO) ($140.24)
                                    Button ($22.27)
                                    SB ($83.11)
                                    BB ($50)
                                    UTG ($50)
                                    MP ($74.07)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 7, 7
                                    2 folds, Hero bets $1.50, 1 fold, SB raises $5.25, 1 fold, Hero calls $4

Flop: ($11.50) 10, 6, 3 (2 players)
                                    SB bets $6, Hero calls $6

Turn: ($23.50) K (2 players)
                                    SB bets $12.50, Hero raises $28.50, 1 fold

Total pot: $48.50

Results:
                                    Hero had 7, 7.
                                    Outcome: Hero won $62.08
                                    Thats the one alright. Not sure what stats you had me at or whatever but I don't hate it 160bb deep. I can't really continue with too many combos especially when the stats I have on you are so tight.
                                    I think we should sticky this on how not to play >100bbs deep!!!

Wish results had not been posted, but on Zuutroys side first, 3bet is bad but not terrible, he will call you lighter than usual here as we are deep if he is anyway capable(which i presume tipp is). Flop cbet is ok again but not standard without back door flush draw, turn cbet is absolutely standard once you get there but I cant see how you bet fold here, villiian reps nothing when he raises, great spot to flat and let villian barrell it off, a tight villian has very few flush draws after pre and flop action and definitly doesn't raise them on the turn.

As for Tipp, pre is fine obv but flop is a fold vs anyone who's not a fish or redic aggro as you get barrelled off the best hand too often to continue, turn is a snap fold, raising is very bad, you rep absolutely nothing, and also dont need to rep anything here.

Don't mean to be harsh but the hand is played a bit badly on both sides, glad ye posted it, even though it seemed like a standard hand.
                                    "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
                                      I think we should sticky this on how not to play >100bbs deep!!!

Wish results had not been posted, but on Zuutroys side first, 3bet is bad but not terrible, he will call you lighter than usual here as we are deep if he is anyway capable(which i presume tipp is). Flop cbet is ok again but not standard without back door flush draw, turn cbet is absolutely standard once you get there but I cant see how you bet fold here, villiian reps nothing when he raises, great spot to flat and let villian barrell it off, a tight villian has very few flush draws after pre and flop action and definitly doesn't raise them on the turn.

As for Tipp, pre is fine obv but flop is a fold vs anyone who's not a fish or redic aggro as you get barrelled off the best hand too often to continue, turn is a snap fold, raising is very bad, you rep absolutely nothing, and also dont need to rep anything here.

Don't mean to be harsh but the hand is played a bit badly on both sides, glad ye posted it, even though it seemed like a standard hand.
                                      I think you made some excellent points here. I agree looking back that there is some big mistakes there i guess.

The funny thing is i feel if im in zuutroys shoes im doing the same thing if i 3 bet the hand which is the one thing im probably not doing.

I think my thought process at the time was along the following

We have 77 raise ok he has 3 bet us lets call we are deep and his range is not just value 3 bets.

Ok bad flop will we fold to c bet. No his c bet is 75% and his aggression is 8. I could still be ahead here.

Turn K which brings the flush. He bets again which i expected im just think ok lets use my stats which are skewed and raise he cant call hes seen me as been an extreme nit. Lets make it 28 if he shoves i fold if he calls i shove river if its not a club.
                                      The one point i may disagree with is that a tight villian wont play the turn like this i feel this would probably be exactly how a tight nit would play his flushes.

I personally will probably raise the flop 80% there with any flush draw hands.
                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

3 bet is indeed poor and not something I'd normally be doing, even 100bb deep. Don't really know what I was at.

Comment

The consequence of me playing a lot more laggy this month is people are getting it in much lighter versus me pre. It's great but I can't win one of them. Getting killed.
                                          Some examples:

NL Holdem $1(BB) Replayer
                                          SB ($18.05)
                                          BB ($101)
                                          UTG ($55.87)
                                          CO ($248)
                                          Hero ($110)

Dealt to Hero A:club: K:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $2.25, SB calls $1.75, BB raises to $9, Hero raises to $20.75, fold, BB raises to $101 (AI), Hero calls $80.75

FLOP ($205) 6:club: Q:heart: 2:diamond:

TURN ($205) 6:club: Q:heart: 2:diamond: J:club:

RIVER ($205) 6:club: Q:heart: 2:diamond: J:club: J:diamond:

Hero shows A:club: K:club:
                                          (Pre 76%, Flop 87.4%, Turn 34.1%)

BB shows J:spade: A:heart:
                                          (Pre 24%, Flop 12.6%, Turn 65.9%)

BB wins $202,

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
                                          SB ($19.50)
                                          Hero ($200)
                                          UTG ($101)
                                          CO ($21.09)
                                          BTN ($136)

Dealt to Hero J:club: J:heart:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $2.25, fold, Hero raises to $8.50, BTN raises to $18.25, Hero raises to $200 (AI), BTN calls $117 (AI)

FLOP ($272) 6:club: J:diamond: T:heart:

TURN ($272) 6:club: J:diamond: T:heart: Q:spade:

RIVER ($272) 6:club: J:diamond: T:heart: Q:spade: 9:heart:

BTN shows 8:heart: 8:spade:
                                          (Pre 19%, Flop 3.3%, Turn 9.1%)

Hero shows J:club: J:heart:
                                          (Pre 81%, Flop 96.7%, Turn 90.9%)

BTN wins $269,

SB ($107)
                                          BB ($114)
                                          UTG ($21.71)
                                          UTG+1 ($220)
                                          Hero ($103)
                                          BTN ($65.82)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: K:club:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $3, Hero raises to $10.50, fold, fold, fold, UTG+1 raises to $25, Hero raises to $103 (AI), UTG+1 calls $78.08

FLOP ($207) 8:spade: J:heart: T:diamond:

TURN ($207) 8:spade: J:heart: T:diamond: 8:heart:

RIVER ($207) 8:spade: J:heart: T:diamond: 8:heart: 2:diamond:

UTG+1 shows T:heart: T:spade:
                                          (Pre 19%, Flop 87.1%, Turn 95.5%)

Hero shows K:diamond: K:club:
                                          (Pre 81%, Flop 12.9%, Turn 4.5%)

UTG+1 wins $204,

Hero ($105)
                                          BB ($177)
                                          UTG ($104)
                                          CO ($155)
                                          BTN ($100)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: J:heart:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $4, BB raises to $12, Hero raises to $26, BB raises to $52, Hero raises to $105 (AI), BB calls $53.95

FLOP ($211) 2:spade: T:club: 9:diamond:

TURN ($211) 2:spade: T:club: 9:diamond: A:diamond:

RIVER ($211) 2:spade: T:club: 9:diamond: A:diamond: 5:heart:

Hero shows J:diamond: J:heart:
                                          (Pre 83%, Flop 14.0%, Turn 4.5%)

BB shows 2:diamond: 2:heart:
                                          (Pre 17%, Flop 86.0%, Turn 95.5%)

BB wins $208

These are all regs btw, adjusting badly.

Comment

bbv ---------------->

Comment

Sorry yeah, wrong place.

Comment

3 bet is indeed poor and not something I'd normally be doing, even 100bb deep. Don't really know what I was at.
                                                Tbh zuutroy i feel that when your playing 9 tables that its easy to be stuck in a hand and go jesus how did i end up here. Im 100% sure that im not really comfortable playing 9 tables. Im able to do it and still have a win rate but i am sacrificing other parts of my game to some extent.
                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

And so it continues.....

Attached Files

Comment

Ouch
                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

zuutroy i think u should attend a Tony Robbins seminar.

Comment

Originally posted by ianmc38 View Post
                                                        Folks need some help with Holdem manager. Been playing a wee bit recently and trying to get HM going again to look at stats. I want to set up a filter to see my bb/100 when i:

1. 3bet in position
                                                        2. 3bet out of position but not the blinds
                                                        3. 3bet from the blinds
                                                        4. Any 4bet

Cheers!
                                                        Interestingly, 75% of my profits come from 3 bet pots. Pretty crazy stat though i assume its just the small sample size.

Comment

Interestingly, 75% of my profits come from 3 bet pots. Pretty crazy stat though i assume its just the small sample size.
                                                          On average you win 3x more money in 3bet pots because the pots are on average 3x larger. Makes perfect sense.
                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

But thats assuming you win at the same ratio that you win single raised pots? Dont have a clue about poker maths myself, so go easy. hehe

Comment

But thats assuming you win at the same ratio that you win single raised pots? Dont have a clue about poker maths myself, so go easy. hehe
                                                              Yeah just taking the piss a little. But yeah, that's the reason that bb/100 is used as a measure of success more than $ in poker math. If you just used $ then it would lead you to try to inflate every pot, and that's not a winning strategy obviously.
                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Anyone have 1k stars for moneybookers? Would be much appreciated

Comment

This ones to make Zuutroy feel better

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                                                                  "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Currently playing on party but getting raped with rake and shitty rakeback % im getting.

Thinking of switching to ipoker via William Hill @ 50% RB. Dont get deposit bonus though.

Has Ipoker got any juicier? played bout 2 years ago and was pretty full of regs.

Is there any bettter RB deals floating around?

Thanks

Comment

Ok this should be BVB but feck it this happened about 20 hands into my first session of the new year at a level im not really comfortable with basically taking shots. It was pretty crushing at the time.

No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($42.46)
                                                                      UTG ($139.65)
                                                                      MP ($83.35)
                                                                      Hero (CO) ($101.50)
                                                                      Button ($168.83)
                                                                      SB ($29)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, K
                                                                      2 folds, Hero bets $3, Button calls $3, 1 fold, BB calls $2

Flop: ($9.50) 4, 3, 5 (3 players)
                                                                      BB checks, Hero bets $5, Button raises $15, 1 fold, Hero calls $10

Turn: ($39.50) 8 (2 players)
                                                                      Hero checks, Button bets $17, Hero raises $43, Button calls $26

River: ($125.50) 2 (2 players)
                                                                      Hero bets $40.50 (All-In), Button calls $40.50

Total pot: $206.50

Results:
                                                                      Button had 7, 6 (straight flush, seven high).
                                                                      Hero had A, K (flush, Ace high).
                                                                      Outcome: Button won $203.50
                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

why you C/R the turn???

Comment

I'm fairly certain I plugged a huge leak today. First decent winning session in ages and all I did was stop one particular play. Great feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                            I'm fairly certain I plugged a huge leak today. First decent winning session in ages and all I did was stop one particular play. Great feeling.
                                                                            Any quick tips?

2011 has continued as 2010 had ended for me.

Queue being about 12 levels below where I need to be. FUCKSUFDSKDGONBDASFLFGLKKNSD

Managed to run AA into quads twice in 4bet pots too! TT and 33, great calls pre for 25% of your stack lads.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                              why you C/R the turn???
                                                                              Well he had taken the iniative by raising the flop so i figured he was going to be the turn.

If i flat call the turn what am i going to do on the river just shove or check and hope he bets i dont really like either.

Plus there is a lot of really bad cards that can fall for me on the river.

Id personally hate the idea of flatting the turn unless i felt the guy was 90% on a steal/spew or something like that. We had very few hands against each other for all he knew i was just a weekend fish in to dump him €100.
                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I think I am pretty much folding anything other than a straight flush on the turn to your line in that hand.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                  Anyone have 1k stars for moneybookers? Would be much appreciated
                                                                                  I can do $600 or so. I put money on the other day to play some tourneys but then wasnt arsed.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                    I think I am pretty much folding anything other than a straight flush on the turn to your line in that hand.

Opr
                                                                                    What line do you take? Call turn & bet river or check river?
                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

What line do you take? Call turn & bet river or check river?
                                                                                      B/C turn, either b/c or c/c river depending on villain.

Also, for anyone playing on entraction / VC these days, just gave this a crack, and its phenomenally good!

i dont have codes in META-INF\\MANIFEST.MF, mb thats why my method worked for me.... MANIFEST.MF looks this way Manifest-Version: 1.0 Archiver-Version:

Lets you change the tables/chips/decks to much more user friendly things.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                        i dont have codes in META-INF\\MANIFEST.MF, mb thats why my method worked for me.... MANIFEST.MF looks this way Manifest-Version: 1.0 Archiver-Version:

Lets you change the tables/chips/decks to much more user friendly things.
                                                                                        Even when you do its still pretty freaking ugly! Didn't enjoy playing there either.

Comment

Even when you do its still pretty freaking ugly! Didn't enjoy playing there either.
                                                                                          I'm just dicking about trying to get used to the software...

But it looks fine to me??

Comment

oh it doesn't look too bad alright but its so clunky.

Comment

I love Entraction software.

In other news, my return at busto stakes has been a reasonably successful one:

I really have to say, for all the talk of how bad the games are, I thought the games were unbelievably soft (.25/.50 and .50/1 PLO).

Comment

lol sample size!

Actually hang on...are you up 2.5k in 7k hands of 50 and 100 PLO...In that case lend me your freakin luck (skill?) box!

Comment

Yup. Just running at 37bb/100, 700 above EV, but i don't believe in that EV shite, as it is IMO a terrible metric that gives people an excuse to whinge about when they're losing.

EG. Today i put 95% of a stack in with the nuts and a redraw and lost to a bare better flush draw. called off my last 4.50/100 on the river, but this will obv appear as just exact EV, where as the actual EV of it should reflect that I put in the majority of my stak with about 80% equity. And i will rarely if ever put my money in that bad and shove 4.50 on the river, so those situations never get made up for in reverse. Anyway thats probably a bad example, but i really think EV is a useless metric.

Comment

Well its not useless but it certainly doesn't tell the whole story. I guess for PLO its a bit more skewed given the pot limit nature but in NLHE when you're getting it in, the street where it goes in will be often for 80% of your stack or more, so it holds a little more weight there. As I was saying to you on chat, the way poker EV used to do it was much better where they'd make a street by street calculation of the amount of money you put in vs your equity at the time. If you combined that with the functionality of the set-o-meter which showed you how you were fairing in the setup situations (AA vs KK, det vs overpair and set over set) then you'd be somewhere on the way to seeing how lucky or unlucky a stretch you are on in the big pots.

Comment

Any quick tips?
                                                                                                      When your 3bet bluff is called, especially oop, cbet sparingly. I appear to have been losing a fortune getting myself in tricky spots in 3bet pots.

Comment

I can do $600 or so. I put money on the other day to play some tourneys but then wasnt arsed.
                                                                                                        Cheers but got it sorted. Nice graph btw!

Comment

dropped right back to £10nl to nurse my game but nothing working.

Didn't really know what to do here. I hate getting donked on in mtw pots.
                                                                                                          IPoker Network $10.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
                                                                                                          DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $10.45
                                                                                                          UTG: $30.89
                                                                                                          Hero (MP): $12.42
                                                                                                          CO: $4.40
                                                                                                          BTN: $10.00
                                                                                                          SB: $7.79

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is MP with K K
                                                                                                          UTG raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.75, 2 folds, SB calls $0.70, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.55

Flop: ($2.35) Q 6 8 (3 players)
                                                                                                          SB checks, UTG bets $1.00, Hero calls $1, SB calls $1

Turn: ($5.35) Q (3 players)
                                                                                                          SB checks, UTG bets $2.00, Hero calls $2, SB calls $2

River: ($11.35) 7 (3 players)
                                                                                                          SB bets $4.04, UTG folds, Hero folds

Also, a bitch and a whine but I really am running like fucking shit, guy makes an inspired 4bet call earlier with QTo, obviously dominated by my AQ and gets there with the 4 flush. At this stage, I can call the card that's going to come and suck out on me. Its devastating.
                                                                                                          SPOILER

Last edited by Emmet; 06-01-11, 04:11.

Comment

Id prob 3bet more pre as they will call with pretty much the same range for 3x as 4x or maybe even 5x.

Id raise his flop donk too especially with teh SB behind me. Get HU with the obvious fish imo.
                                                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Stop playing on iPoker obv.

Comment

Very quick one!!

One of the Stars $11 45 man turbo sng's - 7 paid with payouts starting at $22 and going up in 10 dollar increments til 3rd, think 1st is $154....

Anyway, 8 handed on bubble am 5/8 with 7800, blinds are 400/800 with ante.

The short stack pushed utg for 3600 as expected, utg+1 pushes all in for 8000. Folded to me in MP, absolute madness to fold AK here right???

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                  One of the Stars $11 45 man turbo sng's - 7 paid with payouts starting at $22 and going up in 10 dollar increments til 3rd, think 1st is $154....

Anyway, 8 handed on bubble am 5/8 with 7800, blinds are 400/800 with ante.

The short stack pushed utg for 3600 as expected, utg+1 pushes all in for 8000. Folded to me in MP, absolute madness to fold AK here right???
                                                                                                                  Easy fold ste

Edit : You can fold here and be no worse off stackwise even if the shortie manages to double thru.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by DAMO72; 06-01-11, 14:38.

Comment

Ok il state this was a first everyone think im crazy yes?

Villian is 18/0 and has never 3 or 4 bet over 600 hands. Im not really worried about button he is pretty aggro on button.

Ok here is the truth i timed out by accident i at least call here but does anyone think we can never be good against the BB ?

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (MP) ($50)
                                                                                                                    Button ($50)
                                                                                                                    SB ($13.90)
                                                                                                                    BB ($50.68)
                                                                                                                    UTG ($52.62)

Preflop: Hero is MP with K, K
                                                                                                                    UTG calls $0.50, Hero bets $2, Button raises $6.50, 2 folds, UTG raises $10.50, 2 folds

Total pot: $15.75

Results:
                                                                                                                    UTG didn't show
                                                                                                                    Outcome: UTG won $20.25
                                                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Is there was such a thing as a limp reraise stat? Would be interesting to see it if there was. Id say thats probably as good a spot to fold KK as I have seen. To be honest Id rather fold than call, not sure if I rather shoving than folding though!! Just dont know if I can bring myself to doing it

Comment

Digiman, you can make your own stat through customising for limp/reraise. Had it for a while but never really used it cos you can't get a big enough sample to care.

Tipp, as digiman said, that is defo the nut spot to fold the kings.

Comment

Just looked the guy up on PTR, for anyone who has a PTR account the way this guy plays his AA and KKs is just comic poker gold!!!! There was a hand were action was almost idential to tipps and he flatted KK in the same spot, so funny though when he ran into AA

His stats are over a 100k hand sample:

VP$IP
                                                                                                                          20.80%
                                                                                                                          Af:
                                                                                                                          1.91
                                                                                                                          CC:
                                                                                                                          15.08%
                                                                                                                          C-Bet:
                                                                                                                          78.26%

Pfr:
                                                                                                                          0.14%
                                                                                                                          Afq:
                                                                                                                          41.46%
                                                                                                                          3bet:
                                                                                                                          0.07%
                                                                                                                          4bet:
                                                                                                                          0.00%

WtSD:
                                                                                                                          28.97%
                                                                                                                          W$SD:
                                                                                                                          61.36%

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X